PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Breast Protein Shake

alexwong
01-03-2019, 07:36 AM
Anyone ever make and try a chicken breast protein shake? What's your recipe? Taste good?

anomily88
01-03-2019, 07:38 AM
Anyone ever make and try a chicken breast protein shake? What's your recipe? Taste good?I have made chicken and broccoli smoothie used a mango salso was pretty good

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

alexwong
01-03-2019, 09:27 AM
I have made chicken and broccoli smoothie used a mango salso was pretty good

Good recipe. I will try that someday.

Popeye*
01-03-2019, 05:30 PM
I have yet to try something like this but sounds a little different. Pulverizing chicken to drink: —is this hazing? Haha

Popeye

anomily88
01-03-2019, 05:43 PM
I have yet to try something like this but sounds a little different. Pulverizing chicken to drink: —is this hazing? Haha

PopeyeTheir is a videon on youtube about a guy doing a chicken and broccoli diet for 10 days thats where i got it from

Popeye*
01-03-2019, 05:58 PM
I would try it for sure just never thought about doing it. That cool u done it though.

Guess it’s really no different than baby food...

Their is a videon on youtube about a guy doing a chicken and broccoli diet for 10 days thats where i got it from

Popeye

Cowboymike
01-04-2019, 03:02 AM
After I had a bull kick my face in, they pinned and screwed my face back together... wiring my mouth shut...

I had to liquify everything, put it in these special bags that looked like IV bags with a flexible tube straw to put into my mouth from behind the molars to eat for 8 weeks...

Needless to say I got sick of protein shakes really fast and proceeded to liquify everything I could possibly imagine... food doesn’t taste the same after you liquify it... I will never liquify beef or chicken ever again.. ever... so effin nasty lol

I never found any good recipes... out of desperation I tried many different ways to try it... hot, cold, with different sauces...

Spaghetti, sausage, lasagna... those types of food tasted the same when blended down. Using marinara sauce not water lol... it was lovely to get warm food in... but you still go crazy not being able to chew...

Sorry... I digress... no good chicken protein shake recipes from this guy... I did try though lol...

Popeye*
01-04-2019, 03:16 AM
After I had a bull kick my face in, they pinned and screwed my face back together... wiring my mouth shut...

I had to liquify everything, put it in these special bags that looked like IV bags with a flexible tube straw to put into my mouth from behind the molars to eat for 8 weeks...

Needless to say I got sick of protein shakes really fast and proceeded to liquify everything I could possibly imagine... food doesn’t taste the same after you liquify it... I will never liquify beef or chicken ever again.. ever... so effin nasty lol

I never found any good recipes... out of desperation I tried many different ways to try it... hot, cold, with different sauces...

Spaghetti, sausage, lasagna... those types of food tasted the same when blended down. Using marinara sauce not water lol... it was lovely to get warm food in... but you still go crazy not being able to chew...

Sorry... I digress... no good chicken protein shake recipes from this guy... I did try though lol...

Haha Jesus Christ man.

Popeye

Cdiesels
01-09-2019, 04:17 PM
I’ve done canned chicken blended in a shake, seen it on YouTube never will I do it again

anomily88
01-10-2019, 06:18 AM
I’ve done canned chicken blended in a shake, seen it on YouTube never will I do it againCanned stuff is always nasty

TurboRunner
01-10-2019, 07:46 AM
A high quality whey isolate is cheaper per gram of protein than chicken boob.. so why choke that down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anomily88
01-10-2019, 08:33 AM
A high quality whey isolate is cheaper per gram of protein than chicken boob.. so why choke that down?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIf u just eat chicken and broccoli for a week u should lose 10 lbs thats why

alexwong
01-10-2019, 09:07 AM
Planning to blend chicken breast with pancake flour, and then make chicken pancake. Hopefully it will taste good.

anomily88
01-10-2019, 09:08 AM
Broccoli has many health benefits its packed with antioxidants

anomily88
01-10-2019, 09:08 AM
Planning to blend chicken breast with pancake flour, and then make chicken pancake. Hopefully it will taste good.Let us know

raphydeez
04-08-2019, 06:26 AM
What did i just read... chicken breast in a blender? lol

alexwong
04-15-2019, 01:36 AM
What did i just read... chicken breast in a blender? lol

Yes, but the the taste is not good.

alexwong
04-15-2019, 01:40 AM
I tried the chicken pancake, not good and don't try. I will try to blend chicken breast with beef tendon to make meatballs.

Biggaintime
04-15-2019, 01:41 PM
When I read the title I knew I was all-in.

When I was a teenager and taking this all very seriously. For some reason I had the bright idea to get two cans of tuna and some non flavored soy protein and make a delicious shake out of it.

BGT cringes still to this day. As he tucks his face back into his head and rattles his lips back and forth. "Fucking gross man" BGT says. I'll drink a little bit more to see if I can stomach it. BGT's bottom lip falls open. His tongue convulses. Gag. It is at this point BGT realizes he wasted two cans of tuna. Not to mention yet again realizes there's no way to spruce up non flavored soy protein.

Bigdaddyperk
04-15-2019, 01:46 PM
When I read the title I knew I was all-in.

When I was a teenager and taking this all very seriously. For some reason I had the bright idea to get two cans of tuna and some non flavored soy protein and make a delicious shake out of it.

BGT cringes still to this day. As he tucks his face back into his head and rattles his lips back and forth. "Fucking gross man" BGT says. I'll drink a little bit more to see if I can stomach it. BGT's bottom lip falls open. His tongue convulses. Gag. It is at this point BGT realizes he wasted two cans of tuna. Not to mention yet again realizes there's no way to spruce up non flavored soy protein.

41318Im out... I'll stick with chocolate or salted caramel....[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

bigjay23
04-15-2019, 02:28 PM
I was reading in some magazine there’s chicken protein powder now like how they make beef protein powder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrz13
05-05-2019, 05:27 AM
I'm late to the game reading this so I'm bumping it. This is the funniest thread I've read and all the responses are equally hilarious I'm belly laughing. So... was this a success? Why not just eat chicken and broccoli for each meal whole?