PDA

View Full Version : need some help

shoestring
05-24-2012, 07:47 PM
Ive been pinning my test with my hcg and noticed that some of the hcg had entered into test bottle. I load hcg with one syringe then change tips and load test in same barrel. I know eveeyone has differing views on mixing, which has been discussed here in length. Water being lighter than oil, naturally you can tell very quickly that bottle of test was contaminated. I did notice (other than bubbles) there is some floaters of something other than bubbles. I would describe them as debri, smaller than pin head. Ive been avoiding these pieces while loading but eventually they will make it into barrel towards end of cycle. Does anyone have any clues or knowlege to whether it could be harmful. There was no debri before contamination and really dont want to toss a bottle but will if i have to.
Thanks.

Spawn
05-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Its not enough to cause an issue, when you mix any type of water with oil that will happen. The way you described it it should be just fine... I did same with dbol (liquid ) and test cuz I used same plunger and it made it look dirty but its fine IMO.

ZOOT
05-25-2012, 01:32 AM
I agree with Smalls, probably ok. But it's been my philosophy when in doubt, throw it out. Only you can keep yourself safe bro...good luck

bigpimpdaddy
05-25-2012, 02:17 AM
As small as they are (debri)It will cause no harm to you even if you load all of them at once... As a rule you donot mix oil and water together...But in your case go ahead and use all of your goods because I dont see any cause for alarm with such a small amount...

shoestring
05-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Thanks alot guys, appreciate the help.