PDA

View Full Version : DBol/Deca/Test bulk cycle completed...my thoughts

texman
01-05-2019, 03:45 PM
First let me say that I am no expert. In fact I may be talking completely out of my ass. I have spent a lot of time researching and trying to learn but this is just my experience. Just finished a 10 week bulk cycle, here are my thoughts and a question. The cycle started week 1-4 Dbol
at 30 mg a day, test cyp 250 mg a week and deca 300 mg a week. Gear was Private Label.(Awesome Source). I kept my diet clean with the exception on thanksgiving weekend and Christmas.The Dbol hit quick. The workout intensity increased the first day. Three days in I had a noticeable increase in strength. After two weeks on Dbol, with no noticeable sides, I increased to 50 mg a day. I didn’t notice a strength gain going from 30 to 50 mg a day however, the water retention went through the roof. The water retention lessened about two weeks after finishing the Dbol. There was about a two week gap between finishing the Dbol and really felling the deca kick in. That was at the 6 week mark. At 8 weeks in with no noticeable sides I upped the test to 500 mg a week and the deca to 600 mg a week. The last two weeks I had a lot of water retention and lathargy. I even missed a couple of gym days because it was so bad. During the cycle I did steady state cardio the times a week and adjusted the AI when I increased dosages. I finished the cycle about a week and a half ago. The last four days I have been pissing like 20 times a day. The water retention is now gone. This morning I got up looked in the mirror and couldn’t help from smiling ear to ear. I made some MAJOR gains. I don’t know if the sides I experienced were a result of increasing the dosage or just time on cycle. Next winter bulk I will run the same cycle and not increase the dosage. That should give me some more feedback.
I am currently cruising on 250 mg of test until March 1st. starting March 1st I will be doing a 16 week primo cycle with Anavar added last 6 weeks. I bought primo e 200 from Blue Collar( fast turn around and great response)
My question is this. I have read the primo really shines at 800-1000 mg a week but knowing that I seem to get all the benefits and no sides from moderate dosage should I run it that high? Now I’m thinking I should run the primo at 500 mg a week and Anavar at 30 mg a day. Anyone want to chime in?
I mapped out this one year strategy and am 6 months in. Last week of February I am going to do a body scan to check bf %. I will rescan first week of July to check results. So far I couldn’t be happier with the results. I especially want to thank Riggs from private label and the blue collar reps. Having them as a resource is worth their weight in gold.

June 2018
6’1 -327lbs
BF% ? Fucking High

January 2019
6’1 -262 lbs
BF% ? Still to high but a hell of a lot less

Enigma
01-05-2019, 04:43 PM
I think this “classic” cycle can work well for anyone, especially people using it as their 2nd or 3rd cycle. I used a version of this on my second cycle in 1987. Back then I probably gained over 10 pounds of real mass. But I was pretty small guy then. I would like to see the doses of test and Deca a bit higher though, knowing what I know now.

I thought I’d go back “old school” and see if it would work for me, again.
I am wrapping up a similar cycle of five weeks:
250mg Test e E3D
200mg Deca E3D
50mg Dbol day/spilt doses.
along with 0.5 anastrozole E3D.
I cant say I’ve seen massive gains or even decent gains. I’m 15lbs heavier than my summer contest weight but I upped carbs to about 200g/day which is significantly more than the 90g/day I usually eat. I also increased protein by 60%. I am starting a 14 week prep diet today, so I’ll know what I actually gained by April.

I am switching the Deca with DHB and increasing all doses until the 8 week before show mark:
250mg Test e EOD
125mg DHB E4D (maybe EOD depending on tolerance)
200mg Deca once per week.

At 8 weeks before:
100mg Mast p EOD
50mg Tren a EOD
250mg Test e EOD
Maybe 50mg winny EOD (oral/split doses)?
I have some halotestin so maybe the last two weeks I’ll throw in 20mg/day?

When I look at this I think it looks like a lot but it seems to fall well below the averages I see on the forums. Everyone responds differently. I can use as much of anything that I want but find that more isn’t better. For example, if I use 100mg instead of 50mg of Tren, I can’t see or tell any difference. I KNOW from a side effect standpoint, that should increase, although I am lucky as I don’t really get sides from Tren. I seem to have reached a plateau or more specifically a range, where I can’t seem to gain more overall mass. It would take eating more, which I just don’t think I can do. IMO, more drugs won’t help.
To sort of illustrate these thoughts I have on gear, in 1989 I stopped using all gear in the six months between shows. I was spending a shitload of money on food and gear but not changing at all. A waste. I discovered John Parrillo and his ideas and started following his diet and some training concepts. I competed in my next two show about 5lbs heavier than the shows 6 months prior.

The OP’s cycle seemed very conservative as well and I commend him for the restraint.