PDA

View Full Version : Test Propionate/Tren Ace 200mg/ml

maxmuscle1
01-05-2019, 07:13 PM
I am trying to find a combo mix brand of:

100mg of Test propionate/100mg Tren Ace 200mg/ml(1cc total).
**The main reason I am asking for input is that I want a product that will draw up like water and inject super smooth through a 27gauge/1 inch needle and has zero to minimal injection pain, pip, or bad reactions(lumps/swelling/redness).

I am not allergic to any carrier and when I used to convert Finaplix H(tren acetate)and Synoxex(test propionate) into 100mg of each per ml. It was perfectly smooth. No to little pain during injection and zero PIP and I was doing quad, delt, and VG injections with a 25 gauge back then. Any feedback(about the product/sponsor) would be appreciated.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaneman
01-05-2019, 07:19 PM
Just go thru the sponsors and check their lists. I know I’ve seen 1-2 with this blend. Most do test/tren/mast which is an amazing combo if you ask me

maxmuscle1
01-05-2019, 07:51 PM
Just go thru the sponsors and check their lists. I know I’ve seen 1-2 with this blend. Most do test/tren/mast which is an amazing combo if you ask me

I totally agree. I am mainly wanting one specifically that has miglyol 840 or ethyl oleate.
( a lot of people dont like or are allergic to EO but I am not).

kaneman
01-05-2019, 07:52 PM
I love EO that smell give me a hardon!!

maxmuscle1
01-05-2019, 07:56 PM
I love EO that smell give me a hardon!!

I can taste the injection! Love it. So thin it would inject into the smallest muscle sites.
My Dick! LOL