PDA

View Full Version : Gh for rotator cuff?

Rizkybuziness
01-10-2019, 12:53 AM
Start seeing the physical therapist for a rotator cuff issue. Physician says the tendons are stretched and enflamed, but nothing torn. He says that the physical therapy should help. I'm on trt, but wondered if you guys had any experience or opinions on if I took Gh. Thought maybe it would expedite the healing process. I dont have experience with Gh but have read that it is great for collagen synthesis and connective tissue.

Atlas Labs
01-10-2019, 02:11 PM
It will help without a doubt

Bam3into1
01-10-2019, 02:14 PM
Also look into BPC-157. It should help too. It definitely won't hurt and unlike GH it's cheap. GH+BPC is awesome for healing.

Rizkybuziness
01-11-2019, 04:13 AM
With the bpc 157, do I inject IM or just under the skin in the area? The stuff I read has you pinching the skin close to the area of damage and injecting there.

Zomb131
01-11-2019, 04:39 AM
No. GH will do nothing for inflammation/tendonitis. I find it funny how people think GH is the cure all: skin, injuries, youth. I would say try BPC and TB500, but i've used both many times from a number of sources, even one on this board, and it has done nothing for injuries. I believe the placebo effect is a powerful thing with the online gym rat community.

Treatment for tendonitis is: rest, ice, anti-inflammatories, rehab/strengthen. You can also try class 4 laser, shockwave, and IASTM.

Bam3into1
01-11-2019, 02:11 PM
With the bpc 157, do I inject IM or just under the skin in the area? The stuff I read has you pinching the skin close to the area of damage and injecting there.

Either or. When I used it for my elbow and wrist I went under the skin.

maxmuscle1
01-11-2019, 02:33 PM
Start seeing the physical therapist for a rotator cuff issue. Physician says the tendons are stretched and enflamed, but nothing torn. He says that the physical therapy should help. I'm on trt, but wondered if you guys had any experience or opinions on if I took Gh. Thought maybe it would expedite the healing process. I dont have experience with Gh but have read that it is great for collagen synthesis and connective tissue.

I definitely recommend to add some Deca to your regimen. I have a rotator cuff issue as well and added nandrolone along with a anti-inflammation diet. It has helped a lot! I added 300mg to my TRT. If you need more particulars, let me know. Best wishes.
Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rizkybuziness
01-12-2019, 02:06 AM
Thanks for all the advice. That's what I love about this board.