PDA

View Full Version : ever heard of them?

teisner
06-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Hey listen i need a favor. Got a source that has meditech anavar and wanted to reach out to see if anyone heard of them and knows if their legit??

Thanks!

Greenegorilla2
06-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Never heard of em bro. Doesn't mean it ain't good!

ironman16
06-02-2012, 04:04 AM
ive heard of em and my bro used em one time. he thought they were slightly under-dosed (but no lab test)..i know of a couple international sites that sell the hell out of em !

BIGBOSS
06-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Never heard of them!!

ShortnWide
06-07-2012, 05:23 AM
Yeah I know the lab. They're big in Canada and internationally. I personally know a few guys that ran the gear back in 2010. They had average gains off everything. Also heard mixed reviews on a few boards but I don't personally know any of them.

Now days there's only a few labs I'll even think of using. I can't take a chance of getting under dosed gear, it will mess up my grow and chances in placing when i compete.

Once you find a good lab or two - stick with them.

exphys88
06-07-2012, 03:14 PM
sorry, haven't heard of them, but that doesn't mean anything. Lots of ugl's out there. why not stick to well known labs with their own sections where members can review their products? I know this board that has great sponsors with tons of reviews...:p

Greenegorilla2
06-08-2012, 02:03 PM
People are always looking for big and better ....:)

darksidefitness
06-09-2012, 12:42 AM
They actually looking for the "perfect deal"...until the get ripped! Why don't stick to well know sources. They want to save a dollar or two and then they wonder why they shit is under dose or why take so long to receive their candies. Not saying they are scammers, not saying that they sale bunk and not saying they are legit or not. Just that we have some good sources here...why don't stick to it?

People are always looking for big and better ....:)