PDA

View Full Version : Over 55 Cycle

MongooseST3
01-13-2019, 12:44 AM
I am considering the following cycle and need guidance from BOP. I am 61, played college football in the late 1970’s, served as a Navy Officer, been lifting for longevity since 1972. I am 6'1 222lbs. I am in very good condition. (Dr can’t figure it out. Nothing to Figure out ….it is a LIFE). I lift 4 times per week for about 70 minutes each session.

TestE 150 - 3x per week ( MWF)
MastE 200 - 3x per week ( MWF)
Proviron 50 mg ea day
Var 50 mg ea day
Adex 1/2 tab every 3 days
HGH 8iu ea day
16 weeks cycle

Does the above cycle look ok? What items could be added/deleted to enhance. I am looking to add some muscle, enhance what I have and add density and vascularity

What would be a good PCT? I have mapped out a potential PCT Cycle and would like your input if it makes sense.

Tamoxifen 25 mg ea day
Clomid 25 mg every other day
Proviron ( Masterolone) 25 mg every other day

30 -45 day PCT Cycle

Thanks in Advance!

m314
01-13-2019, 12:52 AM
I don't know if you need masteron and proviron together. I'd get prostate issues with those doses, and I'm only 43.

I'd go 6 to 8 weeks max with anavar. Running it at the end of the cycle is better in my experience.

Have you used HGH before? There's no way I could tolerate 8 IU/day. It's better at low doses for longer periods, like 6 months to a year.

It would be good to get bloodwork before starting this. I'd consider skipping PCT and getting on TRT if your natural levels are already low.

MongooseST3
01-13-2019, 01:01 AM
Thanks for responding. You state....I'd consider skipping PCT and getting on TRT if your natural levels are already low.....but doesn't the PCT control the estrogen buildup and conversion while the body is trying to right itself after all the T-levels have suppressed natural T production ?.....My T levels were low about 5 years ago, about 300, then I started on a natural mix of various natural compounds that boosted it to 700. Now I am trying to increase more for muscle enhancement , density and vascularity.

Excuse my ignorance but what is TRT

Thanks in Advance

m314
01-13-2019, 01:10 AM
TRT is testosterone replacement therapy. Lots of men in their 60s have low natural testosterone levels. TRT means staying on low dose testosterone year round instead of trying to recover your natural levels.

It's not worth doing PCT at your age if your natural test production is already low. 700 is good, though. PCT is worth it if you don't want to inject test year round.

Enigma
01-13-2019, 01:34 AM
Shipmate, I would increase test to 250 3x week, drop the masteron to 300mg/week and skip the anavar and proviron. Actually, I would prefer Eq at 200mg 3x week over the masteron. Throw 200mg of Deca 1x week for a little joint happiness.
I think no more than 4iu HGH/day is plenty and it stretches out your supply by double.

Drop the anavar and proviron.

On this cycle if you increase your caloric intake significantly, you will put on some quality muscle, get get harder and be side effect free. Also provided your calories are the good, clean type that got you where you are now.
People are worried about hemocrit/hemoglobin with Eq but after an 8 week cycle like the above, all of my blood numbers were well within range. 16 weeks should pose no problem BUT check it anyway while on the cycle.

I wouldn’t PCT either. At the end of the cycle just keep doing 250mg/week of test with AI (if need be).

I’m 55 and an active BB competitor. I rarely use more than that except 8 weeks before a show and even then I only use 100mg Mast p and 50mg Tren Ace. EOD
Think more about diet and less about gear. Your body will thank you.

The Hoff
01-13-2019, 01:43 AM
I'm 55 and honestly I've done pretty well just running a gram of test with 50 mgs of provi. I call it my feel good cycle. Gotta watch the provi though it flips my lipids quick. Goodluck

maxmuscle1
01-13-2019, 04:14 PM
I’m 45 but my workout partners are 55 and 66! They seem to like Test 400mg w Primo 600 a week along with proviron 50 mg daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghostprofit
01-13-2019, 06:32 PM
You have to much pinnimg involed. Way to complicated my friend. If your pinning three times a week of test E being the half live is four days. Mast E three times a week. Those are long ester compounds. 8iu HGH per day??

Wow, you really need to put a better plan together...GP

MongooseST3
01-24-2019, 11:27 PM
Thank you!.....If you suggesting a better plan, that is why I have reached out and created this thread. Any ideas? I would like to get your take on it in detail similiar to the other brothers who have already...Thanks in Advance!

MongooseST3
01-24-2019, 11:31 PM
Thank You!

MongooseST3
01-24-2019, 11:33 PM
Thank You!....I looked up Primobolan and it looks like what I need along with the Test......

MongooseST3
01-24-2019, 11:43 PM
Shipmate, I would increase test to 250 3x week, drop the masteron to 300mg/week and skip the anavar and proviron. Actually, I would prefer Eq at 200mg 3x week over the masteron. Throw 200mg of Deca 1x week for a little joint happiness.
I think no more than 4iu HGH/day is plenty and it stretches out your supply by double.

Drop the anavar and proviron.

On this cycle if you increase your caloric intake significantly, you will put on some quality muscle, get get harder and be side effect free. Also provided your calories are the good, clean type that got you where you are now.
People are worried about hemocrit/hemoglobin with Eq but after an 8 week cycle like the above, all of my blood numbers were well within range. 16 weeks should pose no problem BUT check it anyway while on the cycle.

I wouldn’t PCT either. At the end of the cycle just keep doing 250mg/week of test with AI (if need be).

I’m 55 and an active BB competitor. I rarely use more than that except 8 weeks before a show and even then I only use 100mg Mast p and 50mg Tren Ace. EOD
Think more about diet and less about gear. Your body will thank you.

Can you kindly expand upon the following:

1. Drop the anavar and proviron.....reasons?

2. Excuse my ignorance...What is Eq?

3. You state that Deca would help with joint issues, but it has issues with being able to keep the BONE hard and it needs at least 8 weeks before any significant gains are noticed, moreover it shuts down T production in the body by 70% ( Nothing found for Deca Durabolin Review) So (https://ironjunkies.com/deca-durabolin-review)...........so) if I am to do a TRT program maybe deca for a short time?.....What are your thoughts?

4. I assume AI is Arimadex?

5. I have heard that Tren Ace. raises havoc on us older Lions nervous system, versus younger ones.......What is your take?

Thank You!

m314
01-25-2019, 12:15 AM
I wouldn't recommend deca if you're planning on PCT. NPP (a shorter acting version) would be better in that case.

It's best to start with testosterone only. You need to learn how your body reacts to one hormone before throwing lots of them into the mix. Start with testosterone only, then next cycle try testosterone with one other steroid, then next time testosterone with a different one you haven't tried. Get to know hormones one at a time. You can't know what they'll be like for you just by reading.

Your original cycle doesn't look that bad for someone with experience. The only bad part is 8 IU HGH. That's a train wreck waiting to happen. Start with 2 IU and work your way up slowly over several months if you want high doses. Most guys can't handle the side effects from 8 IU even if they work their way up slowly.

Enigma
01-25-2019, 01:24 AM
Can you kindly expand upon the following:

1. Drop the anavar and proviron.....reasons?
IMO, anavar is useless. Everyone is probably going to disagree here but for the cost, lack of significant results and adding another compound, it ain’t worth it. I have no experience with proviron. My buddies like it but for the same reasons I don’t care for anavar, I wouldn’t suggest it to anyone.
2. Excuse my ignorance...What is Eq?
Equipoise (Boldenone undecylenate). It’s super mild, very effective and a very long ester. The consensus is that under 16 weeks is a “waste” but I strongly disagree. If you use it for 8 weeks, you’ll know in that time if you’ll want to extend it out to 16. The only real concern is RBCs/Hemaglobin getting elevated. It doesn’t happen to me or anyone I know but again, the consensus is that this can be a real problem for most.

3. You state that Deca would help with joint issues, but it has issues with being able to keep the BONE hard and it needs at least 8 weeks before any significant gains are noticed, moreover it shuts down T production in the body by 70% ( Nothing found for Deca Durabolin Review) So (https://ironjunkies.com/deca-durabolin-review)...........so) if I am to do a TRT program maybe deca for a short time?.....What are your thoughts?eGains? I’m not suggesting Deca (Nandrolone decanoate) for gains. Just to keep your joints happy.its a super low dose. “Shuts down T production”? My man, if you are juicing, even TRT, you are shutting down T production. That horse is long gone from the barn. Again, the idea that 8 weeks of anything long ester is a “waste”...I dunno? People are going to think what they like. I made a product a couple of years ago for a buddy with Test e/Test prop/ Deca 200/50/200 (tel:200/50/200). He wanted it for every other day pinning. Now he has some vials left and wants to use for TRT. I said yes because, other than that short spike of prop, he will have a steady flow of nice hormones I n his body. He’s not a bodybuilder but a big wave surfer in his 50s.

4. I assume AI is Arimadex?
Yes, arimidex. 0.5mg 2x week works for most people. Some need more, some not at all. That’s why I said “If need be.”

5. I have heard that Tren Ace. raises havoc on us older Lions nervous system, versus younger ones.......What is your take?My take is buy a vial and pin it at 50mg E3D (at first). You’ll know quickly if you like it or don’t. Tren does have a weird thing where different esters hit people differently. But at the end of the day the hormone is the hormone is the hormone. But actually, unless you simply want to try it, stick with the masteron.
Don’t get caught up in these complicated, multiple compound, high dose cycles you see on the internet. Lowest dose possible, the least amount of compounds possible and general attitude of only using what can get you there will keep you going in the long run. And by all means, keep the HGH at 4iu/day.

Thank You!
Just my opinion.