PDA

View Full Version : Bad experience with Caber

vinnyt
01-13-2019, 11:50 PM
Just wanted to share a pretty bad experience with Caber.
Im curently running 800mg Tren E so decided to use Caber along with Arimidex since I am older now, 48. Anyway, the first few times I did 0.2mg and I didnt feel anything, however yesterday I did a little more, like 0.4mg and within 3 hours I felt very weak, to the point I had to lay down, then I felt very nauseated and started vomiting. All I know is that next thing it got dark and I was out. When I woke up I was on the bathroom floor trying to fight to get up lol. My daughter told me about events taking place last night I have no recolection about, being on the couch telling her stories, falling asleep on the couch, sitting with a plastic bag waiting to puke, eating gummy-fucking-bears????? Been feeling like shit since then, even the thought of water makes me sick.

cyberninja
01-14-2019, 12:42 AM
Following...never heard of this as a side effect and my caber is 1mg capsules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rock Diesel
01-14-2019, 05:29 AM
Caber can have some nasty sides, but those seem pretty harsh for <1mg dosage. I've experienced weakness, lethargy, some nausea if dosed too high, and just generally feeling crappy. Nothing to the point you described though bro.

Could be a number of things. Depending how far apart you took those dosages, maybe too much too close together. Everyone's body is different. With that type of reaction, I probably wouldn't take it again. Maybe get bloods done and see where your levels are, you may not even need it. If you do decide to continue with it, might try a different brand and see if you get the same reaction. About all the advice I can give bro.

PartManPartBeast
01-14-2019, 05:35 AM
Wow! Never knew

Enigma
01-14-2019, 04:18 PM
But 800mg of Tren gives you no problems? Lol! Dude, that’s a TON of Tren. And your experiences with caber (If that’s what it was and not some physiological response to all that Tren) illustrate why I suggested in another thread for the guy to not use caber until he thought he needed it. Reducing the amount of shit/compounds we put into our bodies to the point of maximum effect makes sense to me.
Have you tried to see what 400mg would accomplish?

joko123
01-14-2019, 04:31 PM
Was it from the pharmacy caber or ugl? What you’re describing sounds a little like too much prami

German89
01-14-2019, 05:22 PM
Was it from the pharmacy caber or ugl? What you’re describing sounds a little like too much prami

I was litterally going to say the same thing.

joko123
01-14-2019, 05:57 PM
I like the way you think [emoji4]

Maker18847
01-14-2019, 06:51 PM
I was litterally going to say the same thing.I have had all those symptoms off prami. I hate that shit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Maker18847
01-14-2019, 06:53 PM
I think it's more likely they swapped em out because of availability and cost then marked up price by saying it was caber. But if it was a source on here I don't know. I trust most all sources on here.

bigpapapumpaf
01-14-2019, 07:02 PM
I doubt that was from caber. Prami maybe but the big elephant in the room is 800 mg tren e. That's a load for anyone half your age. How is your BP?

BPP

Enigma
01-14-2019, 08:56 PM
800mg seems appropriate for a big elephant.
I gave my buddy a vial of Tren enanthate unlabeled. I told him it was enanthate AND 200mg/ml.
He was well chuffed at the results of THREE MLS WEEK!
“Uh, bro. That’s not ace.”
”Wait? What?!?!”
of course he’s only 39.

vinnyt
01-17-2019, 12:04 AM
But 800mg of Tren gives you no problems? Lol! Dude, that’s a TON of Tren. And your experiences with caber (If that’s what it was and not some physiological response to all that Tren) illustrate why I suggested in another thread for the guy to not use caber until he thought he needed it. Reducing the amount of shit/compounds we put into our bodies to the point of maximum effect makes sense to me.
Have you tried to see what 400mg would accomplish?

Lol, yes I know 800mg tren and Im ok but 0.4-0.5mg caber and Im passing out like a girl. No, bro, its not the tren or physiological response for sure, it was the Caber dose increase. Maybe Caber is bad who knows? Im goin to do 0.2mg tomorrow and post
Yes Ive done tren ace abd e from 300mg. The 400 was ok nothing special 500 and up was much better.

vinnyt
01-17-2019, 12:06 AM
I doubt that was from caber. Prami maybe but the big elephant in the room is 800 mg tren e. That's a load for anyone half your age. How is your BP?

BPP

Well Ive been on tren for awhile now so no issue with the tren. BP is 120/70

vinnyt
01-17-2019, 12:08 AM

it was UG lab, not sure if I could post the name.

vinnyt
01-17-2019, 12:11 AM
I think it's more likely they swapped em out because of availability and cost then marked up price by saying it was caber. But if it was a source on here I don't know. I trust most all sources on here.

Thought about a mixed up shit and it is very very Possible, but swaped with what? I guess I will never know

MrBash
01-17-2019, 12:11 AM
I wouldn’t take that shit again if you had all them sides.. fuck I wouldn’t even take a tiny bit...what if your driving or flying a plane or bench pressing... shit anything can happen.... and shit dude 800mg a week of tren e. I gotta see a pic cause unless your jacked as fuck and getting ready for a pro card and I am assuming your not.. that is waaaaayyyyyy to much shit. But hey who am I to tell someone else what to do..

Rizkybuziness
02-10-2019, 10:47 PM
I've taken caber with deca and never had those symptoms at all. That's crazy. If you do figure it out, please let us know.

Grass guy
02-11-2019, 09:52 PM

Been on PL caber for a while and never felt any bad sides. Was on some European pharmacy caber before that an never felt any sides as well.

I know every one reaponds different but im going to say your tren E is under dosssed. You take 800 mg of tren E from the lab I use and you will wake up a soaking wet mess.

Thaistick
02-11-2019, 10:26 PM
I guarantee you have prami. That shit is poison. Caber was always great to me and everyone I know. Prami was like huffing roach spray.

Thaistick
02-11-2019, 10:30 PM

Throw that prami away and get some pharm caber. Or just go without. Very few need it anyway. If anything get some mucuna pruriens, it's very effective if needed and doesn't fuck you up like prami. Has lots of other benefits as well. I'd like to know the lab so I can tell others to stay away.

Grass guy
02-11-2019, 10:45 PM
I guarantee you have prami. That shit is poison. Caber was always great to me and everyone I know. Prami was like huffing roach spray.

I agree, sounds like the OP has some prami.

RRR
04-11-2019, 02:57 AM
Dosinex always help me tremendously. Im surprised at what your saying but everyone is differnt. That is a pretty good dose of tren. Im running around 700 tren a myself and i take .5mcg? I think? twice a week,
..and im golden. Keeps everything especially my. Sex life by lowring my prolactin significantly. Maybe make sure what you have is pharmacy grade caber. In my exsperence its worth the money...

ilovehgh
01-30-2021, 07:33 PM
For sure OP has prami and NOT caber! UGL's fake shit all the time and under dose items to make extra profit! Prami is dangerous and can cause SERIOUS health problems. We should help OP send this "caber" off for testing and if it comes back as prami the UGL responsible can be dealt with! People before profit right!?

502Kev
01-30-2021, 10:03 PM
Note to myself.... Don't even try Prami. I just started some liquid Caber at .25mgs, 2 times per week. No problems at all.

If I add Tren to a Sust & Mast based stack, 300mgs is plenty

Jaxz
01-30-2021, 11:36 PM
Yeah don't sound like any caber I have every ran before

Bullseye Forever
01-31-2021, 03:55 AM
Throw that prami away and get some ***** caber. Or just go without. Very few need it anyway. If anything get some mucuna pruriens, it's very effective if needed and doesn't fuck you up like prami. Has lots of other benefits as well. I'd like to know the lab so I can tell others to stay away.i agree about the Mucuna I take it and caber both,but my dose of caber is like .5 mg per week for high prolactin and I’ve been on it for years I like the mucuna too taking the 2 together will make you produce horse loads of semen ����

Caustic Charm
01-31-2021, 04:25 AM
Yeah don't sound like any caber I have every ran before

Nope. Old thread but joko was on the money, prami seems more viable. I didn’t read the entire thread so if I missed something sue me[emoji23]

Bullseye Forever
02-03-2021, 04:00 AM
Nope. Old thread but joko was on the money, prami seems more viable. I didn’t read the entire thread so if I missed something sue me[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk well the whole thread seems like Prami to me anyway