PDA

View Full Version : Trenbolone

dawun
06-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Which is the best places for Tren.A EOD or ED?

The cycle: Test.E, Masteron.E,Winstrol and Tren.A

Originaly I was thinking the following with Tren.A 1ml on M/W/F, is that enought? Or better EOD or ED?

Test.E 500-750mg M/TH or M/W/F
Masteron.E 400-600mg M/TH or M/W/F
Winstrol 60-80mg or 100mg ED
Tren.A 300mg M/W/F

If its enought the M/W/F for Tren.A then okay, injection into glutes. But if not, I need the best place where to inject Tren.A, quads, shoulders, and (glutes), EOD or ED.

What would be good? M/W/F or eod,ed, delts,quads?

dawun
06-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Or Tren E

morrey90
06-04-2012, 12:38 AM
ED is best. It will minimize sides and keep blood levels the most stable, but i think EOD will do. Don't do MWF

ShortnWide
06-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Bro, what's your cycle history?
Have you ever ran any form of tren?

Tren is not for beginners. TrenA is mostly used for cutting and powerlifting but can be for mass if done right.

Tren A is ran 100mg eod or 50mg ed \ 6-8weeks. TrenA loses levels in 48 hours so it needs to be no less then eod.

Winny only at the end of a cycle to help harden and dry out your gains. Last 4-5 weeks works great, 50mg ed is more than enough to get your desired results.

Since your running all long esters I would just go with TrenE.

As for injection area: it real doesnt matter where you inject most oils and waters as long as their pinned in the right areas (besides peptides). It's more preference then anything. Most gear if made right does not burn or give much pip. Your injection site should be aloud to heal for 7-14 days before repinning.

The hole idea when using gear is to reach a stable peak leave with a compound for a duration of time. Then everything else is diet-diet-diet and training. It's not all just gear.

ShortnWide
06-04-2012, 02:05 AM
Tren E is ran @ 300-500mg twice weekly for 10-12 weeks normally.

I'd go with this tren E being that your using test and mast E. Run it at no more than 400mg weekly.

bhcolex50x
06-04-2012, 02:43 AM
i second short and wides suggestions

spraynpray
06-04-2012, 03:57 AM

Tren is not for beginners. TrenA is mostly used for cutting and powerlifting but can be for mass if done right.

Tren A is ran 100mg eod or 50mg ed \ 6-8weeks. TrenA loses levels in 48 hours so it needs to be no less then eod.

Winny only at the end of a cycle to help harden and dry out your gains. Last 4-5 weeks works great, 50mg ed is more than enough to get your desired results.

As for injection area: it real doesnt matter where you inject most oils and waters as long as their pinned in the right areas (besides peptides). It's more preference then anything. Most gear if made right does not burn or give much pip. Your injection site should be aloud to heal for 7-14 days before repinning.

The hole idea when using gear is to reach a stable peak leave with a compound for a duration of time. Then everything else is diet-diet-diet and training. It's not all just gear.
Solid advice!

testboner
06-04-2012, 07:10 AM
Yeah as mentioned correctly - tren/a really needs to be used a minimum of eod, and tren/e 2x a week. I recommend experience with tren/a before running tren/e since the longer ester will remain active longer and if you happen to have negative sides with it, it will take much longer to clear. Tren/a is in and out within 48hrs basically.

dawun
06-04-2012, 02:13 PM

What I have used: Test.E,Test.P,Sust250,Sust350,EQ,Primo,Mast.P,Dbol ,Winstrol. But this is the first time I'll use Trenbolone.

dawun
06-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Tren E is ran @ 300-500mg twice weekly for 10-12 weeks normally.

I'd go with this tren E being that your using test and mast E. Run it at no more than 400mg weekly.

Originally I wanted Tren.E. But this is the first time I'll use Trenbolone.And that is why Tren Ace. A low dose 250-300mg Tren.E would be good for first time?
Thank you for the helpfull respond

dawun
06-04-2012, 02:22 PM
I really want to use the Tren E

dawun
06-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Thank you everyone for the helpfull respond

dawun
06-04-2012, 03:25 PM
help me out and save me a couple injections and tren cough :p

testboner
06-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Originally I wanted Tren.E. But this is the first time I'll use Trenbolone.And that is why Tren Ace. A low dose 250-300mg Tren.E would be good for first time?
Thank you for the helpfull respond

It's a bit difficult to answer. It wouldn't necessarily benefit you nearly as much as 300mg ace per week would. The tren/e begins working much slower and the onset of effect is much more mild. Also, tren/e doesn't have as great a rep with a majority of users that are experienced with both esters.
But trying to answer your question more direct - Yes, 300mg/wk tren/e would be entirely fine for your first experimenting with it. However, you should expect close to 3 weeks for any result, where as the ace would be noticed in 1 week of use. And again, ace is in and out quick and it's effects are much more rewarding for the majority. Personally I receommend first time tren use should be ace because of it's quick action (which is better for clearing any sides if you don't like how it effects you. The tren/e would not clear for upwards of 2 weeks).

dawun
06-04-2012, 09:35 PM
What you mean what side effects can cause TrenE?

testboner
06-05-2012, 05:26 AM

Insomnia, night sweats, coughing, anxiety, gradual hairloss (less common but happens for some a bit even after just one cycle) are some of the common sides with tren. The insomnia and the night sweats are what are most common and can really bother some users.

ShortnWide
06-05-2012, 09:09 PM

No matter which you use (tren A or E) it's still tren. The sides are pretty much the same, Tren A is just a little bit more aggressive.
Run the trenE at 300mg wkly / split into 2 shots. 4 weeks in you'll feel the tren working and at that dose your sides should be minimal.

dawun
06-06-2012, 09:56 PM
I'll be very happy, if TrenE 300-400mg EW, or TrenA 100mg m/w/f 300mg ew. Before i start eod and ed. Thank you bro