PDA

View Full Version : Next cycle advice

Chuckfinn
01-17-2019, 03:42 PM
Well I am finally ready to do another cycle.
I have done 2 cycles of just test e in the past but have been off for about a year now. I had shoulder surgery and had to take some time off but I have my weight and strength back for the most part now so I am ready to get back at it. I had really good size and strength gains from the test but I'd like to grow in a leaner fashion this time. I was thinking that maybe eq might be a good option to stack with the test. Is that a good idea or not.

maxmuscle1
01-17-2019, 03:48 PM
I like 500mg of each personally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuckfinn
01-17-2019, 04:16 PM
Does it seem like your gain are leaner when you use both compared to just test

Adrenaline
01-17-2019, 04:21 PM
You might enjoy Test and Deca. Deca feels great on your joints, and since you had shoulder surgery it might be something to take into consideration.

Since its only your 3rd cycle and you never tried Deca, I would recommend 500mg of Test and 350mg of Deca.

Chuckfinn
01-17-2019, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the advice I have really considered deca but the water retention kind of steers me away. Does it affect you much in that regard

Rizkybuziness
01-18-2019, 12:57 AM
My last cycle was test, deca, and eq. Had great results.

Archey
01-18-2019, 01:40 AM
Thanks for the advice I have really considered deca but the water retention kind of steers me away. Does it affect you much in that regard

Use npp less water retention great results but id rub a sus with it or maybe prop

Rock Diesel
01-18-2019, 04:51 AM
I've run test and EQ together many times and loved it. Keep your diet in check and you should see some good size and strengths gains with an increase in vascularity over time, great pumps and the EQ always helps with my appetite too. Very simple cycle and very effective.