PDA

View Full Version : Bac Water - how long does it last?

cz4r777
01-18-2019, 12:29 AM
Bac Water - how long does it last?

hey, noob question here :)

so I got some bac water, used 1 mil and its like a 10 mill bottle, had it for a few months at-least in a container int he fridge, do anyone know how long this lasts or how long its good for?

Many thanks

cza

Maker18847
01-18-2019, 12:31 AM
Bac Water - how long does it last?

hey, noob question here :)

so I got some bac water, used 1 mil and its like a 10 mill bottle, had it for a few months at-least in a container int he fridge, do anyone know how long this lasts or how long its good for?

Many thanks

czaBack water will stay good until you're done with it

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

hwntime
01-18-2019, 12:36 AM
I’m currently using a bottle with a Jan 2018 expiry lol

cz4r777
01-18-2019, 01:12 AM
Back water will stay good until you're done with it

thank you for that response

cz4r777
01-18-2019, 01:13 AM
I’m currently using a bottle with a Jan 2018 expiry lol

yeah checked my bac, no date...

jayblowee
01-18-2019, 01:35 AM
Yeah as I understand it, BAC water is essentially sterile water mixed with rubbing alcohol or sodium chloride (a derivative of salt) depending on which solution you buy, but either way nothing that really expires.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

cz4r777
01-18-2019, 01:52 AM
Yeah as I understand it, BAC water is essentially sterile water mixed with rubbing alcohol or sodium chloride (a derivative of salt) depending on which solution you buy, but either way nothing that really expires.

yeah but i wasnt sure if I break the seal with a slin, can that contaminate the bac water?

jayblowee
01-18-2019, 01:55 AM
yeah but i wasnt sure if I break the seal with a slin, can that contaminate the bac water?I could be wrong but no I don't think so, cause think about rubbing alcohol. You can expose it to the air and it never goes bad (just evaporates). The solution itself prevents bacteria from growing so it's self protecting. And the solution doesn't really ever breakdown (or if it does it takes forever). Same with salt water.

Musclemechanic76
01-18-2019, 03:48 AM
Benzol Alcohol isn't running alcohol...
I am referring to bac water....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

jayblowee
01-18-2019, 03:57 AM
Benzol Alcohol isn't running alcohol...
I am referring to bac water....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using TapatalkIsopropyl alcohol is the same as rubbing alcohol, I thought that was the stuff in a lot of BAC water. Regardless, I'm sure it's the same for benzoyl unless you know better bruh.

Musclemechanic76
01-18-2019, 04:10 AM
Isopropyl alcohol is the same as rubbing alcohol, I thought that was the stuff in a lot of BAC water. Regardless, I'm sure it's the same for benzoyl unless you know better bruh.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using TapatalkNo it's not same... they both forms of alcohol but benzyl group makes it have different properties...
Don't ever use one for other and don't put pure Benzyl Alcohol on your skin....

It works for solvent and anti-bacteriastatic agent...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

RebelWithoutACause
01-18-2019, 04:10 AM
I've noticed issues
Mine said expired in 2018 and it worked anyway for a few months after since i mixed it with the HCG even though the bac said expired anyway it still worked but i cant be sure if it was 100%

jayblowee
01-18-2019, 04:48 AM
No it's not same... they both forms of alcohol but benzyl group makes it have different properties...
Don't ever use one for other and don't put pure Benzyl Alcohol on your skin....

It works for solvent and anti-bacteriastatic agent...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using TapatalkGotcha. Yeah you're right mines got benzoyl. That said, I'm sure both solutions would last a very long time.

cz4r777
01-18-2019, 05:36 AM
thank you for your knowledge