PDA

View Full Version : HGH making me tired.

NewSchool82
01-18-2019, 11:02 AM
Been taking it since April of last year. Past couple of months I’ve been feeling tired and a little lethargic around midday. I take 2iu’s around 4am everyday except the weekends. I think I’m gonna start taking right before bed and see how I feel.

jack7269
01-19-2019, 01:06 AM
You may want to look into supplementing with T4. With HGH use, it will eventually affect the conversion process with T3 and T4. When this happens it can cause you to be more tired than usual. Most dosages I see used se around 100mcgs per day. This should help with the run down tired feeling. I also don't think that HGH use at night would be of much benefit since your body will naturally produce its highest rate at night. Taking the exogenous HGH during that time will affect that production. Morning like you are currently using and even splitting those 2iu into 2 shots, 1iu each would be better than taking a night shot before bed. Maybe 1iu upon waking and another iu about 8-10 hrs later. But I would personally give the T4 a try and see how you feel after a week or so doing that. Wouldn't hurt to get a thyroid panel ran to see if your in check in that department. Best of luck !

leftkz
01-19-2019, 04:21 AM
This was really starting to affect me around month 4 of taking HGH. I would be so tired that I would literally fall asleep standing at work. I'm no longer that tired anymore, but still have some lethargy in the mornings. I've tried pinning at night and it made it worse, since it made me oversleep and miss work twice! It's gotten a bit better now, but I just drink a cup of hot black coffee the moment I get to work and I'm good to go. Without coffee though.. I'm screwed lol

NewSchool82
01-19-2019, 04:04 PM
Ok at least I’m not the only one. lol

enrod
01-19-2019, 04:10 PM
Supplementation with T4 will definitely help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rock Diesel
01-21-2019, 06:53 PM
It'll do that. I pin mine at night before bed and always try to make sure I get a good 7-8 hours. (At least 6) There's a lot of debate on pinning at night and messing up your natural HGH release while you sleep. Your body utilizes HGH at night and as you get older your body's natural production trails off significantly anyway. I'm not mega dosing my HGH, so I don't believe it's having a tremendous detrimental effect there.