PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Winny Oral Drops

mth496
06-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Anyone ever try these out. I been taking the winstrol drops with test prop. I have to say i feel like i get better results from taking it in liquid drops. Why i do not no, but maybe its just good powder used? My supplier just started to get it in and my friends results have been great on it aswell.

Anyone ever try drops out?

mikeyg51
06-07-2012, 02:31 AM
i have tried liquid anadrol and anavar....honestly LOVEd em too, maybe you are right about the powder thing!

ShortnWide
06-07-2012, 04:38 AM
I've injected and taken oral winny both and I myself like it orally a bit more.

Any winny is able to be taken orally. It's composition by nature is able to be injected or taken orally. A person can orally take winny inject but cant inject winny oral. It's how the lab makes the compound that dictates what way it should be taken.

mth496
06-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Yea i love the drops more then the pills or injections. I think its probley a powder thing, but def a great way to get lean. If you got low body fat, this stuff reall hardens you up and pushes that water out.

pate1
06-07-2012, 06:17 PM
If you are placing the liquid winny under your tongue for a while before swallowing I believe you are letting it absorb into the blood stream alot faster than making that pass through the liver. Ive tried var both ways by letting it absorb almost to nothing for a full cycle and also just letting it go down the hatch and my result per cycle were alot more profound with under the tongue. Im sure the winny woud be the same way.

mth496
06-07-2012, 09:56 PM
I actually do leave it in my mouth for a little bit and then swallow after about 4 minutes. It does work pretty good. Happy to see others having good results.