PDA

View Full Version : Tren craziness

Archey
01-22-2019, 02:27 PM
Ok so i was fine until i went up to 420mg of tren now im completely stuck inside my own head im dealing with it pretty well but the feelings i have are not good my wife is the best girl i could ever have but my brain is going through her phone thinking she is cheating im either going to lower my dose and if that dosent work it will be time to come off the tren i dont want to feel like this im annoyed all day because in my mind i have stupid thoughts about my wife tren is one crazy fucking steriod

maxmuscle1
01-22-2019, 02:32 PM
Ok so i was fine until i went up to 420mg of tren now im completely stuck inside my own head im dealing with it pretty well but the feelings i have are not good my wife is the best girl i could ever have but my brain is going through her phone thinking she is cheating im either going to lower my dose and if that dosent work it will be time to come off the tren i dont want to feel like this im annoyed all day because in my mind i have stupid thoughts about my wife tren is one crazy fucking steriod

This is completely time to lower or switch! Tren can be rough for some. I do like Npp/anvavar to sub out from tren. Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
01-22-2019, 02:57 PM
Tren raises my anxiety also. Either lower dose switch compounds or add some anxiety meds to the mix

Good calming teas! Lower caffeine intake. You might benefit from some (herbal) calming meds. Research what strains will benefit your situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hayabusa_muscle
01-22-2019, 07:57 PM

Lower the dose or look into npp.
Riding the Tren train can get to ya.
But you noticed it.

Keep pushing brother

Archey
01-23-2019, 12:18 AM
Lower the dose or look into npp.
Riding the Tren train can get to ya.
But you noticed it.

Keep pushing brother

I started with the npp and switched out week 10 for tren i was fine on 300mg it seemed when i went for 350 to 420 and went from 400mg of dhb to 500mg its weird i have episodes like right bow i feel great but i analyze everything its crazy im going to back down on the dose and see if that helps

German89
01-23-2019, 12:47 AM
Some commas and, periods would be helpful.

Drop the tren.

Plate Smacker
01-23-2019, 04:50 PM

That's what it does bro. You play silly movies in your head. Soon those thoughts will come from your mouth and cause strain on your relationship.
It is even worse for those who have current issues in their relationship.
Three options:
Option 1: obviously you understand it's the Tren. So if you can unravel all that in your mind, and keep your mouth shut, and shake it off, continue what your doing.
Option 2: Lower dosage back down to 50mg ED. (350mg)
Option 3: Tren isn't for you right now.

30mg Tren A ED has same blood peaks and baseline as 200mg Tren E every 4 days. You can get results of easily maintaining mass on 40mg ED as well. Sometimes we might not get in enough calories in a day, or something, it can help spare muscle tissue and other things. Science bro lol.

Same thing happens around 1.4g of Test for me, with 500mg deca.