PDA

View Full Version : Who’s taken T4?

NewSchool82
01-23-2019, 10:18 PM
Why did you take it? Did it help? I’ve been looking for it but can find it.

Droid1988
01-23-2019, 11:00 PM
What are you looking for by taking t4? There are a few different reasons why people would take it so it’s hard to answer if it worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NewSchool82
01-23-2019, 11:07 PM
Well I’ve been in HGH for almost a year now and I’ve been getting very tired and lethargic about midway through my day. I was told my I may need some T4 so I’m trying to study up on it.

Droid1988
01-23-2019, 11:09 PM
Well I’ve been in HGH for almost a year now and I’ve been getting very tired and lethargic about midway through my day. I was told my I may need some T4 so I’m trying to study up on it.

Yeah definitely keep looking into it. Messing with the thyroid can cause some permanent damage if you’re not careful. I’d suggest getting some bloodwork to see how your thyroid is functioning first before jumping to thyroid meds. I’ve added t4 to my hgh if I go over 5-6iu and it was somewhat helpful with the lethargy.

Zomb131
01-24-2019, 12:48 AM
Get blood work.

Bicep
01-24-2019, 05:14 AM
Taking thyroid medication won’t damage your thyroid not sure where this scare mongering came from but there are studies showing even after 30 years of supplementation then cessation the thyroid bounced back within weeks. I do agree that you may not need to supplement though so I’d definitely get bloodwork to see if you do want/need to supplement with t4/t3

Enigma
01-24-2019, 03:49 PM
...and even if it did....
If you “destroyed” your thyroid, so what? That mean you will have to take one tiny little pill for the rest of your life. I know probably three women with Graves Disease that had their thyroids whacked and simply take 50mcg T4/day.

If you are using HGH, you should be taking T4. Vision has posted awesome threads on this and the T3 or T4 debate.

On 4iu a day I use 100mcg/day of T4. But also because I dig the kick to my old guy slow metabolism.