PDA

View Full Version : Let's discuss why you chose to use aas

exphys88
06-11-2012, 08:57 PM
I'll go first.

I started using aas primarily to speed up my gains, and to reach the level that I wanted quicker. I did not wait until I reached my genetic potential like most guys will suggest doing, and I don't regret it. I'm a little different than other bbers, in that I don't want to be 250-300 lbs. I surf, backpack, and climb mountains, so being huge is not conducive to these activities. I just want to look good naked and be stronger than most guys.

Since starting aas, I have acquired other benefits than just adding lbm. My mountaineering has improved when I allow my rbc count to go up. I used to suffer from really bad altitude sickness when climbing, and now it's drastically diminished, even up to 12,000 ft in elevation. Also, I can train hard for my events and recover at an incredible rate. I've also enjoyed the increase in sex drive, and so has my wife.

why did you choose aas and what benefits have you seen?

Greenegorilla2
06-11-2012, 09:30 PM
I chose for all those reasons as well. But unlike you I enjoy swelling the hell up. I also enjoy the lbm too! Oh man we're all addicts :/ ... Jp! But really to restate the obvious: recovery, strength, sex drive. Lube the joints. Cant beat it!

AndyL
06-11-2012, 11:13 PM
I choose them to beef up and lose bodyfat . Also, look good with or without clothes . The only thing I've noticed in almost 2 months into my Test E cycle with Dbol and Proviron is some strength gain and good pumps in the gym .

njd84
06-12-2012, 01:35 AM
Powerlifter who has dreams of 2000lb RAW total at 198....dreams

ironman16
06-12-2012, 02:18 AM
..yep, just wanna see just how freaky i can get..the bigger the better for me !

incrediblehawk
06-12-2012, 01:21 PM
i love using ass.

VetVick
06-12-2012, 01:28 PM
yeah me too lol, I see you're new here too. If thats the same exphys88 from IM, glad to see he's a mod.

ODB
06-12-2012, 01:28 PM
I used when I was younger then got away from the game (Wife,Life+Kids).
I finaly got my ass back to the gym and fell back in love but my body was telling me "fuckoff u old prick" - pains, strains and injuries. After test's +3 Doc's my Test was in the toilet so I went back "ON" to recover + feel good.

SloppyJ
06-12-2012, 08:34 PM
I wanted the bitches, money and power!

But for real, I probably started too soon but I don't have any regrets. I try to stay logical and safe with it. I started cause I was busting my ass in the gym for years and I just wanted something different. It was some of the best fun I've ever had.

PAiN
06-13-2012, 01:33 PM
^^^hahaha.... Same here bro way to young, but I researched my ass off before ever using. I love the way it makes me feel and look. I'll never come off again.

mth496
06-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Also started to young. Pretty much to get ahead in baseball. But i only run a cycle or 2 a year if that. I think being in a gym, working and taking care of my self and doing what i want on the side to myself is my buisness. I do not hurt anyone, and im nice to everyone. Just be smart about what you are doing and do not hurt yourself.

I also did it for girls, power and respect. And i enjoy working out alot so it helps.

BIGBOSS
06-16-2012, 06:26 PM
I chose AAS to lower the BF%, get big but cut up. I never had a problem with the sex drive. But it as increased sex drive levels tremendously. No complaintns
from my lady. lol!! Gotta love!!! Cock strong at the drop of a dime!!! LMBAO!!! Anyway, bottom line was to get in the best shape I could in a short amount
of time. I WILL NEVER STOP!!! Extreme confidence builder to!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

omni
06-17-2012, 01:19 AM
I started lifting at 135, got up to 215 naturally and still saw a skinny guy in the mirror. According to all my friends, I'm a "big guy." --Even when I'm at 265 I just see a skinny guy in the mirror--So I continue to use AAS and continue my journey.

PAiN
07-15-2012, 06:09 PM
I wanted the bitches, money and power!

LMAO Those are all great things as well. The attention is a bonus for me.

VIOLATER
07-15-2012, 06:39 PM
I did 1.5 yrs research and studying before the 1st pin. They can be done safely and effectively.....do why the hell not right? It makes me feel so much btr like previously stated.

Now I don't even wanna go to the gym less Im on!.....addict lmao!

mth496
07-16-2012, 01:00 AM
I researched from the age of 16 till 18. Im so happy i never touched anything at 16. And im happy i only ran a cycle at 18 and stopped for awile. Steroids really should be used untill you are atleast 25 or older. No need for them at a young age.

Skrong
07-16-2012, 04:52 PM
Also probably started too young, but I researched my ass off for the better part of two years and had made some impressive gains in size and strength. People were constantly making roid remarks here and there long before I ever thought I would take them.

In short, just wanted to be bigger, leaner, and take it to the next level when I had hit or gotten very close to my genetic wall.

Laughter
07-21-2012, 01:05 AM
Wow awsome credentrials OP. I agree performance my be what leads me to use.

Laughter
07-21-2012, 01:06 AM
Wow awsome credentials OP. I agree performance my be what leads me to use.

exphys88
07-21-2012, 03:09 AM
Wow awsome credentials OP. I agree performance my be what leads me to use.

Thanks bro!

crush
07-21-2012, 03:33 AM
I think we all enjoy being the Alpha male. Just pure all American beef baby...Lol Bigger, stronger, faster is the name of the game.

Lurch
07-23-2012, 05:57 PM
I think we all enjoy being the Alpha male. Just pure all American beef baby...Lol Bigger, stronger, faster is the name of the game.

Good call ^^^

I was always skinny growing up, which is how I got into lifting which eventually progressed into the gear scene.

315 BEAST
07-23-2012, 08:57 PM

Exactly!!!