PDA

View Full Version : Been gone a few months

Poundit
01-24-2019, 04:10 PM
Haven’t been on in a while. Have slipped disc I’m still recovering from but starting to make a comeback. Got on looking for Victory Pharm and don’t see them listed anymore. Any word on them? Loved their rip blend. Smoothest I’ve ever had. Wasn’t sure where to ask this and didn’t wanna post it on the shout board. Thanks

JimmyMcFistacuff
01-24-2019, 04:16 PM
Glad to hear you're healing bro.

Vic went private a couple months ago.

JMcF.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

joko123
01-24-2019, 05:27 PM
Welcome back bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poundit
01-24-2019, 06:35 PM
Thanks guys. Still having some numbness and a few muscles that aren’t quite working properly but slowly getting it back. I’ll have to see if I still have some old emails from them see if I can still order.

BombdotCom
01-25-2019, 01:22 AM
Thanks guys. Still having some numbness and a few muscles that aren’t quite working properly but slowly getting it back. I’ll have to see if I still have some old emails from them see if I can still order.I wouldn't waste your time. I've seen multiple people post about how they got scammed by them. Sent money never received package and then got ghosted. There is solid sponsors here. They have been testing everybody's stuff for purity. Look around the private testing forum.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Poundit
01-25-2019, 04:31 AM
Oh wow really. Damn I made some big buys from them befor and they worked great with me and cut some good deals when I got bulk. Hate to hear that. Guess I should look around a bit here. Just hate trying to find a new one when you’re use to one and like I said that rip blend was smoothest I’ve ever used.
Thanks though man for looking out. ����