PDA

View Full Version : TRT and Hi E2

SVRACER295
01-24-2019, 11:34 PM
I have been on TRT for about a year, I am 44. I am also the lucky carrier of a shitty genetic malfunction known as mitochondrial myopathy. This is a real kick in the ass when it comes to energy production. kinda unknown but there were some sports figures with it. I have been training farily hard for about 4 months and actually am happy with my progress. I was previously in powerlifting and some amature bodybuilding in my early 20's.
The additional challenge is my endocrinologist does give a shit at all that my E2 is 72. They say it's not FDA approved to use an estrogen blocker in men on TRT and we will need to reduce my dose if needed. I just got into a good range that makes me feel able to actually do work.
I am only taking 150mg per week. Total test is 652 and free is 88.

Long of the short is does anyone have a good source for Arimidex without all of the hassles of bitcoin and echecks..?

This has probably been asked a bunch already and I apologize, I am new to the brotherhood..

Cowboymike
01-25-2019, 12:58 AM
Download and setup cash app

Download blockchain wallet app

Buy bitcoin in cash app

Withdrawal bitcoin from cash app and send to your blockchain wallet.

Pay from your blockchain wallet.

There’s plenty of options to get what you’re looking for... in fact we even have a sponsor who specializes in selling nothing but AI and PCT medications... there’s plenty of sponsors who sell a few items... really take your pick...

I’d just recommend learning to use bitcoin now... it makes life so much easier. Once you are accustomed to it.

BombdotCom
01-25-2019, 01:26 AM
I have been on TRT for about a year, I am 44. I am also the lucky carrier of a shitty genetic malfunction known as mitochondrial myopathy. This is a real kick in the ass when it comes to energy production. kinda unknown but there were some sports figures with it. I have been training farily hard for about 4 months and actually am happy with my progress. I was previously in powerlifting and some amature bodybuilding in my early 20's.
The additional challenge is my endocrinologist does give a shit at all that my E2 is 72. They say it's not FDA approved to use an estrogen blocker in men on TRT and we will need to reduce my dose if needed. I just got into a good range that makes me feel able to actually do work.
I am only taking 150mg per week. Total test is 652 and free is 88.

Long of the short is does anyone have a good source for Arimidex without all of the hassles of bitcoin and echecks..?

This has probably been asked a bunch already and I apologize, I am new to the brotherhood..I agree with Mike bitcoin is fast and easy. You get your order shipped much quicker. Do about 20 minutes of research you'll be good.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

thebear
01-25-2019, 10:23 PM
I have used PSL and did WU for AI and all is good.

balin
01-26-2019, 04:39 PM
I find Echecks to be very simple and the fastest way to go. Only takes 1 minute once you have your check book in hand.

SVRACER295
01-27-2019, 07:42 PM
I find Echecks to be very simple and the fastest way to go. Only takes 1 minute once you have your check book in hand.

You dont feel like using your checking account info for a purchase like that is a tad risky? Or do I not understand Echecks? I am starting the bitcoin thing with coinbase app

SVRACER295
01-27-2019, 07:43 PM
I have used PSL and did WU for AI and all is good.

Just made contact with them, got the list and will use bitcoin. Setting up coinbase ap now. Thanks for the lead on this.