PDA

View Full Version : Anatrofin (Stenbolone)

MongooseST3
01-24-2019, 11:48 PM
I am reaching out to the Brotherhood on Anatrofin (Stenbolone). I am 61 years old and a BB and athlete. Wondering if I should use Stenbolone in my next cycle or make part of a TRT program. What are the pros and cons of such a compound. I see that it does not convert into Estrogen, thus eliminating any risk associated with that, BUT what has everyones experience been. Remember I am an older Lion.......Thanks in Advance!

Oldskool
01-25-2019, 12:22 AM
I am reaching out to the Brotherhood on Anatrofin (Stenbolone). I am 61 years old and a BB and athlete. Wondering if I should use Stenbolone in my next cycle or make part of a TRT program. What are the pros and cons of such a compound. I see that it does not convert into Estrogen, thus eliminating any risk associated with that, BUT what has everyones experience been. Remember I am an older Lion.......Thanks in Advance!

Well as a trt compound I personally wouldn't use it.
If I remember correctly It has the acetate ester so its got a very shirt half life so it requires minimum eod injections to maintain decent lvls.

It's in the same wheel house as primobolan so u can get some lean gains if diet and training are on point.

I'd use it on a recomp or cut but that's it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Phill
01-25-2019, 01:59 AM
there are quite a few reviews on stenbolone.
product nothing less than fantastic.

I leave you my log:
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/puritysourcelabs-ru/53958-stenbolone-effects.html#post819300