PDA

View Full Version : Bloodwork should be an integral part of your cycling

exphys88
06-13-2012, 07:54 PM
I see way too many questions posted that could be remedied with bloodwork. Bloodwork is easy to get and worth every bit of money spent on it. For example, if you're running tren or deca plus an aromatizing compound and you experience gyno, the only way to determine the correct course of action is to get bloodwork done. It'll alleviate your stress and allow you to make the right decision. An MD doesn't even have the ability to diagnose something like that without bloodwork, what makes you think that some bodybuilder on the internet can?

privatemdlabs.com is a great place to test anonymously. If you select the female hormone panel, you can get your testosterone, estradiol, lh, fsh, and complete blood count measured for about $50.

mth496
06-13-2012, 11:09 PM
That is great. I wish i did this more often, but i cycle so little and never get sides that i do not worry about it. But still i no i should do it, and i will this coming week.

PAiN
06-14-2012, 02:28 PM
Great post. I agree mth this is something I neglect as well and need to start doing more. Thanks exphys.