PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on TNE

Gains55
01-26-2019, 02:30 PM
I’m on Cyp right now at 500mg a week and am looking to put on some more strength.
I ran some milky suspension years ago and idk if it was bunk but it did nothing for me, I would take it 50mg pwo.
i have some Oil based TNE, enough to run it for about 6 weeks.
What kind of dose do you guys think is enough to see some mass/strength?

Drillit
01-26-2019, 03:11 PM
I just use it pre workout occasionally. 100mg 40 minutes before I lift.
I wouldn’t wanna use it as part of a cycle.

Drillit

Yellowninja
01-26-2019, 07:18 PM
I just started using it as a pre workout. It gives me strength and stamina but only last a few hours I dont think it would be much good as anything but a pre workout or a booster for power lifting comp because of the short time it lasts in the body, unless you pin it every few hours every day which is not feasible

SpartaPharmaUSA
01-29-2019, 02:20 AM
A lot of guys will use it preworkout and run around 500-700mg a week on it. I personally like using 100mg PWO and do it 5-6x a week. I run it on top of my 1g test and feel it definitely helps. I have some clients who use it every cycle and some who only use it on bodypart specific days like legs or arms.

Try 100mg see how it feels. If it is too much drop it, but that is my sweet spot typically.

Four-Fourty-Five
01-29-2019, 04:48 PM
TNE is potent sometimes you can taste it and smell it coming out of your pores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mints36
01-30-2019, 12:00 AM
I know for me when I was using it every day pre workout for 2 weeks straight my nipps got even more sensitive and puffy... And that was on my normal Adex dosages for my typical 500 a week test .... I upped the dosage and didn't help so I ran nolvadex and within a week they went down... If I'm not mistaking it is such a spike in test the the estrogen spikes high with it? And on and off daily kinda fuckd me up not paying attention to it. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but just keep an open eye on the sides

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
01-30-2019, 12:32 AM
Superdrol?

spaazkaz
01-30-2019, 12:40 AM
Superdrol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkwhat?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Gains55
01-30-2019, 12:58 AM
A lot of guys will use it preworkout and run around 500-700mg a week on it. I personally like using 100mg PWO and do it 5-6x a week. I run it on top of my 1g test and feel it definitely helps. I have some clients who use it every cycle and some who only use it on bodypart specific days like legs or arms.

Try 100mg see how it feels. If it is too much drop it, but that is my sweet spot typically.

Thanks man, I did the first pin at 50mg and didn’t really feel much so the next day I bumped to 100mg and who knows if it was placebo or what but I did feel more endurance and libido definitely went up. I hear some people get pain from it but honestly it’s less pip then tren.
Im gonna keep it at 100mgs for a month everyday and see how it goes. The good part is that if sides come , it’s gone in a day.
Will definitely update on how it goes, the source is legit so I guess it’s time to grow

Biggaintime
01-30-2019, 09:06 PM
Anyone know the half life of tne

I like tne/anadrol or tne/Tren base as pwo only here and there not every day

Biggaintime
01-30-2019, 09:10 PM
TNE is potent sometimes you can taste it and smell it coming out of your pores

That's just what they throw in to make it ..i forget starts with a g...Its not the actual test. Tren base is the same.

Four-Fourty-Five
02-05-2019, 12:20 PM
That's just what they throw in to make it ..i forget starts with a g...Its not the actual test. Tren base is the same.

Yes the Big “G” I know this but I can’t spell it guaicohol or something like that off the top of my head. I heard it’s not something you want to get used to doing however I do like it. I’m going to try a TREN base suspension maybe it’s in that....

Yellowninja
02-05-2019, 11:05 PM
Gives me tons of strength and stamina, but also gives me heartburn nothing that a few times can't cure though

Biggaintime
02-06-2019, 02:42 AM
Yes the Big “G” I know this but I can’t spell it guaicohol or something like that off the top of my head. I heard it’s not something you want to get used to doing however I do like it. I’m going to try a TREN base suspension maybe it’s in that....

I can't spell for shit either
Tren base you can taste it. And smell it on your hands,bottle ,and syringe. I wonder if my blacklight could pick it up. Just kidding.

Biggaintime
02-06-2019, 02:46 AM
Moral of the story
Test Base, Tren Base
Injectable dbol, injectable adrol, injectable sdrol
Use it as pre wrk out only.

bdad
02-07-2019, 07:32 PM
I love it as a workout, after I smash the weights, then I smash my wife LOL. I just get tired of so much pinning I enjoy prop also, I just get tired of feeling like a pin cushion.

Pharmaca
02-08-2019, 02:02 AM
We've been working extensively with both the tren base and the test base with pro athletes, if formulated properly these achieve a very sharp serum peak, I assume this unique pahrmacokinetics have a powerful effect which differ them from the regular ester based steroids.

If anyone is interested in making serum tests to asses the effect I'll donate test 10 ml vial, it'll be fun and interesting

You may check on Domestic - sciroxxonline.com (http://sciroxxonline.com/23-domestic-sciroxx) - we've a large selection of very fast acting exclusive items such as test-base/anadrol mix, tren-base/test-base mix, super-drol, check-drops, methyl-tren and DHB-base which I may offer all for very special deals for loggers

Four-Fourty-Five
02-18-2019, 01:01 AM
Anyone know the half life of tne

I like tne/anadrol or tne/Tren base as pwo only here and there not every day

So is the TREN Base more effective. Do you get better results? I’m a TNE appreciator but I’m thinking 5Omg TNE and 5Omg Tren Suspense will activate me beyond comprehension. I’m hoping that the TREN gives me more gains...

Biggaintime
02-19-2019, 06:06 PM
So is the TREN Base more effective. Do you get better results? I’m a TNE appreciator but I’m thinking 5Omg TNE and 5Omg Tren Suspense will activate me beyond comprehension. I’m hoping that the TREN gives me more gains...

Another thought is Tren Hex....
I have lots of different combos for your interest
Over at BCG

Pharmaca
02-21-2019, 05:24 PM

Test-base combined with tren base will bring dramatic results as a pre-workput, we have formulated such product precisely for this purpose - Androcrin Tren-base/Test-base (US domestic delivery) - sciroxxonline.com (http://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-sciroxx/232-tren-basetest-base-androcrin.html)

Biggaintime
02-24-2019, 07:32 PM

Biggaintime
02-24-2019, 07:34 PM
Superdrol?

LIKE THIS??

maxmuscle1
02-24-2019, 08:22 PM
LIKE THIS??

Bam!!

Pharmaca
03-01-2019, 02:34 AM
You will find here the proven real USP quality we guarantee (refer to the analytical tests section) with the largest selection of preworkouts, among them some unique test-no-ester blends -

Mix and match for the best prices
PHARMACA MIX AND MATCH DEAL 10ML EACH VIAL

PURCHASE 5 VIALS MIX AND MATCH FOR $250

Check on Domestic - sciroxxonline.com (http://sciroxxonline.com/23-domestic-sciroxx) for full info

SuperCrin 40 - Super Drol injection

AndroCrin-Forte - Anandrol/test-no-ester mix

MyoCrin (Check Drops) injection

AndroCrin-X - Anadrol injection

MT1Crin - Methyl-tren injection

TestoCrin Blast - test-no-ester

TrenoCrin 50 - tren-no-ester

Androcrin Tren-base/Test-base

TCrin Injection Turinabol

PrimoCrin Rapid - Primo Acetate 100mg/ml

GREAT FOR PRE WORKOUT GREAT QUALITY

[email protected] (https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.Sciroxxonline.com)

Four-Fourty-Five
03-11-2019, 10:39 AM
I love it as a workout, after I smash the weights, then I smash my wife LOL. I just get tired of so much pinning I enjoy prop also, I just get tired of feeling like a pin cushion.

Me as well my friend it’s amazing