PDA

View Full Version : Tren Induced Hiccups are a Thing!

Plate Smacker
01-27-2019, 06:16 PM
Was going to experiment with low dose tren 80mg/wk (plus ester weight) for 4wks of 12wk cruise (with cruise dose 190mg/wk Test E).
Was going to use Tren A.
Pinned 75mg day 1, Pinned 100mg day 2, then was going to pin 30mg EOD.
The day I pinned 100mg in right glute, I got hiccups about an hour later. Didn't think much about it. Got hiccups twice again at work, then last night in bed.
Knew something was up and seen others have had it.
Have it as I type this. Past 5 minutes.
I can make it go away faster by hyperventilating and sucking in as much air as possible, then even more in small intakes till really full then holding breath.

So I switched to Tren E with frontload of 200mg.

Going to see what bloodwork looks like in 8 weeks.
4 of those low tren with trt. Blood donation in one week.

ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS SHIT LOL!

Enigma
01-27-2019, 06:25 PM
It might not be just tren. I have had episodes of relentless hiccups this past year and I've come to think it is from dieting/eating the same shit over and over. The dry ass chicken breast, the dry ass rice, trying to chew and choke down a shitload of raw, tasteless almonds. I recently had them for 5 days and was about to go to the ER for help.
I seem to trigger the onset only when I am eating. I don't sauce up my foods, trying to keep as clean as possible. I now sip water between bites to keep things dropping down my esophagus. Which of course fills me up faster, making eating so much food a further bitch.

There is only one cure for hiccups. Thorazine @ 25mg IV. It clears them up quick but then you are left lying there WHACKED out of your mind. Thorazine makes crazy people lucid but it makes normal people wacky. VERY uncomfortable.

People giggle and think hiccups are "cute". Not after a few days of rapid fire ons though.

Revelations
01-27-2019, 07:24 PM
I have never heard of this shit haha. Now I do get bad heartburn when I start tren A. But hiccups??? Nah bro I think you are mis-correlating the two together.

Dungan23
01-28-2019, 02:20 AM
What’s your diet looking like, I’ve had hiccups come on n last for way too long and they would reoccur for days, I know how miserable it gets. When I called my dr. his nurse actually warned me to hydrate more, slow down the pace at which I eat n avoid soda..there is also a link with kidney disease to hiccups. “As the kidneys lose function, oftentimes toxic waste products will build up inside the body, causing diaphragm discomfort and hiccups” this is sited from a study preformed at the Mayo Clinic.

Plate Smacker
01-28-2019, 03:56 AM
My diet is locked in. Same everyday except for condiments. Only change was Tren A.
Most I have pinned is 80mg ED last 3 weeks of a blast ( last 8 weeks tren A added).
I had this empty feeling in my lower throat and chest like when your about to be sick and need to cough. Thought maybe my immune system was fighting something. Then I get the hiccups.
Got them multiple times throughout the day today.

Plate Smacker
01-28-2019, 03:58 AM
What’s your diet looking like, I’ve had hiccups come on n last for way too long and they would reoccur for days, I know how miserable it gets. When I called my dr. his nurse actually warned me to hydrate more, slow down the pace at which I eat n avoid soda..there is also a link with kidney disease to hiccups. “As the kidneys lose function, oftentimes toxic waste products will build up inside the body, causing diaphragm discomfort and hiccups” this is sited from a study preformed at the Mayo Clinic.

Now your freaking me out lol.
Hell, Mayo and others will list off symptoms you have, and have cancer as a possible diagnosis lol.

Grass guy
01-28-2019, 08:15 PM
It's your liver kicking bile back up.
Shit happened to me two years ago. I could not sleep for days on in. Hiccups all night and day. I had to get an endoscopy and it showed that I had 5 ulcers in my esophagus. Take 500mg of tudca twice per day and it will fix you up. Also don't eat untill they are gone. The more you eat the more you will hiccup.

RussianBot
01-28-2019, 08:58 PM
Was going to experiment with low dose tren 80mg/wk (plus ester weight) for 4wks of 12wk cruise (with cruise dose 190mg/wk Test E).
Was going to use Tren A.
Pinned 75mg day 1, Pinned 100mg day 2, then was going to pin 30mg EOD.
The day I pinned 100mg in right glute, I got hiccups about an hour later. Didn't think much about it. Got hiccups twice again at work, then last night in bed.
Knew something was up and seen others have had it.
Have it as I type this. Past 5 minutes.
I can make it go away faster by hyperventilating and sucking in as much air as possible, then even more in small intakes till really full then holding breath.

So I switched to Tren E with frontload of 200mg.

Going to see what bloodwork looks like in 8 weeks.
4 of those low tren with trt. Blood donation in one week.

ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS SHIT LOL!

No hiccups for me, heartburn like a mofo though.

Dungan23
01-28-2019, 09:29 PM
My bad brother! Didn’t mean to scare ya, was just kinda hinting you might wanna get some bloods ya know, better safe than sorry.

Now your freaking me out lol.
Hell, Mayo and others will list off symptoms you have, and have cancer as a possible diagnosis lol.

Plate Smacker
01-29-2019, 08:26 PM
CURED!...
SORRY TREN, FORGIVE ME!

It was a hair touching my eardrum.
Last night I inserted a q-tip, slowly until it touched my eardrum, backed off slightly, and twisted the q-tip around for awhile and pulled this out!
It's actually longer than it looks, part of the hair is grey.
LIKE WTF!
Haven't had them since!

Steroids can cause it by metabolic irritation or damage, you know, science and witchcraft.