PDA

View Full Version : Jandkk24 Cycle log

jandkk24
06-16-2012, 03:39 AM
First off a little background on me. I started AAS back 3 years ago because i was underweight to join the military. I shot from 115 (yes i was a very hard gainer. Ate everything in sight and nothing) to 165. Went to the Army and hurt my back like 2 years ago. Just got my back surgery (VA is slow). I hit the juice the second i got home though and havnt come off of cycle yet. Took about 2 months off and am going to start my cycle. Here it is

All GDL products. This is more or less so i can gauge how nice his gear is.

Daily - 50mg Anadrol
Weekly - 700mg sustanon
- 800mg Mass Stack (400 mast ace and 500 test e)
Weekly is split Monday and Thursday

Not going into the PCT or anicallary stuff just the gear.

Day 1 - I actually took 100 adrol split am and pm. Stuff burns going down so the second time I just put OJ in my mouth and added the liquid straight to my mouth. No taste the second time. Did my sust and mass stack in the AM. Hit the gym around 6 and worked my chest. Sore as hell. Havnt felt that in a while. Weighed myself in at 161.8 in the morning dry. I did not write any of my lifts down so ill get it to you guys next week. I did not do very much. Shoulder feels like i tore a rotator cuff. Ive had this injury for so long i dont remember when it happened. Hoping the adrol will help with the lubrication of it. Starting in 2 weeks i will be hitting it with GHRP-6. I will use that for hunger and the shoulder pain. It did wonders for me before i ran out a few months ago.

Day 2 - Took the 50mg Adrol around 3 and went to the gym at 5. Did legs. I will never do much on squats because of my back surgery but i did get it up to 180.
3 sets of 90 - 20 reps each
2 sets 180 - 10 reps each.
Did some leg extensions and some leg curls. Didnt care about the weight there just burning them out.

Tommorow i will hit back. Ill do my post every 2 days so i dont clutter it all up. Ill have my measurements for my arms, chest and legs up too. One of my legs atrophied from 2 years of having a pinched nerve so both got very small. I couldnt do anything with my legs so im hoping this run will be awesome. Feel free to chime in guys. Specially you GDL customers. I just ordered a bunch more. Had to hit up that Overstock lol.

vibrant
06-16-2012, 04:22 PM
Following along bro.

What is your cycle history? Your on some pretty high doses. Make sure to have a good ai in place.

jandkk24
06-16-2012, 05:18 PM
Ive done 1200 a week test e with absolutely no sides. Blood check once a month throughout. Everything was fine. Ive used almost everything except these adrols here. If anything i think i will get sides from that. Nolv and caber on hand for it also running arimidex at a low dose. If needed ill bump it up or switch to aromasin. I have a little acne from my previous cycle. Bloodwork came back clean from previous cycle so im jumping on another. Since i started except when i was in the military i have been on. Im one that will never come off. I dont need any more babies lol. Took 50mg Adrol just now gonna hit the gym and do some back. Favorite day.

jandkk24
06-19-2012, 08:02 PM
Ok. Sorry for the long hiatus. Fathers day i took the day off and went to the zoo with my daughter. Gym closes at 5 or i woulda hit it up lol. Yesterday hit chest. I weighed in at 164.8 yesterday morning dry. This morning I weighed in 166. I am steadily gaining. Started out chest with decline bench on the smith machine. Warmed up at just 140 for 20 reps x2. 180x10 2 sets, then 240x8 for last set. Used the cable fly machine and did some top to bottom flys. 100x10, 90x10, 80x10. I went down in weight for these due to the shoulder hurting a little. Did bottom to top at 60x10 in 3 sets. Hit up some incline dumbell bench. 65x10 3 sets. Did a bunch of different tri workouts to burn out the arms. Did everything to failure from here out as i was tired. Chest day is my worst day because of my shoulder.

Greenegorilla2
06-19-2012, 11:27 PM
The smith machine I would stay away from if your shoulder hurts,did u mess up your rotator? I did the same thing and I use dumbells now unless I'm deep into a cycle.

telmon1
06-20-2012, 12:26 AM
Well, my shoulder is all fucked up and my shoulder presses are always done on the smith machine. For me I'm able to lock into a position and have a smooth, pain free motion.

jandkk24
06-28-2012, 05:41 PM
Yes i think its the Rotator but of course im not sure. The pain is in the joint though. Ive been using the regular bench press and using the smith machine for incline and decline benching. I can rock the shit out of military presses with the smith machine or the db. Only using 90pnd dumbells for the overhead presses though. My strength is going up steady and ive been at a constant 167. Hunger has gone up a little but im finding it hard to get some food in so i cram my face when i can. I just dropped a summer class so i have more time to get this shit done right.

jandkk24
07-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Yeah since the board was down i kinda quit caring about keeping an eye on weight. My strength has gone back up considerably. Doing cable rows now at almost 400pnds. I have to steal a longer pin from another machine and then i can stick 3 plates on it. Then i place the small pin a bit higher up and stack the 25 pound plates. Some dick told on me but luckily i have pull at the gym. I pay for my whole year in full and im probably the only vet in my little town. Ive been pushing the 80 pnd dumbells for incline benching, which is hard because of the shoulder. I can max bench the 105 db. I rarely use them so its a little tough. Now im just using them to bench and nothing else.