PDA

View Full Version : HCG test Help!!! Won't Pregnant Stick test work??

bodybuilderlover
01-30-2019, 09:01 AM
Hi brothers, I need you guys help!!! I ordered 1kit HCG from the source last week. And I test it with pregnancy way.But The result said negative. Dose it prove the HCG is not real?

My supplier told me Urine and Blood test isn't the scientific way. They recommend to do HPLC.

But I eager to figure out whether is it feasible to test HCG by pregnancy?

Thank you guys kindly help in advance.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190130/6c91ca5ada02254e3ddb6df9306195ab.jpg

teejey
01-30-2019, 10:31 AM
Following I was under the impression that was the way to test it.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

JJ14
01-30-2019, 11:48 AM
Hi brothers, I need you guys help!!! I ordered 1kit HCG from the source last week. And I test it with pregnancy way.But The result said negative. Dose it prove the HCG is not real?

My supplier told me Urine and Blood test isn't the scientific way. They recommend to do HPLC.

But I eager to figure out whether is it feasible to test HCG by pregnancy?

Thank you guys kindly help in advance.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190130/6c91ca5ada02254e3ddb6df9306195ab.jpgYes it should be positive but I woukdnt say cause pregnancy test isnt positive it's not real. Could be the test. When I do that it comes back positive. I'm going to take a guess and say the hcg you purchased is generics and not pharma grade? When it comes to things like this I stick with pharma grade hcg, caber, aromasin, adex,nolv,clomid. They are pretty cheap and would stick with pharma cause if any of those products I mentioned can really mess up a cycle or pct if it's not on point.

With the pregnancy test trick I wouldnt say the sources hcg isnt good. Run it and see. Trust me you know if it's real or not within 2-3 weeks.

PM me I'm curious to know what source you purchased hcg from. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AceLabs
01-30-2019, 02:02 PM
The HCG is too strong the way you are testing, you have to further dilute the HCG. I forget the exact protocol but you can easily research it.

Bones

Jackman96
01-30-2019, 02:43 PM
Hcg works really quick bro.

My Nutz about doubled in size from the pitiful raisens they have become from my 1.5 year blast n cruise bout.

You’ll be able to tell might easy if the hcg you got is real. Unless your nuts haven’t atrophied and your using it for fertility purposes. In that case I’d imagine it’s harder to tell if it’s legit or not.

Goodluck brotha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geareduprn
01-30-2019, 04:24 PM
I do this every time I try a new brand of HCG. Only once did the preg test come up negative. I dilute it as I plan on using it. 1cc per 5000 units. I put the smallest amount (3-5 tiny ticks on an insulin syringes). It should come up positive. The one time it came up negative the HCG didn't do shit. You can use those cheap one dollar preg tests. The amount of HCG in a preg womans urine is going to be very small compared to the concentration you inject. I would get another test because you can get bad tests. If you get s negative again I would say it's fake. Youll be told to do hplc testing because you probably won't do it. It's expensive. I hope you got a bad test but my guess is that you got scammed. Sorry bro

Geareduprn
01-30-2019, 04:26 PM
You are testing your solution and not your own urine right???

teejey
01-30-2019, 05:03 PM
Hcg works really quick bro.

My Nutz about doubled in size from the pitiful raisens they have become from my 1.5 year blast n cruise bout.

You’ll be able to tell might easy if the hcg you got is real. Unless your nuts haven’t atrophied and your using it for fertility purposes. In that case I’d imagine it’s harder to tell if it’s legit or not.

Goodluck brotha

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHow quick? I just started some. Trying 500iu a week right now to get em back up again.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Jackman96
01-30-2019, 05:03 PM
In a matter of 4 1250 iu shots over about 10 days I noticed a good increase in ball size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk