PDA

View Full Version : Tired/Low Energy While On?!!!

maxmuscle1
01-31-2019, 11:21 PM
Looking for suggestions on AAS/Sarm/Other to improve my endurance and energy levels. I have been on TRT for years.

Currently 200mg Test Cyp(forever), 300mg Deca for almost 7 weeks. My diet and training have been very good but I have been wanting to sleep a lot more(especially after training and post meal) and general malaise unless I drink coffee and that is temporary. Thx
Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mints36
01-31-2019, 11:24 PM
Do u get blood work.? The deca probably got ur progesterone high????. Shit happens . Could be a number of things... What's ur stats bro and diet look like? U take any orals at all? And do u take any A.I.'s

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
01-31-2019, 11:40 PM
My bloodwork is scheduled for Feb 26th. I am 45yrs
5’9”
191lb
11%
20 years of training but off all AAS and weights for last ten(not by choice)Started back up on TRT last aug. My bloodwork on 200mg Test every 14 days(100mg weekly), was 909 total. High RBC. My triglycerides are acceptable but NP wants it lower. I am very regimented and haven’t missed my workouts but last two weeks I have just been overall less energetic(very unlike me). Hope it passes.!

1969jeffery1969
01-31-2019, 11:43 PM
Curious what your ES is.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
01-31-2019, 11:56 PM
Curious what your ES is.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We will see. I have arimidex on hand but have never taken. I have had bloodwork 3x never been an issue (but that was pre-Deca addition.)

Popeye*
02-01-2019, 01:27 AM
Same boat bro. For me it’s the fuckin winter time. This shit always happens to me. Soon as I can soak up some sun rays I feel alive. Just me anyway

maxmuscle1
02-01-2019, 01:54 AM
Same boat bro. For me it’s the fuckin winter time. This shit always happens to me. Soon as I can soak up some sun rays I feel alive. Just me anyway

That definitely could be it! I’m so used to sun 24/7. I might try those special red light beds til I get my sun back! Thx

Yellowninja
02-01-2019, 12:42 PM
I have the same problem during the winter. I started to use a tanning bed for 5 min 3x a week and that seems to help some. I also started drinking more coffee

maxmuscle1
02-01-2019, 12:59 PM
I have the same problem during the winter. I started to use a tanning bed for 5 min 3x a week and that seems to help some. I also started drinking more coffee

Someone on here just ordered a tanning bed just for this reason. It’s proven to help during winter. Thx for the reminder guys

Popeye*
02-01-2019, 09:14 PM
Dude I just got my tanning bed in yesterday and burnt the hell outta myself. Strong bulbs only laid 6min.

Anyway that’s the reason I bought it. But not sure about the red bulbs? I don’t have those never seen them.

Popeye

Biggaintime
02-04-2019, 06:19 AM
depression or anxiety ?
High blood pressure?
Lack of sleep do to pain or injury?
Drink a shit ton of water in the morning when you first wake up
Have you been eating more. Weighed down?
B12

maxmuscle1
02-04-2019, 02:04 PM
Dude I just got my tanning bed in yesterday and burnt the hell outta myself. Strong bulbs only laid 6min.

Anyway that’s the reason I bought it. But not sure about the red bulbs? I don’t have those never seen them.

Popeye

I guess the red bulbs help rebuild collagen and improve skin tone and texture. It’s supposed to be done before or in place of tanning. It has no UV rays so it does not tan you but has been proven to improve skin and help with (SAD) and depression better than regular UV tanning beds.

Geareduprn
02-04-2019, 04:04 PM
Yup it could be the winter. It gets worse every year for me. I do tan and triple my vitamin E dose but I can still barely function this time of year. I hope you start feeling better

enrod
02-04-2019, 04:15 PM
How’d your T3-T4 levels come back from your bloods? I’d recommend supplementing t4 every day. Extended anabolic, especially with gh/slin/igf, use can have a negative impact on the thyroid, which can certainly affect energy levels.

thebear
02-10-2019, 03:54 AM
Sounds like an e2 issue, progest issue or even elevated prolactin from the Deca

maxmuscle1
02-10-2019, 01:56 PM
Sounds like an e2 issue, progest issue or even elevated prolactin from the Deca

I get more bloods this month so it will give me a good idea. One thing that may have affected things was that a lot of my fam got a weird sickness for 2-3 days. Feeling a lot better now. I cannot stress how important it is to inject the same times each week. Messed me up a bit. Thanks. I keep y’all updated

Breinhardt01
04-26-2019, 12:25 PM
Anything other than test makes me feel tired all the time. Especially Dbol can’t even get out of bed lol

thebear
04-26-2019, 02:43 PM
Well that’s a hefty and nice TRt you got there and you should feel good. You, IMO, don’t need anymore. Most guys on TRt blast with that low sometimes lol. I would recommend bloods like your doing. Your E2 (estrogen) is probably super high hence why your sleepy. Same thing happened to me but my dose is much lower. You most likely will need an AI or even caber, as deca can in prolactin.

pompeyo546
04-26-2019, 02:51 PM
Looking for suggestions on AAS/Sarm/Other to improve my endurance and energy levels. I have been on TRT for years.

Currently 200mg Test Cyp(forever), 300mg Deca for almost 7 weeks. My diet and training have been very good but I have been wanting to sleep a lot more(especially after training and post meal) and general malaise unless I drink coffee and that is temporary. Thx
Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThrow some cabaser while you are on deca. I always feel letargic every time I start a new compound

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
06-05-2019, 12:41 PM
Throw some cabaser while you are on deca. I always feel letargic every time I start a new compound

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

UPDATE!!!
Months later: Lethargy is a lot better after taking your advice Mr.P, and you are correct, lethargy is almost impossible to avoid when starting a decent cycle. You just gotta push through it, sucks when you work hard all day and have to hit the gym, cook, make the family happy, bring home the bacon, and wake up and do it all over again, over and over!! Real life!! Looking forward to trying the new XT LABS CARDARINE!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190605/4e72a09163698bba9f6277b9f354dd74.jpg

Max

Bigdaddyperk
06-05-2019, 07:08 PM
Months later: Lethargy is a lot better after taking your advice Mr.P, and you are correct, lethargy is almost impossible to avoid when starting a decent cycle. You just gotta push through it, sucks when you work hard all day and have to hit the gym, cook, make the family happy, bring home the bacon, and wake up and do it all over again, over and over!! Real life!! Looking forward to trying the new XT LABS CARDARINE!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190605/4e72a09163698bba9f6277b9f354dd74.jpg

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkUgghhhh im sooo tired ...this old body cant keep up lol...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
06-05-2019, 07:09 PM
Ugghhhh im sooo tired ...this old body cant keep up lol...

I feel you brother!! I’m excited to try this and give feedback on it. It’s rare to find real sarms in Europe or the US these days.

Max

Bigdaddyperk
06-05-2019, 07:16 PM
I feel you brother!! I’m excited to try this and give feedback on it. It’s rare to find real sarms in Europe or the US these days.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI know all prohormones etc....dont know much about em only did mk2866....let me know...im draggin ass boy ...this tren puttin me through the ringer....feel like i been pulled through a knot hole

maxmuscle1
06-05-2019, 07:17 PM
I know all prohormones etc....dont know much about em only did mk2866....let me know...im draggin ass boy ...this tren puttin me through the ringer....feel like i been pulled through a knot hole

I do think cardarine, phentermine, and proviron on TRT would be a great change of pace for you.

Max

StayFocused1313
06-05-2019, 07:24 PM
Cardarine sends my endurance through the roof at 10mg. I’ll be looking out for an update on how that helps you man.

maxmuscle1
06-05-2019, 07:29 PM
Cardarine sends my endurance through the roof at 10mg. I’ll be looking out for an update on how that helps you man.

Sounds like it is definitely for me!! I’m excited to add it to my regimen.

Max

Njord
06-05-2019, 10:23 PM
I was wondering about this, I started a nice test deca cycle a few months ago and my lethargy skyrocketed. Came off the deca at about 10 weeks added in some mast P, prov and tbol and feel right as rain! Now I’ve used EQ before and it was almost the opposite of deca in my regards. Tons of energy, huge appetite, endurance for days! I’d be all for some cardinine next cycle. Let’s see if pomp can get some real mk677 too [emoji14]

Electromass
06-05-2019, 10:37 PM

Max

Hey Max I don’t know how intensely you work out but it could be because of over training . And I don’t care who says what it is possible to over train and stress your body out while on AAS. This could be an e2 problem but it could also be to much cortisone from over training. When’s the last time you allowed your self a full recovery?

Machinegunmac
06-05-2019, 10:42 PM
I literally was just getting ready to suggest this been taking it for a few months just 10mg bout 2-3hrs preworkout . It burns cholesterol - the gw5016 and I'm sure pomps is gonna be fire

Bigdaddyperk
06-05-2019, 10:45 PM
Hey Max I don’t know how intensely you work out but it could be because of over training . And I don’t care who says what it is possible to over train and stress your body out while on AAS. This could be an e2 problem but it could also be to much cortisone from over training. When’s the last time you allowed your self a full recovery?I tottally agree... I actually work out much much more intensely and vigorously while on... just to make sure I'm getting my money's worth...deff need to chill a bit and rest and recuperate... not to mention the fact that your body is working much more efficiently like a machine there for exhaustion you even more and ripping through nutrient partitioning etc ... especially if we're doing all this at a maintenance level or cut...rather than surplus...least think thats my case.. for being totally exhausted...

maxmuscle1
06-05-2019, 10:50 PM
Hey Max I don’t know how intensely you work out but it could be because of over training . And I don’t care who says what it is possible to over train and stress your body out while on AAS. This could be an e2 problem but it could also be to much cortisone from over training. When’s the last time you allowed your self a full recovery?

Right before I started this run, I was back to normal TRT for 8 weeks. Your correct about the e2 and cortisol. I am back going strong now. My original post was back at the end of January. It creeped up again when I started this run but is gone now. I have to be very careful of my e2, Arimidex wreaks havoc on me if I take too much. I also am doing pretty high amounts(mg) for the first time in a long time. My body is adjusting well finally. Thank you because I need the reminders all the time EM.

Max

maxmuscle1
06-05-2019, 10:51 PM
I literally was just getting ready to suggest this been taking it for a few months just 10mg bout 2-3hrs preworkout . It burns cholesterol - the gw5016 and I'm sure pomps is gonna be fire

That is a great thing! Everyone on any type of AAS and/or AI needs better cholesterol ratios.

Max

Electromass
06-05-2019, 11:07 PM
Right before I started this run, I was back to normal TRT for 8 weeks. Your correct about the e2 and cortisol. I am back going strong now. My original post was back at the end of January. It creeped up again when I started this run but is gone now. I have to be very careful of my e2, Arimidex wreaks havoc on me if I take too much. I also am doing pretty high amounts(mg) for the first time in a long time. My body is adjusting well finally. Thank you because I need the reminders all the time EM.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou getting 7 to 8 hours of REM sleep every night?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Machinegunmac
06-05-2019, 11:13 PM
You getting 7 to 8 hours of REM sleep every night?

Shit I wish I could ! I have sleep apnea damnit

maxmuscle1
06-05-2019, 11:13 PM
You getting 7 to 8 hours of REM sleep every night?

I am not. I do get about 7, but I am not sure it’s deep rem. I have been using sleep meditation on prime and it has been helping a lot. I am on week 2 so I am hoping to get 8 full hours soon! It’s soo important.

Max

Electromass
06-05-2019, 11:19 PM
Shit I wish I could ! I have sleep apnea damnitYou guys wouldn't believe the shit I go through to make sure that I get enough sleep....lol

maxmuscle1
06-05-2019, 11:29 PM
You guys wouldn't believe the shit I go through to make sure that I get enough sleep....lol

Apnea is a bitch!! I can’t imagine a cpap and all the other stuff involved. I’d be fucked!

Max

Electromass
06-05-2019, 11:42 PM
Apnea is a bitch!! I can’t imagine a cpap and all the other stuff involved. I’d be fucked!

Max

Yeah and then combine that with having wide shoulders and a big chest and it’s a real bitch to get into a sleep position

Bigdaddyperk
06-05-2019, 11:47 PM
Yeah and then combine that with having wide shoulders and a big chest and it’s a real bitch to get into a sleep positionLol trust i know...i dont travel anywhere without my cpap ...cannot sleep without it...speaking of i need order new nose peice

maxmuscle1
06-05-2019, 11:56 PM
I have to sleep elevated on my back, with arms
to the sides, and I can’t get to sleep unless I go on my side. I hate it!!

Max

Electromass
06-06-2019, 12:08 AM
I have to sleep elevated on my back, with arms
to the sides, and I can’t get to sleep unless I go on my side. I hate it!!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDo you have caber?

maxmuscle1
06-06-2019, 12:09 AM
Do you have caber?

Yes sir !! I have a lot. Have not used it yet

Max

chadmack282
06-14-2019, 10:02 PM
So what have u figured out Max?

maxmuscle1
06-14-2019, 10:18 PM
So what have u figured out Max?

That overall, when starting a bulk cycle, I personally can experience temporary tiredness especially when combined with gh or mk677. It seems to switch after 2 weeks and my energy levels start increasing along with more physical output. I lowered my total caffeine intake and increased my water intake which helped a lot. I also started taking sublingual b-12 and Nadh(coenzyme factor of B3). I am going to start taking Cardarine(gw) soon and will comment further after 30 days of use. I also believe my large increase in calories contributed to the problem. In summation, I gotta just ride it out and the side effects seem to take care of themselves.

Max

ISYMFS
06-15-2019, 07:51 AM
Like others have said vitamin D I do 11,000 IU/day believe it impacts energy levels - I prefer not to change the color of my skin I wear my white color loud and proud - It makes me me. Also do u suffer from chronic pain by chance? If so there is a possibility of your fatigue most doctors are clueless on.

MarineX
06-18-2019, 09:41 PM
could be high BP. anytime I run anadrol my BP shoots up and I have zero energy

Radman69
06-20-2019, 09:34 AM
That overall, when starting a bulk cycle, I personally can experience temporary tiredness especially when combined with gh or mk677. It seems to switch after 2 weeks and my energy levels start increasing along with more physical output. I lowered my total caffeine intake and increased my water intake which helped a lot. I also started taking sublingual b-12 and Nadh(coenzyme factor of B3). I am going to start taking Cardarine(gw) soon and will comment further after 30 days of use. I also believe my large increase in calories contributed to the problem. In summation, I gotta just ride it out and the side effects seem to take care of themselves.

Max

And thats why i love this hobby/sport!!

always learning something new eh?! Even after 20+ years of consistant training and such!
i get the same way Max.. ‘going on’ or ‘coming off’ cycle just kicks my ass!
its the hormone flucs that drive me crazy man!
Usually have to ‘ride it out’ making yourself as comfortable as possible..
and yes! Totally agree with EM! Overtraining happens alot more than we wanna realize fo sho!

maxmuscle1
06-20-2019, 11:36 AM
And thats why i love this hobby/sport!!

always learning something new eh?! Even after 20+ years of consistant training and such!
i get the same way Max.. ‘going on’ or ‘coming off’ cycle just kicks my ass!
its the hormone flucs that drive me crazy man!
Usually have to ‘ride it out’ making yourself as comfortable as possible..
and yes! Totally agree with EM! Overtraining happens alot more than we wanna realize fo sho!

Hence WE NEED MORE VACATIONS! Lmao

Max

Biggaintime
06-20-2019, 03:31 PM
Ok I'm going to have you do a series of tests.
Most of these are going to be painful and embarrassing.
But I'm here to help.
These are the supplies you will need..
Latex gloves
One box of Ritz crackers
16 oz of lube
Rope
1 master lock
Matches
Bottled water... the good kind
Two jelly donuts any flavor..I would pick cherry
Fertilizer
Okay let me know when you get all the material and we'll start the test

thebear
06-20-2019, 03:37 PM
We all are different and I think as we play, we learn our rhythms. For me, drain/fatigue is always my e2 creeping up. Have tried the AI 1x a wk, very 3 days etc based off Rex’s. But playing around have found that .25mg EOD works for me. Same for you, find what works, okay around etc. But also know what your on and what you need to create balance.

maxmuscle1
06-20-2019, 03:38 PM
Ok I'm going to have you do a series of tests.
Most of these are going to be painful and embarrassing.
But I'm here to help.
These are the supplies you will need..
Latex gloves
One box of Ritz crackers
16 oz of lube
Rope
1 master lock
Matches
Bottled water... the good kind
Two jelly donuts any flavor..I would pick cherry
Fertilizer
Okay let me know when you get all the material and we'll start the test

Headed to Wally World for the supplies, can’t imagine where this is going!?

Max

chadmack282
06-22-2019, 09:49 PM
Headed to Wally World for the supplies, can’t imagine where this is going!?

Max

I think U r gonna end up impregnated by BTGs, Max!!!
U have been warned!!!

maxmuscle1
07-16-2019, 12:00 AM
Cardarine works 10mg 2x a day or 20mg once a day. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190716/051baa97c44c2985b6a22e6b56c3b70a.jpgMax