PDA

View Full Version : Drillits winter Swolestice Primo log

Drillit
02-03-2019, 12:48 AM
Sup BOP. Its about high time I started a log here. What better time than the kickoff of my winter lean bulk! Also, there are not many primo logs when I was researching. So hopefully. This can be a tool for some others.
THIS LOG IS NOT SPONSORED. I am running gear from a few different sponsors. If you want to know, feel free to ask. I will tell you that everything I am running has either recent Simec or Jano results that show it is what it says and properly dosed.

The CYCLE. This is going to start as a 16 week cycle. Chances it ends up a 20 week are very good:

Weeks 1-8: 500 Test E, 800 Primo E, 250 Deca, 700 primo ace oral (100/ day), 100 Anavar/ daily - AM and preworkout
Update 2-27: currently running 1.5 grams a week of primo and loving it! I’ll be running this out and keeping the 100 ace a day for a second month.

Weeks 8-16:

700 primo/ week
500 test/ week
500 deca/week
350 NPP/ week
140 Tren/ week
Winny - 25mg/ day
Anadrol - 50 mg preworkout
Clen: 40mg/ day
MK677: 25mg/ day and go up
75mcg T4/ day
Slin: 5iu preworkout, 10iu post workout.
AI removed in order to allow estrogen to rise. This will help with gains and IGF levels.
Caber and nolva on hand.

I begin this cycle at 188#. Calipers give me ten percent BF, skulpt gives me 12. The mirror says they are accurate so we will go with 11. I will not be watching my weight very much as that is not an important number for me. Calipers and the tape will tell the story. I am coming into this with a 34" waist and 16.5" arms.

GOAL: LEAN BULK, GET SWOLE, KEEP ABS.

DIET: I plan to run a 5/2 split on my lift and workout days. They cannot always be the same days given sporting events that my kids have on weekends. So it will be one weekend day off and no lifting on Sundays.

LIFT DAYS: 3.8k cals, i will be adding for anything burned during cardio so I do not go into a deficit. Lift day macros will be 40/30/20 ish. I will try to intake all my carbs around lifting time and have them all be high(er) GI foods. White rice, white bagels and bread, potatoes etc.

REST DAYS: 3.5k cals. Also will be adding for anything burned during cardio. Macros will be adjusted to drop fast carbs and replace some with whole grains.

Once every ten days, I will be having a refeed/ carb loading day. This will be planned in conjunction with either a heavy chest or leg day.

Workouts will be a 7 day circuit based on a plan written by my coach. At this point there is no competition planned. However. The goal is the be a lot closer to ready should I choose. My waist is pretty tight to begin with so the primary focus is widening the top (Lats and shoulders) while keeping everything proportionate. Also will be hitting lower body hard 2 every seven workouts.

Today, I pinned 250 deca. All other oils will be taken Sundays and Wednesdays. I am doing this just to eliminate a little oil on those days.

Lets get it!

joko123
02-03-2019, 12:53 AM
Kill it brother everything looks great what you laid out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboymike
02-03-2019, 12:55 AM
Hell yes!! Looking forward to this log! Super stoked to see a primo log as well!! I had a hard time finding one myself. Can’t wait to watch this journey unfold!

You are doing 100mg anavar in morning AND pre-Workout? Or is that 100/day split into 2 doses?

Cycle looks solid AF brother. Well thought out.

Drillit
02-03-2019, 12:57 AM
Hell yes!! Looking forward to this log! Super stoked to see a primo log as well!! I had a hard time finding one myself. Can’t wait to watch this journey unfold!

You are doing 100mg anavar in morning AND pre-Workout? Or is that 100/day split into 2 doses?

Cycle looks solid AF brother. Well thought out.

Thanks brother. Gonna be 50-50 split. I love anavar!

Drillit

Cowboymike
02-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Thanks brother. Gonna be 50-50 split. I love anavar!

Drillit

Hell yeah man! Rock solid. You’re going to crush it ;0)

Drillit
02-03-2019, 02:33 AM
Kill it brother everything looks great what you laid out lol

Thanks joko! I’m sure I left out a bunch of details. It’ll evolve lol

Drillit

Drillit
02-03-2019, 11:49 AM
Rise and shine brotherhood. Gonna go with my boy for some wrestling today and take a day off the gym. Meal prepped and ready to take on the day.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190203/b490a4a28daa7eaa8f5bf2ee9bdd51ee.jpg

Drillit

teejey
02-03-2019, 01:08 PM
Nice I'm following gonna be running primo myself in march!

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Drillit
02-03-2019, 01:54 PM
Nice I'm following gonna be running primo myself in march!

I’ve been wanting to for a long time. Finally pulled the trigger mid December. Decided last minute to throw in a little deca at the advice of a friend.

maxmuscle1
02-03-2019, 02:07 PM
Looking like you have a solid gameplan! I like that you thought out your lifting schedule around family (#1). I am impressed with the cycle layout and numbers. I definitely look forward to your posts, especially on Primo orals. I’ve never tried it oral. Also, you are at a great starting bodyfat level so the results are gonna come fast!! Have fun brother!!!
Max

maxmuscle1
02-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Rise and shine brotherhood. Gonna go with my boy for some wrestling today and take a day off the gym. Meal prepped and ready to take on the day.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190203/b490a4a28daa7eaa8f5bf2ee9bdd51ee.jpg

Drillit

Very nice! That right there is 80% of the battle and the results. I spend more time and money on food and preparation than any cycle.

Drillit
02-03-2019, 02:57 PM
For real bro. Cycle was a thousand and change. Groceries will be 4-5k for it. It’s insane!

Drillit

Drillit
02-03-2019, 06:49 PM
Looking like you have a solid gameplan! I like that you thought out your lifting schedule around family (#1). I am impressed with the cycle layout and numbers. I definitely look forward to your posts, especially on Primo orals. I’ve never tried it oral. Also, you are at a great starting bodyfat level so the results are gonna come fast!! Have fun brother!!!
Max

Thanks max. I have a pretty active schedule with the kids. This time of year is wrestling for my son 4 days a week and my daughter made a national gymnastics team. Luckily my gym has fitness classes for kids that they both like.

Drillit

teejey
02-03-2019, 07:07 PM
How,many mg/ml primo ya find 200?

JJ14
02-03-2019, 07:09 PM
Sup BOP. Its about high time I started a log here. What better time than the kickoff of my winter lean bulk! Also, there are not many primo logs when I was researching. So hopefully. This can be a tool for some others.
THIS LOG IS NOT SPONSORED. I am running gear from a few different sponsors. If you want to know, feel free to ask. I will tell you that everything I am running has either recent Simec or Jano results that show it is what it says and properly dosed.

The CYCLE. This is going to start as a 16 week cycle. Chances it ends up a 20 week are very good:

Weeks 1-4: 500 Test E, 800 Primo E, 250 Deca, 700 primo ace oral (100/ day), 100 Anavar/ daily - AM and preworkout
Weeks 4-16: 500 test E, 800 primo E, 250 Deca
Weeks 1-10: 1000/week HCG. I’m due, been cruising a while without.

I will use .5 adex EOD for the entirety of the cycle.

INSULIN: I will edit this when I make my final decision. It will likely end up being low dose pre workout.

I begin this cycle at 188#. Calipers give me ten percent BF, skulpt gives me 12. The mirror says they are accurate so we will go with 11. I will not be watching my weight very much as that is not an important number for me. Calipers and the tape will tell the story. I am coming into this with a 34" waist and 16.5" arms.

GOAL: LEAN BULK, GET SWOLE, KEEP ABS.

DIET: I plan to run a 5/2 split on my lift and workout days. They cannot always be the same days given sporting events that my kids have on weekends. So it will be one weekend day off and no lifting on Sundays.

LIFT DAYS: 3k cals, i will be adding for anything burned during cardio so I do not go into a deficit. Lift day macros will be 50/40/10. I will try to intake all my carbs around lifting time and have them all be high(er) GI foods. White rice, white bagels and bread, potatoes etc.

REST DAYS: 2500 cals. Also will be adding for anything burned during cardio. Macros will be 65/10/25 split throughout 4 meals that begin 3 hours after waking.

One day a week, more than likely a day I do deadlifts, rack pulls or squats I will add a little extra food as I see necessary as my total calories for each week are currently set at 500 over my TDEE. This can all be adjusted as I see fit along the way.

Workouts will be push pull, with one day a week strictly dedicated to a big lift until I die (deadlifts, squats or rack pulls) with maybe some calves or core.

Today, I pinned 250 deca. All other oils will be taken Sundays and Wednesdays. I am doing this just to eliminate a little oil on those days.

Lets get it!Nice bro very nice cycle. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the primo Ave tabs. I'm starting my primo cycle in up coming weeks. I havent blasted in about 4 months. I wanted to take a break plus with the hep c meds I wanted to make sure nothing would interfere. I run trt dose for test and just started mast e and want to run that for 5 weeks then start my primo tabs then start injectible primo after that. My goal is to feel the compounds and thats why I slowly add them and I'm curious to hear what you think about the primo tabs.
Are you running the var and primo tabs at same time?
Have you ran primo tabs before and if so what's your thoughts

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Drillit
02-03-2019, 07:53 PM
I have not run primo tabs in the past but have run quite a bit of var. my thought is to use the tabs to kick off while I wait for the E to build. I will definitely keep you up to date on how it’s feeling. Unfortunately, today I feel like a walking sinus infection.
I’ll get a better idea of how the orals are feeling when I lift tomorrow for sure. I’m killing those emergen-c packs hoping it’ll go away.

Drillit
02-04-2019, 01:06 AM
Sup Gents! So first things first in todays log. My boy took second in his wrestling tournament today. That makes me happy. On to the logging:

Workout: Rest day

The meds:
500 HCG
100 anavar split am/pm
100 primo ace oral split am/pm
400 primo E
250 Test E
0.5 Adex

Besides a little sinus infection. I feel great today. Have not used var in a while as I have been cruising and did notice some back pumps just walking around the tourney. I cannot wait to hit the stacks tomorrow!

The food:
Meal 1, 3 hours after waking: 2 cups box egg whites, 4 eggs, 28 grams mexican blended cheese. Hot sauce. This was a TON of food to choke down. But i got this.
Snack: 2 oz banana
Meal 2: 11 oz chicken breast, 2 oz banana, 25g whey isolate in water.
Meal 3: 3 scoops of whey in water, 300 grams lowfat peach greek yogurt.
Meal 4: 12oz chicken breast, half head of lettuce, 4 oz avocado.
Snack: 2 scoops whey.

Totals: 2,438 Calories consisting of 393 grams of protein, 74 grams of carbs, 66 grams of fat.
The macros: 64/12/24

Now we meal prep for tomorrow and head over to the fit chicks thread!

Drillit
02-05-2019, 02:57 AM
Good evening bros.

Got a bit side tracked with some hell from work and home but got it in today. Solid day for gains. Temperature is up a a solid 40 degrees and I am loving it.

The Meds:50/ primo ace, 50 var AM. Same for preworkout.

Food:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 cup egg whites. 2 slices daves killer bread
Meal 2:10 oz Chicken breast, 150g peach greek yogurt
Meal 3: 10 oz chicken breast
Intra workout; BCAA, 2 scoops glycofuse (56g) in a shake with 3 grams iodized salt, 5 grams nosalt. Second shaker: 50g whey isolate.
Pre game post workout Drive home food: 2 slices daves killer white bread, 2 tablespoons all natural orange marmalade (this shit is fucking fantastic).
Post workout: 2 cups jasmine rice, 10oz chicken breast, hot sauce
Post Post workout: 50 grams whey isolate, 2 cups pitted cherries blended with a cup of water.

Totals: 3,023 Calories constisting of 373 grams of protein, 302 grams of carbs, 36 grams of fat
The macros: 49/40/11

The Lifts:
Warm up treadmill and some chest dips

Incline DB press: Warm up 40x12, then 100x8, 85x9, 75x14
Barbell rows: 125x12, 85x2, 225x8
Machine flat press: 150x15,255x5,225x3,165x6
Lat press downs: 40x15, 60x8, 50x8
Decline cable fly: 15x100, 120x10, 100x12
Neutral grip pull ups: 13, 10, 8
2 sets of push ups to failure.

This primo ace var combo has be feeling nice and full. Doing bent over rows I looked in the mirror and was like whoa shit! I am 2 days into this cycle and am more pumped than I was before. Gonna throw up a pic early on, and will keep updating them every couple of weeks. This way I have to be accountable if I start being a fat pile of shit. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190205/60a47a76c14af1297ff80f6362cd7c8b.jpg

Drillit

Cowboymike
02-05-2019, 03:41 AM
Good evening bros.

Got a bit side tracked with some hell from work and home but got it in today. Solid day for gains. Temperature is up a a solid 40 degrees and I am loving it.

The Meds:50/ primo ace, 50 var AM. Same for preworkout.

Food:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 cup egg whites. 2 slices daves killer bread
Meal 2:10 oz Chicken breast, 150g peach greek yogurt
Meal 3: 10 oz chicken breast
Intra workout; BCAA, 2 scoops glycofuse (56g) in a shake with 3 grams iodized salt, 5 grams nosalt. Second shaker: 50g whey isolate.
Pre game post workout Drive home food: 2 slices daves killer white bread, 2 tablespoons all natural orange marmalade (this shit is fucking fantastic).
Post workout: 2 cups jasmine rice, 10oz chicken breast, hot sauce
Post Post workout: 50 grams whey isolate, 2 cups pitted cherries blended with a cup of water.

Totals: 3,023 Calories constisting of 373 grams of protein, 302 grams of carbs, 36 grams of fat
The macros: 49/40/11

The Lifts:
Warm up treadmill and some chest dips

Incline DB press: Warm up 40x12, then 100x8, 85x9, 75x14
Barbell rows: 125x12, 85x2, 225x8
Machine flat press: 150x15,255x5,225x3,165x6
Lat press downs: 40x15, 60x8, 50x8
Decline cable fly: 15x100, 120x10, 100x12
Neutral grip pull ups: 13, 10, 8
2 sets of push ups to failure.

This primo ace var combo has be feeling nice and full. Doing bent over rows I looked in the mirror and was like whoa shit! I am 2 days into this cycle and am more pumped than I was before. Gonna throw up a pic early on, and will keep updating them every couple of weeks. This way I have to be accountable if I start being a fat pile of shit. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190205/60a47a76c14af1297ff80f6362cd7c8b.jpg

Drillit

Hell yeah brother! Looking solid! Can’t wait to see what the results of your cycle do for you!

German89
02-05-2019, 02:00 PM
Looking good. Following along!

Drillit
02-06-2019, 02:51 AM
Sup folks. So they re arranged my gym. Whoever did it intentionally made it so I have to carry the dumbells as far as possible. I am going to guess that the heiffer in charge of the joint has never so much as looked at a treadmill. Or lettuce, or anything that would remind you of a gym. I will be asking tomorrow when I go in. Nonetheless, lets get logging..

The meds: 50 var/ 50 primo ace in the AM, and the same pre workout. Also threw in some NPP/TPP mix PWO for a little sumpin.

EATS: Waking blood glucose - 84

Meal 1: 2 eggs, 1 cup egg whites, 2 slice Daves Killer bread
Meal 2: 150 grams greek yogurt, 5 oz 93% lean ground beef, 50g whey isolate. I bough vanilla by mistake and now I am suffering through it. Chocolate is the only flavor!
Meal 3: 5 oz chicken breast, 74g thai spicy tuna, 150g greek yogurt.
Pre workout walking into gym: Banana - 4.5 oz
Intra workout: 62g whey iso, 2 scoops highly branched cyclic dextrin, BCAA, 3g salt, 5g nosalt
Post workout - driving home - 1 slice daves killer bread - 2 tbs all natty orange marmalade
Blood glucose here: 94
Post workout: 1.5 cups jasmine rice, 10oz chicken breast
Blood glucose here: 134 - Jackpot
Post post workout: 2 cups frozen cherries blended with 62g whey iso and 2 tbs PB2 - Trying to keep my blood sugar up. Still drinking this while I type so no measure.
Edit: Glucose is 129.

Totals: 3,164 cals consisting of 384 g protein, 319 carbs, 40 fat
Macros: 49/40/11

The lifts.
Went to the gym for 30 minutes of 3mph walk 12 percent incline on lunch. Fuck cardio. I hate it. treadmills are stupid.

Lifting tonight had to be quick - the warden (8 year old daughter) was in her kids fitness class so I was timed. If I am late, she beats me and berates me for a week. Also makes me buy her candy.

Warm up: Trap raises and delt side raises (DB)
DB shoulder presses: 40x10, 80x7, 70x15
DB curls: 40x12, 50x6, 40x11
BB shrugs, superset with 45 lb plate farmer carries: 225x20, 315x10, 315x8, 225 - Hold to failure
BB curls - bar (45) x 30, 65x15, 45x20
Upright rows: 45x10, 135x12, 135x10

Time to get the warden, gone. Overall feeling great. The var and primo ace keep me feeling nice and full. Despite some tough times and some bullshit I am mentally on fucking point. The TNE/NNE mix really helps on bicep day for me. This is always my toughest day. For some reason I have not motivation to train biceps. I rarely ever train triceps but thats because if I do they get very big very fast and I look like an idiot who trains them to often. Speaking of that, there was a guy at the gym today with arms that had to be 22s with shoulders the size of my daughter. #armdaybruh

Drillit
02-07-2019, 02:04 AM
Sup BOP!

Today was my mid week scheduled rest day. Traveled a bit to take care of some biz, fighting this sinus infection like its my bitch and making shit happen.

Waking Glucose today was 84.

Meds: AM 50 var 50 primo ace. Repeat for PM.

Today was rest day food (low carb) as follows:

Breakfast: Strawberry banana power smoothie, 3 eggs, 5 oz 93/7 ground, 1/3 cup mexican blend cheese
Meal 2: 12 oz chicken breast, 31g whey iso
Meal 3: Strawberry banana power smoothie, 8 oz 93% ground beef
Dinner; Angus sirloin 6 oz, Salad with 8 oz chicken breast, half head of lettuce, onion and buffalo sauce.

Totals for the day consisted of 2,366 calories of 343g protein, 43g carbs, 88g fat
Macros: 59/7/34

Blood glucose as I type this is 96.

Macros are not really where I wanted them, besides the fact that carbs are low. Feeling like my sinus' are gonna burst has the appetite a little low and my ability to not eat those steaks just was not there. But its all good. I went into my home gym and did a few sets of straight leg neutral grip chins and a couple sets of leg lifts. Head may feel like shit but my mid section feels tight tonight.

Drillit
02-08-2019, 01:10 AM
So I think today was the day I whipped that sinus infections ass.

Had a busy but very productive day at work. Food on spot, great leg day. Feeling good and looking forward to attacking Friday head on before the weekend.

Meds:
50 var, 50 primo 1x AM and 1x preworkout
400 Primo E, 250 test E, 500 HCG

Foods:
Waking glucose - 84

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 cup egg whites, 2 slices Daves killer bread
Meal 2: 74g tuna, 150g greek yogurt, 10oz chicken breast
Meal 3: 150g greek yogurt, 10 oz chicken breast
Preworkout - Banana
Intra workout: 62g nasty vanilla protein I accidentally bought, 60g highly cyclic dextrin.
On drive home: 1 slice daves killer bread with 2 tbs orange marmalade
Post workout: Half head of lettuce, 10 0z chicken breast, 1.5 cups jasmine rice, 2 tbs greek yogurt cucumber ranch dressing
Post Post workout: 2 cups cherries blended with 93 grams hydrolized whey
Will update right here with Bglucose after last meal

The lift: Leg day.

Front Squats: 125x10, 185x8, 135x10
Back squats: 135x10, 225x8, 135x10. For some reason my left knee was hating on squats tonight. I stopped doing any weight a year ago because of this....Will be careful about it.
Leg curls: 105x20, 155x10, 185x8
Leg extensions; 75x10, 105x8, 155x10
Calf presses: 150x20, 250x8 - Cramped up hard, no set 3 today. Fuckin calf cramps are a bitch. Come off that thing like my ass is on fire to stretch that bitch out.

Hit some abs on my way out - cable crunches (kneeling): 110x50, 190x25

Later y'all

Drillit
02-09-2019, 02:36 AM
Gonna be quick tonight. Got a full belly and its been a long week. Got a nasty snowstorm brewing telling me its early to bed.

Rest Day at the gym.

Hit my regular 3 meals through the first part of the day with my regular primo ace/ var at 100 each.

After work we grabbed a babysitter and headed out for some adult dinner time at a Brazilian streakhouse. I wont even try to guess the amount of protein I consumed within an hour. It was a lot and it was good to the last bite.

300 g of protein, 56 carbs and 43 fat before the feebag came out. Hoping maybe all of it will help heal up these legs of mine I utterly destroyed at the gym last night.

Night BOP.

Drillit
02-10-2019, 01:21 AM
Good day today. Great sleep last night and a lot accomplished.

Meds: 50/50 var / primo ace 1 am and 1 pre

Food:
Meal 1: 2 eggs, 1 cup egg whites 5 Oz ground beef
Meal 2: 2 scoops whey, 1 slice bread, 6 Oz turkey breast
Pre workout: 4 Oz banana, black coffee
Intra wourkout: 60 g carbolyte 62 g hydrolized whey
Post workout: 2 slice daves bread 2 TVs orange marmalade on ride home. 2 cups jasmine rice 12 Oz chicken breast
Post post workout: 2 cups blueberries 63 g hydrolized whey
Total: 264g protein, 289 carbs, 42 fat

Workout: chest and back:
Flat DB press: 50x12, 75x12, 100x7
Neutral grip pull-up: 11,9
Incline bench: 185x12, 235x4, 135x15
V grip cable rows: 185x12, 210x10
Single arms cable rows, pause at contraction: 60x8, 45x12,
Decline cable fly: 100x12, 80x15, 60x15

Great day great workout. Now all checked into the hotel for the boys wrestling festivities in the morning.

Drillit

leftkz
02-10-2019, 01:46 AM
Damn dude, I didn't know you started your log already. I'm definitely following along for this.

leftkz
02-10-2019, 01:48 AM
https://youtu.be/WOFen0zSc-Q?t=635

Skip to 10 mins 35 seconds

This is how I feel about cardio 100% hahaha

Drillit
02-10-2019, 02:00 AM
https://youtu.be/WOFen0zSc-Q?t=635

Skip to 10 mins 35 seconds

This is how I feel about cardio 100% hahaha

Fucking hilarious! Go back to about 9.5 when he’s using the preacher Machine....”dude your just trying to get a pump.” “No I’m not”!!!
That’s epic.
Have you read any of doms book? It’s hilarious.

Drillit
02-10-2019, 02:02 AM
Damn dude, I didn't know you started your log already. I'm definitely following along for this.

Thanks bro! It needed to happen. I feel more conviction to eat cleaner and lift harder if I’m logging it. Feeling great about this blast!

Drillit

leftkz
02-10-2019, 02:04 AM
Fucking hilarious! Go back to about 9.5 when he’s using the preacher Machine....”dude your just trying to get a pump.” “No I’m not”!!!
That’s epic.
Have you read any of doms book? It’s hilarious.

The Swoly Bible is a must read. Haha

Drillit
02-10-2019, 11:54 PM
Happy Sunday brothers. Had a great day. My boy grabbed second place in his wrestling tournament. His friend took first. It’s becoming a nice little rivalry.

Food was light today. Emotions were high and hanging with my boy took the day.

The meds: 100 primo ace/ 100 var, 250 deca, 0.5 Adex

Rest day. No liftin for this guy.

Food:
Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites, 3 eggs, 1 cup cottage cheese
Meal 2: strawberry banana Greek smoothie, 2 scoops hydrolyzed whey.
Meal 3: 12 Oz chicken, half head lettuce, 2oz avocado.
Snack: 75 g whey

That’s all folks. Tomorrow we hit it!

Drillit

Drillit
02-12-2019, 02:48 AM
Monday is here and we hit the ground running.

Feeling good coming off a great weekend:

The meds: 100/var, 100/ primo ace, 400 primo E, 250 test E

The lifts: Shoulders and Bi

Barbell push press: Bar x 20, 135 x 15, 155 x 10, 135 x10
Behind the head, bar only x 25

Incline DB curls: 50x8, 40x11, 30x16

OH DB press: 80x12, 90x 0, dropped the fucker and let go to late now my shoulder is hurtin. Finished with W presses 40lb x 8

Cable curls with rope: 50x15, 100x20, 150x10

Reverse pec dec: 90x15, 120x12, Shoulder hurts fuck this.

125x25 shrugs superset with farmer carry 45 plates. Did this 5x

Foods:

Not looking to type it all out tonight. Will likely edit in the AM:

Totals: 3,210 cals, Macros 49/40/11 - All clean

Drillit
02-13-2019, 01:01 AM
Sup gents. Cold snowy day today but we got this:

Foods:
Meal 1: 2 eggs, 1 cup egg whites, 2 slice Dave’s killer bread
Meal 2: 8 Oz chicken breast. 150g Greek yogurt
Meal 3: 1 cup cottage cheese. 8oz chicken breast.
Meal 4: intra workout: 2 scoops glycofuse. 2 scoops whey
Meal 5: way home, 1 slice bread 2 TVs orange marmalade
Post workout: 10 Oz chicken breast 2 cups rice
Post post: 2 cups frozen pineapple, 3 scoops hydrolized whey.

The meds: 100 var/ 100 primo ace. Split in half morning and pre workout.

The lifts:

The lift: Leg day.

Leg presses: 225x12, 315x10, 405x10
Leg curls: 105x20, 155x10, 185x8
Leg extensions; 75x10, 105x8, 155x10
Calf presses: 150x20, 250x8, 150x20

Drillit

Drillit
02-14-2019, 02:15 AM
Sup guys. Great snowy day here in this winter wonderland. Today was a rest do so nothing major going on. I am going to start working with a coach. I did it once before and had some great results. I am excited for this. I stick to my diet pretty good and am pretty determined in my workouts. However, If i pay for something, like coaching I take it all the more serious (drill is one cheap SOB).

That said, I will run through the foods today. A little on the light side but I am okay with that.

Meal 1: 3 eggs, 1 cup southwestern egg replacement, .5 cup shredded cheese.
Meal 2: 7oz chicken breast, 2 cup fairlife 1 percent milk, 1 cup 1 percent cottage cheese.
Meal 3: 8oz chicken breast, 75 grams whey
Snack: 75 grams whey
Meal 4: Half head lettuce, 4 oz avocado, 10 oz 93 percent ground beef.

Took 100 var, 100 primo ace today.

Tomorrow I think I am gonna do a dedicated lower back day.

Cowboymike
02-14-2019, 04:07 AM
Sup guys. Great snowy day here in this winter wonderland. Today was a rest do so nothing major going on. I am going to start working with a coach. I did it once before and had some great results. I am excited for this. I stick to my diet pretty good and am pretty determined in my workouts. However, If i pay for something, like coaching I take it all the more serious (drill is one cheap SOB).

That said, I will run through the foods today. A little on the light side but I am okay with that.

Meal 1: 3 eggs, 1 cup southwestern egg replacement, .5 cup shredded cheese.
Meal 2: 7oz chicken breast, 2 cup fairlife 1 percent milk, 1 cup 1 percent cottage cheese.
Meal 3: 8oz chicken breast, 75 grams whey
Snack: 75 grams whey
Meal 4: Half head lettuce, 4 oz avocado, 10 oz 93 percent ground beef.

Took 100 var, 100 primo ace today.

Tomorrow I think I am gonna do a dedicated lower back day.

I’ve watched buddies (guys and girls) go next level when they employed a coach... they just went all in and did as was told and fucking blew into a whole other dimension... I will one day try that out... probably next year after I get these last couple surgeries out of the way... get it brother. You’ll do very well with your level of dedication

Drillit
02-14-2019, 09:44 AM
I’ve watched buddies (guys and girls) go next level when they employed a coach... they just went all in and did as was told and fucking blew into a whole other dimension... I will one day try that out... probably next year after I get these last couple surgeries out of the way... get it brother. You’ll do very well with your level of dedication

Thanks cowboy. This was a decision I’d been weighing for a while. The Mrs. actually played a pretty big part in it. She’s cheap and I always throw in her face “you get what you pay for, garbage in, garbage out”. She threw it back in my face last night. Game on lol

Drillit
02-15-2019, 02:29 AM
Happy Valentines Day brothers. Got through the day without any major issues. We got piss pounded with another foot of snow last night. So there is that. Workout time was taken up largely by 2 hours of snow removal since it freezing rained in between squalls leaving this nice layer of ice that was giving me, the snowblower and my shovel hell. I am counting that shit as my workout. about 3458888000000 reps of shovel.

After that I hit the power rack in the basement. 4 sets of straight leg, neutral grip chins: 16,14,10,7.
Rack pull from knees: 135x15, 225x15, 300x12.

Food: Breakfast: 1 cup Southwestern egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 5oz ground beef
Meal 2: 10 0z ground beef, 1 slice cheese, 1 cup cottage
Meal 3: Ground beef: 10 0z, 300 grams no fat greek, 2 scoops of whey iso
Meal 4: 50g whey, 4.5 oz banana
Meal 5: Chicken breast 10 oz, 2 cups jasmine rice, 1 tbs butter

Totals: 402g protein, 151g protein, 90g fat
3,085 calories
Macros: 53/20/27

Meds: 100 VAR, 100 PRIMO ACE, 400 PRIMO E, 250 TEST, 500 HCG

Cowboymike
02-15-2019, 04:06 AM
Lmao that shit counts brother! That’s a fact!

ragnarok88
02-15-2019, 01:07 PM
Dammmm bro, I'm following this. Good progress!

teejey
02-16-2019, 04:37 PM
Does primo have a definitive feeling when it starts to kick in? Like better pumps libido vascularoty stamina or something? J.w.

leftkz
02-17-2019, 12:39 AM

I've really debated to hire one myself. Maybe next cycle, I'll put money where my mouth is. They're usually expensive and sometimes it's a gamble. Not all coaches are equal and I'm sure bad coaches far out number good ones.

Hope I end up with a good one.

Drillit
02-17-2019, 02:10 AM
I've really debated to hire one myself. Maybe next cycle, I'll put money where my mouth is. They're usually expensive and sometimes it's a gamble. Not all coaches are equal and I'm sure bad coaches far out number good ones.

Hope I end up with a good one.

I’ll wickr you left. This guy came highly recommended from some people who’s opinions I trust very much!

Drillit

Drillit
02-17-2019, 02:14 AM
Gentleman (and ladies):
I’m running a bit behind on my log. We have back to back wrestling tournaments pretty far apart this weekend. Rest assured I have my cooler full of food and am eating good despite the craziness. Gonna be a late night at the gym but it’s happening too.
I’ve got it all written down and will hop on tomorrow and catch her up.
Also, my new diet plan came in today. I’ll be editing that tomorrow as well.

Drillit

Drillit
02-17-2019, 10:13 PM
Alright all. I have been pretty busy with family obligations. Between wrestling, meal prep and lifting i have been short on time for this log and sleep. Luckily, I have managed to accommodate the meals, lifting and family the last few days well together and its over for the week. Had a great weekend. Now time for more meal prep, rest and some logging. I will be being brief about my meals for Friday and Saturday, as I am catching up here. I also will log in this evening and change the original log entry to reflect the diet changes put in place my my coach.

Friday the 15th:

Meds: 100 prim0/ 100 var. 100 tne/nne mix
Foods: 6 meals: Totals: 383g protein, 289g carbs, 46 grams fat. 3,083 Calories with macros of 50/37/13

Chest and back day:
Incline DB press: 90x10, 85x12, 80x16
Bent over BB rows: 135x15, 225x8, 135x25
Flat BB Bench: 135x15, 225x7, 175x10
Cable rows: 150x15, 150x12, 150x12
Decline Flies: 80x14, 90x12, 90x12
Pull ups, neutral grip: 12,9,6
Push ups to Failure

Saturday, Feb 16:

Meds: 100 primo ace/ 100 var

Food: 2,821 Cals consisting of 378g protein, 189g carbs, 62g fat. Macros split 40/27/20. High fat was due to going to Moes for burritos with the kids. Sometimes you gotta keep the bosses happy.

Warm up: 3 sets trap raises
Cable Y raises: 30x15, 40x12, 50x10
Incline dumbell curls: 50x6, 40x11
Machine shoulder press, superset with band rear delt pulls and side delt raises: 140x12, 190x6, 160x10
Rope cable curls: 80x20, 120x15
BB shrug superset with 45 plate farmer carries: 225x30, 315x10

Drillit
02-18-2019, 08:50 PM
Sunday the 17th. Yesterday.

Rest day.
Meds: 100 primo ace, 100 anavar
250 deca

Foods: I didn’t feel too hot today. Loooong weekend. I had a couple shakes throughout the day. 1 sandwich with 5oz turkey and an avocado and a small piece of Shepard’s pie I made for the kids.

Drillit

Drillit
02-19-2019, 01:52 AM
Back to the grind full steam today boys. Got my new diet. New workout and its on.

The meds: 100 primo A, 400 Primo E, 100 Var, 250 test E

The foods:

Breakfast: 1.5 cups southwest egg replacement, 8 slices turkey bacon, 2 slices sourdough bread
Meal 2: 50g whey, 1/3 cup almonds, 16 oz lactose free skim
Meal 3: 9 ounces chicken breast, 1/3 cup almonds
Meal 4: 16 oz lactose free skim, 50g whey
Pre workout: 2 slices daves killer white bread, 2 tbs sugar free blackberry jam
Intra workout: 58g highly branched cyclic dextrin, 5g EAA, 10g BCAA, 5g creatine
Post workout/ Meal 5: 8oz chicken breast, 1.3 cups jasmine rice
Post Post/ meal 6: 50g whey, .75 cup quick oats

Total is 3,632 Cals, Macros are 42/36/22

The lifts. This is a hell of a program. It whipped my ass!

Machine flat press: 2 non working sets of 150x15, 3 working sets of 255x7, 180x10, 150x10
DB flat press: 2 non working sets of 40x15, 2 working sets of 85x6, 75x6
BB incline press: 3 working sets of 185x10, 155x10, 135x10
DB shoulder press: 80x8, 70x8, 60x8
Incline DB bench: 100x6, 80x6, 60x10
DB side lateral raises: 4 rest pause sets, 25x10,5, 17.5x11,10
DB front raises: 4 rest pause sets: 20x16, 8, 16.5x13,11
70 pound kneeling cable crunches: 100
20 minutes brisk walk at 4 incline - heart at 130 BPM

I am gonna feel that tomorrow. Feeling great and loving the way I am staying so full. Pumps are fantastic.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190219/fbbafb81229ddceeb99b6862d1a3ab20.jpg

Cowboymike
02-19-2019, 03:09 AM
Back to the grind full steam today boys. Got my new diet. New workout and its on.

The meds: 100 primo A, 400 Primo E, 100 Var, 250 test E

The foods:

Breakfast: 1.5 cups southwest egg replacement, 8 slices turkey bacon, 2 slices sourdough bread
Intra workout: 58g highly branched cyclic dextrin, 5g EAA, 10g BCAA, 5g creatine
Post workout/ Meal 5: 8oz chicken breast, 1.3 cups jasmine rice
Post Post/ meal 6: 50g whey, .75 cup quick oats

Total is 3,632 Cals, Macros are 42/36/22

The lifts. This is a hell of a program. It whipped my ass!

Machine flat press: 2 non working sets of 150x15, 3 working sets of 255x7, 180x10, 150x10
DB flat press: 2 non working sets of 40x15, 2 working sets of 85x6, 75x6
BB incline press: 3 working sets of 185x10, 155x10, 135x10
DB shoulder press: 80x8, 70x8, 60x8
Incline DB bench: 100x6, 80x6, 60x10
DB side lateral raises: 4 rest pause sets, 25x10,5, 17.5x11,10
DB front raises: 4 rest pause sets: 20x16, 8, 16.5x13,11
70 pound kneeling cable crunches: 100
20 minutes brisk walk at 4 incline - heart at 130 BPM

I am gonna feel that tomorrow. Feeling great and loving the way I am staying so full. Pumps are fantastic.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190219/fbbafb81229ddceeb99b6862d1a3ab20.jpg

I hope my upper body ends up looking like yours one day! That workout looks gnarly brother!

Drillit
02-19-2019, 01:20 PM
I hope my upper body ends up looking like yours one day! That workout looks gnarly brother!

That means a lot to me cowboy. I’m feeling it this morning already. I’ve got a cooler full of food that says I recover and smash up some back tonight. Right now main focus is on widening at the top.

Drillit

JimmyMcFistacuff
02-19-2019, 03:03 PM
Looking pumped. Keep up the hard work.

JMcF.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

GoGoGodzilla
02-19-2019, 05:32 PM
SUBD...

teejey
02-19-2019, 11:18 PM
Damn bro u look bigger than 188lbs

Drillit
02-20-2019, 01:33 PM
So I think I am going to start logging the previous day each morning. Between work, lifting and kids schedules the evenings just do not seem to provide enough time. If there is one place in all of it I can skimp and push to the next morning its typing.

So here goes for Tuesday, 2-19-19:

Waking Glucose: 94, Glucose at 3:30Pm Between Meals 3&4: 127
Meds: 100 var / 100 Primo Ace

Meals: Same as Monday, 2-18 minus 1 slice of toast with Breakfast. I will be running the same exact meals all week, each week and only switching between off day and lift day food regimens.
Total Food breakdowns for todays lift day are as follows: 3507 Calories, 43/35/22

The lifts. Back and Bi day:
Machine rows: 2 non working sets of 105 x 15
Working sets: 210x10, 210x10, 180x10

Chest supported t bar rows:
2 non working sets of 90x10
Working sets: 180x6, 240x6, 210x6

V Grip lat pulldowns:
1 non working set: 90x10
3 Working sets: 180x6, 240x6, 210x6

BB Shrugs superset with bent over DB fly.
105x12, 20x12
3 supersets of 120x12, 20x12

Snatch grip rack pulls:
315x6, 2 sets of 410x4

Bent over hammer curls: 40x12 for 4 sets

Machine preachers:
1 non working set: 60x15
3 working sets: 90x8, 70x5, 50x8

100# Kneeling cable crunches: 30,20,50. I have to hit 100 Sets of abs every lift day regardless of how many sets of what.

Incline walk. 3.2 Pace at 4 percent incline: 20 minutes. App 125 BPM throughout.

Between Mondays workout and this workout last night, I am welcoming some recovery today. This back day was a welcomed, self inflicted ass beating.

Drillit
02-20-2019, 02:46 PM
Damn bro u look bigger than 188lbs

I could be. It’s been 18 days since I stepped on a scale. I may wanna do that soon. Right now I am really focusing on the tape and calipers. If bodyfat Is staying in check and the waist is staying tight I’m a happy man.

Drillit

teejey
02-20-2019, 03:08 PM
I could be. It’s been 18 days since I stepped on a scale. I may wanna do that soon. Right now I am really focusing on the tape and calipers. If bodyfat Is staying in check and the waist is staying tight I’m a happy man.

DrillitI'm the same way bro i pay more attention to the changes in the mirror,than the,scale. 215 will look completely different over a few,months

Drillit
02-20-2019, 10:56 PM
SUP BOP.
Rest day. A welcome one at that. I am feeling yesterdays back workout for sure and need to rest up for tomorrows leg day.

100 VAR/ 100 PRIMO ACE Today with .5 adex.

Food:

Breakfast: 1.5 cups egg replacement, 8 slices turkey bacon, 1 slice sourdough bread. Hot sauce. All of it.

Meal 2: 50g whey, 1/3 cup almonds

Meal 3: 8 oz chicken breast, 1/3 cup almonds.

Meal 4: 65 grams extra wide wheat pasta, 12.5 oz turkey breast.

Meal 5: 2.5 scoops wheybolic (50g protein)

Total Cals: 2,691 cals. macros are 44/20/35

Oncewild
02-21-2019, 12:06 AM
Following along. Really curious to hear your end conclusions on the primo tabs. Haven't run these before but keep feeling the itch.

Drillit
02-22-2019, 01:43 AM
Evening Gents. Great Day today despite the fact that it was leg day.

Lets get it:
The meds: 100 primo ace/ 100 anavar, 400 primo e, 250 test E

The foods:
Post workout/ Meal 5: 16oz chicken breast, 1.3 cups jasmine rice (I was hungry)
Post Post/ meal 6: 50g whey, .75 cup quick oats, sprinkle of PB2

Total is 3,757 Cals, Macros are 46/32/22

The lifts:

Squats, narrow Stance: 135x8 for 2 sets, 225x6 for 3 sets
Squats, wide stance: 135 x 8 for 2 sets, 225x4 for one set. yep, my knee is still a piece of shit. This makes me angry.
Seated hamstring curls: 2 non work sets of 95x15, 3 working sets of 185x10, 165x10, 165x10
Leg Press: 270x12, 340x12, 450x12
Calf presses: 150x15, 200x15, 200x15, 150x15, Rest pause of 150x12,12,8
Leg extensions: 75x20 for 2 sets, 65x20, 55x20
100# kneeling cable crunches: 100
20 minutes treadmill HR 125 ish.

That concludes this leg day. Tomorrow we can get some chest and triceps trained up. Cant wait!

leftkz
02-22-2019, 03:40 AM
Nice volume! ALso a shit load of food. Haha. Keep it up brother

Drillit
02-23-2019, 05:05 PM
Morning all. Got a great nights sleep last night. Much needed ten hours. Now I am gonna get into yesterday before I really kick off this rest day:

Meds: 100 Anavar, 100 primo ace oral.

The foods. If you havent noticed, they dont change except rest and lift days. Its boxes on a spreadsheet I check throughout the day. Today I replaced my meal 6 shake with a little treat because I was super hungry and craving some sodium:

The foods:
Post Post/ meal 6: 3/4 cup rice, 1/4 cup stewed tomatos, 1 cup mexican blended cheese, 2 oz black bean Tostitos.

Total cals: 4,080, Macros: 41/29/30 - Fats are a bit higher than I want to see them. Mostly because of that cup of cheese. But I be damned if I pretend I did not enjoy every last bite of it.

Workouts:
Today is blood volume phase, chest and shoulers.

Machine chest press:
2 non work sets: 150x20, 135x25
Working sets: 50x20, 135x25
Muscle rounds: 225x5x5

Peck deck: 120x20x3, 105x20

Smith Guillotine press:
Non working set: 20x135
Working set: 185x9, 145x15, 135x16

OH DB Shoulder press:
Non working set: 40x15
Working sets: 50x20, 50x20, 60x15, 50x15

Standing cable flies superset with tri rope pushdowns:
100x20 & 50x20
100x15 & 40x15
100x20 & 40x20
100x20 & 40x12

Wrist cuff cable side lateral raises, double drop sets:
40,30,20 x 12 Each for 3 total sets.

Cable crunches - kneeling 100 pounds - 100

This was a great workout. My chest was so full I could not flex it if I tried and my shoulders were on fire all the way home.

Drillit
02-23-2019, 05:08 PM
Thanks Left! The volume is taking some adjusting for sure but I like the way it makes me feel. Day one was rough. I am adjusting well to the increased food intake. As of this morning my waist is up .5 inches but I look much more defined. Calipers show less bodyfat on my mid section despite the little increase at the tape. I am okay with this. Tomorrow will be my weekly check in with the man. Since I began eating more and following this plan I feel like I am hungrier than ever.

Drillit
02-23-2019, 05:10 PM
Following along. Really curious to hear your end conclusions on the primo tabs. Haven't run these before but keep feeling the itch.
I am strongly considering ordering more or switching to ace injects in place of them for another month. They are awesome. Wish I had discovered them through a source I trust a long time ago. If you are on the fence about using them...do it.

ragnarok88
02-23-2019, 07:44 PM
Dammmnnnnn man... you look bigger. Keep working hard.

teejey
02-23-2019, 07:51 PM
Everytine I look at this thread it makes me wanna pulk the trigger on my primo blast, only a couple more weeks! Keep up the good work brotha!

Drillit
02-25-2019, 12:39 AM
Dammmnnnnn man... you look bigger. Keep working hard.

Thanks brother. I did some side by sides this morning 22 days in. Scale is up, BF is down and looking fuller. I am loving this cycle.

Drillit
02-25-2019, 12:43 AM
Everytine I look at this thread it makes me wanna pulk the trigger on my primo blast, only a couple more weeks! Keep up the good work brotha!

Do it Teej. You will not regret it. I waited quite some time and did a lot of planning for this cycle. It is very expensive and I have heard some people say it is not worth and bla bla bla. I will tell you this. If your diet and training are on point, and your primo is legit this is a great compound and I am saying this based on just the ace. The E likely is not even built up yet.
That said, the juice fairy brought me another 5k mg of primo just recently. Made my weekend.

Drillit
02-25-2019, 12:55 AM
Happy Sunday brothers.
Missed the log yesterday. But it was simple. Rest day. Var, primo ace. Eggs, whey iso and sushi. No lifting and light eating.

Today on the other hand. Thats a different story. I put on a hurt and my feedback today.
The Meds: 250 deca, 100 var, 100 primo ace
The foods: Breakfast: 1.5 cups egg whites, 3 oz ham, 1 slice sourdough bread.
Meal 2: 1/3 cup of almonds. 16 fl oz fat free lactaid, 50g whey iso
Meal 3: 1/3 cup almonds, 8 oz turkey breast
Intra workout: 2 scoops highly branched cyclic dextrin, 5g EAA, 10g BCAA, 5g creatine
Post workout: 2.25 cups jasmine rice, 8oz turkey breast
Post Post workout: 3/4 cup oats, 50g whey

Total cals: 2767 with macros of 43/35/22

The lifts:
Seated machine row: 2 non working sets of 130x15
2 working sets of 150x15

Lat pull downs: 4 working sets: 100x15, 140x15, 180x10, 220x10

Close grip low cable rows: 140x15, 180x12, 220x12

Face pulls superset with cable hammer curls: 50x20 pulls and 25x14 hammers for 4 supersets

Reverse pec dec: 4 sets of 90x15

Barbell front delt rows: 50x15, 100x15, 110x12

100 kneeling cable crunches weighted with 100 pounds

20 minutes incline brisk walk treadmill.

Also today was food prep day. That consumed the majority of my evening and food is prepped for the week. Now. Food prep porn!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190225/14351e4925fad0797630d2b840c02e59.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190225/0897e1206754432ce28396f7d400a56d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190225/22ab5797330ce6542db34e053d82c29e.jpg

Drillit
02-26-2019, 12:50 PM
Monday 2-25-19:

Great day. Great workout.

The meds: 400 Primo E, 250 Test E, 100 Primo A, 100 Var, 0.5 Adex

The food: Breakfast: 1.5 cups southwest egg replacement, 8 slices turkey bacon, 2 slices sourdough bread

Total is 3,757 Cals, Macros are 46/32/22

The lifts: Blood volume, pump emphasis:

Hack Squats: 90x20x2 non working sets
225x15x3

Standing hamstring curls:
50x15x2
60x12x2

Leg press narrow stance:
300x20x2
480x5x5 with 30 seconds rest between each set

Leg press wide stance:
300x15x2
480x5x3 with 30 seconds rest between each set

Standing calf press:

210x25, 270x25,270x25, 225x25, 225x25

Thats a wrap. I could barely walk coming out of the gym tonight.

leftkz
02-27-2019, 06:10 AM
Looks like things are getting serious brother. I know you're gonna kill it! From the plans you talked to me about, seems like the dominoes are in place, now to just knock it all down and put it in motion.

leftkz
02-27-2019, 06:12 AM
Also that is the healthiest fridge I've ever seen LOL...

My fridge looks like an Asian mess with random meats, condiments and shit I don't even know.

Drillit
02-27-2019, 01:15 PM
Also that is the healthiest fridge I've ever seen LOL...

My fridge looks like an Asian mess with random meats, condiments and shit I don't even know.

Yea the level of OCD going on on that fridge is over the top lmao

Drillit

Drillit
02-27-2019, 01:26 PM
Original log entry edited. Shits getting real.

So I had this all logged and the page crashed. Let’s try again.
2-26-19:

The lifts:

Reverse grip preachers:
40lb x 20, 17, 11, 10

Front forearm curls: 60x15x3
Rear forearm curls: 60x20x3

Single arm lat pulldowns: 15x45x2, 25x30

Bent BB row:
135x20, 225x10, 135x15

1 arm dB row: 75x12, 70x8 squeeze at top.

The meds: 100 primo Ace, 100 var, 5iu slin post workout.

The foods:
Breakfast: 1 slice sourdough bread, 8 slices turkey bacon, 322g southwestern egg beaters.

Meal 2: 50g whey, 1/3 cup almond.

Meal 3: 8oz chicken breast, 1/3 cup almonds

Meal 4: 30g protein

Intra: 2 scoops highly cyclic dextrin

Post workout: 8 Oz chicken, 1 3/8 cup rice, 2 cups lettuce.

Post post workout: 50g whey, 3/4 cup oats.

Note: all protein taken with 15 Oz fat free lactaid.

Total cals: 3,301 cals, 43/34/23

Drillit

Drillit
02-27-2019, 01:39 PM
Looks like things are getting serious brother. I know you're gonna kill it! From the plans you talked to me about, seems like the dominoes are in place, now to just knock it all down and put it in motion.

Yessir. This is the blast that’s gonna take me to the next level. 1.5g of primo a week and throwing in some slin should help. Just gotta keep grinding this diet.

Drillit

Drillit
02-28-2019, 01:57 AM
February 27, 2018:

Today was supposed to be a rest day. Given that last night got cut short decided to get a little touch up work done at home today. Diet was great. Weather was shit. Surprise surprise. Lets get this going!

The meds: 100 primo ace, 100 var, 500 HCG, 6iu Novolin R

The foods: Breakfast:1 slice sourdough bread, 8 slices turkey bacon, 322g southwestern egg beaters.

Meal 2: 50g whey, 1/3 cup almond.

Meal 3: 8oz chicken breast, 1/3 cup almonds

Meal 4: 65 gram wheat pasta, 8 ounce chicken breast

Intra workout: 60g glycolean, 5g creatine, 10g bcaa, 5g eaa

Post workout: 1 3/8 cup jasmine rice, 8 oz chicken breast, lettuce and a couple slices of cucumber

Post Post workout: 40g whey, 2/3 cup oats.

The lifting. It was supposed to be a rest day, but some touch up was needed:

Neutral grip chins: 8, 8, 8, 6

Lat pressdowns: 50x12x4

Ab wheel: 10x2 with a nice hold at the bottom

Cable curls: 50x15x4

Drillit
03-02-2019, 12:36 PM
Hey all. Still here. Long busy few days. Eating prepped meals as per the plan and grinding at the gym. If I’ve gotta cut a corner to get it in, it’s gotta be the keyboard time. I’ll resume logging this evening it in the morning. Kids sports got me running today.

JimmyMcFistacuff
03-04-2019, 04:52 AM
Sub'd in. A little late but I'm here seeing the changes. Stay with it bro. Nice log/gains.

JMcF.

Drillit
03-04-2019, 04:01 PM
OK here we go. Getting back on track here. Gonna be a few day gap. Work, home life and wrestling tournaments are eating me up. On the plus side, training has been on point. Diet has been good but I am not gonna lie. I have missed a few meals. Get caught in the moment and realize your 2 meals behind already.
Yesterday, March 3.
Meds: 100 primo A, 100 var, 250 Deca. 6iu slin post workout.

Food: I missed 2 meals, both were shakes. So I was on point for the most part with the exception of lacking about 80g of protein.

The lifts. Killer back day. I am feeling it now:

Machine row:
2 Non work sets of 120x15
3 working sets: 210x10x3

Chest supported t-bar rows:
135x6 for 4 sets

Close grip lat pulldown:
1 non working set: 10x95
3 working sets of 210x6, 195x6, 210x6

DB shrugs
120x12x4 sets superset with 25,20,20 and 15 lb bent over dumbbell flies

Rack pulls:

225x10, 315x8, 405x6, 405x4

Bent over hammer curls:
40x12, 50x8, 40x10, 40x10

Machine preachers:

60x10, 80x8 for 2 sets, single hand 40x10

100 weighted cable crunches

20 minutes target heart rate incline walk.

General cycle notes:
Ending var for now. It has been about 30 days on that. Time for a break. Going to up slin to 10iu post workout likely beginning this evening post workout.

Drillit
03-06-2019, 01:45 PM
Morning BOP. Got a couple days written in my little book here to share. So I will get to it.

A couple of changes to things: I have dropped the VAR as of 3-5. I may use it occasionally now but thats it. 30 days is enough for this liver. Insulin. I am up to 10iu post workout. This seems to be the magic number to clear the 60g of carbs in my post workout meal. I am able to pin it, then eat and end at right around 78-82 an hour and a half post pin. I am not looking to feed the slin, just using it to clear what I am already eating. After I am confident I have this current post workout protocol dialed in I will add pre workout as well.

Anyhow. The log for 3-4: The Meds: 400 Primo E, 100 Primo A, 250 Test E. 10iu Slin post workout.

The eats:
The foods:

The lifts. Leg day wassup.

Seated ham curls: 2 Sets 80x15
3 sets 120x10

BB Squats: 125x10, 225x6x3

Leg Press machine calf presses: 225x12, 270x12, 360x12 finish with 360 rest pauses

Leg press: 360x12, 450x12, 540x12

100 crunches, 20 ,minutes treadmill

END 3-4

3-5 LOG:

Meds: 500 HCG, 100 Primo A

FOOD: This is the same exact food every lift day if you dont notice.

The foods:
Post workout/ Meal 5: 16oz chicken breast, 1.3 cups jasmine rice

The lifts: Chest day with emphasis on blood volume

Machine Chest press: 135x15x2 sets, 165x20, 180x20, 5x5 x 225 lb

Peck deck: 95x20, 135x20x4

Smith machine Guillotine press: 20x115x3, 20x125

Cable Fly: 50x20, 50x14, 40x20, 40x20

100 cable crunches, 15 minutes cardio.

I am about a month into this program and cycle. Thus far I am up 8 pounds and the calipers show bodyfat dropping slightly. I intend to change nothing at the moment.

Drillit
03-11-2019, 07:19 PM
Hey hey all. Figured I’d pop in quick. Pounded high volume legs yesterday after a long weekend of travel and sport with my boy. Diet is still on point and workouts are going great. I’ll weigh in tonight for an update tomorrow.
Primo is keeping me nice and lean while gaining a fair amount of mass. The slin is really a game changer for sure.
Tonight is weak part touch up. Little lat, back and forearm work.

Drillit
03-14-2019, 07:53 PM
Little update for the BOP. Back day today after a rest day and some Z pack yesterday. Sinus’ are being dumb. Up to 197 and the abs are still holding strong. Diet hasn’t changed. Same exact food every day. Come tomorrow if I’m feeling good I’m gonna start tossing in 5iu of slin pre workout on top of the 10iu post.. I sip 60g carbs so I’ll be good to go. Until then, gonna wrap up this work thing and go crush some back with a fellow brother here!!
A little pic update in the meantime.39635

Drillit
03-17-2019, 10:43 PM
Happy St. Patty’s day all. Figured a check in here was in order.
Cycle is going great. Dropped the var. still primo ace and E, test and deca. I’ve added pre workout slin to my regimen and the pumps are great.

Today, I went in and crushed some lower back and biceps. Here’s the workout:
Seated machine row
2 non-working sets, 15 reps RIR of 5
3 working sets, 10 reps RIR of 1

T-bar row (chest supported or standing)
2 non-working sets, 10 reps RIR of 5
3 working sets, 6 reps RIR of 1

Lat pull down v-bar grip (or close grip)
1 non-working sets, 10 reps RIR of 5
1 RP set, 8 reps + +

Barbell shrugs
5 working sets, 12 reps RIR of 1
Superset with standing bent over reverse dumbbell fly
5 working sets, 12 reps

Snatch grip rack pulls (wide grip elevated dead lift)
1 non-working sets, 5 reps RIR of 5
4 working sets, 5 reps RIR of 1

Hammer curls one arm bent over
4 working sets to failure – 8 reps

Standing easy bar curls (or machine preacher curls)
1 non-working sets, 10 reps RIR of 5
3 working sets, 8 reps RIR of 1

Food was same old same. Never changes except I skipped protein shake 2 and had some corned beef and cabbage. I’ll also skip my night shake.

Within the next couple weeks I’ll be dropping the primo ace. I’d say 2 months at 1.5g/primo a week is a decent kickstart.

Cowboymike
03-18-2019, 04:56 AM
Little update for the BOP. Back day today after a rest day and some Z pack yesterday. Sinus’ are being dumb. Up to 197 and the abs are still holding strong. Diet hasn’t changed. Same exact food every day. Come tomorrow if I’m feeling good I’m gonna start tossing in 5iu of slin pre workout on top of the 10iu post.. I sip 60g carbs so I’ll be good to go. Until then, gonna wrap up this work thing and go crush some back with a fellow brother here!!

Fuck yeah brother! Looking thick AF!

Sachie
03-18-2019, 12:01 PM

Fuck Yeah Drillit! Get it brotha

Drillit
03-19-2019, 12:29 AM
Fuck yeah brother! Looking thick AF!

Thanks brother! Getting ready to toss in some androgens pretty soon. Keep the gains coming!

Drillit
03-19-2019, 12:29 AM
Fuck Yeah Drillit! Get it brotha

Imma keep getting it till I can’t!! Thanks Sachie!

Drillit
03-19-2019, 12:32 AM
So my brothers. Tonight workout was fantastic. The sauce hasn’t changed. Pinned 5iu slin ore workout and 10 post. Holy fucking pumps. My biceps where pumped from doing cable flies. Fucking fantastic. Here’s the workout:

Machine seated chest press
2 working sets, 20 reps
1 muscle round (5 reps x 5)

Pec deck or seated cable flies
4 working sets 20 reps
1 RP set 20 reps ++

Smith machine guillotine press
1 non-working set 20 reps RIR 5
3 working sets 20 reps

Standing cable flies
4 working sets 20 reps
Superset with tricep rope push downs
4 working sets 20 reps

Seated dumbbell overhead press (or machine overhead press)
1 non-working sets 15 reps RIR 5
4 working sets 15 reps

Of course it ended with 100 sets of abs and 20 minutes cardio.

Food is the same as every other day when I lift. Never changes. If it’s not broke we aren’t gonna fix it.

Stay swole brothers!!

Drillit
03-20-2019, 03:30 PM
So last night was some more back work. Same juice. Same slin. Same foods. Here we go:

Seated machine row (hammer strength, nautilus etc.)
2 working sets, 20 reps

Lat pull down – wide grip
4 working sets 15 reps
1 RP set 20 reps ++

Low Row (seated cable row) – close grip
4 working sets 15 reps

Cable lat pullover
4 working sets 15 reps
Super set with cable bicep curls
4 working sets 15 reps

Rope face pulls
4 working sets 20 reps
1 RP set 20 reps + +
Superset with cable hammer curls
4 working sets 20 reps

Reverse pec deck (rear delt)
4 working sets 20 reps

Upright rows (cable, bar, or smith machine) close grip
4 working sets 15 reps

Tonight we kill legs.

Get big my friends.

leftkz
03-22-2019, 01:43 AM

What a monster.

Looking good brother.

Drillit
03-23-2019, 12:06 AM
Happy Friday bros! Went in tonight and smashed some weak parts that needed a little touch up. Drugs and food remain the same for now. Imma post up my workout and a progress pic of this back of mine that’s finally growing.
Then we slin and eat!! Have a great night all. Get big!

Reverse grip Preacher curls
4 sets 20 reps

Wrist curls (forearms)
3 sets AMRAP from the front
3 sets AMRAP from the rear

Back and Lats

High to low cable row
2 non working sets RIR 4
2 working sets , 15 reps

Bent over barbell or penley row
2 working sets 15 reps
1 working set 10 reps , RP++

One arm lat pull down
2 working sets 15 reps
1 working sets RP 25++ reps

One arm dumbbell row (front to back)
2 working sets 15 reps
1 working sets RP 20++ reps

As always, finished off with 100 sets of abs and 20 minutes cardio.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190323/7a994d71d1bb347976b54c8aba2e38a3.jpg

Cowboymike
03-23-2019, 03:19 AM
Happy Friday bros! Went in tonight and smashed some weak parts that needed a little touch up. Drugs and food remain the same for now. Imma post up my workout and a progress pic of this back of mine that’s finally growing.
Then we slin and eat!! Have a great night all. Get big!

4 sets 20 reps

Wrist curls (forearms)

Back and Lats

High to low cable row
2 non working sets RIR 4
2 working sets , 15 reps

2 working sets 15 reps

One arm lat pull down
2 working sets 15 reps

2 working sets 15 reps

As always, finished off with 100 sets of abs and 20 minutes cardio.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190323/7a994d71d1bb347976b54c8aba2e38a3.jpg

Keep that shit up you’re going to fly! Dem delts bruh! Good lawd

Drillit
03-23-2019, 01:32 PM
Keep that shit up you’re going to fly! Dem delts bruh! Good lawd
Many thanks mike! Seeing some results makes the days like today when I feel like I got hit by a truck all worth it lmao

mike312
03-23-2019, 01:42 PM
Keep killing it Drill... Looking great brother!!

Drillit
03-27-2019, 09:46 AM
Morning folks. Murdered legs last night. Today and tomorrow are gonna be rough. Especially if there are stairs involved.
Cycle has remained the same. Some big changes coming though. Tren came today. That made me happy! Anyhow, the workout:

Hamstring curls (seated or standing)
3 working sets, 10 reps RIR of 1

Barbell squats – narrow stance
1 non working set, 8 reps RIR of 5
3 working sets, 6 reps RIR of 2

Barbell squats – wide stance
1 non working set, 8 reps RIR of 5
3 working sets, 6 reps RIR of 2

Leg press
4 working sets, 12 reps RIR of 1

Leg press calf raises
4 working sets, 12 reps RIR of 1
1 RP set, 12 reps + +

Leg extension
1 RP set, 8 reps + +

As for diet, it remains the exact same as it has been. I eat the same foods at the same times every day. About 3800-4100 cals a day.
Also, hit 200 lbs yesterday. So I’m up 12 pounds.

Drillit
03-27-2019, 09:47 AM
Edited

teejey
03-27-2019, 09:48 AM
Did you notice an appetite increase with this blast?

Drillit
03-27-2019, 09:50 AM
Did you notice an appetite increase with this blast?

Yes all I want to do is eat. At 4000 calories I’m staring at the clock until it’s time to eat again. My biggest meal is 1.5 cups rice, 8oz chicken and 2 cups of vegetables. You’d thing it was the first time I’ve ever eaten [emoji23]

teejey
03-27-2019, 10:01 AM
Nice. I was. Just wondering cuz I'm about 4 weeks into my primo e and test blast and all I wanna do is eat! My meal prep seems smaller and I'm hungry 10 minutes later!
Yes all I want to do is eat. At 4000 calories I’m staring at the clock until it’s time to eat again. My biggest meal is 1.5 cups rice, 8oz chicken and 2 cups of vegetables. You’d thing it was the first time I’ve ever eaten [emoji23]

Drillit
03-27-2019, 10:13 AM
Nice. I was. Just wondering cuz I'm about 4 weeks into my primo e and test blast and all I wanna do is eat! My meal prep seems smaller and I'm hungry 10 minutes later!

How much are you eating?

teejey
03-27-2019, 11:23 AM
Around 3000 calories. Trying to stay around maintenance. I could prob increase it a.bit now that I'm looking at it. Im trying to find the sweet spot of being able to add lean mass with as little fat as possible.
How much are you eating?

teejey
03-27-2019, 11:24 AM
How much are you eating?Around 3000 calories. Trying to stay around maintenance. I could prob increase it a.bit now that I'm looking at it. Im trying to find the sweet spot of being able to add lean mass with as little fat as possible.

Drillit
03-27-2019, 11:35 AM
Around 3000 calories. Trying to stay around maintenance. I could prob increase it a.bit now that I'm looking at it. Im trying to find the sweet spot of being able to add lean mass with as little fat as possible.

As long as you push hard in the gym you can get pretty high. I go by my weekly progress pics. So far I’ve been able to stay lean pushing 4K a week.

teejey
03-27-2019, 01:02 PM
As long as you push hard in the gym you can get pretty high. I go by my weekly progress pics. So far I’ve been able to stay lean pushing 4K a week.I like how side effect free this primo is. No uncontrolled amger, pumps and vascularity are awesome.Just generally feel good i cant wait to see how it works over the next. Few months.

Drillit
03-28-2019, 12:54 AM
Sup all,

Today’s shoulder and chest blood flow workout was awesome.
Hit the gym with my man, and fellow bop brother and sexy mother fucker GoGoGodzilla and killed some weights. Gonna feel this shit tomorrow for sure:

2 working sets, 20 reps

4 working sets 20 reps
1 RP set 20 reps ++

3 working sets 20 reps

Standing cable flies
4 working sets 20 reps
4 working sets 20 reps

4 working sets 15 reps

Side lateral raises (cable or dumbbell) – drop sets
3 sets 20 reps, drop weight repeat, drop weight repeat

Of course, finished it off with some abs!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190328/16a3817d1a7d19e6af5080c29b8fcfd9.jpg

Sachie
03-28-2019, 01:01 AM
Sup all,

Hit the gym with my man, and fellow bop brother and sexy mother fucker GoGoGodzilla and killed some weights. Gonna feel this shit tomorrow for sure:

2 working sets, 20 reps

4 working sets 20 reps
1 RP set 20 reps ++

3 working sets 20 reps

Standing cable flies
4 working sets 20 reps
4 working sets 20 reps

4 working sets 15 reps

You 2 Mother-Fuckers got your swell on.. Damm Drillit and GogoGodzilla!

GoGoGodzilla
03-28-2019, 01:15 AM
Sup all,

2 working sets, 20 reps

4 working sets 20 reps
1 RP set 20 reps ++

3 working sets 20 reps

Standing cable flies
4 working sets 20 reps
4 working sets 20 reps

4 working sets 15 reps

Great workout to kick of my PCT my man! We’ll see what tomorrow brings for this old Bender!

Drillit
04-02-2019, 01:36 PM
So after a few much needed test days, I went In last night and crushed some high volume legs.
We’re coming into week 9 and it seems the gains are slowing down. So now we fuck things up. I’m about out of primo ace so that’s gonna stop. I’ll update with other changes as phase 2 doses are complete later today. That said, I started pinning a little tren yesterday. I feel like adding tren to primo can only bring positive changes.

Drillit
04-03-2019, 03:01 PM
Crushed some lats and forearms last night and finished off with some abs and cardio.
Still eating 3800-4000 cals/day.
Today is a rest day. Spend some time with the kids and cook. Now that we are halfway through this cycle, about where gains start to slow, we are gonna ramp it up. Hard. Here’s the protocol moving forward, which I will update in original post as well:
All compounds are injected daily:

700 primo/ week
500 test/ week
500 deca/week
350 NPP/ week
140 Tren/ week
Winny - 25mg/ day
75mcg T4/ day

This is a recipe for big and lean.

leftkz
04-07-2019, 01:18 AM
Sup all,

2 working sets, 20 reps

4 working sets 20 reps
1 RP set 20 reps ++

3 working sets 20 reps

Standing cable flies
4 working sets 20 reps
4 working sets 20 reps

4 working sets 15 reps

SWOLE!

Drillit
04-07-2019, 10:25 PM
So yesterday was heavy back and bi and I crushed it. I’ll admit though, I did stop at Moes and crush a burrito post workout. I’m thinking the slin ate most of it though.
Today was squats and calf presses. Maaaaaaaan fuck squats. After 8 sets my lower body is like jello. Gonna hit some food and get my man bitch on with some laundry and dishes to round out the weekend!!

Drillit
04-10-2019, 10:45 PM
What’s up brothers!!
So crushed back today. Honestly, been crushing everything. The add items into the cycle have got me cranking hard. Energy and strength are up and I feel like I’m gonna starve to death 24/7. Feeling great about the upcoming summer season.
Gonna double the MK dose tomorrow as the lethargy after dosing has subsided and talk to coach about increasing the slin and calories a little bit. Time to ramp it up and feed the machine!
Stay big fellas!!!

JJ14
04-11-2019, 12:00 AM
Crushed some lats and forearms last night and finished off with some abs and cardio.
Still eating 3800-4000 cals/day.
Today is a rest day. Spend some time with the kids and cook. Now that we are halfway through this cycle, about where gains start to slow, we are gonna ramp it up. Hard. Here’s the protocol moving forward, which I will update in original post as well:
All compounds are injected daily:

700 primo/ week
500 test/ week
500 deca/week
350 NPP/ week
140 Tren/ week
Winny - 25mg/ day
75mcg T4/ day

This is a recipe for big and lean.Pin cushion bro jesus christ. I bet that slin is a nice addition. Great job

Are you running just the MK or hgh with it?

Sachie
04-11-2019, 12:12 AM
Pin cushion bro jesus christ. I bet that slin is a nice addition. Great job

Drillit is a fucking wildman!

teejey
04-11-2019, 12:14 AM
Do you need bp meds with that stack. I think I'd have a damn stroke

Drillit
04-11-2019, 01:46 AM
Pin cushion bro jesus christ. I bet that slin is a nice addition. Great job

I was running just the MK. Now that the lethargy from that’s wearing off I’m doubling the mk dose and throwing in 2iu of GH.
Love the slin bro!

Drillit
04-11-2019, 01:47 AM
Do you need bp meds with that stack. I think I'd have a damn stroke

BP is great. Never felt better, unless someone pulls out in front of me lmao

Cowboymike
04-11-2019, 03:00 AM
I can literally feel strength in your post... you’re fuggin crushing this and it’s coming through your words and I’ll be honest here... getting me all-revved up... I’m about to go smash another session at the sanctuary lol

Any coping techniques at the starving 24/7? I’ve upped my calories to ward off some of the sting... but defeating the purpose of what’s suppose to be a cut for me lol... I’m trying not to lean on phen type products. Due to my past I like to keep that stuff to a once a quarter type thing. Stays manageable that way.

Drillit
04-11-2019, 03:04 PM
I can literally feel strength in your post... you’re fuggin crushing this and it’s coming through your words and I’ll be honest here... getting me all-revved up... I’m about to go smash another session at the sanctuary lol

Any coping techniques at the starving 24/7? I’ve upped my calories to ward off some of the sting... but defeating the purpose of what’s suppose to be a cut for me lol... I’m trying not to lean on phen type products. Due to my past I like to keep that stuff to a once a quarter type thing. Stays manageable that way.

Thanks man!

For the starving non stop almonds are my go to. I eat a few here and a few there throughout the day. In total I eat about 2/3 cup all day. Besides that I chew a lot of gum. I’m glad I feel this way because it tells me I’m not over feeding but damn, I don’t know how I eat so much and still get hungry.
Today’s gonna be high volume legs so I’ll be dying to eat everything in sight tomorrow.

Drillit
04-22-2019, 07:44 PM
Been ten days or so but I’m still kickin it. Strength is through the roof outta nowhere. Not gonna question it, just gonna take it. Today I’m gonna be at 3100 cals. A little lower than I wanna be but I forgot my lactaid this morning for my shakes. Still feel like I’m starving to death all day. This blast has my body incinerating food!
Sitting at 200-201 and can’t seem to move the scale right now. I’m trying to get to 205 before we change things up a little and begin phasing into recomp to shred up a bit.
Micro dosing tren every day is a god send. I’ll never use tren any other way again.
Tonight I’m gonna go crush some back! My lats are growing nicely and I wanna keep it that way!
I’ll make sure to get back to more regular check ins here!

Sachie
04-22-2019, 07:50 PM
Been ten days or so but I’m still kickin it. Strength is through the roof outta nowhere. Not gonna question it, just gonna take it. Today I’m gonna be at 3100 cals. A little lower than I wanna be but I forgot my lactaid this morning for my shakes. Still feel like I’m starving to death all day. This blast has my body incinerating food!
Sitting at 200-201 and can’t seem to move the scale right now. I’m trying to get to 205 before we change things up a little and begin phasing into recomp to shred up a bit.
Micro dosing tren every day is a god send. I’ll never use tren any other way again.
Tonight I’m gonna go crush some back! My lats are growing nicely and I wanna keep it that way!
I’ll make sure to get back to more regular check ins here!
Pic! I wanna fucking pic!

Drillit
04-22-2019, 08:36 PM
Pic! I wanna fucking pic!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190422/eb99bfaad9df2f455e4fcee8edc98eed.jpg

I’ll get another this evening. That bunny is just for you Sach!!

Bigdaddyperk
04-22-2019, 09:51 PM

I’ll get another this evening. That bunny is just for you Sach!!Looking good bruthaaa

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Drillit
04-22-2019, 10:45 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190422/3d0beccfd96725f36d6ea17b4e468e87.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190422/1e67fe083b498d0b7da915ee23a9ee00.jpg

Little backwork

Sachie
04-23-2019, 12:33 AM

Alright Alright :) Happy Easter Drillit!

Sachie
04-23-2019, 12:36 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190422/3d0beccfd96725f36d6ea17b4e468e87.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190422/1e67fe083b498d0b7da915ee23a9ee00.jpg

Little backwork
Oooh dat fucking Drillit!! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Cowboymike
04-23-2019, 04:11 AM

Hot damn stud muffin!! You look like you put on 20lbs on pure lean mass! Geez man! Loving it!

Drillit
04-24-2019, 07:14 PM
Took and involuntary rest day yesterday (afternoon meeting went way late) but feeling primed and ready to hit this bitch tonight.
I went on lunch and got the wife and I memberships at a new gym. Historically, we worked out together sometimes at a place we belong as a family and then I hit another spot alone. I hired her a coach so the center we were going to is missing a bit of what she needs.
So here’s to a new gym to call home and some iron to smash. I’m thinking imma need some NNE and go destroy their shit!

Cowboymike
04-25-2019, 04:15 AM
Show them how an Alpha runs that shit big dawg!

Bigdaddyperk
04-25-2019, 12:15 PM
Show them how an Alpha runs that shit big dawg!Get it

Drillit
04-25-2019, 12:46 PM
So last night I crushed it. Pinned 100 ml NNE, 10 units slin and pounded the shit outta leg day.
Hamstring curls - standing
3 working sets, 15 reps

Hack Squat
1 non-working set, 15 reps RIR of 5
4 working sets, 15 reps

Leg press wide stance
2 working sets 20 reps
2 muscle rounds (5 reps x 5)

Leg press narrow stance
2 working sets 20 reps
2 muscle rounds (5 reps x 5)

Standing calf raises
5 sets 25 reps

Leg Extension
2 muscle rounds
1 RP set, 25

Finished up that lift, pinned another 10 slin and hammered some bison sirloin and rice.

Woke up today walking all fucked up. Holy ouch brothers. Pinned another 10 slin and hammered 1 cup of egg whites and 3 cups of rice Chex in fat free lactaid. Gonna eat hard all day and hammer out some touch up work tonight!

Remember gentleman, todays a great day to have a great fucking day!!

Jetblack14316
04-25-2019, 02:24 PM
First time really checking your whole thread out! You’re killing it man! Super fucking motivating and i love it! I need to tighten up like you! I’ve got the size and the strength but damn it I really need to buckle down on a diet and lean out like your and get that good vascularity like you have as well!

Cowboymike
04-25-2019, 02:31 PM
Have a killer day brother!!

Drillit
04-25-2019, 07:06 PM
First time really checking your whole thread out! You’re killing it man! Super fucking motivating and i love it! I need to tighten up like you! I’ve got the size and the strength but damn it I really need to buckle down on a diet and lean out like your and get that good vascularity like you have as well!

Thanks JB. I really appreciate that. It’s been a good ride so far. My wife just hired a coach and is hitting it hard with me now too. The progress is addicting!

Drillit
04-25-2019, 07:07 PM
Have a killer day brother!!

Thanks bro! I’ve got today by the horns. Two hours left before we hit the stack!!

Sachie
04-25-2019, 07:07 PM
Thanks JB. I really appreciate that. It’s been a good ride so far. My wife just hired a coach and is hitting it hard with me now too. The progress is addicting!
Drillit and the wife are not fucking around!!

Drillit
04-26-2019, 05:20 PM
So yesterday was a good day. Good day at work, good day at the gym. Worked some forearms, back and lats as follows:

4 sets 20 reps

Wrist curls (forearms)

Back and Lats

High to low cable row
2 non working sets RIR 4
2 working sets , 15 reps

2 working sets 15 reps

One arm lat pull down
2 working sets 15 reps

2 working sets 15 reps

For meds: i followed my every day pins of:
1cc primo
.25cc test
.5cc NPP
.25cc deca
.25cc tren
2iu hgh
Orals: 25mg winny, 75mcg T4, 40mcg Clen in the AM. 25mg Adrol pre workout. 25mg mk before bed.
Slin: 10iu upon waking, 10iu pre workout, 10iu post workout.

Food: 319p, 403c, 46f. I’d like to see that number climb just a little. Preferably in the protein department as I’m kind of as high as I

Workouts continue to be explosive and I feel great. My cardio is garbage and I can’t breathe after a couple sets of hack squats, but we can address silly things like that another time. For now, the bulk lives on!

Drillit
04-29-2019, 03:06 PM
Here we go. It’s Monday....
So Saturday I killed chest and shoulders in a late night workout. I mean killed it. I was at a gymnastics meet most of the day and got to the gym at 8pm. I was there until ten getting the cobwebs out from sitting around all day.
Sunday, back and biceps. God damn I’m feeling those preachers today.
Juice regimen has stayed the same and food for the most part. Saturday nights workout was late and I was close so the wife and I stopped and had sirloin and mashed potatoes for post workout. Slin is still at 30iu/ day split 3x.

I’m hoping I will be able to finish up the heavy bulking in the next week or two and throttle back a little. I’m pretty wet and glycogen loaded to the max. Heading into a little recomp phase to tighten everything up for summer will be a welcomed change!!

Also, there’s a lot of great logs in here now. It awesome!!

Bigdaddyperk
04-29-2019, 03:14 PM
Here we go. It’s Monday....
So Saturday I killed chest and shoulders in a late night workout. I mean killed it. I was at a gymnastics meet most of the day and got to the gym at 8pm. I was there until ten getting the cobwebs out from sitting around all day.
Sunday, back and biceps. God damn I’m feeling those preachers today.
Juice regimen has stayed the same and food for the most part. Saturday nights workout was late and I was close so the wife and I stopped and had sirloin and mashed potatoes for post workout. Slin is still at 30iu/ day split 3x.

I’m hoping I will be able to finish up the heavy bulking in the next week or two and throttle back a little. I’m pretty wet and glycogen loaded to the max. Heading into a little recomp phase to tighten everything up for summer will be a welcomed change!!

Also, there’s a lot of great logs in here now. It awesome!!Yeah buddy...mondaymonday lets do this shit...

Drillit
04-29-2019, 03:47 PM
Yeah buddy...mondaymonday lets do this shit...

Fuck yea big P. Monday leg day up here!!

Drillit
05-06-2019, 05:39 PM
Missed a few days here but it’s all good. Lifts are getting heavier and so am I.
Holding a lot of water and feel a bit bloated/ distended. I’m going to drop some blood tomorrow, stop the slin and cut carbs for a couple days to try and get back to a better place.
Besides that I’m eating well and training hard. Almost time to stop the hardcore bulk and start throttling back to shred up.
Happy Monday fellas.

Sachie
05-06-2019, 06:49 PM
Missed a few days here but it’s all good. Lifts are getting heavier and so am I.
Holding a lot of water and feel a bit bloated/ distended. I’m going to drop some blood tomorrow, stop the slin and cut carbs for a couple days to try and get back to a better place.
Besides that I’m eating well and training hard. Almost time to stop the hardcore bulk and start throttling back to shred up.
Happy Monday fellas.

I was wondering where the fuck you been Drillit!

Drillit
05-06-2019, 07:00 PM
I was wondering where the fuck you been Drillit!

I have been spending any spare time I had left finishing my chicken coupe! Got me a protein factory now!!

Sachie
05-06-2019, 07:03 PM
I have been spending any spare time I had left finishing my chicken coupe! Got me a protein factory now!!
Sweet I have chickens also!

Drillit
05-06-2019, 07:05 PM
Sweet I have chickens also!

Are yours really dumb? I feel like mine are extra stupid. They’re only about 60 days old though. I just put them out yesterday (it’s cold in the NE)....

Sachie
05-06-2019, 07:09 PM
Are yours really dumb? I feel like mine are extra stupid. They’re only about 60 days old though. I just put them out yesterday (it’s cold in the NE)....
Yeah they stupid. I have like 2 smart ones though lol

Bigdaddyperk
05-06-2019, 09:26 PM
Are yours really dumb? I feel like mine are extra stupid. They’re only about 60 days old though. I just put them out yesterday (it’s cold in the NE)....Free eggs hell yeah

Drillit
05-06-2019, 09:40 PM
Free eggs hell yeah

That’s the plan brother. Eggs and egg whites are killing the chow budget and cutting Into my steak fund..... fuck maybe I need a cow!!

Sachie
05-07-2019, 12:28 AM
Free eggs hell yeah

Fresh fat brown ones. Hopefully Drillit has some isa brown chickens. I probably spelled it wrong.

Drillit
05-07-2019, 10:15 AM
Fresh fat brown ones. Hopefully Drillit has some isa brown chickens. I probably spelled it wrong.

The names of the birds I got escape me but I should have white, brown and blue eggs!

Rizkybuziness
05-07-2019, 04:56 PM
I've got bielfelders and Rhode island reds. Pretty much all stupid. Every once in awhile I get a almost- not- stupid one.

Drillit
05-07-2019, 07:19 PM
I've got bielfelders and Rhode island reds. Pretty much all stupid. Every once in awhile I get a almost- not- stupid one.

There is one that is borderline not super dumb. That’ll be the one that gets eaten by a weasel I’m sure.

Drillit
05-13-2019, 07:30 PM
So... a check in here. End of last week I hit a very wet, distended 208#. I dropped carbs and slin for 2 days and upped the cardio and another gallon of water. After 2 days I dried up to a 204 that I like the looks of.
Time for the psycho part of the cycle to end.
From here, I’ll be dropping the deca, NPP and tren and pinning primo at 350/week and test at 300.
T4 will remain and the Clen goes up. GH stays.
Lifts will be the same with the exception I’ll be throwing in some fasted cardio on my rest days.
Diet will go to recomp Cals with 150-200 cal surplus on lift days, 5-600 deficit with no carbs on my rest days.
Time to finish this bitch off. If I recomp correctly I should’ve gained and held about 14 pounds.
Here’s to a strong finish!!

GymPrincess
05-20-2019, 03:00 AM
So... a check in here. End of last week I hit a very wet, distended 208#. I dropped carbs and slin for 2 days and upped the cardio and another gallon of water. After 2 days I dried up to a 204 that I like the looks of.
From here, I’ll be dropping the deca, NPP and tren and pinning primo at 350/week and test at 300.
Lifts will be the same with the exception I’ll be throwing in some fasted cardio on my rest days.
Diet will go to recomp Cals with 150-200 cal surplus on lift days, 5-600 deficit with no carbs on my rest days.
Time to finish this bitch off. If I recomp correctly I should’ve gained and held about 14 pounds.
Here’s to a strong finish!!Idk how I missed this log [emoji53]. Solid progress though brother!

How do you find the 40mcg of clen works? I am gonna try it again but most likely only at 20mcg. I always cramp so bad [emoji2356]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Drillit
05-20-2019, 11:38 AM
Idk how I missed this log [emoji53]. Solid progress though brother!

How do you find the 40mcg of clen works? I am gonna try it again but most likely only at 20mcg. I always cramp so bad [emoji2356]

I love the low dose Clen. I run it with T4. It allows me to take in a little more food without flowing over and adding fat.
If cramps are an issue on Clen drink diet tonic water. The quinine helps alleviate Clen cramps. I drink a half liter a day.

GymPrincess
05-20-2019, 01:45 PM
I love the low dose Clen. I run it with T4. It allows me to take in a little more food without flowing over and adding fat.
If cramps are an issue on Clen drink diet tonic water. The quinine helps alleviate Clen cramps. I drink a half liter a day.I will look into that. I am hoping keeping the lower dose will help too. The stomach ones are the worst [emoji2962]

leftkz
05-22-2019, 05:36 AM
Here’s to a strong finish!!

Jesus.

Keep it up Drillit. You got this.

Sachie
05-22-2019, 11:37 AM
Drillit does some wild shit! Very experienced!

Biggaintime
05-22-2019, 11:52 AM

Protien factory indeed

Drillit
05-22-2019, 11:53 PM
So an update. Dropping some dosages and the androgens is going well. Training is on point and I’m staying around 200.
Besides my cruise I’m upping my AM GH to 5iu and taking 25mg MK 677 before bed.
Keeping the T4 and Clen.
I’m going to move my second meal out to 2 hours after pinning GH and run some low dose slin with it. This and pulling carbs the first part of the day and intra workout should help me recomp a bit and take advantage of the fat burning effects of the GH.
Post workout slin will be 7-10iu.

45 days to my be ripped deadline.

My goal of thicker wider has gone great. Of course, photo proof attached.

Stay big all!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190522/25eb5ea03babf5e5de3bd6214013d76a.jpg

GymPrincess
05-23-2019, 12:01 AM
So an update. Dropping some dosages and the androgens is going well. Training is on point and I’m staying around 200.
Keeping the T4 and Clen.
I’m going to move my second meal out to 2 hours after pinning GH and run some low dose slin with it. This and pulling carbs the first part of the day and intra workout should help me recomp a bit and take advantage of the fat burning effects of the GH.

Stay big all!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190522/25eb5ea03babf5e5de3bd6214013d76a.jpgI love those tanks. I wish I could find more in the female section.

Drillit
05-23-2019, 12:04 AM
I love those tanks. I wish I could find more in the female section.

AMAZON!

GymPrincess
05-23-2019, 01:43 AM
AMAZON!Really? I am always afraid to buy online. I might have to give it a gamble. I already have 2 closets full of gym clothes Haha. I need to just stop.

Sachie
05-23-2019, 01:51 AM
Keeping the T4 and Clen.

Stay big all!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190522/25eb5ea03babf5e5de3bd6214013d76a.jpg

Ha,ha I just busted your balls on another thread about a pic lol Nice "V" Drillit!

leftkz
05-23-2019, 01:51 AM
Keeping the T4 and Clen.

Lookin good brother!

Drillit
05-23-2019, 01:53 AM
Really? I am always afraid to buy online. I might have to give it a gamble. I already have 2 closets full of gym clothes Haha. I need to just stop.

I get all my tanks online and buy a lot for the wife there too. She won’t buy clothes online so I do it for her lmao

Drillit
05-23-2019, 01:54 AM
Lookin good brother!

Thanks left! When are we gonna see Leftkz round 2 log!?

leftkz
05-23-2019, 01:57 AM
Thanks left! When are we gonna see Leftkz round 2 log!?

I just finished PCT a little while ago and I got some trips planned later this year so it'll be awhile before my schedule opens up for a cycle. At the earliest, October. Haha... Just gonna have to be a poor natty for the time being.

Drillit
05-24-2019, 02:42 PM
So folks...
Crushed a back and bicep workout last night. Kept carbs at a minimum early In the day, with the exception of a slice of wheat bread with my breakfast slin. The GH at 5am has my glucose around 120 before meal 1 at 630 am. A few units of R helps knock me down to keep my body burning fat early in the day. After that, Protein only until about 5pm pre workout.
This is when the muscle building part of the recomp comes. 50g carbs pre workout and then 90-100 post with 10-12 units slin.
Before bed, 50g whey with oats.

On heavy days, I get a bit more protein and 40g carbs extra before bed. This is for my heavy back day and both leg days.

I’m shooting for about 45 days to be leaned out for the summer. Still on high cruise doses of primo and test.

maxmuscle1
05-24-2019, 03:12 PM
Drillit is getting down to the extra details.

Max

Drillit
05-24-2019, 03:40 PM
Drillit is getting down to the extra details.

Max

At this point, the devils in the details. You know how it goes.

maxmuscle1
05-24-2019, 04:08 PM
At this point, the devils in the details. You know how it goes.

Yessir!! Ive even measured my urine. Sickness!!

Max

Sachie
05-24-2019, 06:39 PM
Yessir!! Ive even measured my urine. Sickness!!

Max

You 2 fuckers are way outta my league...

maxmuscle1
05-24-2019, 06:49 PM
You 2 fuckers are way outta my league...

It is a normal thing to do when your competing and you want to be a WINNER!! Lmao
(Crazy, eh?)
Max

Drillit
05-24-2019, 07:20 PM
It is a normal thing to do when your competing and you want to be a WINNER!! Lmao
(Crazy, eh?)
Max

I just wanna win at walking around at the beach this summer! I’ll be damned if some scrawny ass 20 something year old kids look bigger or more cut than me.
I’ll consider competing after I win at that. I figure I’ll be close to ready anyway!

maxmuscle1
05-24-2019, 07:46 PM
I just wanna win at walking around at the beach this summer! I’ll be damned if some scrawny ass 20 something year old kids look bigger or more cut than me.
I’ll consider competing after I win at that. I figure I’ll be close to ready anyway!

When you Win!? You get all the elation and happiness you need! It only happens for guys that step up and beyond your normal self...become the tightest,hardest, you can no matter what your BODYFAT is!!

Max

chadmack282
05-31-2019, 01:18 AM
Keeping the T4 and Clen.

Awsum shoulder to waste taper!!!

Sachie
05-31-2019, 01:24 AM
Wildman Drillit!!!

Drillit
06-02-2019, 08:12 PM
Sunday update. Still crushing workouts even with the tapering down on gear.
I’m going to bump the primo back up for the last 4 weeks. Probably back to 700/day as well as it’s a bit of tren back in. Test and all the other gear, as well as diet stays the same. I feel great and it’s rime to finish this off. I’m sitting at 200 with 10%, same fat I started with in February. So pound for pound, I’ve added 12 lbs of lean mass.
Gonna hit some am fasted cardio 3x a week with my 5 GH and toss 2iu of slin to keep that sugar nice and low. Hopefully we can finish this off ripped.
Also, yesterday’s leg day was murder. I probably pushed harder than I ever have. Today walking, sitting and standing all suck.

GymPrincess
06-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Sunday update. Still crushing workouts even with the tapering down on gear.
I’m going to bump the primo back up for the last 4 weeks. Probably back to 700/day as well as it’s a bit of tren back in. Test and all the other gear, as well as diet stays the same. I feel great and it’s rime to finish this off. I’m sitting at 200 with 10%, same fat I started with in February. So pound for pound, I’ve added 12 lbs of lean mass.
Gonna hit some am fasted cardio 3x a week with my 5 GH and toss 2iu of slin to keep that sugar nice and low. Hopefully we can finish this off ripped.
Also, yesterday’s leg day was murder. I probably pushed harder than I ever have. Today walking, sitting and standing all suck.How do you figure out your LBM and bf? Do you go in and get testing or use a scale or what ?

Drillit
06-03-2019, 03:21 PM
How do you figure out your LBM and bf? Do you go in and get testing or use a scale or what ?

I go with calipers and I have a skulpt. It’s a handheld body fat and muscle quality tool. Between the 2 they’re usually within a percent. If they’re off I go with the higher measurement.

My gym has a dexa. I just have to take the time to get it done.

maxmuscle1
06-03-2019, 07:07 PM
I go with calipers and I have a skulpt. It’s a handheld body fat and muscle quality tool. Between the 2 they’re usually within a percent. If they’re off I go with the higher measurement.

My gym has a dexa. I just have to take the time to get it done.

Calipers are the way to go for the average person. I cannot use my $$ for high end tests, I have done em all and found that calipers give me within 1-2% of under water and scans. The most important thing about calipers is having a knowledgeable person doing the test. If money was no object, I’d jump into a cryo chamber! Lol

Max

Bigdaddyperk
06-03-2019, 07:22 PM

My gym has a dexa. I just have to take the time to get it done.Those dexxa scans the gyms have are bullshit my op..

Bigdaddyperk
06-03-2019, 07:23 PM
Calipers are the way to go for the average person. I cannot use my $$ for high end tests, I have done em all and found that calipers give me within 1-2% of under water and scans. The most important thing about calipers is having a knowledgeable person doing the test. If money was no object, I’d jump into a cryo chamber! Lol

Max

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI agree

maxmuscle1
06-03-2019, 07:47 PM
I agree

Might as well spend your money on Tren Base!! Lmao

Max

Drillit
06-03-2019, 07:49 PM
Those dexxa scans the gyms have are bullshit my op..

The one at my gym is legit. Looks like an X-ray table. They get a couple hundred a pop but I’ve got a credit for a free one so I’ll give it a shot at some point.
I have had pretty consistent results with calipers.

maxmuscle1
06-03-2019, 08:03 PM
Free is always a good price!!

Max

GymPrincess
06-05-2019, 03:13 AM
The one at my gym is legit. Looks like an X-ray table. They get a couple hundred a pop but I’ve got a credit for a free one so I’ll give it a shot at some point.
I have had pretty consistent results with calipers.Yeah that's a real dexa..... not those stand on here things lol. Idk what those are even called. I never tried calipers.

They have a place where it's a membership so it isnt too bad. No more than what tanning cost so that's why I go with the dexa. A couple hundred for 1 scan is riduculious. Smh

Drillit
06-25-2019, 11:52 PM
Been about a month since my last checking. Coming into the last week of this primo blast. It’s been wonderful. I added 12 pounds of mass (into the recomp stage) and dropped some fat. I learned a ton and thoroughly enjoyed this cycle. I’ll hit vacation, a short summer cruise and head to bulking for the fall.

Thanks to all you fuckers for following along and the encouragement!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190625/a9114aaec9264981ad58a3cf362481eb.jpg

maxmuscle1
06-25-2019, 11:56 PM
That’s awesome drillit!!

Max

Sachie
06-26-2019, 12:32 AM
Been about a month since my last checking. Coming into the last week of this primo blast. It’s been wonderful. I added 12 pounds of mass (into the recomp stage) and dropped some fat. I learned a ton and thoroughly enjoyed this cycle. I’ll hit vacation, a short summer cruise and head to bulking for the fall.

Thanks to all you fuckers for following along and the encouragement!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190625/a9114aaec9264981ad58a3cf362481eb.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhh Drillit you sexxay Mother-Fucker you!! Dammmmmmm
I told everyone my man Drillit does not fuck around and he does shit not for beginners!!!

Drillit
06-26-2019, 12:35 AM
Ohhhhhhhhh Drillit you sexxay Mother-Fucker you!! Dammmmmmm
I told everyone my man Drillit does not fuck around and he does shit not for beginners!!!

Baaaahahahaha thanks brother. This blast was not for the faint of heart!

Sachie
06-26-2019, 12:38 AM
Baaaahahahaha thanks brother. This blast was not for the faint of heart!
It'd fucking kill most people lmao.. Definetly not for me!