PDA

View Full Version : BPC-157 Questions

Thebricklayer
02-03-2019, 11:39 PM
Just wanted to know if anyone has tried the peptide BPC 157. If so did it work, and if so at what dosing? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Primemuscle
02-03-2019, 11:41 PM
I have not but I know my boy Droid has had great success using BPC + TB together to help his elbow heal. Think he was using 150mg each but don’t quote me on that. Hopefully he’ll see this thread and chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyberninja
02-03-2019, 11:53 PM
I just started both. I reconstituted both compounds with 1 ml of bac water and inject 10units of each per day for one to 4 weeks, then go to half the dose for maintenance ...so far so good...my injury was mostly healed when they arrived, so...who knows. Coach Trevor on YouTube has a lot of good info on both compounds

Orange24
02-03-2019, 11:54 PM
250-500mcg a day works great.

Big Joe
02-04-2019, 01:33 AM
Is used both to heal my shin splints took about 3 months I played around with the dose but it worked great..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cyberninja
02-04-2019, 01:45 AM
I read bpc-157 can heal periodontal disease...my wife’s dental insurance won’t cover a deep cleaning till I’ve paid in for 18 months. This is very interesting

Orange24
02-04-2019, 01:45 AM
I’m hoping to heal my gut issues.

cyberninja
02-04-2019, 01:53 AM
Ulcers? Or acid issues? I’ve heard it will heal all that. Keep us posted

Orange24
02-04-2019, 01:54 AM
Ulcers? Or acid issues? I’ve heard it will heal all that. Keep us posted

Acidity issues yeah. PPI like protonix and Prilosec haven’t done anything for me.

Big Joe
02-04-2019, 01:57 AM
For stomach I believe its administered by mouth..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cyberninja
02-04-2019, 02:28 AM
It can be administered orally, but personally I’d stick to injections

Orange24
02-04-2019, 02:30 AM
It can be administered orally, but personally I’d stick to injections

There is still some debate around whether or not it matters where it’s administered. There is plenty of data stating it survives traveling through the GI. We’ll see I guess I’ve only used 3 weeks so far.

animal23
02-04-2019, 07:44 AM
Will this help with impedgement?

Big Joe
02-04-2019, 11:10 AM
Used orally is only for GI issues injections will not work with GI issues!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
02-04-2019, 02:12 PM
Will this help with impedgement?

Shoulder impingement? I am currently trying an experiment with that exact thing. I’ll post up when I do it for a while.

Bam3into1
02-04-2019, 02:14 PM
Just wanted to know if anyone has tried the peptide BPC 157. If so did it work, and if so at what dosing? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Yes it works. Before I was on BOP I used it to heal tennis elbow and some wrist issues. I used the info from Ben Greenfield for dosing.

How To Use BPC-157 (https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-bpc-157/)

Lainer
02-05-2019, 01:11 AM
I used BPC-157 for a completely torn Distel Bicep tendon. I used it in conjunction with Thymosin Beta 4 and HGH. Doasages for the BPC-157 was .5 MG daily and HGH was 2ius daily. My physical therapy was suppose to last 6 months but they cut me loose after 3. I was way ahead of the game. It’s been 4 months since my surgery and I’m almost where I was prior to the injury. I did inject onsite.

edit: big mistake it’s .5 MG was bpc dosage.

Orange24
02-05-2019, 01:12 AM
I used BPC-157 for a completely torn Distel Bicep tendon. I used it in conjunction with Thymosin Beta 4 and HGH. Doasages for the BPC-157 was 5 MG daily and HGH was 2ius daily. My physical therapy was suppose to last 6 months but they cut my loose after 3. I was way ahead of the game. It’s been 4 months since my surgery and I’m almost where I was prior to the injury. I did inject onsite.

So a whole viral of bpc per day?

Lainer
02-05-2019, 01:14 AM
Yes. The ones I got anyway. When I did my research that’s what I found to be the recommended dosages for tendon recovery/healing. From what I read maybe for the issue you are using it for it could be different.

thanks for the question you made me go back and look at my logs. It’s was .5 MG daily.

Orange24
02-06-2019, 07:15 AM
Yes. The ones I got anyway. When I did my research that’s what I found to be the recommended dosages for tendon recovery/healing. From what I read maybe for the issue you are using it for it could be different.

thanks for the question you made me go back and look at my logs. It’s was .5 MG daily.

I figured that’s what you
Meant.

meatneck71
02-07-2019, 05:11 AM
I used bpc twice daily injections to heal a runner's hernia that I've been dealing with for over a year. Just wouldn't heal. A brother told me about bpc and hooked me up with a research lab and tested it out. It came in a 5mg bottle, so inject 2 mls of bac water and reconstitute. .1 on the slin pin is 250mcg. I used it every day for 4 weeks. Honestly, pain was always there, never completely went away during my 4 week cycle, hell, I even thought the bpc was bunk. But on my 5th week, my pain was almost gone! Now mind you, I could only do abs very lightly for a year. It was painful. Where I was hurting is right at the lower right bottom of your abs where it meets your hip. I injected right above the pubic area as close as possible to what I perceived to be the pain site. Around the 6th week - absolutely gone.

After this recent cycle that I just finished, I have soreness all over my rear right delt that won't go away and my front rotator cuff, with a surface tear, is acting up again. Currently I'm testing out tb-500 - twice a week injection - 5mg / 2ml twice a week. I injected my right delt above the pain on Tuesday and I will inject again on Friday 1ml 2.5mgs strength for the next 4 weeks. I couldn't wait for bpc-157 to arrive, so I'm doing this one just tb-500. I have tennis elbow on top. Tb-500 isn't necessarily site specific, so this is my experiment.

Cmack053
02-07-2019, 05:47 AM
I did a 5 month cycle of bpc when i had a shoulder issue a whkle back. Dont know the extent of the injury but it was painful. Best guess was a strained rotator cuff. After researching i went with 10mg a week for the first 4 weeks as a loading phase. The only 5mg a week for the 2nd month. Then used 2.5mg every other week as a maintenance dose until the issue went away.