PDA

View Full Version : Test Prop vs. Test Enanthate

thekaratekid
02-06-2019, 02:14 AM
Hey everyone what's up? Listen, quick question. Is Prop stronger on a mg for mg basis vs Enanthate? I just started a run of prop starting this week after doing enanthate it seems like forever more because I am on TRT. But, I wanted to change things up by switching to prop for cutting reasons. Thing is I've never done just prop on it's own before and I am feeling different mentally for sure and can't figure it out. Other than that nothing has changed in concerns to my life, workout, nutrition or anything of the sorts. Just needing some honest to god feedback from fellow brothers in the know. Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention energy has increased a lot! Any and all feedback will be much appreciated

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

MEB
02-06-2019, 02:18 AM
I have done the same thing I like prop but for me I do every other day injects no matter what test I do keeps me level but I do change it up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

thekaratekid
02-06-2019, 02:26 AM
I have done the same thing I like prop but for me I do every other day injects no matter what test I do keeps me level but I do change it up

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkHow does prop make you feel vs enanthate? Any difference at all or no? When I'm on E I do twice a week shots and with the P I'm doing eod shots. I am definitely noticing something different mentally and with energy for sure.

MEB
02-06-2019, 02:31 AM
No not really I just like to change the esters up from time to time I have noticed that I dont hold as much water

thekaratekid
02-06-2019, 02:35 AM
No not really I just like to change the esters up from time to time I have noticed that I dont hold as much water

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkCool cool. Thanks brother. Oh yeah, I am dropping a lot of water right now it's crazy. Feel so much tighter and lean

MEB
02-06-2019, 02:37 AM
There are many more here that could explain it better them me. I guess I just try different things and see how I do

thekaratekid
02-06-2019, 02:42 AM
There are many more here that could explain it better them me. I guess I just try different things and see how I do

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkYou're good bro. I appreciate your feedback for sure! [emoji106][emoji109][emoji123]

Rock Diesel
02-06-2019, 05:08 AM
Could be the more frequent injections with a shorter ester keeping your blood levels more consistent, which would contribute to the more positive mood and better energy. Also could depend on the timing of you starting the prop. If you just substituted it for your next enanthate shot and started from there, the more frequent injections with a shorter ester combined with the longer ester test could have spiked your testosterone levels. Whatever it is, it sounds like you're feeling great so I'd run with it.

Oldskool
02-06-2019, 03:16 PM
All short esters contain more of the actual steroidal compound per 100 mgs.

But I use long esters cuz they are typically cheaper and u usually end up getting more bang for your buck....uve just got to front load the long esters.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

thekaratekid
02-06-2019, 03:26 PM
Could be the more frequent injections with a shorter ester keeping your blood levels more consistent, which would contribute to the more positive mood and better energy. Also could depend on the timing of you starting the prop. If you just substituted it for your next enanthate shot and started from there, the more frequent injections with a shorter ester combined with the longer ester test could have spiked your testosterone levels. Whatever it is, it sounds like you're feeling great so I'd run with it.I had been thinking that and totally agree. Thanks brother!

Bam3into1
02-06-2019, 03:28 PM

I do eod Prop trt to keep my levels more balanced.

thekaratekid
02-06-2019, 03:33 PM
All short esters contain more of the actual steroidal compound per 100 mgs.

But I use long esters cuz they are typically cheaper and u usually end up getting more bang for your buck....uve just got to front load the long esters.

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkOkay, okay I see. Yeah, well I'm going to see how this pinning 3x's a week is going to work out. I've done it before in the past and didn't much care for it. Got tired of being a pin cushion all the time know what I mean....? Thought about even mixing a little prop with my E and maybe just stick to the twice a week shot schedule. But, I am really wanting to stick this out and see how the P alone treats me vs the E you know

thekaratekid
02-06-2019, 03:35 PM

I do eod Prop trt to keep my levels more balanced.How much a week do you pin?

thekaratekid
02-06-2019, 03:35 PM

I do eod Prop trt to keep my levels more balanced.I'm also on trt

Bam3into1
02-06-2019, 03:48 PM
50 EOD.

MEB
02-06-2019, 03:51 PM
I use a slin pin

thekaratekid
02-06-2019, 04:09 PM
50 EOD.Is it 3x's a week that you pin or do you just keep it rolling eod without stopping? In other words no schedule just eod

thekaratekid
02-06-2019, 04:10 PM
I use a slin pin

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkSlin pin? Do you just backload it and then sub q? Or intramuscular

Wshadrick
02-06-2019, 04:25 PM
Hey everyone what's up? Listen, quick question. Is Prop stronger on a mg for mg basis vs Enanthate? I just started a run of prop starting this week after doing enanthate it seems like forever more because I am on TRT. But, I wanted to change things up by switching to prop for cutting reasons. Thing is I've never done just prop on it's own before and I am feeling different mentally for sure and can't figure it out. Other than that nothing has changed in concerns to my life, workout, nutrition or anything of the sorts. Just needing some honest to god feedback from fellow brothers in the know. Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention energy has increased a lot! Any and all feedback will be much appreciated

i always run Enanthate Monday, Friday and Sustanon Wednesday 750 mg a week and always stack with Tren and what ever else. Last winter I was off cycle and started working nights so had nothing to do but hit the gym during the day so I ran a 6 week cycle of Proprionate only, first time running P and that 6 weeks blew my mind on how good Proprionate is I put on 12lbs and strength thru the roof. I felt it is way stronger then Enanthate. I shot M/W/F at 600mg wk. I will always keep Proprionate on hand and will run this in between my long cycles or on test only cycles from now on

Bam3into1
02-06-2019, 04:26 PM
I just keep rolling eod. I use a slin pin. I don’t backload. I like mct or mct blend carrier oils because they’re thin and load easily. It takes a minute or two to load depending on the temperature. I’d rather hold the vial for a minute or two to avoid a bigger needle. Backloading would be a little faster but not by much and there’s more steps. Unless the vial is almost empty I’ll sometimes prop it up at an angle on a hand towel so it can load while I brush my teeth.

YMMV but that’s what works for me.

Oh I forgot to say IM. It’s not deep but it’s not subq. I’m a lean guy so I can use a shorter pin.

Oldskool
02-06-2019, 06:00 PM
Okay, okay I see. Yeah, well I'm going to see how this pinning 3x's a week is going to work out. I've done it before in the past and didn't much care for it. Got tired of being a pin cushion all the time know what I mean....? Thought about even mixing a little prop with my E and maybe just stick to the twice a week shot schedule. But, I am really wanting to stick this out and see how the P alone treats me vs the E you know

Sent from my LM-X210CM using TapatalkThe problem with short esters is have to pin them at least eod to maintain a half way consistent blood lvl.

If ur wanting to pin less a long ester is what u need.

I pin long esters and still pin them at least eod. I do this to increase the blood lvl consistency and cuz it decreases the amount of liquid I have to pin .

It sounds like maybe sust would be something that might be good for u.

DubleDizzle
02-06-2019, 06:00 PM
No bloat with the prop. I use it for trt. Add some npp for joint pains. Best trt plan there is.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Oldskool
02-06-2019, 06:04 PM

Sent from my LM-X210CM using TapatalkHow exactly has it made u feel different by switching to prop?

If its making u feel better, giving u a sense of well being, and that alpha male feeling I'd say it's the fact that uve got the test e slowly absorbing into ur body and at the same time the test p is shooting into ur body much faster creating a drastic increase in test all at once.

I get the same feeling when I front load long esters

Couchlockd
02-06-2019, 06:32 PM
If your using prop, everyday injections are ideal.

There is over a 75% reduction in levels between pin day and off day when using prop at EOD schedule

Here below is prop 50mg injected EOD. Peak release @ 42.1mg and trough @ 11.82mg.
Not a good rollercoaster to ride, imho.

Now below here is 25mg prop Every Day. Peak release @ 29.9 mg and trough @ 19.3mg
Much more stable and more closely mimicks the natural pulse of endogenous test production

Bam3into1
02-06-2019, 06:39 PM
That’s interesting Couch. I switched to ED for a month last year and didn’t feel a difference. The only difference for me was having to pin ed. So I switched back.

MrBash
02-06-2019, 07:17 PM
I always run prop with whatever other test I am running. I like 50mg a day on top of cyp or sust. But right now I am using 100mg a day and 50mg Tren A And npp 100mg a day. The prop hits like a brick the next day even with think g it out with other compounds. A few months back I ran prop only and holy cow I was sore all the time I. Every muscle from rotating... good luck with it .

bdad
02-07-2019, 07:48 PM
Prop is my my favorite test hits harder and faster. 500 mg prop compared to 500 enanthate for me I can tell a big difference.

meatneck71
02-08-2019, 01:52 AM
I was using some prop towards the end of this 15 monther I just finished. After my 12th week, I noticed a decline in gains, so I started hitting 50mg eod and got a nice boost. I may try running 50 ed on my next cycle and see how it feels. I will probably be a pin cushion, but the prop is painless :)

and fyi, I did try pinning same prop that karatekid has sub q in the stomach area. .5 ml - noticed nothing. no lump, no redness. Moved it to .8 and holy cow, big red sore that lasted for 2 weeks. But, at least I found 2 more sites to inject at lol.

Cmack053
02-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Prop is definitly a goto during cutting for me. Ive only ever done either 50mg ed or 100eod. Didnt notice any difference other than feeling like someone punched me all over my body by week 2 from the pip. I also didnt mix it with any other compounds which ive heard helps alot with that.