PDA

View Full Version : Tren Hex

lost1
06-24-2012, 06:27 PM
Whats the difference with tren hex and tren enanthate? I was wondering if there is any advantage with tren hex

Nitti319
06-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Whats the difference with tren hex and tren enanthate? I was wondering if there is any advantage with tren hex
Tren Hex is THE ONLY from of tren that has ever been approved for human consumption. IMO, there are a lot of labs out there marking Tren E as Tren Hex! No way to tell really. The user won't know the difference. What's the benefit? I'm not 100% certain but it's a whole lot more expensive!

Spawn
06-25-2012, 11:46 PM
Its supposed to be like sust...for example it has short to long esters in it.

Greenegorilla2
06-26-2012, 12:14 AM
Its supposed to be like sust...for example it has short to long esters in it.
Sounds like Ur talkin about tri tren maybe?

Spawn
06-26-2012, 01:18 AM
Yeah tri tren is what I was thinking of... they might be similar I don't remember 100%

ShortnWide
06-26-2012, 06:57 AM
Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is what was FDA appoved - Parabolan.
Tren Hex is Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.
Dif names but same compounds.

Tri Tren is all three forms of tren in one blen.

Tren Hex has a longer half life than tren E, almost double.
The main reason to use Hex would be less injections but I have heard guys swear they feel it quicker than trenE and its less liver toxic but its still a 17AA and has an extra element - that means it takes longer and last longer than than tre E so IDK.

martialartsman
08-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Would like to try

2nd2no1
08-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Great stuff my favorite tren

martialartsman
08-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Would like to give it a try, if I could get legit stuff

BigH
09-03-2012, 08:07 PM
I'll give it a try

Tank
09-03-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm starting tren-hex next week.i'll let you guys know if I feel different then tren-e which I am on now.

abnranger
09-04-2012, 12:36 AM
My fav tren

lost1
09-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks I may try it just wondering if it was better than tren E

kazman32
09-10-2012, 02:18 AM
Ahhh...good old parabolin...hard to find back in the day but was liquid gold.

johnnytats
09-30-2012, 02:09 PM
i still cant find parabolan by name. tren e a and h ya . now as far as tren hex i have not found any info tet. tren e is my fave .if i decide to do tren mix supertren ( gearpro) new product i was gonna do every other day injection .feedback on s-tren mix or tren hex would be appreciated

pump1962
10-23-2012, 07:15 PM
I was running a 16 week cycle to gain lean hard mass ,the compounds used were as: HGH is run year round 4-5ius ed as far as AAS this cycle
1 Test prop 200mg 3 x a week
2anavar 50-60mgs ED
3masterone 100mgs, 3 x a week
4 Tren H 100mgs 3 x a week
had a very clean diet big breakfast and 6-8 small meals a day each meal min of 40mg of protien
most of my workouts were only 50 minutes but less than a minute break between sets I would superset 3 out of 5 workouts a week, being a professional massage therapest I have a good idea how the muscles work and know how to isolate concertrate and contract the muscle as hard as I could for 1minute after each rep
I found that thetren H was a great compound and I had no sides and my strenght was crazy great stuff

johnnytats
01-31-2013, 06:36 PM
sounds about right parabolon was the original tren. they stopped making it .tren e was its replacement but was introdused as a vet drug. hex has a single ester slightly longer than enanthate.i believe

BigH
07-19-2013, 05:21 PM
good info....thanks

Gopro
07-19-2013, 06:17 PM
Always love learning new stuff.

Boltbreaker
07-28-2013, 11:20 PM
Tren Hex=Parabolin=REAL TREN

BIGBOSS
07-28-2013, 11:28 PM
Hopefully Tren Hex will be available soon here a BOP. I want to give it a run!

jdb3
07-28-2013, 11:32 PM
I got a place I get tren hex amps 1ml dosed at 100mg...im bann from tren from my wife though :(

HFO3
07-29-2013, 12:08 AM
Parabolan had no sides, came in dark breakable amps at 100mg each or maybe less, it's been a long time since I've held one in my hands. Most likely anyone who is buying parabolan or tren hex these days is getting tren e or a mix of trens, IMO.

jdb3
07-29-2013, 12:15 AM
Parabolan had no sides, came in dark breakable amps at 100mg each. Most likely anyone who is buying parabolan or tren hex these days is getting tren e or a mix of trens, IMO.
I can get legit tren hex and legit tren hex raws! ...problem is.....$$$$$$ but I agree, prolly 90% of Tren Hex sold these days is Tren E no doubt

Joker
07-29-2013, 01:58 AM
I can get legit tren hex and legit tren hex raws! ...problem is.....$$$$$$ but I agree, prolly 90% of Tren Hex sold these days is Tren E no doubt

Exactly. ..... All comes down to if you trust your suppliers.... What it comes down to. ...
And yes it does come down to money. Cause the shit isn't cheap. Lmao
Now are srcs known for buying tren e and ace and making a blend and calling it "hex" .... I've heard stories. .....its a dirt ball move because they don't want to spend the money
But the r/d companies overseas are deff making hex. Just can't be scared to crack open your wallet =))

Misterb
07-29-2013, 02:24 AM
Parabolan had no sides, came in dark breakable amps at 100mg each. Most likely anyone who is buying parabolan or tren hex these days is getting tren e or a mix of trens, IMO.

No sides? cant be true, some of the sides are the nature of the compound, like sweating

HFO3
07-29-2013, 02:50 AM
No sides? cant be true, some of the sides are the nature of the compound, like sweating

I wish I could tell you why it didn't, but I can't. What I can tell you, "I had no tren sides from using it"
If I were to just guess, being human grade played a factor in it.

ErikGearhead
07-29-2013, 02:55 AM
This is something I've been wanting to add to my line. A lot of people want it, and I'd like to try it out myself considering I get nasty sides from tren ace/tren e.

The question is, are you willing to pay for it like you would pay for primo?

HFO3
07-29-2013, 03:07 AM
This is something I've been wanting to add to my line. A lot of people want it, and I'd like to try it out myself considering I get nasty sides from tren ace/tren e.

The question is, are you willing to pay for it like you would pay for primo?

What's the price?

ErikGearhead
07-29-2013, 07:17 AM
10mL 100mg/mL, $75. In that ballpark, assuming PureRaws is real tren hex. If I have to use my other supplier, that price would likely hit $110 a vial.

bdad
07-29-2013, 07:29 AM
10mL 100mg/mL, $75. In that ballpark, assuming PureRaws is real tren hex. If I have to use my other supplier, that price would likely hit $110 a vial.

75 dollars a gram for tren with no sides, I'm in!

Gunner16
07-29-2013, 11:23 AM
Good thread was acually going to ask about hex I have like 5 bottles but haven't done it yet didnt know enough about or the dosing.

jdb3
07-29-2013, 01:12 PM
75 dollars a gram for tren with no sides, I'm in! tren hex has sides...I know an Olympia guy back in the 80's he said t hey would just use 2 100mg vials a week....he said when they doubled that (400mg week) that they got some sides....typical tren sides. Im not sure where this "no sides" is coming from but Trenbolone is trenbolone just with a different ester....just like Test enanthate and testosrtoene hexy, same concept, the release is different, with hex it is a lot longer release. prolly why much sides weren't reported back in the parabolan days is because guys wenret using as much as we do today. 200mg tren a week was a guideline back then. Ace, Enanthate, Hex, all tren with different acid chain (or ester as we know of it).

HFO3
07-30-2013, 12:19 AM
tren hex has sides...I know an Olympia guy back in the 80's he said t hey would just use 2 100mg vials a week....he said when they doubled that (400mg week) that they got some sides....typical tren sides. Im not sure where this "no sides" is coming from but Trenbolone is trenbolone just with a different ester....just like Test enanthate and testosrtoene hexy, same concept, the release is different, with hex it is a lot longer release. prolly why much sides weren't reported back in the parabolan days is because guys wenret using as much as we do today. 200mg tren a week was a guideline back then. Ace, Enanthate, Hex, all tren with different acid chain (or ester as we know of it).

I took human grade Parabolan all the time back when it was accessible and it was accessible in my neck of the woods for a long time. I never noticed any sides because I didn't get them or I would tell you so. I took Parabolan on a regular basis, the results were not as dramatic as todays Tren Ace results are for me, not even close. I am not saying your 80's Olympian buddy didn't get sides, but I never judge a compound on whether or not I get sides from using it. Adverse Sides can and will change for different people and shouldn't be used to judge whether a compound is working or if it's really a specific compound or not.
For example, NO ONE I ever knew had experienced or ever heard of tren cough from Parabolan back then. We didn't have the interent, I suspect people would have freaked the fuck out if they only had their gym buddies to talk to about it if it did happen, lol.
I can't prove this nor do I claim it as fact, but I suspect the HG Parabolan was a little bit different than just an ester change. my 2 cents...

president
07-31-2013, 05:17 AM
Hopefully Tren Hex will be available soon here a BOP. I want to give it a run!

I believe there is a sponsor here that offers it.

bionic redneck
08-10-2014, 04:16 PM
how often would one have to inject it per week, i ask because tren e can be injected 1-2 times per week, and ace is ed-eod....

parabellum
08-11-2014, 12:07 PM
EOD brother.

rocky83
08-11-2014, 10:56 PM
I would like to give tren hex a go as well!

lipid
06-15-2015, 10:33 PM
Alpha pharmas tren hex is the closest to legit hex you will get.

PACIFIC13
06-17-2015, 03:26 PM
we have legit tren hex at pacific 100mg per ml, and I would put it up against any other including alpha pharma

devildog
11-14-2015, 05:58 PM
tren hex has sides...I know an Olympia guy back in the 80's he said t hey would just use 2 100mg vials a week....he said when they doubled that (400mg week) that they got some sides....typical tren sides. Im not sure where this "no sides" is coming from but Trenbolone is trenbolone just with a different ester....just like Test enanthate and testosrtoene hexy, same concept, the release is different, with hex it is a lot longer release. prolly why much sides weren't reported back in the parabolan days is because guys wenret using as much as we do today. 200mg tren a week was a guideline back then. Ace, Enanthate, Hex, all tren with different acid chain (or ester as we know of it).

Agreed!

devildog
11-14-2015, 06:00 PM
I took human grade Parabolan all the time back when it was accessible and it was accessible in my neck of the woods for a long time. I never noticed any sides because I didn't get them or I would tell you so. I took Parabolan on a regular basis, the results were not as dramatic as todays Tren Ace results are for me, not even close. I am not saying your 80's Olympian buddy didn't get sides, but I never judge a compound on whether or not I get sides from using it. Adverse Sides can and will change for different people and shouldn't be used to judge whether a compound is working or if it's really a specific compound or not.
For example, NO ONE I ever knew had experienced or ever heard of tren cough from Parabolan back then. We didn't have the interent, I suspect people would have freaked the fuck out if they only had their gym buddies to talk to about it if it did happen, lol.
I can't prove this nor do I claim it as fact, but I suspect the HG Parabolan was a little bit different than just an ester change. my 2 cents...

Have also used real Parabolan, and zero coughing sides. Besides some psychosis (yes), and acid reflux, that was all I noticed.

Newyear1
01-24-2016, 03:09 PM
Realize this is an old post, reacently got a sample or tren hex, along with tren a from the same company, now i am currently ruining tren a, different source with out very many sides at all honestly if my strength and other factors weren't there, I would almost be inclined to say it was different, except I made it and made about 100ml of it , just no sides any more, also as rare as tren hex, is supposed to be any way to really tell a difference except labs,