PDA

View Full Version : what the best prohormones out now

tkgoods
06-24-2012, 10:20 PM
i am looking to start a prohormone what is the best out now thanks you guys for your help

dirtwarrior
06-25-2012, 12:29 AM
dude it depends on experience, goals etc...
But mine is SD

vibrant
06-25-2012, 12:49 AM
what are your stats?

age, height, weight, training experience, cycle experience, goals?

I haven't tried it yet but I hear good things about antaeus labs ultradrol.

Spawn
06-25-2012, 12:56 AM
Methyl drol extreme is pretty strong. Ironmaglabs make that and a SD clone.

tkgoods
06-25-2012, 02:34 AM
thanks you guys

BIGBOSS
06-25-2012, 03:16 AM
i am looking to start a prohormone what is the best out now thanks you guys for your help

What are your stats and goals bro!!

ODB
06-25-2012, 01:05 PM
IMO - Super DMZ - but I prefer the real Juice - why have all the side effects without max results.

"ur not @ ur Best unless ur on TEST". :cool:

MrAvg
04-21-2013, 06:38 PM
Super DMZ is good to go.

ckmtide27
05-03-2013, 08:03 PM
My buddy used super DMZ And loved it

mizzou24
05-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Best legal phs

Super dmz
Mechabol
Ultradrol
Epi

Baited
05-04-2013, 03:13 AM
I did a run with Phantom Labs Phorce and had good results.

morrey90
05-04-2013, 06:35 AM
superdrol hands down

maul
05-04-2013, 06:39 AM
superdrol hands down
This. It's not even a contest... But it's not legal anymore, you're gonna have to pay some serious $$ and find someone with it..

Gopro
05-04-2013, 08:02 AM
( would say from experience boladrol, or p-tren. I thing some of these sponores are willling to have this product and i am willing to try a very detailed log of it . Very interested!!

slinsane
05-05-2013, 05:17 AM
trenavar

jdb3
05-05-2013, 05:19 AM
none. just do real stuff man. ph's suck

HARD AT IT
05-05-2013, 06:34 AM
am looking to start a prohormone what is the best out now thanks you guys for your help

WHY???

jurgensplurgen
05-05-2013, 08:36 AM
superdrol then if its just cause you want something legal.. but like everyone said: the real stuff is better for you, will give you better results, and actually cost less money. unless its a drug test issue (and employers dont screen for aas) theres really no reason to go the prohormone route.

TGB Supplements
07-25-2013, 03:07 PM
Check out the products being released from Iron Legion (https://www.tgbsupplements.com/m-576-iron-legion.aspx) they are the real deal and totally new and innovative anabolics not just prohormones. We have a product coming in called Legio-X from them that is a PH to Nilevar. There product called Mithras (https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-12250-iron-legion-mithras-dimethandrostenol.aspx) is probably the strongest single compound oral steroid on the legal market today. Mithras is a isomer of Superdrol and Pheraplex combined but has an anabolic rating higher than both Superdrol and Pheraplex by themselves. Triumphalis (https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-10910-iron-legion-triumphalis-methyldiazirinol.aspx) is a good one also little lower anabolic rating than superdrol but much less sides and good lean gains. I almost forgot they also have a transdermal tren called Dienazone (https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-12452-iron-legion-dienazone.aspx) . They bought the formula from Antaeus labs and improved on it. Very nice addition to any cycle of Testosterone without adding much negative effects.

jdb3
07-25-2013, 03:08 PM
none...prohormones suck

TGB Supplements
07-25-2013, 03:19 PM
none. just do real stuff man. ph's suck

Not all PH's suck but they are milder than the designer anabolics on the market. The legal designer anabolics are very impressive unless you don't like Oral steroids in general. There are many legal anabolics left on the market that will blow winstrol, anavar, turinabol away. You just have to know which are real anabolics and which are PH's. Epistane, Dimethandrostenol, MethylClostebol, Methylsten these are real steroids. You can even read about some of the older compounds like Epistane in Anabolics 10th edition. Some of the newer (by newer I mean recently brought to the market) ones are really impressive. There is nothing on the legal market that mimic testosterone derived oral anabolics but if you are looking for a good DHT Steroid there are plenty of solid choices. They have the same side effects like any other oral steroid and you have to be aware of that. Before I got involved in supplements I would of said the same thing but I was wrong. There is a surprising amount of strong anabolics left on the legal market and for the price and decreased risk it is much more practical depending on what your goals are.

jdb3
07-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Its kinda like....say you smoke marijuana (I dont)...Do I want to smoke real marijuana, or smoke this spice shit. There are plenty of strong anabolics in the steroid market. I have been dealing in the fitness/supplement/AAS industry for years. I have taken prohormones, hell when I was 16 I took the original Androsteine (bought it a Wal-Mart! lol) .....Yes, the compounds are DHT derivitives, but their are steroids that are 1) Way more effective 2) less sides (or very manageable) 3) highly researched 4) and..I mean come on..they are steroids!

Blow tunribol away> anavar? hmmm...so if they are so great how come the pros and top level competitors dont take them instead of....winstrol, anavar, and tbol?

jdb3
07-25-2013, 04:53 PM
I am famailiar with all the ones you listed, and yes they are active hormone, but much more effective anabolics are available, the only way a "grey market" steroid would have ANY advantage over any AAS is because they would be legal.

And I assure you, these views are not because I am close minded or dont know everything about diff compounds, I am very open minded and I have been studying AAS, and been involved in this industry for years....Im just saying from years of experience. Theres a reason that top sources and Human grade AAS manufactors have Turnibol, Anavar, ect and not...h-drol, or Epistane or whatever. S-Drol is indeed a very active steroid, with very active side effects and minmal usage (in terms of duration/dosages ect) . I got great gains! That quickly diminished, lowered libido, and achey kidney (foreal)....Give me oxymethelone any day of the week....

...let me guess....TGB supplements sales these...."legal anabolics"

and yes, I am a terrible typer, the mispelling is a trademark

www.37
07-25-2013, 08:14 PM
AAS is safer and you know you are going to get something out of it. PH are masked AAS. Much better to just run test properly with blood work,AI,and PCT.

www.37
07-25-2013, 08:21 PM
Not all PH's suck but they are milder than the designer anabolics on the market. The legal designer anabolics are very impressive unless you don't like Oral steroids in general. There are many legal anabolics left on the market that will blow winstrol, anavar, turinabol away. You just have to know which are real anabolics and which are PH's. Epistane, Dimethandrostenol, MethylClostebol, Methylsten these are real steroids. You can even read about some of the older compounds like Epistane in Anabolics 10th edition. Some of the newer (by newer I mean recently brought to the market) ones are really impressive. There is nothing on the legal market that mimic testosterone derived oral anabolics but if you are looking for a good DHT Steroid there are plenty of solid choices. They have the same side effects like any other oral steroid and you have to be aware of that. Before I got involved in supplements I would of said the same thing but I was wrong. There is a surprising amount of strong anabolics left on the legal market and for the price and decreased risk it is much more practical depending on what your goals are.
You sound like a sales man. As far as price goes AAS beats PH any day. At least the prices I pay for AAS. SHow me a PH that is stronger than say tren.

president
07-27-2013, 04:03 AM
superdrol like someone said. I havent met anyone who didnt get bitch tits from prohormones thou...so theres that

Wacker
07-27-2013, 04:07 AM
A buddy of mine from another bd just used ALPHA at the end of his 15wk test run and gained 8lbs in a week. I guess if you want to just blow up it could work. With the sponsors here not sure why anyone that can find this site would use a ph?

af86
07-27-2013, 04:14 AM
Yeah Ph are lame.

mizzou24
07-27-2013, 12:03 PM
Pro hormones are 1 step forward 1 step back.. Enough said.

R92
07-28-2013, 03:21 AM
superdrol like someone said. I havent met anyone who didnt get bitch tits from prohormones thou...so theres that

So everyone you know that used a PH got gyno?

1tuffcookie
07-28-2013, 11:56 PM
I have to agree with the majority on this one PH cycles are very hard on you liver and not to mention your prostate. When I 1st started out I was afraid of pinning myself and did 2 PH cycles, what a mistake. The last 1 i did I felt like my prostate was the size of a softball and I would get the erge to pee every 2 mins , rush to the bathroom only to push out a drop or two.... NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!! Hit the juice and get real results without the unnecesary stress on your organs