PDA

View Full Version : Question about injecting into thigh?

NoMMAdd
02-12-2019, 03:51 PM
I just started VA TRT (tested T @ 243) and using test e from here to blast and cruise. I did my (4th injection ever) first thigh injection today and forgot to aspirate. Blood squirted 1 time (maybe 1/4 inch high) then flowed after pulling needle out, NO OIL though. It happened fast but I do not believe it was in rhythm with my heart beat, so I don't believe it was a artery. I immediately covered with a alcohol pad and gauze.
What are chances I just injected oil into my vein/ FEMORAL ARTERY? I do not feel any chest pain, no coughing, no dizziness, barely any soreness of injection site and it's been 30 minutes.

EDIT : I believe I hit the Accessory Saphenous Vein according to Deep Femoral Artery Anatomy, Function & Diagram | Body Maps (https://www.healthline.com/human-body-maps/deep-femoral-artery#1)

Big Joe
02-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Any chest pain or coughing ? If not you should be fine most likely u hit a Vein not an artery I think of us hv at one time or another..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NoMMAdd
02-12-2019, 04:04 PM
No none of that. Only side effect so far is paranoia that I did something bad to myself lol

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Wshadrick
02-12-2019, 04:04 PM
You would know immediately if you injected oil into your vein or artery, it fucking sucks.....

NoMMAdd
02-12-2019, 04:06 PM
Yeah I found a 3d map and found the exact vein I hit a few minutes after posting.

Enigma
02-12-2019, 04:25 PM
https://youtu.be/4hPWi69VtFg
Yeah I found a 3d map and found the exact vein I hit a few minutes after posting.

I doubt it. It’s pretty hard to hit a vein even when you are trying. They roll out of the way. Arteries are deep for a reason. You likely broke the integrity of a few vessels and they followed the path of least resistance, out of the fresh wound/hole.
Don’t pin your thighs. Having done it hundreds of times, it was that last one that warned me off doing so.

NoMMAdd
02-12-2019, 04:41 PM
Dude makes sense and I guess that's possible. All I know is that 3d model had that vein going across where I injected and when I toggled the depth it didn't look too deep. But I was only using a 1 incher

NoMMAdd
02-12-2019, 04:47 PM
I'm doing legs 3x week heavy. Squatting 2x day. Will soreness from injections in my glutes affect my ability to squat good and deep.

joko123
02-12-2019, 04:49 PM
I'm doing legs 3x week heavy. Squatting 2x day. Will soreness from injections in my glutes affect my ability to squat good and deep.

100% yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoMMAdd
02-12-2019, 04:52 PM
So I guess I'm gonna have to mix it up. What are the best spots to inject. I read about shoulders but fuck all those nerves begging to get hit.

TKAT
02-12-2019, 04:58 PM
If you’re just doing low dose TRT, try doing more frequent shots , but use insulin needles instead. Way better!! Very low risk of hitting a vein. Since switching to this, I can pin almost anywhere and it never causes any discomfort at all. Even when I blast, I still just pin every day with insulin pins. It’s the way to go in my opinion. Just a suggestion

NoMMAdd
02-12-2019, 05:09 PM
I have 30 BD 3ml syringes with 21g and 25g needless. And though I have access to unlimited free needles won't it be too shallow and be more of a SUBQ not IM.
I have been told that makes the half life and release longer. I'm not sure how that works though.

Enigma
02-12-2019, 05:09 PM

If you are training legs 3x week, you are NOT training them at all or at least not effectively. Seriously, you shouldn’t be able to walk two days later without pain and restriction. You damn well wouldn’t be able to train legs “heavy” or at all.
Again here I see someone’s perception probably not being close to reality.
Even if you were training legs “heavy” 3x week, you’ll never see growth. It takes a long time for leg muscles to recover.
If you are really interested in legs, search YouTube for legit bodybuilders who you admire and watch what they do for legs and what they have to say. Not the freaks or the wankers on the other end of the spectrum but guys who worked hard for what they have.

Not trying to be condescending here, I’ve just been around this game a very long time. Legs also used to be “my thing” until judges said I was “leg heavy”. I have also helped a lot of cats train legs with effectiveness.

SwoleSooner
02-12-2019, 05:15 PM
If you are training legs 3x week, you are NOT training them at all or at least not effectively. Seriously, you shouldn’t be able to walk two days later without pain and restriction. You damn well wouldn’t be able to train legs “heavy” or at all.
Even if you were training legs “heavy” 3x week, you’ll never see growth. It takes a long time for leg muscles to recover.
If you are really interested in legs, search YouTube for legit bodybuilders who you admire and watch what they do for legs and what they have to say. Not the freaks or the wankers on the other end of the spectrum but guys who worked hard for what they have.

Not trying to be condescending here, I’ve just been around this game a very long time. Legs also used to be “my thing” until judges said I was “leg heavy”. I have also helped a lot of cats train legs with effectiveness.

It's a blessing if I'm not throwing up after leg day bro. No way u can effectively train anything 3xweek, except your pecker. But seriously, your feet should be glued to the ground for 2 days after & the soreness wakes u up at night but i love the "pain" from leg day. I'm sick that way though.
Sorry Enigma, i copied the wrong quote. But Brother Enigma is right

NoMMAdd
02-12-2019, 05:16 PM

I focus on the powerlifting during winter. And right now I'm doing low rep heavy Mon, Wed, Fri in morning with a few accessory lifts and high rep light in the evening only doing the big 3 without accessories.
I'm trying to get into Bulgarian and Russian lifting techniques. Those guys would train 5 times a day.

TKAT
02-12-2019, 05:18 PM
If you use 28-29 gauge 1/2 inch needles, you can get slightly into the muscles in your legs as well as deltoids. Even if it is sub q, I have never noticed a difference and my blood work has never been different. You’re just fine using the needles you have too. I did that for years. These days I just like trying to keep my levels as stable as possible and that means more frequent injections. So this works for me. I’ve hit many veins throughout my years. It’s just part of the gam brother. When using those bigger needles, just remember to aspirate, if you see blood, pull it out and go a different spot. It sucks but we’ve all had to do it at one time or another. At least I have countless times. If you don’t like needles now, you’ll get over it.

NoMMAdd
02-12-2019, 05:19 PM
I focus on the powerlifting during winter. And right now I'm doing low rep heavy Mon, Wed, Fri in morning with a few accessory lifts and high rep light in the evening only doing the big 3 without accessories.
I'm trying to get into Bulgarian and Russian lifting techniques. Those guys would train 5 times a day.

Sent from my LG-H918 using TapatalkMy routine right now is very similar to madcow 5x5.

jnab
02-12-2019, 05:22 PM

Several powerlifting routines have lifters squat 3 times a week or more. Doing the intermediate squat routine from Jamie Lewis at the moment, which has squats 3 times a week as well. He also has things to tell bodybuilders who think they've gotta limp for a couple f days after they work legs in his book. Different program and philosophy. Different sports actually.
Fwiw I'll prolly soon scale back to a routine with less volume, but might well keep the 3*/week squat. Intensity varies from work out to work out, plus PL routines with lots of squat seem to have very little leg accessory exercises, if any, although they might replace the squat by variations of it.

NoMMAdd
02-12-2019, 05:26 PM
Several powerlifting routines have lifters squat 3 times a week or more. Doing the intermediate squat routine from Jamie Lewis at the moment, which has squats 3 times a week as well. He also has things to tell bodybuilders who think they've gotta limp for a couple f days after they work legs in his book. Different program and philosophy. Different sports actually.Next winter I am doing my first 20 rep squat program. I can't wait to pass out after racking the squat bar. Make sure I have ammonia.

Yellowninja
02-13-2019, 03:13 AM
The VG is my favorite spot to pin now thanks to riggs for posting perfect directions

NoMMAdd
02-15-2019, 03:08 PM
The VG is my favorite spot to pin now thanks to riggs for posting perfect directionsIs this righthttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190215/2f22562066688cf59c6e5bdeddc850e5.jpg

Yellowninja
02-15-2019, 03:21 PM
Yes
Here is a good thread about it
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/private-label/58615-pinning-ramp-protocol.html

Drillit
02-15-2019, 05:40 PM
I love injecting quads. I can cramp up hitting VG sometimes so I tend to save that for higher pip gear. Quads are easy access for me. If I’m pinning small amounts I use a 1/2” slin pin otherwise it’s a 25gx1”.

Drillit

thebear
02-20-2019, 08:41 PM
I pin 2x a wk and have been for a while in my quad. You would know if you hit an artery, you would have a ton of symptoms. Its rare in the leg and to be honest, stupid or not, i never asparate there. The femoral artery is very medial, so if your pinning laterally there is no worry. Sometimes some minor blood will come out, that's normal after you just stuck a needle in your muscle.

Biggaintime
02-20-2019, 09:00 PM
VG

Biggaintime
02-20-2019, 09:01 PM
Is this righthttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190215/2f22562066688cf59c6e5bdeddc850e5.jpg

I GO JUST A LITTLE LOWER THEN THE DIAGRAMS SHOW.
I DONT LILE THEM HIGH

Plate Smacker
02-26-2019, 07:51 PM
Flex your glute, the little hump that is created behind your hip, at top of glute, is gluteus medius...
Now relax it and see how it falls and spreads out?
You also have the gluteus maximus in that area.
You have the whole side of your ass cheek you can pin.
Many drawings suck. Pretty much upper right quadrant if you look at gluteus injection diagrams.
Many are injecting gluteus medius and thinking they are doing VG.
If your not higher bodyfat, 1" will be good.
You will eventually pass through veins, and you will know when you do after you pull the needle out(blood).
Use Z-Track method.
You can aspirate, and still draw blood, even if your not in a vein. 1" will be deeper than the veins.
I never aspirate. (used to)I am pretty lean, I can see my veins. There are differences in opinions.
I never see people in medical field aspirate. Most likley because they are not injecting oils.
I know someone who is on TRT. They inject him at the office. He said they don't aspirate.
I told him get a different doc that allows you to inject yourself. True cool story bros lol

Darth Flex
03-01-2019, 04:25 PM
I hit lateral delts, no biggy just not with more than 1.5ccs.
Ive done pec as well. No problems but again a low volume or split a large volume dose into 2 , one for each pec.
Lats can me good.
My glutes hate me for the number of pins they take.
Lateral quad on the rarest of occasion. Always hate the after math tho.

bigbeaph
03-01-2019, 05:14 PM
I hit lateral delts, no biggy just not with more than 1.5ccs.
Ive done pec as well. No problems but again a low volume or split a large volume dose into 2 , one for each pec.
Lats can me good.
My glutes hate me for the number of pins they take.
Lateral quad on the rarest of occasion. Always hate the after math tho.I've heard a few guys mention lats....easy spot to hit? Get much pip there?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Darth Flex
03-02-2019, 12:26 AM
There's a guide or video on here somewhere that I learned it.
Its not bad. Use a 1inch. Low volume

Irishpower
03-04-2019, 01:20 AM
[QUOTE=Darth Flex;930021]There's a guide or video on here somewhere that I learned it.
Its not bad. Use a 1inch.
Has anyone been injecting Subcutaneously... I’ve been reading a lot and viewing videos of doctors who use this method for trt. All you need to use is a half inch pin. I’m thinking there would be less pain and limping around. Especially for the likes of DHB. initially there would be a sting but it shouldn’t effect movement.

Micki420
03-04-2019, 07:56 AM
So I guess I'm gonna have to mix it up. What are the best spots to inject. I read about shoulders but fuck all those nerves begging to get hit.

glutes are easiest.
shoulders are cake.
Quads are sketch
front delts can be nice with a 1ml 1/2 inch needle.