PDA

View Full Version : Mk-677 thoughts and experiences.

SwolleyMammoth
02-12-2019, 10:19 PM
I like the idea of using it for fat loss and elevated gh production. Does anyone have any experience, complaints or benefits of long-term use? I’ve read a lot about it and feel like if it was as good as it says it is it would be more popular on these forms since HGH is so expensive.

MEB
02-12-2019, 10:25 PM
I find it hard to find real MK677

SwolleyMammoth
02-12-2019, 10:35 PM
I have also heard it’s very hard to find legit sources for it. But how do you know if it is legit or not. There are multiple sponsors that sell it so I would assume they are legitimate sources. But who is to really know?

MEB
02-12-2019, 10:39 PM
I have had real b4 and after sometime on it you can tell and I have some where it does nothing I have not used sponsors from here I just bought real HGH and thats what I use now

TKAT
02-12-2019, 10:42 PM
I like MK-677 a lot. However, I did not find it all that great for loosing fat. I think a great deal of that though is it makes me hungry as hell all damn day long! There are times throughout the day when I'm using it that all the sudden it feels like I'm going to die if I don't get food in my stomach. And some of those times I had just barely eaten an hour before. But performance wise, it is really good. I can lift heavier and recover better with it. I sleep really well on it. My joints feel really good also. I'm not saying that it couldn't be good for losing some fat, I just can't stop eating on it. However, I don't seem to get much more fat even while eating more on it. My body fat is always pretty decent though. I don't seem to get too much above 12-14%. It does definately elevate IGF levels. From looking at other people's bloodwork, it seems to raise it around 100 points give or take a few depending on the person. I still prefer HGH to it. I think HGH does a lot better job at keeping me lean than MK does.

milkman
02-12-2019, 10:54 PM
Sarms?!?! Bro Run some Tren, Deca, and Test Prop. Full Send!!!

joko123
02-13-2019, 03:12 AM
It ruins most people’s insulin sensitivity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwolleyMammoth
02-13-2019, 05:00 AM
Currently running test and deca but I’ve heard a lot of good things about mk677, so I figured I could run that year round and possibly gain some benefits. I’ve done a bit of research on it and it’s suposed to be good when off cycle and possibly help keep some post cycle gains. In the past I’ve done pretty good with post cycle gain retention running hcg and nolva but I figured another addition wouldn’t hurt. I’ve strongly considered hgh the only set back is duration and cost, Still not opposed to it tho. Was just trying to take the cheap route if possible.

animal23
02-13-2019, 09:16 AM
Mk does work, but made me retain alot of water. There are sources out there with legit mk.

maxmuscle1
02-13-2019, 02:52 PM
I love mk677. It takes a couple weeks to get used to the sides(water retention,tiredness). It very much amplifies and compliments gains. I will be taking year round. Getting the dosing right is the main thing personally. Also having legit mk677! It definitely is very effective in my experience.

AnabolicsAnonymous
02-13-2019, 03:01 PM
I like the idea of using it for fat loss and elevated gh production. Does anyone have any experience, complaints or benefits of long-term use? I’ve read a lot about it and feel like if it was as good as it says it is it would be more popular on these forms since HGH is so expensive.

Works amazing but makes me hungrier than Eq and Deca combined.

SwolleyMammoth
02-13-2019, 08:00 PM
I ordered mine from sarmsx, I again did a bunch of research and from here and other forums I’ve read it’s one of the few places to get legit mk677. Its pricier but legit supposedly. I’ll run it for a while and see my thoughts on it. Thanks for all the responses!

thewannabeskibum
02-13-2019, 08:19 PM
It’s Great for increasing appetite, but it makes me crave sweets bad.

I know most people say their joints feel better on it but I’ve taken it several times from several sources and i always get the same nagging pain in my wrist and neck. Not sure why it happens to me. The only thing I can think is I lift heavier and more volume due to better recovery and it just causes some pain. Nothing bad though.

I sleep really deep and have crazy vivid dreams with it.

I do get some water retention but a lot of that can be helped by eating right. Lower carbs, lower sodium, adequate water and it’s not bad.

It gives good pumps as well.

Overall I think it’s a pretty good addition

SwolleyMammoth
02-13-2019, 08:54 PM
My diet is more or less solid. I’ve had that on a pretty good leash for years now, used to weigh over 300 lbs ��. I eat very basic, chicken, turkey and lean beef, rice or potatoes and vegetables. Fat is consumed as nuts, avocados or olive oil. 275-300p, 150-250 c, 100-125f. Carbs just depends on the expected energy output for the day. Even on test and deca I’ve never noticed water retention. I drink a minimum of 100oz water a day. Literally all I consume is bang energy drinks and water lol. I’m only 1 week into using mk677 so only time will tell.

ragnarok88
02-13-2019, 08:55 PM
I ordered a few days, I'm waiting to arrive.

Points of MK Legit: increasing appetite, water retention, Increasing IGF 1 in blood work, vivid dreams.

Results in 3-4 months

cherrybombfitnes
02-14-2019, 01:11 AM
Real mk677 is nice. I’ve used it many times. Only complaint is it tastes fucking awful. The worst of the sarms. It is getting hard to find tea stuff though and if you do it isn’t cheap. If you ask a specific question I’d be more than happy to try to answer it for ya.

Robolics Labs Intelligence

cherrybombfitnes
02-14-2019, 01:13 AM
It ruins most people’s insulin sensitivity

Where did you hear that if you don’t me asking?

cherrybombfitnes
02-14-2019, 01:14 AM
Mk does work, but made me retain alot of water. There are sources out there with legit mk.

Potassium is the answer for the water. Retention. It’ll take a lot of the bloat off.

joko123
02-14-2019, 02:42 AM
Where did you hear that if you don’t me asking?

I’ve seen it in myself, other peoples by reading and I’ve heard a few coaches speak on it.

Everyone is different so make sure to keep an on your readings

meatneck71
02-14-2019, 05:00 AM
I love mk677. It takes a couple weeks to get used to the sides(water retention,tiredness). It very much amplifies and compliments gains. I will be taking year round. Getting the dosing right is the main thing personally. Also having legit mk677! It definitely is very effective in my experience.

I'm sure MA's Mk-677 is legit. I find most of his stuff to be spot on. Water retention and tiredness would kill me. Diuretic and some modafinil to combat the sides, perhaps?I've been thinking about running gw-501516 to see if it's all cracked up to be, but hey, that's for another thread :0

maxmuscle1
02-14-2019, 01:08 PM
I'm sure MA's Mk-677 is legit. I find most of his stuff to be spot on. Water retention and tiredness would kill me. Diuretic and some modafinil to combat the sides, perhaps?I've been thinking about running gw-501516 to see if it's all cracked up to be, but hey, that's for another thread :0

Dandelion root 500mg 2x daily and high water intake. I also watch my sodium!!

thewannabeskibum
02-14-2019, 01:50 PM

I’m running MAsupps GW right now and the endurance boost is crazy from it, I actually enjoy cardio now. For me it lowers my blood sugar though, I get hypo on it so I actually take it with the MK and they balance each other out nicely!

Full disclosure though, I don’t have a glucose monitor yet so that is all based off feel and not numbers fwiw.

cherrybombfitnes
02-14-2019, 09:22 PM
I’ve seen it in myself, other peoples by reading and I’ve heard a few coaches speak on it.

Everyone is different so make sure to keep an on your readings

I know people who’ve gone hypo on it. That’s first I’ve heard of that but good to know. It always just makes me hungry as a horse.

meatneck71
02-15-2019, 05:38 AM
I’m running MAsupps GW right now and the endurance boost is crazy from it, I actually enjoy cardio now. For me it lowers my blood sugar though, I get hypo on it so I actually take it with the MK and they balance each other out nicely!

Full disclosure though, I don’t have a glucose monitor yet so that is all based off feel and not numbers fwiw.

I forgot about his supp site. It's a bit pricey for that considering if you go to his research lab you get it cheaper in oral form. Are you running 10mg a day or 20? I was thinking about trying it 10mg a day for a month and see how it works.. I still need to do more research into this one though. Are you seeing any noticeable fat loss?

thewannabeskibum
02-15-2019, 11:54 AM
I forgot about his supp site. It's a bit pricey for that considering if you go to his research lab you get it cheaper in oral form. Are you running 10mg a day or 20? I was thinking about trying it 10mg a day for a month and see how it works.. I still need to do more research into this one though. Are you seeing any noticeable fat loss?

For sure I just wanted caps instead of liquid. I’m doing 10, I’m using it mostly for the cholesterol benefits. It’s helped cardio a ton so that has caused more fat loss but I don’t believe it is burning fat per say.

If you keep an eye out on other forums he sponsors he runs sales quite a bit. I think I paid $45 for a 2 month supply.

SwolleyMammoth
04-23-2019, 10:52 PM
Ok so about 2-3 months of taking it and here are my thoughts. I don’t recognize any positives. The bad were it tastes like shit, even tho you get over that. And the non stop hunger, which I kept hearing would go away, but it never did. I was hungry all the time. For some hard gainers out there that might be a good thing but I have always been one to put on weight if I even looked at food for too long. So that’s definitely a negative for me. I stopped taking it and almost immediately the hunger went with it which I’m thankful for. Can’t vouch for any weight/ fat loss with it cause I put on about 5 lbs in the 2-3 months from eating more to try and beat the hunger, and I never could.

maxmuscle1
04-24-2019, 01:42 PM
Ok so about 2-3 months of taking it and here are my thoughts. I don’t recognize any positives. The bad were it tastes like shit, even tho you get over that. And the non stop hunger, which I kept hearing would go away, but it never did. I was hungry all the time. For some hard gainers out there that might be a good thing but I have always been one to put on weight if I even looked at food for too long. So that’s definitely a negative for me. I stopped taking it and almost immediately the hunger went with it which I’m thankful for. Can’t vouch for any weight/ fat loss with it cause I put on about 5 lbs in the 2-3 months from eating more to try and beat the hunger, and I never could.

Ghrp 6 is a good way to see your hunger and weight increase. It’s definitely not for someone trying to get lean unless they have complete control over what they take in as far as diet and nutrient timing. (25-40mg daily)Mk677 is kind of similar to 1-2 ius of Gh, you don’t see a lot of benefits until taking it for a year. It’s not for everyone. Try some GH along with a good testosterone and I bet you’ll be in for life! Lol

Max