PDA

View Full Version : finaplix?

ZOOT
07-01-2012, 01:27 AM
Since fina is all but non existent, or way overpriced and usually out of stock...Has anyone had experience with Revalor? It's only 40 mg tren and 8 mg estradiol. Not sure how this translates in homebrew. Having a tough time researching the steps needed for conversion...it can't be the same with the estrogen and what do ya have to do quadruple the carts? PM me if ya have places for me to check out or any info that can't be posted...I am losin it not bein able to brew my finaplix... thanx bros

ZOOT
07-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Found revalor 200..but the conversion to remove the estrogen seems frightening...any suggestions would be awesome

Nitti319
07-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Found revalor 200..but the conversion to remove the estrogen seems frightening...any suggestions would be awesome
The conversion of Revalor200 is almost identical to synovex (test prop) conversion. You'll have to strip the estrodiol using a nasty solvent called methyl alcohol. There's one you can get in auto-zone called Heet. that's what I've used to convert syno in the past. It's a little more involved and the solvent is very dangerous. Fina is phased out. If u find it , you'll probably pay $100+ for a single cart

basskiller
07-10-2012, 10:09 AM
The conversion of Revalor200 is almost identical to synovex (test prop) conversion. You'll have to strip the estrodiol using a nasty solvent called methyl alcohol. There's one you can get in auto-zone called Heet. that's what I've used to convert syno in the past. It's a little more involved and the solvent is very dangerous. Fina is phased out. If u find it , you'll probably pay $100+ for a single cart

true, it's nothing more than doing a synovex conversion.. The heet, make sure it's the yellow bottle and NOT the red. The red bottle of heet has additives that you don't want.
The yellow heet is straight methanol ... thats what you want

Stone
07-20-2012, 10:00 AM
I would not mess with anything that literaly has estro built in. Go powder route if you need a price break.