PDA

View Full Version : Tricky Bloodwork question

Cameljockey
07-02-2012, 04:45 PM
How long should I be on a specific HGH before getting an Human Growth Serum test?

Can I just take it for one day and get tested the next, or would that be too soon to detect its effect in the bloodstream to see whether it was legitimate or not?

Cameljockey
07-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Someone suggested I just hit myself with 10IU's a couple of hours before my Human growth Serum test. Anyone else think that is a good idea.

Cameljockey
07-02-2012, 11:18 PM
bump

ShortnWide
07-04-2012, 08:37 AM
Don't matter how long a persons been running GH for, a serum test will tell if its legit after the proper time is aloud.
Once you've injected GH, it is best detected within 3-5 hours depending on the type of inject. SubQ peaks around 4 hours and IM is around 3 hours.
Also remember that GH only has a half life of a few hours (depending on the type of in inject) so time is of thee essence.

I prefer IM injects when taking a serum test, I try to get the test done by the 3-3.5 mark to show optimal levels.
Fasting prior to the test is a necessity. I don't eat after midnight-go right to sleep, apon waking I wait 20 minutes for my natty GH to lower and then inject 10IU IM. I then calculate how long i need to wait for till I can get a test completed. For me-I can be in my Dr's office and getting blood work with in 20-30 minutes before drive time.