PDA

View Full Version : Primo Ace experiences?

ragnarok88
02-14-2019, 09:38 PM
Hello guys,

Does anyone have any experience with Primo Ace? (Methenolone Acetate - Oral)

Pharmaca
02-15-2019, 01:55 AM
We offer this powerful injection form of Methenolone acetate - PrimoCrin Rapid 1��mg/ml Methenolone acetate (For domestic delivery) - sciroxxonline.com (http://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-sciroxx/241-primocrin-rapid-100mgml-methenolone-acetate-for-domestic-delivery.html)

The Methenolone acetate is a potent anabolic with low androgenic properties (And is the most potent milligram wise then any other methenolone ester), it's quite effective in terms of lean mass gains, causes very low side effects and combines perfectly with most other anabolics, especially ones with a pronounced androgenic effect, such as testosterone tren etc.

The injection version offers a superior absorption to the oral form, which is especially crucial as the methenolone acetate is not a 17-alpha steroid which means it degrades quickly by the liver unlike products such as Dball , Anadrol etc, hence in an oral form it's considered a weak steroid

Drillit
02-15-2019, 03:00 AM
Primo ace orals are badass bro. I just left a review on some that I’m running.

Drillit

ragnarok88
02-15-2019, 09:58 AM

Drillit

Nice bro, I will check your review.
Thanks

Brickshthouse79
02-16-2019, 08:37 PM
We offer this powerful injection form of Methenolone acetate - PrimoCrin Rapid 1��mg/ml Methenolone acetate (For domestic delivery) - sciroxxonline.com (http://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-sciroxx/241-primocrin-rapid-100mgml-methenolone-acetate-for-domestic-delivery.html)

The Methenolone acetate is a potent anabolic with low androgenic properties (And is the most potent milligram wise then any other methenolone ester), it's quite effective in terms of lean mass gains, causes very low side effects and combines perfectly with most other anabolics, especially ones with a pronounced androgenic effect, such as testosterone tren etc.

The injection version offers a superior absorption to the oral form, which is especially crucial as the methenolone acetate is not a 17-alpha steroid which means it degrades quickly by the liver unlike products such as Dball , Anadrol etc, hence in an oral form it's considered a weak steroid

Interesting. How is pip and what do you recommend for dosing?

Brickshthouse79
02-16-2019, 08:39 PM
P.s. to the op ive taken PA oral and found it better than broscience would suggest. I was only taking 100mg/day. Its results were like a cross between var and low dose dbol. The only downside was cost. I wouldnt buy it again.

nidnoy
02-16-2019, 10:27 PM
It seems primo ace caps are becoming more common and more affordable. This makes sense if you look at primo ace raw cost. I was always left wondering why the caps or tabs were sooo expensive. I agree, they are more effective than one would think. 150 mg of dictators a day has been great, exactly what you would think primo should do, imho comparable to 350 to 400 per week of the injectable enanthate ester, and really not that much more expensive and saves pinning. I will honestly be sad to run out soon, and will be looking to get more at some point. And now that more places appear to be offering hopefully price stays affordable and have more options!

ragnarok88
02-17-2019, 01:19 AM
thanks for the reviews brothers, I intend to use primo ace + Test E + Var or turinabol. I want solid gains, no retention.. I will make a order coming soon 😎

SpikeHyzer
02-17-2019, 03:02 AM

Drillit

supposedly running with grapefruit juice and Tagament exemplifies your orals. Becareful with blood pressure meds however.

Oncewild
02-17-2019, 11:49 PM
How toxic is it on the liver in oral form? Love, love me some primo, but only run it injectable and have been curious about oral acetate for a while now.

Judgeno1
02-18-2019, 01:03 AM
How toxic is it on the liver in oral form? Love, love me some primo, but only run it injectable and have been curious about oral acetate for a while now.One of the least toxic if not the least toxic oral you can get.

I have not run it because i have chosen var or tbol for the cost benefit comparison. All orals will put a extra tax on the liver however primo tabs are said to be the very least out of all.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pharmaca
02-18-2019, 03:08 AM
The methenolone acetate is not a 17-alpha derivate (like the rest of the oral products such as Dball, Winstrol etc), hence it's degraded much faster by the liver (the 17-alpha family is designed to resist the liver degradation), so from one hand it's much less toxic ton the liver, on the other hand it requires much higher relative dosage in order to achieve fa proper effect when taken orally,

This is why we formulated the injection version ( PrimoCrin Rapid 1mg/ml Methenolone acetate (For domestic delivery) - sciroxxonline.com (http://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-sciroxx/241-primocrin-rapid-100mgml-methenolone-acetate-for-domestic-delivery.html) ), we have as well the oral form ( Buy Primoxyl made by Kalpa Pharmaceuticals online (http://sciroxxonline.com/oral-steroids/69-primoxyl.html) ), if you like to trial them both and compare will get u a very special deal so you may experience both side by side and report

ski748134
02-18-2019, 03:38 AM
primo ace for a guy is great at the start of a blast where you are running primo e other then that to me it's a waste

ragnarok88
02-18-2019, 11:00 AM
Guys,

NAC and ALA, Is it good for liver support, when we take orals?

Judgeno1
02-18-2019, 05:37 PM
primo ace for a guy is great at the start of a blast where you are running primo e other then that to me it's a wasteI've been contemplating the same scenario, run some Ace for the first 3 or 4 weeks while primo e is building up.

How would you rate the success of that jumpstart into the cycle?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Archey
02-18-2019, 05:54 PM
Primo ace is very painful