PDA

View Full Version : Superdrol and SHBG correlation ?

jca925
02-14-2019, 09:59 PM
Does anyone know if Superdrol (methyldrostanolone) has the same effect on SHBG as Masteron (drostanolone)? I have researched this subject a few times and have not had much success in finding a definitive answer. I know that methylating a compound changes its effects dramatically. I have run both Sdrol and Masteron E and P myself personally and definitely noticed an increased sex drive, however I am wondering if the Sdrol boost was just placebo effect. What's everyone's thoughts on this?

Old Witch
02-15-2019, 01:31 AM
I think it’s still going to carry all of the anti estrogenic and shbg inhibiting properties of masteron. Dianabol has the same effect as EQ on EPO production... as far as I understand, the 17a methyl attachment on any steroid mainly changes how it interacts with glucocorticoid and mineralocorticoid, aside from also making it very hard to break down in the liver. It doesn’t change the other interactions the hormone might have. I guess I could be wrong...

jca925
02-15-2019, 03:03 AM
Seems logical, thanks for your input Old Witch

bigbeaph
02-15-2019, 10:14 PM
I'm not hip to the science like that Witch guy but I would agree - I seem to get the same effects as you stated OP. And on more than 1 occasion too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk