PDA

View Full Version : Another cycle advice thread

Lvndead
02-17-2019, 12:48 PM
Hey brothers, thanks for taking the time to pop in and check this out.

I知 looking to do my first powerlifting meet in June. So I知 gonna start my blast about the thirst week of April and runit 8-10 weeks, the meet is the 8th of June.

I知 a little torn as to what I should run. I know I want to keep the test lower as I aromitize easily and gyno is an issue.

I was thinking of this
Test e 250 a week
NPP 600-700 a week
Mast e- 600 a week with a 1000 frontload week 1
And dbol 4 weeks out, was gonna do anadrol but kills my appetite.

Staying in a weight class is no concern, as I don稚 care since I知 just getting my feet wet. So I壇 like to grow into the meet and obviously increase strength through prep as much as possible.

I知 open to any and all suggestions as to what I should run. Thanks for any and all help brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lvndead
02-17-2019, 12:50 PM
Forgot to mention I知 cruising in 200mg test e at the moment.

ironmaster
02-17-2019, 01:01 PM
My advise would be just use test it will give you all you need for a power sport. 500-1000mg/wk is plenty. Could add 200mg of deca for help with joints and I do agree dropping some d bol closer to the meet say last 3 weeks 50-100mg ed

Lvndead
02-17-2019, 01:05 PM
My advise would be just use test it will give you all you need for a power sport. 500-1000mg/wk is plenty. Could add 200mg of deca for help with joints and I do agree dropping some d bol closer to the meet say last 3 weeks 50-100mg ed

Yeah, the higher the test the more I have to worry about e2 etc. just got through running test npp and mast all at the same doses and honestly feel the higher test hindered some gains because I知 fight Ming the estrogen too. I know some is needed but I知 prone to high e naturally. So personally want to try lower test than other compounds and have mast or even proviron to help free test and block some conversion.

Enigma
02-17-2019, 04:50 PM
This is a perfect response.

Upon reading the OP I immediately though:

1. Here we go, another low test cycle. (face palm)
2. Are you being tested?
3. Are you concerned with weight classes?
4. WHERE IS THE AI?!?!?

Lvndead
02-17-2019, 08:27 PM
This is a perfect response.

Upon reading the OP I immediately though:

1. Here we go, another low test cycle. (face palm)
2. Are you being tested?
3. Are you concerned with weight classes?
4. WHERE IS THE AI?!?!?

Haha yeah it値l be the first low test cycle I値l run. But as I said I aromitze easily. So all this is in theory, just trying to figure out what I am going to run for the meet. I値l have asin and nolva in hand. And letro if it gets crazy no worries brother. Not my first rodeo lol. Not worried about weight classes. It痴 my first meet so just getting my feet wet. Would like to grow into the meet really.