PDA

View Full Version : A good debate on Tren dosage!

RockDawg
02-20-2019, 04:42 PM
Is it better in your opinion to run it less mgs or more than you do your Test dosage? Or do you run it the same?

RockDawg
02-20-2019, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE=RockDawg;923938]Is it better in your opinion to run it less mgs or more than you do your Test dosage? Or do you run it the same?[/QUOTE
oh yeah and why?

itsBoogie
02-20-2019, 05:03 PM
Is it better in your opinion to run it less mgs or more than you do your Test dosage? Or do you run it the same?I always run my test higher then my tren sometimes double the dose..I've tried running the test at lower and I just personally physically feel better at the higher dose of test

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Adrenaline
02-20-2019, 06:17 PM
This question comes up a lot and the answer will always be preference. Try both ways and see which way your body responds better.

cherrybombfitnes
02-20-2019, 06:34 PM
There is no better way. It varies from person to person. I prefer test over tren.

Robolics Labs Intelligence

SwoleSooner
02-20-2019, 06:44 PM
Everything in aas is what works for YOU, not everyone else. Find your sweet spot & you'll likely never change. I personally prefer higher tren.

itsBoogie
02-21-2019, 12:32 AM
I'm starting to learn the older I get the less I can tolerate a high dose of tren..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Plate Smacker
02-28-2019, 12:43 AM
I have to drop Test E to around 420mg/wk if I am going to add Tren A last 6 wks@ 75mg ED. Otherwise higher Test with the Tren A will cause shoulder acne to develop.

When running Tren during blast, I use Tren E, @ little below Test E dosage.

My protocol have changed to lower dosages now, compared to what I used to run.
I don't need to go above 700 on Test E.
So Tren E max would probably be 500.
I always run Deca for joints and other...

Tangent: ADHD kicking in lol
I have others without Tren. Trying to stay around 1.2g total gear. Running a little more right now.
Max in future would be 600 Test E, 600 Deca.

I am not going above 600 on Deca any longer. No need to.
So I would just offset. 700 Test E, 500 Deca. You get the idea.
Adding MK 677 once my 7g of it comes in.
Anadrol twice year.
AI is Aromasin. Low less frequent AI dosing during bulk portion of blast, estro in high end range. For end of blast shaping, Higher dose AI at end of blast to tighten up, into low range of estro.

Plate Smacker
02-28-2019, 12:50 AM
There is no “better” way. It varies from person to person. I prefer test over tren.

Honestly, Test is king in my book as well.
The GOAT!
I can really get by with only Test E.

maxmuscle1
02-28-2019, 12:58 AM
I like close to equal or a little more test! Tren is a super game changer on my body. And my mind!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattymoo
02-28-2019, 01:07 AM
I prefer to run it around the same
But this time round i added in 200mg per week of Decca for joint pain Relief

maxmuscle1
02-28-2019, 01:13 AM
I have to drop Test E to around 420mg/wk if I am going to add Tren A last 6 wks@ 75mg ED. Otherwise higher Test with the Tren A will cause shoulder acne to develop.

When running Tren during blast, I use Tren E, @ little below Test E dosage.

My protocol have changed to lower dosages now, compared to what I used to run.
I don't need to go above 700 on Test E.
So Tren E max would probably be 500.
I always run Deca for joints and other...

Tangent: ADHD kicking in lol
I have others without Tren. Trying to stay around 1.2g total gear. Running a little more right now.
Max in future would be 600 Test E, 600 Deca.

I am not going above 600 on Deca any longer. No need to.
So I would just offset. 700 Test E, 500 Deca. You get the idea.
Adding MK 677 once my 7g of it comes in.
Anadrol twice year.
AI is Aromasin. Low less frequent AI dosing during bulk portion of blast, estro in high end range. For end of blast shaping, Higher dose AI at end of blast to tighten up, into low range of estro.

Ill run MK677 forever in different dosages and days. The stuff works and seems to compliment all of my other supplements.

Biggaintime
02-28-2019, 01:23 AM
Oh boy..

Biggaintime
02-28-2019, 01:29 AM
This question comes up a lot and the answer will always be preference. Try both ways and see which way your body responds better.

Well there ya go

Biggaintime
02-28-2019, 03:10 AM
Start low test
If you hate it
Add more

Sincere4ever
02-28-2019, 04:53 PM
A friend of mine runs tren all the time in cycles. Any more than 100 a day proves to be counter productive as the muscle pumps are incapacitating.

Don't forget all the hard work you have to put in to get the results.

Runfromsafety
02-28-2019, 05:00 PM
I have always run my tren high and test low, but it's what you can tolerate and what you prefer!

Micki420
02-28-2019, 07:31 PM
There have been studies done with less estrogen in the body tren dries you out a lot more.
therefore less test, high tren will keep fat off and shred you up faster.

im currently 3 weeks into my first tren cycle.
300 T
450 tren A

Biggaintime
03-01-2019, 05:08 AM
There have been studies done with less estrogen in the body tren dries you out a lot more.

300 T
450 tren A

It does and you get dehydration cramps you got to watch out for

Biggaintime
03-01-2019, 05:09 AM

300 T
450 tren A

And those are good numbers on your cycle in my book

Micki420
03-01-2019, 05:23 AM
It does and you get dehydration cramps you got to watch out for

I haven’t as of yet, but I’m also not PEEEEEELED yet. I can update the thread as I get closer to prep for the show.
having issues with the tren I’m pinning so I’m contemplating a new source.

itsBoogie
03-01-2019, 04:18 PM
It does and you get dehydration cramps you got to watch out forI have a problem when on tren drinking enough. It dehydrates the shit out of me to the point I've went to the ER and got fliuds because I'm constipated..lol but it also seems to take away my thirst. So I have to only pour from gallon jugs so I stay aware of my intake

Biggaintime
03-01-2019, 08:36 PM
I have a problem when on tren drinking enough. It dehydrates the shit out of me to the point I've went to the ER and got fliuds because I'm constipated..lol but it also seems to take away my thirst. So I have to only pour from gallon jugs so I stay aware of my intake

This is one reason I say low test high Tren

Run test low with little to no AI
Nolvadex would be my choice to protect the nipps. In this particular cycle

Now you need estrogen to grow and a lot of guys abuse their AI anyways.

And to much AI on a low test will really dry you out

For me lets say
200-250 test a week
With 20 mg Nolvadex and only AI if you have your usual symptoms of high estrogen based off the individual this might be just once a week you know what I mean
Tren 400-600 a week

Of course you can add to the cycle and of course you can play with numbers

I'm not saying you particular I'm just talking out loud

Biggaintime
03-01-2019, 11:30 PM
There's a bunch of variations depending on how many compounds are using

Micki420
03-02-2019, 08:28 AM
There's a bunch of variations depending on how many compounds are using

i have yet to experience any sides whatsoever being 3 weeks into tren ace at 450mg a week.

do you think I should up the dose to see how I may feel at 600?

THX
03-02-2019, 08:57 AM
Do you guys use t3 / t4 when you're on tren cycle?
Do you guys need caber at 350mg tren ew?

Since I only have a little test cyp and a lot of tren ena I was thinking of taking more tren.

week 1-16: 262mg test cyp ew (0.6ml e4d)
week 1-14: 350mg tren ena ew(0.8ml e4d)
week 1-16: 420mg EQ ew (0.8ml e4d)

Examestane 6mg ed. And maybe some winstrol first 3-4 weeks.

I know most people recommend using at least 600mg of EQ ew. 400 is usually enough for me.

Biggaintime
03-02-2019, 12:19 PM
i have yet to experience any sides whatsoever being 3 weeks into tren ace at 450mg a week.

do you think I should up the dose to see how I may feel at 600?

Next step 500, 550,600
And then you'll always I know what you can handle

Biggaintime
03-02-2019, 12:25 PM
So if a guy is running let's say
Deca or NPP as his main compound
He may run lets say
250mg test
250mg Tren
450mg npp

See I like to run my main compound high
The others are there to assist or compliment

And then obviously no matter what you have to run test at minimum of a trt dosage because you need it

However lets say a guy is running a we will call it a test cycle and test is his main compound then he may run
700mg of Test
200mg of Tren

But if Tren is his main compound
He may run
600mg Tren
250mg of Test

Hey this is how I like to run my cycles
But....
There's always room for improvement, learning, adjusting it's okay to play with the numbers and dial something in specifically for you

Cmack053
03-02-2019, 12:38 PM
Technically you should run your test lower than your tren. Tren binds to androgen receptors just like test. Its just way more potent. It also doesnt aromatize. Testosterone does. So If you want the tren to do most of the work and make lean dry gainz then keep it higher. If your trying to keep sides down then lower the tren keep test higher. Personally i keep it at 2:1 ratio tren being higher.

JMaxwell
03-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Any more than 100 a day.....😐 700mg per week???? Damn I am a pussy. I will never see a dose near that. I am looking forward to adding my personal opinion to this conversation soon. I start my blast tomorrow. I am going with my Test at 375 per week and Tren at 50mg eod. I am actually just going to start with my Tren at 50mg Sunday, Tuesday,Thursday for a whopping total of 150mg per week!!! Lol

A friend of mine runs tren all the time in cycles. Any more than 100 a day proves to be counter productive as the muscle pumps are incapacitating.

Don't forget all the hard work you have to put in to get the results.

maxmuscle1
03-02-2019, 12:53 PM
Any more than 100 a day.....😐 700mg per week???? Damn I am a pussy. I will never see a dose near that. I am looking forward to adding my personal opinion to this conversation soon. I start my blast tomorrow. I am going with my Test at 375 per week and Tren at 50mg eod. I am actually just going to start with my Tren at 50mg Sunday, Tuesday,Thursday for a whopping total of 150mg per week!!! Lol

I grow like mad off 300mg Tprop and 200mg tren Ace. Ive even done 200/200. I really find diet and where you at in experience helps a lot. Tren is very much a recomp beast for me personally.

Plate Smacker
03-02-2019, 05:33 PM
I haven’t as of yet, but I’m also not PEEEEEELED yet. I can update the thread as I get closer to prep for the show.
having issues with the tren I’m pinning so I’m contemplating a new source.

What issue? Pain?
I brew my own Tren A. 100mg/ml.
I have been up to 80mg ED, along with 420mg Test E

Tren A has some bite. I get a dull pain while injecting, remains for about an hour. Not unbearable, not problematic.... but I know it's there.
I get tren cough intermittent when pinning above 70mg.
I have had tren cough maybe 5 times. Pretty instant, longest was about 2 minutes.

cherrybombfitnes
03-02-2019, 06:51 PM

It doesnt mean youre a pussy. Its actually a good thing for people like us. We are cheap dates so to speak. 150mg PER WEEK is about my sweet spot as far as results to side effects go.

Micki420
03-03-2019, 12:24 AM
Next step 500, 550,600
And then you'll always I know what you can handle

Do you think there is any downfall taking 600-800 on a cycle if I continue to have no sides?

just dont hear too much about internal sides much about tren other than mental.

RockDawg
03-03-2019, 07:01 AM
I e decided that I’m gonna run sust Ed at .3 cc and tren a at .3 Ed also. That will be 525 a week with Sustanon and 210 tren a weekly. I’ll start in about a week. Gonna run Proviron thruout and winny the last 4 weeks at 50mgs a day.

teej750
03-03-2019, 06:21 PM
It doesnt mean youre a pussy. Its actually a good thing for people like us. We are cheap dates so to speak. 150mg PER WEEK is about my sweet spot as far as results to side effects go.

Robolics Labs IntelligenceI was actually here to ask if i could benefit from Tren Ace at 50mg EOD. I used 300mg a week last year and had to stop at bw weeks 6-7. Fatigue and Trensomnia so bad id even call in to work.

The results were insane but i told myself id never use Tren Again. Now here i am wondering if its worth it to try Tren Ace at 150mg/week. I figured that dose was too low to notice worthwhile results, but maybe not.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

xmuscle
03-03-2019, 06:56 PM
Being that where dealing with under ground labs most tren r gonna be dosed different..unless ur brewing it yourself ,I’m running tren ace right now at 400mg wk along with 400 mg mast prop and 300 test cyp..working great for me only real sides is nite sweats..I hear people running 600-700 week tren a week..that’s just to much..more isn’t always better.keep a moderate dose eat clean train hard and let the tren do its magic..

Micki420
03-03-2019, 07:43 PM
Being that where dealing with under ground labs most tren r gonna be dosed different..unless ur brewing it yourself ,I’m running tren ace right now at 400mg wk along with 400 mg mast prop and 300 test cyp..working great for me only real sides is nite sweats..I hear people running 600-700 week tren a week..that’s just to much..more isn’t always better.keep a moderate dose eat clean train hard and let the tren do its magic..

this is interesting. Im taking 450mg tren from flash labs and have yet to have any sides. I do get really bad heartburn sometimes while injecting and at night. Other than that, nothing. Makes me wanna up the dose to see how much I can handle lol....

RockDawg
03-04-2019, 12:58 AM
Shout out to Riggs that put me on this plan!

maxmuscle1
03-04-2019, 01:03 AM
I was actually here to ask if i could benefit from Tren Ace at 50mg EOD. I used 300mg a week last year and had to stop at bw weeks 6-7. Fatigue and Trensomnia so bad id even call in to work.

The results were insane but i told myself id never use Tren Again. Now here i am wondering if its worth it to try Tren Ace at 150mg/week. I figured that dose was too low to notice worthwhile results, but maybe not.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

I had great results as stated above. Give it another try or try tren hex possibly. My try favorite compound to do with Test.

cherrybombfitnes
03-04-2019, 04:11 PM
this is interesting. Im taking 450mg tren from flash labs and have yet to have any sides. I do get really bad heartburn sometimes while injecting and at night. Other than that, nothing. Makes me wanna up the dose to see how much I can handle lol....

How long have you been on it?

Plate Smacker
03-05-2019, 10:51 AM
I think we should specify if using Tren A vs Tren E.
Tren A is a beast compared to Tren E.
We should also probably specify pinning frequency.
Plus we have ester weight and actual amount of Tren per dose.
FIRST OFF! Tren A has more punch. Even comparable dosages of Tren E, you will get a different feel from Tren A. Tren E is a more smooth, not so much IN YOUR FACE.

Sure, it may just be different ester, and still just Tren...
However, Tren A if pinned ED is going to have less dwell time, or keep blood levels higher for longer period of time, than Tren E. Tren E if pinned E3.5D will have significantly longer periods of lower average blood levels than Tren Ace.

Tren E to Tren A
You would need around 380mg Tren E every 3.5 days (760mg/wk) to match baseline blood levels of 75mg ED Tren A.(525mg/wk).
Found using steroidcalc.com cycle grapher.

Example using 450mg Tren E pinned 225mg E3.5D vs Tren A pinned around 64.2mg ED (around 450mg/wk)
Tren A never really drops below 54. Tren E has significant time below 45.
Actual blood levels do not behave in a linear fashion like this of course.
Top is Tren A, bottom Tren E
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Any change in pinning schedule will effect levels.
A pretty close way of converting Tren A to Tren E is to Take Tren A dose pinned ED, let's say 45mg, and add a 0, so 450mg Tren E is comparable to Tren A 45mg ED
You can see the average or midline level is around the same. (45mg)

Plate Smacker
03-05-2019, 11:40 AM
Tren A or Tren E?
You are taking roughly compared dose of 45mg ED of Tren A if you are running Tren E at 450mg.
I say if it's been 3-4weeks, bump it to 550 Tren E.
If you have a DA like Prami or Caber... experiment further by just bumping it to 600mg.
My first run was Ace. I was better anle to experiment with dosages due to fast level increase. My first 8 week run I started at 50mg ED. I ended at 80mg ED.
75mg ED is a typical standard you will see many mention.
However, everyone is different.
You can get awesome results with 50mg ED Tren A

Plate Smacker
03-05-2019, 11:58 AM
Do you think there is any downfall taking 600-800 on a cycle if I continue to have no sides?

just don’t hear too much about internal sides much about tren other than mental.

No, you should be fine. See what you can handle, then next run you will know where you stand and can use the dosage that was effective with least amount of sides.

I don't get sides until much higher dose.
Around 80mg ED Tren A or 800mg Tren E.
I personally have no reason to run that high because I have found what works for me.

I don't recommend higher dosages if:
-You are in positions where you argue alot,
-You are having problems with significant other, friends, or family
-you get bad road rage
-you are in a toxic relationship
-you find yourself in frequent confrontation with people
-you are abusive
-you have came close to attempting suicide, or at one point attempted in some way, or have thoughts of doing it frequently(don't be selfish, think of other peoples feelings, and how they will be left hurting)
-you have obstructive sleep apnea(unless you have cpap
-I can go on and on... the list is probably endless.

Some things that will let you know your getting to your limit:
Trensomnia. It's not so much trouble falling asleep. For me it's waking 3 hours later, feeling like I am not tired. I don't wake up with that feeling that I was sleeping. I don't have that groggy feeling. Also many wakeup episodes. No solid sleep. Trouble falling back to sleep.
Main thing is constantly waking up. There are reasons for this. Research and you will see.
Lack of good solid sleep begins to catch up. I feel alot of irritability is from lack of sleep.

When the level of Trensomnia effects your performance, your dosage is too high. That is subjective however.
If you compete, it takes another level of discipline to push through that. If you don't compete, there is no reason to. Unless you want to. Competitors have a deadline.

Acne: Lower your test dosage. If your already down to TRT levels, well, your genetics with regards to acne will limit your Tren dose.

Jealousy, playing movies in your head. Even people who aren't normally jealous may get jealous. You could lower your AI dose, but this could lead to needing Prami or Caber because your estro will begin to run in higher range. There are studies regarding estrogen levels and jealousy. Lower estrogen, or killing your estrogen, has a side effect of jealously. If that doesn't work, lower your dose of Tren.

Thoughts of suicide. Usually if you have contemplated it in the past, had a plan, and came close tobactually doing it... high dose tren can bring that back if shit hits the fan in your life, or just because. Everyone that has contemplated it has their own reasons. If someone had an issue with this, and begin to think about it again....
First realize it's the Tren. Lower your dosage immediately. It will take some time for the symptoms to subside because you are in a dark place now.
I speak from personal experience. The only thing that stopped me was the fact I know suicide is SELFISH to everyone around you. I had the gun to my head many times, finger on the trigger. Thinking... just fucking do it already. All I could picture was my kids, so I couldn't and never would do it. Therefore I am not a danger to myself. My morals and care for others won't let it happen.
I have about 6 soldiers that I have deployed with as infantry, that have done it. I see what it does to everyone around them. I am past all that now. However for someone else, on high dose of Tren... you may not have the same restraint.
That was my first run of Tren. Around 80mg ED and I began to think about it again. I am actually glad I experienced it. Once the ride was over, I was able to reflect on it.
I have ran high dose again and it wasn't an issue.
I believe it's only an issue for those who have considered it.

I have obstructive sleep apnea. I did not have a CPAP my first crazy run. THAT BLEW EVERYTHING out of proportion, BELIEVE ME!
I have a CPAP now and sleep is awesome.

Coming off high dose for the first time is like Chris Farley rolling down the hillside, then looking back like, "what in the hell was that all about?

https://youtu.be/9NxAdXi1r5o