PDA

View Full Version : PIP

Nevertobig
02-21-2019, 12:26 AM
Have terrible pip from either 500mg test e or 400mg tren e not sure what needle went in what leg! Is there anything I can do to reduce pip for future pins?

Yellowninja
02-21-2019, 01:26 AM
So you pinned 500mg test-e at one time in 1 leg and 400mg tren-e at 1 time in the other leg on the same day. Why? For future info it's better to split your weekly dose up in multiple shots and in multiple locations through out the week. The less oil you pin at a time the less pip.
I'm pinning 500mg test-e 200mg mast-e and 300mg deca per week. I pin 6 days a week 1cc or less each day and I rotate between my right delt, left delt, right vg, left vg, right quad, left quad. In the meantime use a heat pad or a hot water bottle on the area that hurts and massage the muscle when your not using the heat pad

joonp2
02-21-2019, 01:33 AM
Have terrible pip from either 500mg test e or 400mg tren e not sure what needle went in what leg! Is there anything I can do to reduce pip for future pins?This ur first cycle? Sounds like it. I would stop and learn how to do it right first. Otherwise you could be in for a rough ride. Tren isnt for first timers. Do you have an ai, caber, pct? You do test only first cycle to dial in your ai. You also dont need a lot to get a lot. If im wrong then im sorry

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Nevertobig
02-21-2019, 02:02 AM
This is my 5th cycle have always done it like this and works well for me with my schedule! These are my favorite compounds to run last cycle was 1 gram of test e and 800mg of tren e! Switched to a new sponsor that could be it as I've never had pip before! Also don't get sides from the tren and test at them doses! Have things on hand in case I need them!

Plate Smacker
02-21-2019, 02:11 PM
This is my 5th cycle have always done it like this and works well for me with my schedule! These are my favorite compounds to run last cycle was 1 gram of test e and 800mg of tren e! Switched to a new sponsor that could be it as I've never had pip before! Also don't get sides from the tren and test at them doses! Have things on hand in case I need them!

What are the concentrations of your gear?
Example: Test E @300mg/ml and Tren E @200mg/ml

You can pin the Test E @300mg EOD and the Tren E @200mg EOD. So 1ml of each EOD, each their own pin. Left lower quad Test E, Right lower quad Tren E, then Lower glute area, then delts, then mid quads, then higher glute, then delts, then higher quads.... and so on.

Or, do what your doing and get used to the pip. Tren at one pin site and Test E in another. Quads are usually gonna have more pip for me.

overfiddy
02-21-2019, 02:33 PM
High milligram always equals major PIP. Youre in for a rough week of walking but it will subside