PDA

View Full Version : Gyno?

harvardDropout
02-23-2019, 04:17 AM
Whatsup fellas I don’t know if this is the right spot to post but I just have a quick question. So I’ve always had gyno. Even before the gear there was always a lump. But being on it’s gotten worse. Is there anything that actually eats it away or something instead of a surgery? Like Iknow there’s stuff to help not get it. But what if it’s already there. Like it’s a big hard lump 👀

Oldskool
02-23-2019, 02:48 PM
Whatsup fellas I don’t know if this is the right spot to post but I just have a quick question. So I’ve always had gyno. Even before the gear there was always a lump. But being on it’s gotten worse. Is there anything that actually eats it away or something instead of a surgery? Like Iknow there’s stuff to help not get it. But what if it’s already there. Like it’s a big hard lump 👀Oh wow dude. Yeah starting to use gear without handling the gyno first was probably not the best idea.

Have u gotten bloods ran?

What do all ur hormone lvls look like?

What's ur stats?

If u had the gyno before ever touching gear where did it come from?

How do u know its gyno?

Its rare but men can get breast cancer, and the cancer can lookin like gyno.

Not trying to scare u but busy need to point out that there are alot of different variables and some of them are very serious.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

harvardDropout
02-23-2019, 09:50 PM
Oh wow dude. Yeah starting to use gear without handling the gyno first was probably not the best idea.

Have u gotten bloods ran?

What do all ur hormone lvls look like?

What's ur stats?

If u had the gyno before ever touching gear where did it come from?

How do u know its gyno?

Its rare but men can get breast cancer, and the cancer can lookin like gyno.

Not trying to scare u but busy need to point out that there are alot of different variables and some of them are very serious.

iknow it was a dumb idea. But no I haven’t gotten blood. I just moved to Florida and can’t get insurance threw work till March. My stats are. 28years old 511 200lbs I’ve been runnin gear on n off since I was like 20-21. Never ran a pact ���� and I don’t know my whole life I’ve always had a lump behind my nipples and I’ve been on sust now since since October. Was at 750 and 50mg drol. Then dropped to no drol and 250wk. And last Friday started 750wk, 50mg dbol, 50mg tren A eod. And they are hurting really bad and puffy. If someone can tell me how to post pics I’ll post a pic and y’all can tell me if you think it’s really bad gyno or cancer?

Oldskool
02-23-2019, 11:17 PM
iknow it was a dumb idea. But no I haven’t gotten blood. I just moved to Florida and can’t get insurance threw work till March. My stats are. 28years old 511 200lbs I’ve been runnin gear on n off since I was like 20-21. Never ran a pact ���� and I don’t know my whole life I’ve always had a lump behind my nipples and I’ve been on sust now since since October. Was at 750 and 50mg drol. Then dropped to no drol and 250wk. And last Friday started 750wk, 50mg dbol, 50mg tren A eod. And they are hurting really bad and puffy. If someone can tell me how to post pics I’ll post a pic and y’all can tell me if you think it’s really bad gyno or cancer?Lol. Nah bro, I'm sure its not cancer. I only said that highlight tne fact that there are different possibilities and the only way to know for certain is by getting bloods ran.

Another reason bloods are important is cuz u can get gyno from estrogen or prolactin. Prolactin related gyno is not as common.... but it happens. If its prolactin related gyno it needs to be treated differently.

However from what ive said ur would have to be estrogen related gyno

Sounds like u have a typical case of gyno that's gone on for too long so now it's in both nipples and theres alot of puffiness and pain.

Oldskool
02-23-2019, 11:18 PM
iknow it was a dumb idea. But no I haven’t gotten blood. I just moved to Florida and can’t get insurance threw work till March. My stats are. 28years old 511 200lbs I’ve been runnin gear on n off since I was like 20-21. Never ran a pact ���� and I don’t know my whole life I’ve always had a lump behind my nipples and I’ve been on sust now since since October. Was at 750 and 50mg drol. Then dropped to no drol and 250wk. And last Friday started 750wk, 50mg dbol, 50mg tren A eod. And they are hurting really bad and puffy. If someone can tell me how to post pics I’ll post a pic and y’all can tell me if you think it’s really bad gyno or cancer?What kind of AI have u been taking?

And how often?

Do u have nolvadex or letrozole on hand atm?

harvardDropout
02-24-2019, 12:01 AM
What kind of AI have u been taking?

And how often?

Do u have nolvadex or letrozole on hand atm?

i haven’t been taking anything... think I have like 1 adex pill I need to get something that will eat this away or something. I was pouring concrete today and the bag hit my chest and I almost dropped it because it hurt so bad

Oldskool
02-24-2019, 12:16 AM
i haven’t been taking anything... think I have like 1 adex pill I need to get something that will eat this away or something. I was pouring concrete today and the bag hit my chest and I almost dropped it because it hurt so bad Uve been doing gear for years without using an AI!!!!????

I said uve been using gear for like 7 years right?

Or maybe im confusing this thread with another one.

Skizzen
02-24-2019, 12:18 AM
At those doses without Ai is asking for gyno.
Your on tren so could be prolactin and will need caber. Or just as well could be not prolactin related and aromasin will fix.

Bloods will demand this. But I’d be jumping on some aromasin asap and sounds like you should be running a reducing protocol (there’s a thread somewhere) as it sounds like you may have missed the boat and has started to developing in later stages.

Without bloods it’s a broscience and we will all be guessing BUT try giving it a squeeze and see if you lactate. If you leak you need caber too

harvardDropout
02-24-2019, 12:22 AM
Your on tren so could be prolactin and will need caber. Or just as well could be not prolactin related and aromasin will fix.

Bloods will demand this. But I’d be jumping on some aromasin asap and sounds like you should be running a reducing protocol (there’s a thread somewhere) as it sounds like you may have missed the boat and has started to developing in later stages.

Without bloods it’s a broscience and we will all be guessing BUT try giving it a squeeze and see if you lactate. If you leak you need caber too

Whats caber? And I just did and nothing. Just a lot of pain and yes. On n off for 7 years. Never no ai...

harvardDropout
02-24-2019, 12:26 AM

It doesn’t look as bad there as it in in person...

Oldskool
02-24-2019, 12:26 AM

Without bloods it’s a broscience and we will all be guessing BUT try giving it a squeeze and see if you lactate. If you leak you need caber tooI doubt his gyno is prolactin related. But only cuz he just started the tren like a week ago.

Its gotta be estrogen related considering hes been taking an intermediate dose of test with absolutely no AI [emoji2357]

Oldskool
02-24-2019, 12:31 AM

It doesn’t look as bad there as it in in person...Uve got get urself on an AI .....REGULARLY.

U cant do gear without an AI. Not at those lvls bro.

At this point u need to get either nolvadex or letrozole as soon as humanly possible!!!!

Actually u need nolvadex. I'd only suggest letro on less severe cases.

I'm not trying to bust ur balls but somebody's gotta do it.

1. Never ever take gear without having a regularly scheduled AI.

2. It sounds like uve been taking gear for s long time without ever taking the time to properly educate urself on how to use it safely and effectively.

3. U desperately need to read every single thread on this entire site.

4. U need to find a source that can send u nolvadex and more adex.

Skizzen
02-24-2019, 01:12 AM
Whats caber? And I just did and nothing. Just a lot of pain and yes. On n off for 7 years. Never no ai...
If you got ai on hand get on it asap. Get some blood tested make sure they check prolactin. Caber is a must on tren for some.
You can kinda even see it in the photo which means it’s def developed. Look into how to reverse with some letro etc, even at a developed stage it can be reversed.

The second I put tren in my body I got a small lump the size of half a pea. I run caber thoughout my tren and Deca cycles and it never gets bigger but disappears once I’m off tren or Deca.

Skizzen
02-24-2019, 01:15 AM
Uve got get urself on an AI .....REGULARLY.

U cant do gear without an AI. Not at those lvls bro.

At this point u need to get either nolvadex or letrozole as soon as humanly possible!!!!

Actually u need nolvadex. I'd only suggest letro on less severe cases.

I'm not trying to bust ur balls but somebody's gotta do it.

1. Never ever take gear without having a regularly scheduled AI.

2. It sounds like uve been taking gear for s long time without ever taking the time to properly educate urself on how to use it safely and effectively.

3. U desperately need to read every single thread on this entire site.

4. U need to find a source that can send u nolvadex and more adex.

Second this. I blast and cruise when I go above 300mg of test I wouldn’t risk no ai
7 years you are lucky you don’t have some DD titties

meatneck71
02-24-2019, 05:37 PM
I really hope you can get this reversed. You could try running Nolva 40mgs ed until it goes away.. I think that's the recommended dosage for reducing gyno. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that. Yes, read the PCT / Gyno threads on here that are stickied. If it's tren related, cabergoline is the way to go. If it doesn't go away, you'll probably need surgery. I had surgery done years ago, it's not fun, but I'm happy I did it, nothing could take away my tren related gyno.

Biggaintime
02-24-2019, 05:44 PM
You need an AI and Caber for your current cycle
I would start talking Nolvadex as well

Old g
02-24-2019, 06:28 PM
iknow it was a dumb idea. But no I haven’t gotten blood. I just moved to Florida and can’t get insurance threw work till March. My stats are. 28years old 511 200lbs I’ve been runnin gear on n off since I was like 20-21. Never ran a pact ���� and I don’t know my whole life I’ve always had a lump behind my nipples and I’ve been on sust now since since October. Was at 750 and 50mg drol. Then dropped to no drol and 250wk. And last Friday started 750wk, 50mg dbol, 50mg tren A eod. And they are hurting really bad and puffy. If someone can tell me how to post pics I’ll post a pic and y’all can tell me if you think it’s really bad gyno or cancer?

You got a nice build brother, you can definitely get shredded. You have my build and I guess the same body issues, don’t take dball or droll that shits bitch tits in a bottle for some of us. 30yrs I had issues twice, once from dball and once from hcg. Get some nolvadex it’ll knock that shit out, go to a dr for that lump you had prior to juicing, could be anything, could be a calcium buildup. My guess is dont take orals, shit only makes you hold water u piss out once you finish anyway.You could be a beast bro, right diet , you look great . And gyno hurts like a motherfucker , there’s no mistaking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk