PDA

View Full Version : Help

Aces
02-23-2019, 05:26 PM
I was out of the game for a couple of years, but have been back at it for a few months now. I’m wanting to run a cycle at the beginning of may to run through the summer months and was looking for suggestions on possible cycles. Prior to my time off I ran a couple deca/test cycles, and anew/teen/test cycles. Just looking for any advice from some one more knowledgeable than me thanks

mdubbs
02-23-2019, 05:45 PM
I was out of the game for a couple of years, but have been back at it for a few months now. I’m wanting to run a cycle at the beginning of may to run through the summer months and was looking for suggestions on possible cycles. Prior to my time off I ran a couple deca/test cycles, and anew/teen/test cycles. Just looking for any advice from some one more knowledgeable than me thanksWhat are your goals? What are you looking to achieve?

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

cherrybombfitnes
02-23-2019, 07:09 PM
Test,mast, EQ is a good summer cycle. Try to do 14-16 weeks at least

Robolics Labs Intelligence

Aces
02-23-2019, 07:10 PM
I really want to bulk up for the summer preferably without too much water bloat. It sucks starting over damnit

Aces
02-23-2019, 07:12 PM
What kind of dosage would you recommend? And whatvoral for a kickstart?

animal23
02-23-2019, 07:51 PM
I would try dieting for 8 to 12 weeks hard before adding gear. Not sure how lean you are, but once your lean and add gear you'll look so much better