PDA

View Full Version : NPP low dose

BombdotCom
03-02-2019, 07:38 PM
What's the lowest I can run NPP and still get some lean gains and joint support.

I'm not looking for massive gains just joint comfort and lean mass. I'm in a deficit and diet is clean.

I dont want the estro or prolactin sides.

Has anyone ran this at a low TRT dose?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bigbeaph
03-02-2019, 07:59 PM
What's the lowest I can run NPP and still get some lean gains and joint support.

I'm not looking for massive gains just joint comfort and lean mass. I'm in a deficit and diet is clean.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkIf you were wanting to run nandrolone alongside trt for the joint benefits and nutrient partitioning....why wouldnt you go with deca instead? I fugin love npp but imo it works best with ed or eod sticks. Once a week with deca and your gtg.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

BombdotCom
03-02-2019, 08:11 PM
If you were wanting to run nandrolone alongside trt for the joint benefits and nutrient partitioning....why wouldnt you go with deca instead? I fugin love npp but imo it works best with ed or eod sticks. Once a week with deca and your gtg.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk it's just what I have in the old drawer. I'm using it EOD.

Ranger15
03-02-2019, 09:18 PM
I would run it Ed but you could do it EOD I would run it at least equal to my test at least to achieve the results your looking for. I often times run a mild blast cruise with low dose compound with my test works well with out major sides

thekaratekid
03-03-2019, 12:41 AM

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkHey brother I want to help you out and make this simple for you. What is your TRT dose a week?

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

BombdotCom
03-03-2019, 12:44 AM
Hey brother I want to help you out and make this simple for you. What is your TRT dose a week?

Sent from my LM-X210CM using TapatalkRight now its...

150 mg split
75 mon morning
75 fri night

cookiemonster
03-03-2019, 01:24 AM
Lowest ive gone with npp is 300 a week
Ive been thinking about low dosing it myself
Maybe 50mg mon wed fri something like that

chadmack282
03-03-2019, 04:19 AM
Right now its...

150 mg split
75 mon morning
75 fri night

I would match your test dose

BombdotCom
03-03-2019, 04:31 AM
I would match your test doseThat's exactly what I'm doing. I just wanted to be sure it was the right move.

I'm taking 50mg of anavar split daily. I was at 75 but started having trouble sleeping and felt like shit all day. Went back to 50mg and felt much better. I'm having stomach problems. I read it could be the var. Its manageable so far.

I should have mentioned all of this in the beginning...oh well.

I've noticed my shoulder joint pain is slowly going away. Veins are popping strength hasnt gone up much. But I'm mainly doing 20 to 25 reps all light weight super sets. I look full and leaner. I was 18 19 percent body fat. I lost 13lbs and I'm about 15 percent now. Abs are poppin.

I want to see how bad this tanks my lipids and if it raises my hematocrit. My blood pressure remains low at 60 at resting rate.
I did notice weaker boners and hard to get off. So I'm hoping it's not e2. Could be mental. Well see in a week when bloods come back.

150mg a week of npp mwf shouldn't raise my e2 right? I means anything's possible but technically it shouldn't.

cookiemonster
03-03-2019, 04:46 AM
That's exactly what I'm doing. I just wanted to be sure it was the right move.

I'm taking 50mg of anavar split daily. I was at 75 but started having trouble sleeping and felt like shit all day. Went back to 50mg and felt much better. I'm having stomach problems. I read it could be the var. Its manageable so far.

I should have mentioned all of this in the beginning...oh well.

I've noticed my shoulder joint pain is slowly going away. Veins are popping strength hasnt gone up much. But I'm mainly doing 20 to 25 reps all light weight super sets. I look full and leaner. I was 18 19 percent body fat. I lost 13lbs and I'm about 15 percent now. Abs are poppin.

I want to see how bad this tanks my lipids and if it raises my hematocrit. My blood pressure remains low at 60 at resting rate.
I did notice weaker boners and hard to get off. So I'm hoping it's not e2. Could be mental. Well see in a week when bloods come back.

150mg a week of npp mwf shouldn't raise my e2 right? I means anything's possible but technically it shouldn't.

Im the same with anavar too bro, just destroys my sleep

Micki420
03-03-2019, 07:38 PM
300 NPP is a good starting point.

thekaratekid
03-03-2019, 09:12 PM
Right now its...

150 mg split
75 mon morning
75 fri night

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkOkay good. For what you're wanting and going for with NPP you want to keep your Test to Nandro ratio at 2:1. In other words, for "therapeutic purposes," like you are wanting take half the dose of nandro to what you're taking of test a week. Make sense?

BombdotCom
03-03-2019, 09:15 PM
Okay good. For what you're wanting and going for with NPP you want to keep your Test to Nandro ratio at 2:1. In other words, for "therapeutic purposes," like you are wanting take half the dose of nandro to what you're taking of test a week. Make sense?

Sent from my LM-X210CM using TapatalkYes but would 75 a week really change anything?

thekaratekid
03-03-2019, 09:17 PM
Right now its...

150 mg split
75 mon morning
75 fri night

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkWhatever you do do not match your test dose otherwise, might as well be running a blast! You are going for therapeutic purposes correct? Therapeutic does not mean 300mgs of nandro a week. Get it?

thekaratekid
03-03-2019, 09:22 PM
Yes but would 75 a week really change anything?

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkYes it can. I've seen it make a difference in some individuals including myself at that low of a dose. But, also depends on how you respond to substances. I myself respond phenomenally well to any aas that I take but that is just me. Personally, I would up the nandro to about 100 to 125 a week and up the test to 200-250 a week. You'll definitely see some difference with that.

BombdotCom
03-03-2019, 09:22 PM
Whatever you do do not match your test dose otherwise, might as well be running a blast! You are going for therapeutic purposes correct? Therapeutic does not mean 300mgs of nandro a week. Get it?

Sent from my LM-X210CM using TapatalkYes I get it but half of 150 is 75 so I'm wondering if 75 is even going to be good on the joints. To be completely honest o just want to avoid any additional e2 conversion. So if 150 isnt enough to affect my e2 that would be great.

thekaratekid
03-03-2019, 09:24 PM
Yes I get it but half of 150 is 75 so I'm wondering if 75 is even going to be good on the joints. To be completely honest o just want to avoid any additional e2 conversion. So if 150 isnt enough to affect my e2 that would be great.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkThe thing with nandro is not so much e conversion it's the progesterone and prolactin that can get you

thekaratekid
03-03-2019, 09:26 PM
Yes I get it but half of 150 is 75 so I'm wondering if 75 is even going to be good on the joints. To be completely honest o just want to avoid any additional e2 conversion. So if 150 isnt enough to affect my e2 that would be great.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkI agree with you though. You could take it as high as 150 a week. Beyond that and you're out of therapeutic range. Know what I mean.....