PDA

View Full Version : Orals as PreWorkouts ? Thanks in Advance for any info.

OFR
03-05-2019, 07:53 PM
So I'm Running 200 Test C a week as a TrT. I have gone up to 600 before but I got super Oily and Acne came on Fast....ugg.

Now my Real Question, I Compete in BJJ/JIU JITSU And I'm trying to find out is there any Orals that Can be taken and The Mental/Physical Effects felt Within Hours. Also I am in the Lifting gym Daily during the Week and my CNS starts to Drag by the end of the Week. I like to Go as Hard as I can Friday Morning and Rest the Weekend BUT I'm so ZAPPED by Friday It's Hard to Burn my self up Good. It would be Nice to have Something That I could Grab another Gear with....Stims like caffeine ect don't seem to Work They seem to Kill Cardio for me Heart Rate gets high to fast maybe.... I'm 44 Thanks.....

Biggaintime
03-05-2019, 08:01 PM
Go to BLUE COLLAR GODZ
SUB FORUM
Click on products thread
We are the leaders in pwo mixs
They are brewed the right way with quality raws.
We are a domestic source

All pre workouts should be taken 60-90 min before training.

Ok as far as what to take hmm.. We have to many to choose from
Look at the list first then pm me or ask this question on our sub forum

Biggaintime
03-05-2019, 08:03 PM

Biggaintime
03-05-2019, 08:05 PM
Don't take anything with Tren
It will make you out of breath to easy

For your sport

maxmuscle1
03-05-2019, 08:23 PM
So I'm Running 200 Test C a week as a TrT. I have gone up to 600 before but I got super Oily and Acne came on Fast....ugg.

Now my Real Question, I Compete in BJJ/JIU JITSU And I'm trying to find out is there any Orals that Can be taken and The Mental/Physical Effects felt Within Hours. Also I am in the Lifting gym Daily during the Week and my CNS starts to Drag by the end of the Week. I like to Go as Hard as I can Friday Morning and Rest the Weekend BUT I'm so ZAPPED by Friday It's Hard to Burn my self up Good. It would be Nice to have Something That I could Grab another Gear with....Stims like caffeine ect don't seem to Work They seem to Kill Cardio for me Heart Rate gets high to fast maybe.... I'm 44 Thanks.....

Turinabol works well IMO/IME!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OFR
03-05-2019, 09:08 PM
How Long after do you Feel effects, would you say ? Thank you. maxmuscle1

maxmuscle1
03-05-2019, 09:24 PM
How Long after to you Feel effects, would you say ? Thank you. maxmuscle1

I started feeling effects from Day 1. After 5 days I noticed the effects within 45 minutes( as a pre workout)my strength went through the roof. Everyone is different, keep in mind. I like tbol a lot for this purpose but it isn’t candy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk