PDA

View Full Version : Test Cyp-Deca-EQ?

Ironman 580
03-06-2019, 12:47 AM
im currently running 600 mg test cyp weekly-500 deca weekly, i want to throw some EQ in which is arriving soon should i drop the deca or run it all together?looking for a decent clean bulk im on my 5th week of this scycle.Should i add the EQ and keep the deca as well or drop the deca?lookin for all opinions thx brothers

maxmuscle1
03-06-2019, 02:58 AM
im currently running 600 mg test cyp weekly-500 deca weekly, i want to throw some EQ in which is arriving soon should i drop the deca or run it all together?looking for a decent clean bulk im on my 5th week of this scycle.Should i add the EQ and keep the deca as well or drop the deca?lookin for all opinions thx brothers

I love the addition of EQ. Definitely don’t drop the Deca. You could lower Deca to 300-400 and add 400-600 of EQ or just add the EQ to your current dosage. I like to run EQ and/or Deca for long periods. IME

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldskool
03-06-2019, 12:51 PM
im currently running 600 mg test cyp weekly-500 deca weekly, i want to throw some EQ in which is arriving soon should i drop the deca or run it all together?looking for a decent clean bulk im on my 5th week of this scycle.Should i add the EQ and keep the deca as well or drop the deca?lookin for all opinions thx brothersWhat maxmuscle said is what I do.

Test deca EQ is just about as traditional a bulk cycle as u can get.

As far as amounts, that depends on u and how u react to elevated prolactin, how high ur prolactin goes, etc etc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

chadmack282
03-06-2019, 09:53 PM
How long do u plan to run cycle? If u r only doing around 12weeks & u r in week6 already it would b a waste of eq.

Oldskool
03-06-2019, 09:56 PM
How long do u plan to run cycle? If u r only doing around 12weeks & u r in week6 already it would b a waste of eq.That's true. He'd have to front load it if it was a shorter cycle.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk