PDA

View Full Version : PRIVATE LABEL - BUSTED!

Pages : [1] 2

JOHN_DOE
03-06-2019, 12:28 PM
Private Label aka PL has been busted. I’ll attach two links to news articles below. Whoever is responding to his order emails is NOT him. It’s LE (Indiana State Police) or another agency assisting with investigation. DO NOT ORDER!

https://www.thedcregister.com/news-briefs/arrest-warrants-served-over-selling-steroids

https://www.eaglecountryonline.com/news/local-news/steroids-reason-for-police-searches-at-two-dearborn-co-homes

teejey
03-06-2019, 12:31 PM
Private Label aka PL has been busted. I’ll attach two links to news articles below. Whoever is responding to his order emails is NOT him. It’s LE (Indiana State Police) or another agency assisting with investigation. DO NOT ORDER!

https://www.thedcregister.com/news-briefs/arrest-warrants-served-over-selling-steroids

https://www.eaglecountryonline.com/news/local-news/steroids-reason-for-police-searches-at-two-dearborn-co-homesHow do u know its p.l.? Those articles dont have pics of vials or,anything etc.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

teejey
03-06-2019, 12:32 PM
I redact my last statement. I see something is up with the subforums now.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

kawa636
03-06-2019, 12:42 PM
noway bro,is this foreal JD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JOHN_DOE
03-06-2019, 12:57 PM
Whattup kaWA! Yeah it’s for real. He isn’t responding to his phone (seems to be shut off). Bitcoin addy was changed in response to order emails. And yes this is the real JD - my other name is still banned. I just wanted to get a warning out to community not to be emailing orders or responding - because it’s not PL you are corresponding with!

kawa636
03-06-2019, 12:59 PM
Whattup kaWA! Yeah it’s for real. He isn’t responding to his phone (seems to be shut off). Bitcoin addy was changed in response to order emails. And yes this is the real JD - my other name is still banned. I just wanted to get a warning out to community not to be emailing orders or responding - because it’s not PL you are corresponding with!

sup brother!!!!
fuckkk i just ordered last week n still havent got it..thanku for sharing this JD

HD-Beast
03-06-2019, 01:01 PM
Well, there goes my money. Hopefully that is all I have lost. Now I will sit around paranoid.

Drillit
03-06-2019, 01:06 PM

https://www.eaglecountryonline.com/news/local-news/steroids-reason-for-police-searches-at-two-dearborn-co-homes

Thanks for the heads up JD. Glad to see you and hope all is well.

Drillit

Big ragu
03-06-2019, 01:11 PM
Pretty bad news

Bigdaddyperk
03-06-2019, 01:18 PM
Wtf?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

German89
03-06-2019, 01:22 PM
Hi JD!

That's shit shitty news to wake up to.. I hope riggs is okay.

P.s. Did you see my other granny leggings?

JOHN_DOE
03-06-2019, 01:34 PM
No not yet lol. I’ll check s.COM...bout to get surgery on my deviated septum in hour and a half

JOHN_DOE
03-06-2019, 01:35 PM
Not sure if you should expect anything to show up or not.

RIGGS is aware of the situation.

Bigdaddyperk
03-06-2019, 01:40 PM
Think imma be [emoji40]...was hoping a joke till i seen subforum...ummmmm...man that sucks

Steven78
03-06-2019, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Doe! Fingers crossed man....

Bullrush
03-06-2019, 01:42 PM
Wow. Thanks for the heads up JD. Hope all is well bro. We all miss your presence here.

JOHN_DOE
03-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Wow. Thanks for the heads up JD. Hope all is well bro. We all miss your presence here.
I’m trying to reconcile with the powers that be and make a return here.

Bullrush
03-06-2019, 01:46 PM
I’m trying to reconcile with the powers that be and make a return here.That would be great. You have my vote..

HD-Beast
03-06-2019, 01:46 PM
Gonna ask, who is JD?

Bullrush
03-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Gonna ask, who is JD?A former BOP mod and rep

Bigdaddyperk
03-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Gonna ask, who is JD?Someone who knows what he talkin bout...lol

HD-Beast
03-06-2019, 01:49 PM
A former BOP mod and rep

Appreciate it. Not experienced in this.

Bullrush
Someone who knows what he talkin bout...lol

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkIndeed.

Bullrush
Appreciate it. Still paranoid that the order I paid for Monday is going to get me into legal trouble. Not experienced in this.They don't care about the small guys ordering .

Drillit
03-06-2019, 01:50 PM
Appreciate it. Still paranoid that the order I paid for Monday is going to get me into legal trouble. Not experienced in this.

You didn’t order anything.....

Drillit

HD-Beast
03-06-2019, 01:50 PM
They don't care about the small guys ordering .

It would seem like a waste of resources. Appreciate you again

JOHN_DOE
03-06-2019, 01:57 PM
LE is responding to order emails. They’ve changed the bitcoin address.

Anyone getting responses from PL’s email is corresponding with LE.

Bullrush
03-06-2019, 02:00 PM

Anyone getting responses from PL’s email is corresponding with LE.Well then .. Don't respond to any email from PL or send any funds.

Bullrush
03-06-2019, 02:01 PM

Anyone getting responses from PL’s email is corresponding with LE.Again , Thank you , JD, for giving us @ BOP this info. So we can stay safe.

fsarah29
03-06-2019, 02:03 PM
JD, do we have a timeframe for these emails? I know someone who made an order Thursday and had difficulties getting the email address to work...

Bigdaddyperk
03-06-2019, 02:05 PM
You didn’t order anything.....

DrillitNa you didnt order ur good....im glad i didnt order either...if anyone did hopefully they cancelled that shit in time..or they gonna be abel to eat a peice of coal and shit a diamond for the next month or so...lol

SBxAlpha
03-06-2019, 02:47 PM
Sad day today boys....

Jay0536
03-06-2019, 03:05 PM
Wow! That really sucks!!

Sachie
03-06-2019, 03:08 PM
This is terrible news... I hope Riggs is ok... My next cycle was going to be PL... Fuck.....

JOHN_DOE
03-06-2019, 03:11 PM
JD, do we have a timeframe for these emails? I know someone who made an order Thursday and had difficulties getting the email address to work...
They raided his house Monday. I last talked to him by phone on Sunday. So anything thru Sunday would have been PL responding. I would assume anything after they raided his house on Monday is LE.

Best thing to do is not accept any packages or open any packages. Do not reply to emails.

M5077
03-06-2019, 03:17 PM
WhoA

DD

MrBash
03-06-2019, 03:24 PM
So I sent a order out a order to his email last night. First time. Did not get a response back. Hit Riggs up this morning their Pm. He told me to screen shot my order to him via pm and I sent it via pm. I didn’t send funds and I haven’t got a response back from him since 730 this morn. Is he good or is he wrapped up in this. I new I should have just said no... is Riggs wrapped up in this too.

Bullrush
03-06-2019, 03:26 PM
So I sent a order out a order to his email last night. First time. Did not get a response back. Hit Riggs up this morning their Pm. He told me to screen shot my order to him via pm and I sent it via pm. I didn’t send funds and I haven’t got a response back from him since 730 this morn. Is he good or is he wrapped up in this. I new I should have just said no... is Riggs wrapped up in this too. Riggs is good.

MrBash
03-06-2019, 03:28 PM
And with all the orders they were doing LE can’t go after everyone... how does the board executives handle this.. PL forum was up on the board late last night and this morn... I would say as long as myself included did t send any funds to receive a package you will be ok... it’s only a email.. their has been no offense of money hasn’t been sent. And for people that sent money over the weekend or are waiting on a package. I feel for your worrying and May God be with you... I don’t ever want to see anyone get jammed up.

Lucien
03-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Wtf?

Im having trouble on this one myself, I have used almost every source here just to try everyones stuff, and have only made consecutive orders with PL.

itsBoogie
03-06-2019, 03:37 PM
Hi JD!

That's shit shitty news to wake up to.. I hope riggs is okay.

P.s. Did you see my other granny leggings?JD glad to see everything's ok with you brother! I'm thinking same as German...hopefully Riggs is good! Thanks for still looking for all of us!!!!

itsBoogie
03-06-2019, 03:39 PM
Gonna ask, who is JD?One of the best guys to know on here!!!

MrBash
03-06-2019, 03:41 PM
I would say hopefully they didn’t keep emails stored. And if you received a package already don’t worry about it. If you ordered and haven’t received it then be wary. What is bugging me a lot is I was contemacted via pm from Riggs this morning. And I hope for his sake he is in the clear with this. All I did was send a pm with some order detail and a fictitious addy. But still it’s a little unsealing. I do t know if anyone else has sent orders via pm. I always thought it was a no no and did it against my better judgement. But whatever like I said it isn’t a crime to send a order. As long as it wasn’t paid for I am good. If it was Le that had a hold of Riggs or his acccou t after I sent a PM I would have had a bitcoin sent to me right away and I didn’t . Thank god for that.And also I sent a order last night thru email and did not have a response this morning. So if LE was posing as PL as of right now everyone that had to pay or put in a order would be contacted with details to send money.. so whatever you do ingmore any response about orders or payment details and consider your funds gone..

MrBash
03-06-2019, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=itsBoogie;932771]JD glad to see everything's ok with you brother! I'm thinking same as German...hopefully Riggs is good! Thanks for still looking for all of us!!!![/QUOTE
I know o am blowing this thread up with post after post but I have to acknowledge JF. Thanks for bringing this to light as fast as possible and saving a lot of people grief.. keep us up on the news.

Weapon X
03-06-2019, 03:46 PM
If it were me, I would caution anyone not to post anything incriminating about communication or ordering from PL

Dont wanna be old
03-06-2019, 03:48 PM
Private Label banner was removed with all his Threads and Posts .
Will update any information when possible .
DWBO

Yellowninja
03-06-2019, 03:49 PM
I would say hopefully they didn’t keep emails stored. And if you received a package already don’t worry about it. If you ordered and haven’t received it then be wary. What is bugging me a lot is I was contemacted via pm from Riggs this morning. And I hope for his sake he is in the clear with this. All I did was send a pm with some order detail and a fictitious addy. But still it’s a little unsealing. I do t know if anyone else has sent orders via pm. I always thought it was a no no and did it against my better judgement. But whatever like I said it isn’t a crime to send a order. As long as it wasn’t paid for I am good. If it was Le that had a hold of Riggs or his acccou t after I sent a PM I would have had a bitcoin sent to me right away and I didn’t . Thank god for that.And also I sent a order last night thru email and did not have a response this morning. So if LE was posing as PL as of right now everyone that had to pay or put in a order would be contacted with details to send money.. so whatever you do ingmore any response about orders or payment details and consider your funds gone..

Riggs is all good dont worry about the pm he was trying to figure out what was going on. He was one of the people to first get suspicious of things that were not right. I'm sure he will post something in the near future.

Weapon X
03-06-2019, 03:49 PM
https://youtu.be/c5fts7bj-so

SwoleSooner
03-06-2019, 03:52 PM
https://youtu.be/c5fts7bj-so

Leave it to Brother Weapon!
Got em

JOHN_DOE
03-06-2019, 03:56 PM
DWBO

Good to see you old friend =)

itsBoogie
03-06-2019, 04:03 PM
Guys I'm just going to to say it....as much as it sucks that a good source is in the most fucked upped of position....I'm absolutely stoked to see JD back!!!!! When I 1st signed on to BOP he was one I instantly knew I could trust his advise and was a good dude and moderated with the same respect for everyone...still lost as to why the ban...but glad you've made it back home man!!

JOHN_DOE
03-06-2019, 04:06 PM
Guys I'm just going to to say it....as much as it sucks that a good source is in the most fucked upped of position....I'm absolutely stoked to see JD back!!!!! When I 1st signed on to BOP he was one I instantly knew I could trust his advise and was a good dude and moderated with the same respect for everyone...still lost as to why the ban...but glad you've made it back home man!!
Ive never had but the best intentions for everyone here.

I made a voluntary leave (really needed a break)...I said some things on the way out that were out of line and I was in the wrong for saying out of anger and frustration. That is why I was banned.

kawa636
03-06-2019, 04:10 PM

i agree with this BOOGIE^JD has always had my back from get go.#RESPECTS

Oldschooler
03-06-2019, 04:20 PM

I made a voluntary leave (really needed a break)...I said some things on the way out that were out of line and I was in the wrong for saying out of anger and frustration. That is why I was banned.

Thank you coming back and the heads up to everyone.
Out of curiosity...are you the JohnDoe from the JDB podcast?

JOHN_DOE
03-06-2019, 04:21 PM
Thank you coming back and the heads up to everyone.
Out of curiosity...are you the JohnDoe from the JDB podcast?
Nope not me

itsBoogie
03-06-2019, 04:24 PM

I made a voluntary leave (really needed a break)...I said some things on the way out that were out of line and I was in the wrong for saying out of anger and frustration. That is why I was banned.Well brother we all say shit when we are frustrated or pissed off. I can totally understand your stress and I'm sure I have no idea the amount you had and at the time you dipped there was a lot of nonsense going on here...fools posting stupid shit, extortion for test results...your passion for for the lifestyle shined to all of us and even as of us average Joe's it's good to have ya back!! Looking forward to your presence again!

Harvy2k19
03-06-2019, 04:29 PM
I’m in the same boat... worried also about getting into legal trouble.

itsBoogie
03-06-2019, 04:32 PM
Na you didnt order ur good....im glad i didnt order either...if anyone did hopefully they cancelled that shit in time..or they gonna be abel to eat a peice of coal and shit a diamond for the next month or so...lol

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkGlad to see you back as well!

Bigdaddyperk
03-06-2019, 04:34 PM
Glad to see you back as well!Thx brutha....but little uneasy lmfao...

German89
03-06-2019, 04:46 PM
Good luck with surgery JD!!

Stay safe everyone!

itsBoogie
03-06-2019, 04:48 PM
Thx brutha....but little uneasy lmfao...

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkBeen there man...I feel ya!

Weapon X
03-06-2019, 04:56 PM
Leave it to Brother Weapon!
Got em

https://youtu.be/frT6TKyJ_cw

Wshadrick
03-06-2019, 05:03 PM
Who’s Private Lable. What the fuck is AAS.. No I didn’t order anything to have shipped to my house... I’m this big because I do a lot of push ups.... If no more questions get the fuck off my property, I don’t know shit.....

itsBoogie
03-06-2019, 05:07 PM
Who’s Private Lable. What the fuck is AAS.. No I didn’t order anything to have shipped to my house... I’m this big because I do a lot of push ups.... If no more questions get the fuck off my property, I don’t know shit.....Are you on a cellular phone?.....prank calller... prank caller!

Weapon X
03-06-2019, 05:24 PM
Are you on a cellular phone?.....prank calller... prank caller!

https://youtu.be/2nG7aix-VO4

Ranger15
03-06-2019, 05:28 PM
Sad day to see this happen hate it for these guy's hoping for the best for them

Riggs
03-06-2019, 05:31 PM
So I sent a order out a order to his email last night. First time. Did not get a response back. Hit Riggs up this morning their Pm. He told me to screen shot my order to him via pm and I sent it via pm. I didn’t send funds and I haven’t got a response back from him since 730 this morn. Is he good or is he wrapped up in this. I new I should have just said no... is Riggs wrapped up in this too.

Wait......"you knew you should have just told me no???" I needed that screenshot to see the Bitcoin addy you were provided and compare it to the questionable ones.

I'm not wrapped up in anything.....and wrapped up in what exactly?

Let me explain.....the last communication I had with PL was Sun night/Mon morning @ 330am.....by Tues morning I was concerned to the point I reached out to BOP staff (Kube's) and JD knowing JD knows him personally. While waiting for JD to respond I had a regular guy contact me about his order....we noticed that the Bitcoin addy always used was different, this combined with Mr PL not responding to me set off my alarms so I started to further investigate by comparing old orders that used Bitcoin to see if the addy's all were the same......they were and as my gut was screaming the email from Tues afternoon was very suspicious so I told the regular guy to not have any further communications with PL and I made an announcement "Urgent Must Read" and told everyone to not send in any new orders and to not communicate with PL via email until I announced it was all good.

So Bash that was me going off a hunch and it was paramount to me figuring out we had a problem. Had I not done that/this there's no telling how many new orders would have been submitted.

And wtf do you mean you should have just told me "no?" Had you not provided what I asked we wouldn't be having this conversation alerting all of BOP to the problem. Bro if you trusted me to handle your needs why is it this goes down and immediately you wanna know "is Riggs wrapped up in this too?!?" Well hell yah I'm wrapped up in it to the point that nobody has heard from PL so I risked it all and did my own research then announced, on a hunch, to all of BOP that no new orders will be accepted. So I'm taking massive risks like my freedom, looking out for you and now in hindsight you wanna say I should have just told Riggs no. Well guess what had you told me no then nobody would know about the arrest.

I thought that you had learned but obviously you're still learning and that's ok bud.......but bro pls learn from this that I'm the realest dude you'll ever meet on a board. I never hide behind a keyboard or do my brothers wrong. My BOP brothers are my family and I will defend and support them like my own real family.

Sachie
03-06-2019, 05:35 PM
I'm glad your ok Big Guy!

Wait......"you knew you should have just told me no???" I needed that screenshot to see the Bitcoin addy you were provided and compare it to the questionable ones.

Let me explain.....the last communication I had with PL was Sun night/Mon morning @ 330am.....by Tues morning I was concerned to the point I reached out to BOP staff (Kube's) and JD knowing JD knows him personally. While waiting for JD to respond I had a regular guy contact me about his order....we noticed that the Bitcoin addy always used was different, this combined with Mr PL not responding to me set off my alarms so I started to further investigate by comparing old orders that used Bitcoin to see if the addy's all were the same......they were and as my gut was screaming the email from Tues afternoon was very suspicious so I told the regular guy to not have any further communications with PL and I made an announcement "Urgent Must Read" and told everyone to not send in any new orders and to not communicate with PL via email until I announced it was all good.

So Bash that was me going off a hunch and it was paramount to me figuring out we had a problem. Had I not done that/this there's no telling how many new orders would have been submitted.

And wtf do you mean you should have just told me "no?" Had you not provided what I asked we wouldn't be having this conversation alerting all of BOP to the problem. Bro if you trusted me to handle your needs why is it this goes down and immediately you wanna know "is Riggs wrapped up in this too?!?" Well hell yah I'm wrapped up in it to the point that nobody has heard from PL so I risked it all and did my own research then announced, on a hunch, to all of BOP that no new orders will be accepted. So I'm taking massive risks like my freedom, looking out for you and now in hindsight you wanna say I should have just told Riggs no. Well guess what had you told me no then nobody would know about the arrest.

I thought that you had learned but obviously you're still learning and that's ok bud.......but bro pls learn from this that I'm the realest dude you'll ever meet on a board. I never hide behind a keyboard or do my brothers wrong. My BOP brothers are my family and I will defend and support them like my own real family.

Hayabusa_muscle
03-06-2019, 05:36 PM

Riggs shoot me a line whe ya can

Bigdaddyperk
03-06-2019, 05:38 PM

I thought that you had learned but obviously you're still learning and that's ok bud.......but bro pls learn from this that I'm the realest dude you'll ever meet on a board. I never hide behind a keyboard or do my brothers wrong. My BOP brothers are my family and I will defend and support them like my own real family.Pms full bro

Riggs
03-06-2019, 05:39 PM
DWBO

Thank you my brother D.

It's the smart move and thank you for doing it. I wasn't sure you would recognize my new Wickr handle.

I'm trying like hell to handle this appropriately because I have yet to hear form PL or see anything in these articles that specifically mention PL. But with him not responding to me and it being in his town it's highly likely its PL.

I haven't slept since Mon night with all tbis.

Riggs
03-06-2019, 05:41 PM
Pms full bro

I cleared out all pm's bro....

itsBoogie
03-06-2019, 05:51 PM

I thought that you had learned but obviously you're still learning and that's ok bud.......but bro pls learn from this that I'm the realest dude you'll ever meet on a board. I never hide behind a keyboard or do my brothers wrong. My BOP brothers are my family and I will defend and support them like my own real family.Glad to see alls good with you man! The only "wrapped up" most of us were worried about about you was that they put only used one set cuffs to get your big ass arms behind your back! That Shit hurts...lol

jbstafford290
03-06-2019, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the heads ups brother

fsarah29
03-06-2019, 05:58 PM
Riggs, get it big dog! Hey when we get to the yard I'm putting my finger in your belt loop.......

But seriously, I get it, that shit was nerve racking and I'm still up from yesterday morning, thanks for your help and your attention to detail Riggs....who knows how many brothers and sisters you saved from worse outcomes.... Prayer my bro's...

Sqwuidd
03-06-2019, 06:00 PM
Sup mother fucker

MachoMan
03-06-2019, 06:02 PM
RIP to another great source! How about they investigate the opioid epidemic ravaging the fucking country. Unbelievable

Drillit
03-06-2019, 06:09 PM
RIP to another great source! How about they investigate the opioid epidemic ravaging the fucking country. Unbelievable

For real. Good thing they got PL. They really needed to stem the tide of hard working clean eating gym goers in this country looking for a little extra reward for years of hard work.
For fucks sakes they should’ve given the guy a medal for customer service.

itsBoogie
03-06-2019, 06:12 PM
For real. Good thing they got PL. They really needed to stem the tide of hard working clean eating gym goers in this country looking for a little extra reward for years of hard work.
For fucks sakes they should’ve given the guy a medal for customer service.I second that!

Riggs
03-06-2019, 06:20 PM
For fucks sakes they should’ve given the guy a medal for customer service.

Guys I'm extremely shaken by this so I apologize for my post if it was kras. I'm just completely blind sided by this and here we are making all this commotion and not a single one of us JD, myself or any other staff member has spoken to PL.

I'm way past upset and I feel like crying and smashing something all at the same time.

You will NEVER EVER meet a more real mufuq'r than Mr PL. I'm devastated and in complete disbelief.

I urge you ALL to pray for Mr PL and send good vibes his way. He put it all on the line for you.

Bigdaddyperk
03-06-2019, 06:27 PM
Guys I'm extremely shaken by this so I apologize for my post if it was kras. I'm just completely blind sided by this and here we are making all this commotion and not a single one of us JD, myself or any other staff member has spoken to PL.

I'm way past upset and I feel like crying and smashing something all at the same time.

You will NEVER EVER meet a more real mufuq'r than Mr PL. I'm devastated and in complete disbelief.

I urge you ALL to pray for Mr PL and send good vibes his way. He put it all on the line for you.Man ...this all bad.....prayers our for him and his....solid dude.

Hayabusa_muscle
03-06-2019, 06:27 PM

I urge you ALL to pray for Mr PL and send good vibes his way. He put it all on the line for you.

Can you shoot me a pm Riggs

itsBoogie
03-06-2019, 06:30 PM

I urge you ALL to pray for Mr PL and send good vibes his way. He put it all on the line for you.Hopefully you or JD can keep update us on how its going for him....one thing I learned alone time ago. It's about what you did...its how much you pay for your attorney. I learned the hard way it costs you everything you worked so hard for but it's better then the alternative

itsBoogie
03-06-2019, 06:31 PM
I'm curious as to how....did someone give him up?

Weapon X
03-06-2019, 06:36 PM
Your post wasn’t crass. Mr.B needed to be called out for bullshit and you addressed it

Drillit
03-06-2019, 06:37 PM

I can only imagine your level of anxiety. There’s a lot of depth there. From the well being of you and yours to the people you speak to here daily. I feel for you and urge you to find a couple *****.

Drillit

MrBash
03-06-2019, 06:51 PM

No way Riggs . I meant nothing by is “Is riggs wrapped In This too” I meant that outta concern not out of a suspicious or direspectful way... fuck dude I know your stand up even if it’s only thru the web that people have a realasionship. Come on man I know your a All about what you do and you have people that depend on You daily. And I don’t mean from (Bop) I mean in your daily life. Never want to see anyone ever jammed up. And sending the PM. I did that only cause of who asked for it. Itst made me uneasy. Please understand that. And I just read what I wrote over and I can understand the way it was written what it looks like. But please I meant only love outta that...And I didn’t knownyou wanted a screen shot to see bitcoin addy. That makes very much sense to me now...

RRR
03-06-2019, 06:55 PM
Yea this whole thing sux.. Prayers for the dude and his family...

Sent from my LM-X410PM using Tapatalk

SwoleSooner
03-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Plz pm me riggs

Riggs
03-06-2019, 07:12 PM
Man I apologize too. Thank you for clarifying bro.

No way Riggs . I meant nothing by is “Is riggs wrapped In This too” I meant that outta concern not out of a suspicious or direspectful way... fuck dude I know your stand up even if it’s only thru the web that people have a realasionship. Come on man I know your a All about what you do and you have people that depend on You daily. And I don’t mean from (Bop) I mean in your daily life. Never want to see anyone ever jammed up. And sending the PM. I did that only cause of who asked for it. Itst made me uneasy. Please understand that. And I just read what I wrote over and I can understand the way it was written what it looks like. But please I meant only love outta that...And I didn’t knownyou wanted a screen shot to see bitcoin addy. That makes very much sense to me now...

Big ragu
03-06-2019, 07:49 PM
Glad to see you’re good Riggs.

Jackman96
03-06-2019, 08:19 PM
In to hear about updates.

I hope that everything works out for all the brothers involved especially Riggs

Stay safe y’all

Hayabusa_muscle
03-06-2019, 08:23 PM
I cleared out all pm's bro....

Pm me when you can. Riggs

Bigdaddyperk
03-06-2019, 08:29 PM
Pm me when you can. RiggsMe too bruthaa.please

Riggs
03-06-2019, 08:31 PM
Pm me when you can. Riggs

Me too bruthaa.please

Ooaahhww man guys it's been pure chaos.....I'll sit down and pm you both now.

Sorry for the delay responding.

RRR
03-06-2019, 08:36 PM

Sorry for the delay responding.I sent ya a pm too man...

fsarah29
03-06-2019, 08:50 PM
Riggs,
Much respect and I know you’re slammed and pulled in every direction right now, but could you fire me off a PM please.... post count on here won’t let me do one....thank Brutha from anutha mutha..

Liftthatishbro
03-06-2019, 08:54 PM
I have to say this has had me down the whole day. I was really bonding with the brothers and that really was helping me get in better shape and out of my shell a bit.
Fucked up that someone provided a great platform to get people together and bond in health and shit like this happens when there is so much other shit going on in the world and evil shit.
I pray for him and everyone in this forum who takes the time to look out for us guys which is why i became a donor. Riggs has been great and all the brothers who have supported me since i started my journey in health..

Drillit
03-06-2019, 09:08 PM
I have to say this has had me down the whole day. I was really bonding with the brothers and that really was helping me get in better shape and out of my shell a bit.
Fucked up that someone provided a great platform to get people together and bond in health and shit like this happens when there is so much other shit going on in the world and evil shit.
I pray for him and everyone in this forum who takes the time to look out for us guys which is why i became a donor. Riggs has been great and all the brothers who have supported me since i started my journey in health..

Move your log right into the member logs brother. Keep it going. Now is no time to quit!

Drillit

German89
03-06-2019, 09:13 PM
I know. i was sad to see my log gone.. sometimes i'll end up having to go through it to see if something worked or not or, just anything if i am questioning something. but, whatever... safety first!

continue your log in the other section and keep it going. i'm sure all the guys will come back

Liftthatishbro
03-06-2019, 09:21 PM
I know. i was sad to see my log gone.. sometimes i'll end up having to go through it to see if something worked or not or, just anything if i am questioning something. but, whatever... safety first!

continue your log in the other section and keep it going. i'm sure all the guys will come back

Thanks german... still using fitness pal btw

SadSavage1
03-06-2019, 09:24 PM
It's a damn shame!Phuckin P.D. ain't nothing better to do than to phuck with good people! Thanks for the heads up J.D.! Rigg's hope everything is good with you brother! My prayers [emoji120] go out to Mr.PL in this phucked up situation.ill pm you brother Rigg's in awhile cause I know right now your hands are tied up!

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

T-Bagger
03-06-2019, 09:27 PM
It’s not like there isn’t an opioid or Fent crisis out there. Let’s go after steroids! Assholes.

Liftthatishbro
03-06-2019, 09:32 PM
Move your log right into the member logs brother. Keep it going. Now is no time to quit!

Drillit

I hear you brother... I have pretty bad PTSD so i'm super anxious and down right now... I will try to get back on the horse but this shit is unsettling... I am also angry when people get fucked with for trying to provide a service... All the brothers I have met on here are dads, military men and women, mothers all just wanting to improve their lives..
I will try and get past the hump...

Harvy2k19
03-06-2019, 09:36 PM
I know your slammed right now Riggs, but if you can kindly send a pm my way too I would very much appreciate it!! Thanks brother!! Sending good vibes all around

Big Beef
03-06-2019, 09:55 PM
I don't have time to read through all the posts, but this is a sad day fellas. I know I don't need to say it, but I am anyways. I've been soaking all this up & getting my head wrapped around it since I found out & I wasn't even comfortable logging on at first (I'm a paranoid mofo), but I just wanted to tell Mr PL, all his family & anyone affected in a major way by this... prayers for you all! I hope the best to all ya!

SadSavage1
03-06-2019, 10:06 PM
I don't have time to read through all the posts, but this is a sad day fellas. I know I don't need to say it, but I am anyways. I've been soaking all this up & getting my head wrapped around it since I found out & I wasn't even comfortable logging on at first (I'm a paranoid mofo), but I just wanted to tell Mr PL, all his family & anyone affected in a major way by this... prayers for you all! I hope the best to all ya!Me too brother!Cleaned house already!

FrankTheTank
03-06-2019, 10:06 PM
Anybody that tries to order from Riggs or anybody else that has any connection to a lab that was just busted is absolutely stupid.....

FrankTheTank
03-06-2019, 10:08 PM
Cut your loses and move on....

Electromass
03-06-2019, 10:20 PM
Nope not meGood to hear from you JD....
But you are still a dick sum bitch!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

fsarah29
03-06-2019, 10:29 PM
I lost yah Riggs, hit me up when you can. Thanks man

BlueCalves5
03-06-2019, 10:37 PM
Worst news in a while. Sending prayers to Mr PL and his loved ones. Fucking pigs going after the wrong people.

Oncewild
03-06-2019, 10:59 PM
Thughts and prayers PL and those close--as well as any directly affected. There is simply nothing about this that doesn't suck.

hamsy523
03-06-2019, 11:16 PM

Sorry for the delay responding.

Hit me up when you can bud.
Thanks

Judgmentalist
03-06-2019, 11:44 PM
Jesus. Thanks to Riggs for getting out in front of this. PL was on my short list. One of the good guys. This is massively fucked.

Musclez
03-06-2019, 11:51 PM
Come on... he put it all on the line for money. I know that’s a dick statement, but it’s the truth.

DubleDizzle
03-07-2019, 12:08 AM

Sorry for the delay responding.Yo homie. Hit me up whenever u can.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Kaboomrage
03-07-2019, 12:31 AM
This is damn unfortunate for Mr. PL. I need advice brothers. I Was receiving emails Monday..

SwoleSooner
03-07-2019, 12:34 AM
This is damn unfortunate for Mr. PL. I need advice brothers. I Was receiving emails Monday..

There r tons of us in the same situation. I think just chill & once Riggs can get to all of us, he will. I know how u feelin though my man

Liftthatishbro
03-07-2019, 12:44 AM
There r tons of us in the same situation. I think just chill & once Riggs can get to all of us, he will. I know how u feelin though my man

Very true brother... obviously no one knew anything so im sure plenty of people may have been in contact between mon-tues... just be glad that folks in the forum were super responsive in damage Control and put the info out as soon as they knew..

Riggs
03-07-2019, 01:00 AM
Very sorry homie I've had an onslaught of pm's and I'm still working my way thru them now.

I promise I'll get to ya tonight bro.

Plz pm me riggs

Riggs
03-07-2019, 01:11 AM

* * * Yo Lift you can reach me behind the scenes so let me know if I can help get your log on another subforum.

Drillit

I'd be happy to help make this happen.

Yo Sis we've talked and just a reminder I can have your log reinstated at any time you like.

Musclez
03-07-2019, 01:16 AM
Don’t respond and delete the email account.

Liftthatishbro
03-07-2019, 01:32 AM
* * * Yo Lift you can reach me behind the scenes so let me know if I can help get your log on another subforum.

Thanks brother....I appreciate you man for real you have been super helpful... In a little funk ill snap out of it... Nice to hear from you dude!

fsarah29
03-07-2019, 02:11 AM
Just to confirm, Riggs, did you just PM me on our app?

fsarah29
03-07-2019, 02:12 AM
I’m so damn spin around right now man, you don’t have to answer that... slrry

Yellowninja
03-07-2019, 02:30 AM

Yo Sis we've talked and just a reminder I can have your log reinstated at any time you like.

I still have my log running here https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-hormones-com/61660-upcoming-cycle-log-3.html?posted=1#post933208 I was running both logs at the same time since I'm running all homebrew of their raws

Hayabusa_muscle
03-07-2019, 03:06 AM
Very sorry homie I've had an onslaught of pm's and I'm still working my way thru them now.

Can ya get ahold of me. I have tried and get no response

Kaboomrage
03-07-2019, 03:13 AM
Same here. Homie

Riggs
03-07-2019, 03:22 AM
Just to confirm, Riggs, did you just PM me on our app?

@ 7:58 I sent "wutup?"

Riggs
03-07-2019, 03:33 AM

Done.

kawa636
03-07-2019, 03:44 AM
Done.

hey brother i tried texting u on wickr,is that not a good place to text ya?

Almighty one
03-07-2019, 03:55 AM
Thank God, I got my package and ordered the first day that 25% came up. But DAM PL was a top notch source.....

fsarah29
03-07-2019, 04:02 AM
Yeah I got that message, and I responded... but I don’t show an answer from you, I’ll send it again. Thanks man...

fsarah29
03-07-2019, 04:10 AM
PM sent ...

Harvy2k19
03-07-2019, 04:15 AM
Thank God, I got my package and ordered the first day that 25% came up. But DAM PL was a top notch source.....

When did you order

RRR
03-07-2019, 04:17 AM
When did you order. This kinda gives me a little bit of hope that I’m not SOLRight?

SwoleSooner
03-07-2019, 05:55 AM

I'd appreciate it. Thx man

Almighty one
03-07-2019, 06:23 AM
When did you order

I believe I ordered it on the 25th which is when the 25% started. So February 25.

German89
03-07-2019, 06:54 AM

I know.. I'm not worried about it at the moment. just focus on getting through this.. and I'll shoot you a PM when things calm down in a bit ;)

SadSavage1
03-07-2019, 07:00 AM
I know.. I'm not worried about it at the moment. just focus on getting through this.. and I'll shoot you a PM when things calm down in a bit ;)That's right German everyone needs to calm down and let things settle! I got $ tied in this too! I'll pm when things settle:)

Mr Myagi
03-07-2019, 08:04 AM
Sad. I like Riggs.

Old g
03-07-2019, 09:26 AM
This sucks

animal23
03-07-2019, 10:16 AM
I know alot of you guys have money tied up and thank god I don't. But, that would be least of my worries. I would be worried LE would make a surprise visit. Do I think they will show up for an order that is worth a few hundred bucks, I don't think they would. Now if you placed an order over 1k and have 20 plus items coming, I would be concerned and take caution. Get a hold of friends and be SMART. Just my opinion guys!

JClapp
03-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Who’s Private Lable. What the fuck is AAS.. No I didn’t order anything to have shipped to my house... I’m this big because I do a lot of push ups.... If no more questions get the fuck off my property, I don’t know shit.....

hell yea!

Plate Smacker
03-07-2019, 11:15 AM
LE is more concerned with where they are getting their raws, most likely, as well as large orders from customers.
Trying to find if they send out to another location that may have large quantities because they could be involved with distribution.
Everyone should research Tails for thumbdrive.
I have it installed to thumbdrive and only check my private email through there,as well as other things concerning orders. You can put it on any thumbdrive, it's all do it yourself.
My thumbdrive is hidden, and not even god could find it.
Tails - Privacy for anyone anywhere (https://tails.boum.org)

JOHN_DOE
03-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Once I see formal charges filed and any other new info I’ll update the original post.

Electromass
03-07-2019, 12:13 PM
Once I see formal charges filed and any other new info I’ll update the original post.Appreciation for the heads up on this situation brother!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

JOHN_DOE
03-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Appreciation for the heads up on this situation brother!!

Anything for you ya dick sum bitch

LOL ��

STILL don’t remember who the fuck said that but apparently neither of us will ever forget it lol

Electromass
03-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Anything for you ya dick sum bitch

LOL ��

STILL don’t remember who the fuck said that but apparently neither of us will ever forget it lolAt least that dick sumbitch contributed something to b o p!

XICRAZYXI
03-07-2019, 01:12 PM
PL isn’t connected to CS is it? When got email from them they came has is they were together just wanted to make sure

German89
03-07-2019, 02:01 PM
That's right German everyone needs to calm down and let things settle! I got $ tied in this too! I'll pm when things settle:)

Which sucks..

Hopefully it wasn't much.

y'all need to accept the fact that, noones going to see their money come back and there isn't anything you can do. there is nothing riggs can do either. accept it for what it is. it's part of the risk we take ordering from UGLs. consider yourselves lucky that you still get to wake up at home.

Been there, done that, I dont know how much money was lost over the years to either, someone possibly getting picked up or, just fukkin off.

DubleDizzle
03-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Which sucks..

y'all need to accept the fact that, noones going to see their money come back and there isn't anything you can do. there is nothing riggs can do either. accept it for what it is. it's part of the risk we take ordering from UGLs. consider yourselves lucky that you still get to wake up at home.

Been there, done that, I dont know how much money was lost over the years to either, someone possibly getting picked up or, just fukkin off.100 % truth !! Suck it up and move on.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Santino101
03-07-2019, 02:21 PM
Which sucks..

Been there, done that, I dont know how much money was lost over the years to either, someone possibly getting picked up or, just fukkin off.

“Consider yourselves lucky you still get to wake up at home”

I don’t think guys understand how fortunate they are to do so unless you’ve ever had to do time in the box yourself. I know what that 6 am, lights on, on your feet count time feels like and how grateful I am today that those days are far behind me and I don’t live like that anymore.

itsBoogie
03-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Which sucks..

Been there, done that, I dont know how much money was lost over the years to either, someone possibly getting picked up or, just fukkin off.German thanks for saying something!! I sat there this morning reading the million "Riggs PM me" thinking how bad I feel for Rigs as if he is not stressed out enough not one person has said....man when you get yourself together...hopefully everyone has excepted money is gone and not getting anything for it and is just trying to figure out how much personal info could be involved.

But guys and girls give Riggs a minute to breathe and process his concern for himself and his family and then we all know he will look out for everyone else..

animal23
03-07-2019, 02:34 PM
LE is more concerned with where they are getting their raws, most likely, as well as large orders from customers.
Trying to find if they send out to another location that may have large quantities because they could be involved with distribution.
I have it installed to thumbdrive and only check my private email through there,as well as other things concerning orders. You can put it on any thumbdrive, it's all do it yourself.
Tails - Privacy for anyone anywhere (https://tails.boum.org)

So after you install it, then what?

itsBoogie
03-07-2019, 02:39 PM

I don’t think guys understand how fortunate they are to do so unless you’ve ever had to do time in the box yourself. I know what that 6 am, lights on, on your feet count time feels like and how grateful I am today that those days are far behind me and I don’t live like that anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLol Amen! You got to sleep till 6? We had to be up at 430. I do disagree with box...best time I spend was in the box purposely punched guys in face to get put in it soon as I hit gen pop I did it again! Best time I spent just me in there and didnt have to listen to a bunch of fuckers agrue over who's hair is Napier lol

9TMARE
03-07-2019, 02:54 PM
PL isn’t connected to CS is it? When got email from them they came has is they were together just wanted to make sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk What do you mean by came together? My guess is they most definitely are not but maybe someone else can speak on this.

Rookieoftheyear
03-07-2019, 02:56 PM
Yup haven't heard back in 2 days about order. Email was responding some error.. just cancelled paymentasap

RRR
03-07-2019, 03:07 PM
So, boys and girls!! Afyer shitting bricks for 24 hours it came!!!
Phew....
Hope all is well with everyone else effected by this shit. Fuck these LE douche bags.. You would think thwy wouldnt go after people for taking their Vitamins and trying to improve themselves. Ypu would rhink they would target real criminals selling poison to our children and families...?

Jusy happy it came.... I highly erge everyone connected to the PL forum to do some house cleaning....

Be safe my brothers!!!

Big ragu
03-07-2019, 03:37 PM
Everyone has to remember that no matter how great this stuff is, it’s still illegal. When you signed up to go on aas you also accepted the possible consequences. You may lose money. You may even get busted. You may do it your whole life with zero issues. Just gotta roll with it.

Bigdaddyperk
03-07-2019, 03:38 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLol amen bruthaaa.
Done a 5 year term myself
They can keep the fucking cash lmfao...just forget bout perk....[emoji23]

Bigdaddyperk
03-07-2019, 03:40 PM
Lol Amen! You got to sleep till 6? We had to be up at 430. I do disagree with box...best time I spend was in the box purposely punched guys in face to get put in it soon as I hit gen pop I did it again! Best time I spent just me in there and didnt have to listen to a bunch of fuckers agrue over who's hair is Napier lolFuck the box bro.....lol im walkin the main line smokin a hooter on the trac...or playing horseshoes and handball[emoji16]

RRR
03-07-2019, 03:42 PM
Lol amen bruthaaa.
Done a 5 year term myself
They can keep the fucking cash lmfao...just forget bout perk....[emoji23]

I feel ya... Nothing worth more then "freedom" aimt bout dat life no mo....

anomily88
03-07-2019, 03:43 PM
Tails - Privacy for anyone anywhere (https://tails.boum.org)Numerous holes in the security their look it up u have no internet privacy anymore

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

anomily88
03-07-2019, 03:45 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMe too

SadSavage1
03-07-2019, 04:04 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes I've been their brother took 4 years out of my life (the box) you mean the hole or the shoe that's what we call it here in Cali,"been there done it!" I already chalked it up as a loss! I do consider myself lucky now, freedom is a thing most of us take for granted!If you been there you know what I mean?

Alpha Omega
03-07-2019, 04:10 PM
Damn...This is scary. Its also the reason I get a little aggitated when people try to nickle and dime us sources. We take HUGE risk providing product. The average user doesnt have bullseye painted on their back. Another reason we do not offer CIM, that is just a HUGE security issue and reckless. Soon it will be all crypto currency. Sources, dont forget to tumble/wash your coins!

AO

T-Bagger
03-07-2019, 04:10 PM
So, boys and girls!! Afyer shitting bricks for 24 hours it came!!!
Phew....
Hope all is well with everyone else effected by this shit. Fuck these LE douche bags.. You would think thwy wouldnt go after people for taking their Vitamins and trying to improve themselves. Ypu would rhink they would target real criminals selling poison to our children and families...?

Jusy happy it came.... I highly erge everyone connected to the PL forum to do some house cleaning....

Be safe my brothers!!!

When was it postmarked?

T-Bagger
03-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Damn...This is scary. Its also the reason I get a little aggitated when people try to nickle and dime us sources. We take HUGE risk providing product. The average user doesnt have bullseye painted on their back. Another reason we do not offer CIM, that is just a HUGE security issue and reckless. Soon it will be all crypto currency. Sources, dont forget to tumble/wash your coins!

AO
Let’s be real bro - you can tumble it all you want. This crypto shit has trails no matter what you do with it.

Bigdaddyperk
03-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Yes I've been their brother took 4 years out of my life (the box) you mean the hole or the shoe that's what we call it here in Cali,"been there done it!" I already chalked it up as a loss! I do consider myself lucky now, freedom is a thing most of us take for granted!If you been there you know what I mean?

Sent from my moto e5 supra using TapatalkLol yes...the shoe for us cali boys
It'll crack a motherfuker after a month if he ain't mentally tough
Course having a couple pages from a book to float from cell to cell... so that you can make multiple stories from your imagination Shuuuuuur the fuck helped [emoji25]

Oldskool
03-07-2019, 04:17 PM
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/spartapharmausa/61855-spartapharmausa-safety-security-post933446.html

for any of those that are currently worried about the orders they've placed, future repercussions, etc.

I personally use a tor browser and I have tutanota and protonmail.

I receive all packages at a mom and pop P.M.B. (private mail box) not a p.o. box.

If a source I use has any issues I just dump that P.M.B. and get another one.

itsBoogie
03-07-2019, 04:17 PM
Numerous holes in the security their look it up u have no internet privacy anymore

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkIf someone can lock it....some else can figure how to break into it! Dude in Chicago got caught with his bullshit scam because of 36 videos cameras you can't hide anymore...if you drive a vehicle that is financed? Trust me your every move is tracked by GPS until you make the last payment so think of that everytime you meet with your hook up...on lines no different we just like to think it is

Fact is I think it ragu who already said it...we know are risks and we take them. Yeah it sucks cause money isn't easy to come by and most of us just don't have laying around to loose..when its happened to me and as pissed off as I am I try to remind myself how many times it didn't happened and move on...

SadSavage1
03-07-2019, 04:20 PM
Lol yes...the shoe for us cali boys
Course having a couple pages from a book to float from cell to cell... so that you can make multiple stories from your imagination Shuuuuuur the fuck helped [emoji25]

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkYes big perk a good book will take out of there for awhile lol think I read like a hundred books lol and of course pushups and pull-ups when you hit the yard lol

Oldskool
03-07-2019, 04:23 PM
If someone can lock it....some else can figure how to break into it! Dude in Chicago got caught with his bullshit scam because of 36 videos cameras you can't hide anymore...if you drive a vehicle that is financed? Trust me your every move is tracked by GPS until you make the last payment so think of that everytime you meet with your hook up...on lines no different we just like to think it is

Fact is I think it ragu who already said it...we know are risks and we take them. Yeah it sucks cause money isn't easy to come by and most of us just don't have laying around to loose..when its happened to me and as pissed off as I am I try to remind myself how many times it didn't happened and move on...Truth.

But the less appealing u make urself the less likely u get picked to be fked with

JOHN_DOE
03-07-2019, 04:26 PM

CS? As in CrazySteroids? No. He is not connected.

itsBoogie
03-07-2019, 04:26 PM

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkLol....the solitude is pleasure for me. mentally toughest for me was being around everyone else and listening to the stupid shit. Fuck I barely like myself and that's only on certain days

Bigdaddyperk
03-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Yes big perk a good book will take out of there for awhile lol think I read like a hundred books lol and of course pushups and pull-ups when you hit the yard lol

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk[emoji23]yeah...me too....every fuckin luis lomore and sackets.. ever made etc....my fave was lonesome dove....that took some but i had plenty....thank god for the Library...

itsBoogie
03-07-2019, 04:28 PM
Truth.

But the less appealing u make urself the less likely u get picked to be fked with

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkI agree...low key always

Bigdaddyperk
03-07-2019, 04:32 PM
Lol....the solitude is pleasure for me. mentally toughest for me was being around everyone else and listening to the stupid shit. Fuck I barely like myself and that's only on certain daysLol....this guy....remind me of my brother....yeah its cool for a bit...but i gotta get to work and program..wo etc...gotta roam a little...course i had lotta fun...had the keys to the car for 2 yrs...i kinda liked the drama...[emoji6]helped pass the yrs...

SadSavage1
03-07-2019, 04:33 PM
[emoji23]yeah...me too....every fuckin luis lomore and sackets.. ever made etc....my fave was lonesome dove....that took some but i had plenty....thank god for the Library...

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkLMAO big perk! lonesome Dove is everyone's favorite me included lol

Bigdaddyperk
03-07-2019, 04:48 PM
LMAO big perk! lonesome Dove is everyone's favorite me included lol

Sent from my moto e5 supra using TapatalkYup...ive read so many fuckin books ...i swear...even tripped on all the ann rice...vampire Chronicles....geeeez...lol
Ok were getting of the thread topic here...but that prob a good thing...everyone needs to chill...and move on...

anomily88
03-07-2019, 04:49 PM

Sent from my LG-H932 using TapatalkI spent a year in the shoe seemed like time was never gonna end

317703ajr
03-07-2019, 05:23 PM

I urge you ALL to pray for Mr PL and send good vibes his way. He put it all on the line for you.Prayers sent

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Bigdaddyperk
03-07-2019, 05:32 PM
I spent a year in the shoe seemed like time was never gonna end

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkGood god man...im sorry...fuck id have went insane...them nortenos and surenos be living in there dont know how they do it...
Every time they got out be right back at it...and trown in....Fuuuuk that....ill prograhm...lol...cause regular peeps dont get it....but 1 yr locked up seems like 10 yrs out here....and thats for real jack!!

Santino101
03-07-2019, 05:43 PM
Fuck the box bro.....lol im walkin the main line smokin a hooter on the trac...or playing horseshoes and handball[emoji16]

I know that’s right. Buck horn and handball

Lukas
03-07-2019, 05:58 PM
Welp..... there goes a $500 order. I called western union and the money was picked up so can't cancel it. I ordered Monday morning. No way he got out the order in time. I'll just consider this a loss and move onto the next source.

kawa636
03-07-2019, 06:03 PM
Welp..... there goes a $500 order. I called western union and the money was picked up so can't cancel it. I ordered Monday morning. No way he got out the order in time. I'll just consider this a loss and move onto the next source.

Shit bro,i think we all takin a loss.but if u think about,how many times did PL not hook it up...he always threw in freebies with me,ill keep him and his family in my prayers and hope for the best,he was definitely a damn good dude,helped in anyway

JOHN_DOE
03-07-2019, 06:32 PM
Shit bro,i think we all takin a loss.but if u think about,how many times did PL not hook it up...he always threw in freebies with me,ill keep him and his family in my prayers and hope for the best,he was definitely a damn good dude,helped in anyway

I find it a bit amusing to see guys who complain about losing a few hundred bucks. PL was an ordinary guy like you and me. He worked a normal full time job and has a wife and kids. This is a lifestyle he loved and any free time he could afford when not busy with his family was invested in churning out quality products for you guys. Yes he made money doing this. Yes that’s why he was in this game. But he didn’t sling bathtub infectious underdosed ameteur grade horse shit to you guys. It was all legit and sterile. Some of the best you could find in the UGL community. His life as he knows it is over. He’s gonna end up in prison and most (if not all) of his money will be gone. So sit here and bitch about money you lost or gear you’ll never get but at least you still have your freedom - and that’s invaluable.

MrBash
03-07-2019, 07:37 PM
I would say that if that money was picked up Monday you may have a bit more to worry about then possibly g out. Do not accept any packages if they show up at your house or PO Box... John Doe said it.. just because a guy does stuff like this dosnt mean he didn’t have a normal life... if he does have a family every thing he owned will be seized. Cars house money. If he has wife and kids they are all fucked.. it’s about the big picture not about a couple of dollars being lost. Shit I e spent 500$ on a good night out before and didn’t even think anything of it. As a matter a fact if I go out with the family for a good dinner it cost me half that. So if you lost money people need to stop crying. Chalk it up to the name of the game.. feel bad for the guy that’s really going to take the hit. And I can imagine that jail time for manufacturing and selling thing like this is gonna be pretty hefty. God be with his family.. and JOHN DOE. Thanks for keeping it real and keep us up in any news . As far as everyone else I think it was perk or someone cut your losses and move on...

Themaskedrider
03-07-2019, 07:42 PM
this is truly unfortunate for PL, real eye opener imo to all of us on BOP at the risk that these sponsors take to help us. Prayers to PL and his family

texman
03-07-2019, 07:56 PM
I find it a bit amusing to see guys who complain about losing a few hundred bucks. PL was an ordinary guy like you and me. He worked a normal full time job and has a wife and kids. This is a lifestyle he loved and any free time he could afford when not busy with his family was invested in churning out quality products for you guys. Yes he made money doing this. Yes that’s why he was in this game. But he didn’t sling bathtub infectious underdosed ameteur grade horse shit to you guys. It was all legit and sterile. Some of the best you could find in the UGL community. His life as he knows it is over. He’s gonna end up in prison and most (if not all) of his money will be gone. So sit here and bitch about money you lost or gear you’ll never get but at least you still have your freedom - and that’s invaluable.

Truth

fsarah29
03-07-2019, 08:24 PM
Love what I’m hearing on head guys, much respect! There’s no turning back now, if you lost your money and it upsets you, well then you weren’t ready to play the game anyway. Learn from it and move on, be god your not behind bars, did 3 years myself and I’m out on that again!

Riggs saved a lot of assess with his OCD suspicious ass, and we owe him a great thanks! Don’t Pm him about your losses, not his problem.

I have a question for you guys though, does a bitcoin wallet ID change from a two month period? Basically, I’m trying to figure out if money was sent to LE, or someone else.... ???

Thanks guys!

Jackman96
03-07-2019, 08:26 PM
Gfgg

Toobig12
03-07-2019, 08:28 PM
Well shit....

Judgmentalist
03-07-2019, 08:30 PM
Yeah. I think it’s 5 years jail time - parole in three and a half minimum. Then you’re out with a felony conviction and you’ll be lucky if you still have a family or can get a job anywhere. Steroid laws in this country are massively fucked. I feel for the guy.

Serpico
03-07-2019, 08:31 PM

THATS a PROFOUND STATEMENT .... My prayers go out to him and his family and to RIGGS also .... this is a HUGE loss to our COMMUNITY
Serpico
I will never quit. My nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down i will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight.”

SadSavage1
03-07-2019, 08:31 PM
Love what I’m hearing on head guys, much respect! There’s no turning back now, if you lost your money and it upsets you, well then you weren’t ready to play the game anyway. Learn from it and move on, be god your not behind bars, did 3 years myself and I’m out on that again!

Riggs saved a lot of assess with his OCD suspicious ass, and we owe him a great thanks! Don’t Pm him about your losses, not his problem.

I have a question for you guys though, does a bitcoin wallet ID change from a two month period? Basically, I’m trying to figure out if money was sent to LE, or someone else.... ???

Thanks guys!Rigg's is my brother from another mother lol very solid homie. I lost too in this, but this is the risk everyone takes!(This is chess not checkers)I only had my wallet for about a month, someone will chime in brother [emoji106]

Toobig12
03-07-2019, 08:36 PM
Thanks for this Riggs.. been nothing but great with me

bigbreads80
03-07-2019, 09:56 PM
Absofuckinglutley great. Im going back to sleep and when I wake up, this will all have just been a dream. A really really really bad fucking dream. 3 goddam years....

Riggs, if u get a chance, sent u a PM. It's an odd one. Wouldn't blame you if you didnt even bother lol. Sorry man

Themaskedrider
03-07-2019, 09:58 PM

Thanks guys!

no straight answer here, it depends on the type of wallet they were using to receive the BTC. They could create a unique address for every transaction or it could be static. Sorry I know that doesn't help you figure out where your money went.

German89
03-07-2019, 10:07 PM

AO

CiM is the butter to our bread.. I find it the best, personally and should only be an option for VETs if offered by the source. Less crumbs left behind. if you know what i mean. But, I also get why you say it's a security risk.

There was also a time when sources would accept some prepaid visa cards but then, everything started tying in with your social, which was/is bullshit. Some would accept the good ol paypal too. Lmao. Sooo much has changed In the past 5 years, its crazy. Fuck. Even an e transfer was a option.

bgmuscle
03-07-2019, 10:08 PM
Fucking terrible news... It's pathetic that what we do is so demonized. People around here get busted selling street drugs and get a smack on the wrist.

Props to pl for all the good shit that he and his guys done for the community. Hope he beats the fuck outa the system and comes out on the other side.

Riggs
03-07-2019, 10:15 PM
Come on... he put it all on the line for money. I know that’s a dick statement, but it’s the truth.

WITHOUT A DOUBT A DICK STATEMENT ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING YOU DONT KNOW HIM.

NO HE DID NOT PUT IT ALL ON THE LINE FOR MONEY.

HE DID IT SO JACKASS'S LIKE YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD AND ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF BETTER LIVING THRU CHEMISTRY WITH VERY LITTLE TO NO RISK.

HE SPENT 2 YRS HERE ON BOP MAKING 1/10 OF WHAT THE OTHER LABS MADE.....PURPOSELY.

YOU EVER SEE HIM RUN A BIG ASS RIDICULOUS 50% OFF SALE......HELL NO.......BECAUSE HIS FOCUS WAS ON QUALITY NOT QUANTITY SO THE PRODUCT SOLD ITSELF.

FEEL FREE TO PM ME ANYTIME YOU WANNA FURTHER DISCUSS YOUR OPINON OF HIM BECAUSE THAT'S ALL IT IS AN OPINION BASED ON AN ASSUMPTION.

I WILL NOT SIT ON MY HANDS WHILE YOU OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER BASHES HIM RIGHT NOW. HAVE SOME DIGNITY AND SHOW SOME RESPECT.

I HAD PROMISED MYSELF I WOULD LET THIS THREAD TAKE ITS COURSE WITHOUT ME BUT YOU WOKE ME UP.

bigbreads80
03-07-2019, 10:26 PM
Nobody should have one negative thing to say about PL. I got people I'm gonna have to answer to now and will have to shell out some dough to cover it, and that isnt my main concern. PL was a legit dude. Not like some of these goons out there that when u spoke to them, they could barely form a coherent sentence. He was always kind enough to take the time out for me and chat it up and be friendly. And could always tell he was an intelligent guy. I've refreshed my browser5 times hoping to see his banner. Makes me want to hit something very hard. He doesn't deserve this...

anomily88
03-07-2019, 10:39 PM
Nobody should have one negative thing to say about PL. I got people I'm gonna have to answer to now and will have to shell out some dough to cover it, and that isnt my main concern. PL was a legit dude. Not like some of these goons out there that when u spoke to them, they could barely form a coherent sentence. He was always kind enough to take the time out for me and chat it up and be friendly. And could always tell he was an intelligent guy. I've refreshed my browser5 times hoping to see his banner. Makes me want to hit something very hard. He doesn't deserve this...Why your people took risk to

anomily88
03-07-2019, 10:39 PM
Hope it all works out and dude just gets ankle monitor

Big ragu
03-07-2019, 10:46 PM
Why your people took risk to

Cuz apparently he’s a stand up guy.

Riggs
03-07-2019, 11:23 PM
hey brother i tried texting u on wickr,is that not a good place to text ya?

Sorry bro.....I'll PM2you know how to reach me outside of BOP.

bigbreads80
03-07-2019, 11:28 PM
Why your people took risk to

Because I have some acquaintances that asked me how I got my stuff. They arent on the forums. I gave them the instructions on what to do and put my name on it(figuratively) when normally I just tell people to fuck off. And ofcourse now they are out of their money. I broke my own rules for the first time and made the choice to deal outside of own personal needs, which I never do. And now I have a firm reminder of why I made that rule. I told them what to do, so it only seems right I make it right for them. Doesn't seem right if I dont. That's just me. It just as easily couldve been me, so it just is what it is. Dont like having my name attached to negative issues.

Riggs
03-08-2019, 12:20 AM

The answer is a very firm "no."

Riggs
03-08-2019, 12:30 AM
German thanks for saying something!! I sat there this morning reading the million "Riggs PM me" thinking how bad I feel for Rigs as if he is not stressed out enough not one person has said....man when you get yourself together...hopefully everyone has excepted money is gone and not getting anything for it and is just trying to figure out how much personal info could be involved.

But guys and girls give Riggs a minute to breathe and process his concern for himself and his family and then we all know he will look out for everyone else..

That's all I ask is pls for the love of God give me a minute to breath and collect my thoughts. A flustered Riggs is not a good thing. I need to be the best version of me possible right now and the 86 pm's I've received today is not helping at all.

Everyone one of you know me I've poured my heart out to every single member I've come in contact with I've even opened up and made myself vulnerable sharing my families personal struggles because I knew all of you would wonder why I was unavailable for a week.

I'm the same Riggs I was 2.5yrs ago here on BOP or hell even just 4 days ago. All I ask in return is just a little room to breath.

Once I'm clear headed and know how to proceed then I'll be back contributing, pulling my weight, uplifting my fellow members and supporting BOP like I ALWAYS have.

I love, respect and appreciation every single one of you.

Jackman96
03-08-2019, 12:34 AM
That's all I ask is pls for the love of God give me a minute to breath and collect my thoughts. A flustered Riggs is not a good thing. I need to be the best version of me possible right now and the 86 pm's I've received today is not helping at all.

Everyone one of you know me I've poured my heart out to every single member I've come in contact with I've even opened up and made myself vulnerable sharing my families personal struggles because I knew all of you would wonder why I was unavailable for a week.

I'm the same Riggs I was 2.5yrs ago here on BOP or hell even just 4 days ago. All I ask in return is just a little room to breath.

Once I'm clear headed and know how to proceed then I'll be back contributing, pulling my weight, uplifting my fellow members and supporting BOP like I ALWAYS have.

Greatly put Riggs. I vote we leave this on a good note here and you’ll update it as seen fit.

Just enough so we know we still gotcha around the hood. Everyone knows Riggs kicks ass let’s stop drawing attention to the ordeal and adding stress to the situation.

Riggs and the other mods will let us know what we need to know. But sometimes shit happens it’s a roll of the dice that we are all playing with. Sometimes you gotta just let the dust settle

Riggs
03-08-2019, 12:35 AM
What do you mean by came together? My guess is they most definitely are not but maybe someone else can speak on this.

Absolutely not. Zero association.

Riggs
03-08-2019, 12:39 AM
Thank you bro. Real men uplift others at all times and you just made me proud.

Really appreciate the kind words and support.

I'll be back....smarter......more experienced.....more tactical and I'll contribute more than ever before.

I love BOP and I'm determined to uphold her COC and do my part in keeping BOP strong.

Greatly put Riggs. I vote we leave this on a good note here and you’ll update it as seen fit.

Just enough so we know we still gotcha around the hood. Everyone knows Riggs kicks ass let’s stop drawing attention to the ordeal and adding stress to the situation.

Riggs and the other mods will let us know what we need to know. But sometimes shit happens it’s a roll of the dice that we are all playing with. Sometimes you gotta just let the dust settle

Thefreakingpope
03-08-2019, 12:41 AM
My thoughts and prayers go out to PL. And I want to personally thanks Riggs for posting up that warning the other day. I am glad I saw it.

Posiden
03-08-2019, 12:44 AM
Nothing but love and respect for the WHOLE PL FAMILY

Riggs
03-08-2019, 12:57 AM

Could not have said it better myself.

I would love it if all BOP sponsors would shut it down for 6 months. I guarantee you every single BOP member would have a newfound appreciation for those of us who make sacrifices so they can reap the benefits of AAS.

During that 6 months you're gonna need to drive to Laredo, shove some vials up your pooper and drive it back across the border. And if you get the, ever so dreaded pip that BOP members are petrified of, try cailing your connect and complaining to them.

Mon March 4th BOP lost a true warrior and a brother.

Let's show some respect and if not I'll be happy to show you the door.

Riggs
03-08-2019, 12:59 AM
My thoughts and prayers go out to PL. And I want to personally thanks Riggs for posting up that warning the other day. I am glad I saw it.

Yes I did and you're very welcome. I had to be discreet with that post but I clearly told everyone to not order until I announced it was ok. I was going off a hunch because until I reached out to JD and he, being a bad ass, found out what had happened I was in the dark.

Riggs
03-08-2019, 01:03 AM

Thanks guys!

Shoot me a Wickr ok I'm doing my best to work thru this.

Riggs
03-08-2019, 01:08 AM
Yeah. I think it’s 5 years jail time - parole in three and a half minimum. Then you’re out with a felony conviction and you’ll be lucky if you still have a family or can get a job anywhere. Steroid laws in this country are massively fucked. I feel for the guy.

No its not. That's what you would get having over a certain weight for personal use.

Bro it's up to 25 if the charge is kingpin, manufacturering & or distro.

And it's a Fed offense so there is no such thing as early parole. It's day for day in a Federal prison.

Almighty one
03-08-2019, 01:13 AM
No its not. That's what you would get having over a certain weight for personal use.

And it's a Fed offense so there is no such thing as early parole. It's day for day in a Federal prison.

Dam that sucks ! The forums will never forget #PRIVATELABEL , miss seeing their sponsorship on the forums, it made me happy seeing it as it made me feel excited to start new cycles...

Stretchnuts4u2
03-08-2019, 01:49 AM
Fuk

bigjay23
03-08-2019, 02:02 AM
Prayers go out to PL... police are probably going to ruin his life, corrupt America

Yellowninja
03-08-2019, 02:05 AM
Looks like I’m fucked too

Like others have stated Your not fucked Mr. PL is fucked you just got unlucky

Everyone needs to quit whining about being out a few hundred dollars you need too remember this shit is illegal we are all taking a risk. Sooner or later you are going to loose money weither something like this happens and you dont recieve your pack, customs snags your pack, or in my case you buy bunk gear from a scammer lab. Just remember A very good man is paying the price for helping people out he is the one that's hurting not you. I would give up thousands of dollars in a heart beat not to be in his situation.
Sorry I had to rant I'm tiard of hearing people complain about a losing a few hundred dollars

Thefreakingpope
03-08-2019, 02:12 AM
Amen

itsBoogie
03-08-2019, 02:19 AM

Everyone needs to quit whining about being out a few hundred dollars you need too remember this shit is illegal we are all taking a risk. Sooner or later you are going to loose money weither something like this happens and you dont recieve your pack, customs snags your pack, or in my case you buy bunk gear from a scammer lab. Just remember A very good man is paying the price for helping people out he is the one that's hurting not you. I would give up thousands of dollars in a heart beat not to be in his situation.
Sorry I had to rant I'm tiard of hearing people complain about a losing a few hundred dollarsRant?...sounded like common sense to me but well the post you quoted just shows the selfishness in people...I can't remember one time PL was on here bitching about the risk he was taking for everyone else to gain...

SwoleSooner
03-08-2019, 02:23 AM
I don't want to ask this but I'm showing 2 things on informed delivery that I'd like to ask someone in the know so i can know what's up. My wickr is same as handle here if anyone knows about ID & what its saying. Only time I'll ask.
Riggs, sorry you're dealing with all this shit bro. God bless

MrBash
03-08-2019, 02:29 AM
[QUOTE=Yellowninja;933847]Like others have stated Your not fucked Mr. PL is fucked you just got unlucky

Sorry I had to rant I'm tiard of hearing people complain about a losing a few hundred dollars[/QUOTE
Yes brother I couldn’t agree with you more. Let this rest.. it is what it is at this point. The OP will update with any news as I am sure Riggs will as well. And I am not dickriding by saying this... for the love of god Leave the guy alone. I know he has jumped on me a few times for stupid shit and has roped me back on the straight and narrow but the man has enough to deal with then answering PM’s and policing this thread. Like I said before Shut up stop winning .. it’s only money we can make more. I am grateful tonight as I lay here in bed and type this that I am not on the receiving end of this shit storm. But really let this shit rest...

Lucien
03-08-2019, 02:31 AM

Riggs is right, Schedule 3 drugs. And it doesn't take much in the juice industry to get a kingpin charge because we all know how easy we can brew 10,000 ml's

IronFox
03-08-2019, 02:32 AM
Prayers go out to PL... police are probably going to ruin his life, corrupt America

America is already corrupt as fuk...sad. There's worse issues such as the opioid epidemic that LE should focus on rather than the lives of gearheads.

Riggs is right, Schedule 3 drugs. And it doesn't take much in the juice industry to get a kingpin charge because we all know how easy we can brew 10,000 ml's
10K ml's is much more than most would use for an average cycle (or even giving some vials to your close friends).

MrBash
03-08-2019, 02:33 AM
What do you mean informed delivey

Stretchnuts4u2
03-08-2019, 02:33 AM

Sorry I had to rant I'm tiard of hearing people complain about a losing a few hundred dollars

No I 100% agree with you. No disrespect meant at all. Poorly worded and at a bad time. I Spoke before all factors were considered. I hope the best for the man, his family and everyone involved.

Therealtonystark
03-08-2019, 02:34 AM
Well there goes my damn money.. just ordered a couple days ago.. now i got nothing

MrBash
03-08-2019, 02:37 AM
Well there goes my damn money.. just ordered a couple days ago.. now i got nothing
oMG!!!! Read the above posts.. This is now gonna become a NO WINNING ZONE!!!!!

Gymrat101
03-08-2019, 02:38 AM
Fuck I'm glad I hit up riggs when I got that fucked up bitcoin address. He saved my ass thanks bro

Yellowninja
03-08-2019, 02:44 AM

Holy shit!!!! I vote we ban the next guy who bitches about loosing money. I'm now pulling my hair out in frustration should I bitch about loosing my hair?

itsBoogie
03-08-2019, 02:45 AM
oMG!!!! Read the above posts.. This is now gonna become a NO WINNING ZONE!!!!!Makes you wonder who ties some peoples shoes...because they obviously dont have the sense to..smfh!

itsBoogie
03-08-2019, 02:48 AM
Well there goes my damn money.. just ordered a couple days ago.. now i got nothing..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190308/5a9a7e56a2ee50ad292cf29c60b74089.jpg

TinyCalfs
03-08-2019, 02:51 AM
Does LE come after customers?

What do the Vets recommend here?

I don’t do AAS...drugs are bad mmmmmkay

JOHN_DOE
03-08-2019, 03:04 AM
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/steroid-busts/61885-warning-label.html#post933895

Judgmentalist
03-08-2019, 03:10 AM

Jesus. I was just going by what I’d read on sentencing in other steroid busts. I had no idea it could be that bad. Sorry for the misinformation. I hope it doesn’t go that way.

Lvndead
03-08-2019, 03:26 AM
Sad day, best of wishes for PL. our government is fucked. Bigger issues at hand and this is how they spend tax money. Riggs brother I wish you the best as well and glad you are okay. Take all the time you need.

thewannabeskibum
03-08-2019, 04:15 AM
Does LE come after customers?

What do the Vets recommend here?

I don’t do AAS...drugs are bad mmmmmkay

My understanding is not unless they can stick a distribution charge on you. Provided they have the kingpin. But I’m by no means a vet that’s just what I’ve understood.

I’m not even a customer but I’ve been sick all day about this. I truly hope it works out in the best possibly way for anyone caught up in this. Can’t imagine what’s going through PLs mind right now. Prayers headed that way.

Riggs
03-08-2019, 04:23 AM
I'm working very closely with BOP staff, doing my own research and also working very closely with JD.

The moment I have some actual facts to share and not assumptions I will post why I feel is pertinent.

You guys really think you have something to lose here? My whole damn life is on the line.

I'm logging off and taking time to continue researching whats going on with Mr PL and I'll be back when my head is clear.

This thread is only adding to my stress which is off the charts right now.

If I feel anyone on BOP is at risk I will once again make an announcement like I did Mon night.

This thread is leaving a massive footprint.

[QUOTE=Yellowninja;933847]Like others have stated Your not fucked Mr. PL is fucked you just got unlucky

Sorry I had to rant I'm tiard of hearing people complain about a losing a few hundred dollars[/QUOTE
Yes brother I couldn’t agree with you more. Let this rest.. it is what it is at this point. The OP will update with any news as I am sure Riggs will as well. And I am not dickriding by saying this... for the love of god Leave the guy alone. I know he has jumped on me a few times for stupid shit and has roped me back on the straight and narrow but the man has enough to deal with then answering PM’s and policing this thread. Like I said before Shut up stop winning .. it’s only money we can make more. I am grateful tonight as I lay here in bed and type this that I am not on the receiving end of this shit storm. But really let this shit rest...

FrankTheTank
03-08-2019, 11:26 AM
Yes I did and you're very welcome. I had to be discreet with that post but I clearly told everyone to not order until I announced it was ok. I was going off a hunch because until I reached out to JD and he, being a bad ass, found out what had happened I was in the dark.

Yeah you told people not to order but you didnt really warn them of any danger. You should have came out and said do not answer any emails or even try to ask PL any questions. Just like I told you privately. But what was your response? Maybe you were just spooked but your concern was for yourself and not the community. There was zero reason to be "discreet"

All that really doesnt matter but the point I want to make to everybody is, don't trust anybody and when the shit hits the fan, nobody is worried about you. People talk a big game and might seem like a "great guy" in PMs or tossed you a couple free bottles. At the end of the day you have to always have your guard up. And this goes for anybody you deal with not specifically talking about Riggs.

Radman69
03-08-2019, 11:35 AM
Yeah you told people not to order but you didnt really warn them of any danger. You should have came out and said do not answer any emails or even try to ask PL any questions. Just like I told you privately. But what was your response? Maybe you were just spooked but your concern was for yourself and not the community. There was zero reason to be "discreet"

All that really doesnt matter but the point I want to make to everybody is, don't trust anybody and when the shit hits the fan, nobody is worried about you. People talk a big game and might seem like a "great guy" in PMs or tossed you a couple free bottles. At the end of the day you have to always have your guard up. And this goes for anybody you deal with not specifically talking about Riggs.

%100!!!

Dont trust a single FUCKiNG person..

Radman69
03-08-2019, 11:35 AM
We should lock this thread down now tbh

JJ14
03-08-2019, 12:46 PM
We should lock this thread down now tbh^^^^

I think some guys dont understand the magnitude of the situation and we have no idea what has happened until the indictment is released.

Some advice. Dont contact PL rep he has enough going on and why u would after we know what has happened is beyond me. If you think wickr and secure email is safe your wrong.

Dont except any pack dont matter where it's coming from cause your inviting issiues into your life.

Prayers go out to PL family and especially if any kids are involved its heart breaking.

Everybody be safe.

itsBoogie
03-08-2019, 12:51 PM
We should lock this thread down now tbhI thought the same thing when I seen so many unread in it this morning...and for god's sake give riggs a fucking break!!! All you guys worried about your few hundred dollars or this fucks up my cycle....well remember Riggs is in a whole lot worse position then ordering a few bottles....get off his dick guys hes not your momma...if cant handle the heat switch to cross fit where your belong