PDA

View Full Version : What about my next cycle?

akhusker
07-18-2012, 11:29 AM
So I am 6 weeks into my first cycle ever, I am running a simple cycle of 500mg test E a wk for 12 weeks. I am really happy with the way things are turning out, so now I am thinking about what I want to run next. I have been thinking about a lot of different compounds and don't know what to run. I know I want to try dbol, masteron, tren, deca. I bought some EQ a while back but you guys told me to keep my first cycle simple so I still have it and will need to use it. I am really thinking I want to try tren next but hear its a strong compound. So what do you guys think? I know I will be running test E and the EQ, so do you guys think I should run anything else with these for my second?

Patriot1405
07-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Are you looking to bulk or cut?

MintheD
07-18-2012, 12:25 PM
People use eq for both bulking and cutting so keep in mind that one of the sides of eq is that it increases your appetite. Also this will be a long cycle(16 weeks plus) so be patient because eq takes awhile to kick in. Also you can just run those 2 compounds and be fine. If youre looking to bulk...Id add dbol at the beginning of th cycle until the test kicks in (4-6 weeks) but thats it IMO

Patriot1405
07-18-2012, 01:20 PM
^^^ correct. However since this is only his second cycle I don't know if a longer cycle would behoove him. Personally I need to run EQ for 20 weeks at minimal 600mgs a week, I dose at 900. A four to five month cycle is a long time for a second cycle and is going to be that much harder to recover from. For a second cycle I would do another 12 weeker. Test at 500-600 a week and some Deca for 10 weeks at 400mgs so that would be...

Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - 400/wk (split into 2 injs) used weeks 1-10
test Enanthate 500/wk (split into 2 injs) used weeks 1-12

I would also have some caber on hand
and dose it at .5mg twice a week.
You should also have some Aromasin for bloat (keep water weight off) and gynecomastia, and run it .12mg (approx) every other day. If needed only. Just my 2 cents!! :)

vibrant
07-18-2012, 01:52 PM
If you want to bulk, I'd do another simple test cycle but this time kick start it with dbol.

akhusker
07-18-2012, 02:36 PM
^^^ correct. However since this is only his second cycle I don't know if a longer cycle would behoove him. Personally I need to run EQ for 20 weeks at minimal 600mgs a week, I dose at 900. A four to five month cycle is a long time for a second cycle and is going to be that much harder to recover from. For a second cycle I would do another 12 weeker. Test at 500-600 a week and some Deca for 10 weeks at 400mgs so that would be...

Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - 400/wk (split into 2 injs) used weeks 1-10
test Enanthate 500/wk (split into 2 injs) used weeks 1-12

I would also have some caber on hand
and dose it at .5mg twice a week.
You should also have some Aromasin for bloat (keep water weight off) and gynecomastia, and run it .12mg (approx) every other day. If needed only. Just my 2 cents!! :)

So should I just scrap the EQ? Maybe I can donate it to the board for auction! It seems like it would be a long time before I would get to use it. Deca sounds good, I do think I want to do a bulking cycle after this one, there is a BB show I want to compete in in October so I am starting to cut down now so I'm ready when the time comes. So do you think I should kick start with dbol? And if you do how long?

sensitivenips
07-18-2012, 03:16 PM
If you want to bulk, I'd do another simple test cycle but this time kick start it with dbol.

i agree with this post, you need to take it slow. i know your going to be reading up on a lot of different experiences with different compounds and it gets you excited & all, but patience is a virtue and one that needs to be applied here.

you have your whole life ahead of you, so doing a second cycle of just test and an oral to jump start is a great run.

for your third cycle i would then consider what patriot suggested below. definitely stay away from tren for a few years.

ODB
07-18-2012, 03:28 PM

solid advice, always a good cycle.

Thehog18
07-18-2012, 04:49 PM
i think patriot just lurks waiting for someone to ask advice on a next cycle.. hes always on.e of the first to help and he is always spot on. i kno hes helped me out a ton. atta boy pat

mikeyg51
07-18-2012, 05:11 PM
Yeah, my second cycle was sustanon with dbol added, i was YOUNG tho lol.....loved kicking it with 50mg dbol for first 5 weeks, 750mg/week of sustanon

FrankTheTank
07-18-2012, 05:59 PM
So should I just scrap the EQ? Maybe I can donate it to the board for auction! It seems like it would be a long time before I would get to use it.

Just hold on to it Bro, you'll use it sooner or later!

VIOLATER
07-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Yeah, my second cycle was sustanon with dbol added, i was YOUNG tho lol.....loved kicking it with 50mg dbol for first 5 weeks, 750mg/week of sustanon

Same here, and to this day I prefer sust for my test. I use it for my base in every cycle. Weird how that works huh?

Patriot1405
07-18-2012, 07:04 PM
So should I just scrap the EQ? Maybe I can donate it to the board for auction! It seems like it would be a long time before I would get to use it. Deca sounds good, I do think I want to do a bulking cycle after this one, there is a BB show I want to compete in in October so I am starting to cut down now so I'm ready when the time comes. So do you think I should kick start with dbol? And if you do how long?

Definitely hold onto the EQ, you'll use it eventually. When I started my cycles I was always told to add one compound at a time. So your first cycle was a test only cycle as it should have been. Your second cycle if you like, you can add a second compound, whether it's Deca or dbol. Dbol by the way is another great way to go if you prefer. I personally feel too bloated on dbol. But try if possible to not to use all three yet, this way you can truly gauge how your body responds to each individual compound.
Your third cycle if you like you can add a third compound. Now you can do the classic bulker test/Deca/dbol. The point is to go slow and learn how your body responds to each compound, and you'll be fine!!

Greenegorilla2
07-18-2012, 08:34 PM
Shit my second cycle I used tren! And I'm glad I did. But hey that's me...

FrankTheTank
07-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Shit my second cycle I used tren! And I'm glad I did. But hey that's me...

My first cycle was 500mg Test E and 200mg Tren E

I started out just on the Test but got my hands on a bottle of Tren so I tossed it in for the last 10 weeks. Changed my life!!! LOL :)

akhusker
07-19-2012, 08:35 AM
My first cycle was 500mg Test E and 200mg Tren E

I started out just on the Test but got my hands on a bottle of Tren so I tossed it in for the last 10 weeks. Changed my life!!! LOL :)

Haha I really want to try it, it's in my top spot, but I want to know everything about each compound and go slow with each cycle, so I am sure it will be a few years before I try it because it seems like a hardcore compound!

Patriot1405
07-19-2012, 03:08 PM
Haha I really want to try it, it's in my top spot, but I want to know everything about each compound and go slow with each cycle, so I am sure it will be a few years before I try it because it seems like a hardcore compound!

That's the right decision!!!

bugse2342
07-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Looks good for bulking

Rhino
07-20-2012, 03:28 AM
I agree w/ just adding the dbol in for a 2nd bulking cycle. That pretty much seems to be a standard beginner 2nd or 3rd cycle and its so simple.