PDA

View Full Version : Higher dose of tren then test question

Jben103
03-07-2019, 12:57 PM
I’ve been on tren a and prop before but the way I always ran it was 200mg prop eod and 100 tren a had good results but it came with its sides. I’ve been doing a lot more research on it and it seems people are doing a higher dose for tren then the test. I’d like to keep tren in the lower levels. Any input on this guys.
More about myself since I’m new here I’m 5’9 210 been working out for over 20 years and I’ve done cycles that consisted of deca prop cyp tren eq anavar.
From the look of this forum seems pretty good and a lot of info
thanks in advance for any help

Wshadrick
03-07-2019, 01:43 PM
I’ve ran Tren both higher and lower then Test. I like running Tren at 1/2 the dose of my Test, it keeps my sides minimal if none, but everyone’s different kinda need to experience both ways to see how your body reacts, my buddy does the complete opposite of me, says that’s better for him

SadSavage1
03-07-2019, 07:47 PM
Welcome aboard the brotherhood

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Pharmaca
03-08-2019, 01:29 AM
Both of the approaches (higher-test/lower-tren and higher-tren/lower-test) are common and each has its advantages. as a general rule for a basic strength/mass gains the higher-test/lower-tren is more effective and will carry less side effects. Adding a dehydrotestosterone derivate such as Masteron will even potentiate the test/tren combo to a higher level

You may check these 2 products -

SynerGix 45 (Supreme Anabolic/Androgenic Matrix) US domestic delivery - sciroxxonline.com (http://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-sciroxx/217-synergix-450.html) - here the dosage favors testosterone, and is more suited for lean-mass/strength gains

Buy Ultradex 15 By Sciroxx laboratories. USA domestic delivery (http://sciroxxonline.com/domestic-sciroxx/109-ultradex.html) - here the ratio of test/tren is 1:1 as the product is more suited for cutting/contest preparation

Micki420
03-08-2019, 02:21 AM
I’ve been on tren a and prop before but the way I always ran it was 200mg prop eod and 100 tren a had good results but it came with its sides. I’ve been doing a lot more research on it and it seems people are doing a higher dose for tren then the test. I’d like to keep tren in the lower levels. Any input on this guys.
More about myself since I’m new here I’m 5’9 210 been working out for over 20 years and I’ve done cycles that consisted of deca prop cyp tren eq anavar.
From the look of this forum seems pretty good and a lot of info
thanks in advance for any help

welcome to the board.
I am running 450 tren/375 Test/500 mast

i have no sides other than my getting lean as fuck and vivid dreams like crazy.
Oh and the fact I can’t deal with peoples bullshit even more.

ive read low test high tren helps a lot with cutting. No need for high test on a cut until ur like 6 weeks out from a show to
hold onto muscle when ur getting so depleted!

joko123
03-08-2019, 03:39 AM
It seems like this thread topic is popping up every other day. In short completely different for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackman96
03-08-2019, 02:47 PM
It seems like this thread topic is popping up every other day. In short completely different for everyone.

Agreeded do what you want bros but make an educated decision.

Tren is some powerful shit that comes with effects, not side effects because they are all expected everyone just tolerates it differently.

Yeah run 500 tren with low test and you’ll “get less sides” than high test but that’s cause you simply ain’t pinning the large amounts of test.

500 tren is 500 tren for example.

From my expierance it’s best to run the most favorable minimum effective dose for several compounds. Why run 750 test 350 tren when you can run 350 tren 350 mast 350 prop and be on a similar amount of gear with more positive effects.