PDA

View Full Version : * * * * RIGGS - THIS IS MY HEART & THE TRUTH * * * *

Riggs
03-09-2019, 08:27 PM
My pm inbox has absolutely been hammered with an astronomical # of pm's. So I'm posting this to let everyone know that I'm fine and taking time to clear my head and regroup.

This is my worst nightmare come true and has completely turned my life upside down. I did my very best to alert all of BOP before I had any facts that a warrant had been served and was going off a gut feeling that something was wrong. Within hours of making an announcement I had staff close the subforum ensuring that all of BOP was as safe as possible.

The only facts we have is 2 warrants were served and everything else is speculation. I encourage all BOP members to put as much distance between you and the lab as possible. Do not attempt to communicate with the lab and my gut tells me that accepting a pack is very unwise. This is literally all I have to go off of and anyone who says otherwise is making comments not based on facts. I'm following things very closely and will update BOP and staff when I feel pertinent facts are available.

I will not return to BOP until I know that I'm clear headed and in the right state of mind to serve BOP to the standard I hold myself accountable to. I will likely be back 100% late next week when I bring my family back home.

I do want to take a second to say this......I've read a few comments that were questioning my actions and decisions on Mon and Tues before and up until I had facts to prove a warrant had been served. All I have to say to these individuals is I sincerely from the deepest part of my soul pray that you never have this happen to you. However you are at risk too and if it does happen to you I assure you I will be 1st in line to uplift you and support you and would never publicly and from behind a keyboard question your decision in the heat of a moment like this.

I love and respect BOP and hope my actions over the last several yrs in this regard speak louder than my words.

Remember guys we all have a responsibility to our selves and families to be safe, only take calculated risks and make sure they are consequences you are willing to live with. I will always use my 20yrs experience and the platform BOP provides to do my part to keep BOP safe and not add any unnecessary risks to the game but pls be clear you and your families safety is in your hands not mine, any rep, source or BOP staff member.

After multiple levels of my spine being operated on, BOP gave me my BB'ng life back, and in return I will forever uphold and see to it that the BOP Code of Conduct is respected and adhered to. I bleed BOP and deeply appreciate the relationships I've built here that far transcend BOP. I have fellow members who will be my close friends for life.

Thank you all for accepting me and believing in me. My only wish is to make everyone of you proud of me and to ensure that you are shown dignity and respect.

I want to say thank you to BOP staff for the support and encouragement you have shown me during this challenging time. Means the world to me guys. See you soon my brother's and I pray that God will watch over all BOP sources, reps and staff so no one else will have to endure the same nightmare.

DubleDizzle
03-09-2019, 08:30 PM
My pm inbox has absolutely been hammered with an astronomical # of pm's. So I'm posting this to let everyone know that I'm safe and have not been approached. I'm currently out of state with my family so I can clear my head and take a break from all the pressure and stress.

This is my worst nightmare come true and has completely turned my life upside down. I did my very best to alert all of BOP before I had any facts that a warrant had been served and was going off a gut feeling that something was wrong. Within hours of making an announcement I had staff close the subforum ensuring that all of BOP was as safe as possible.

The only facts we have is 2 warrants were served and everything else is speculation. I encourage all BOP members to put as much distance between you and the lab as possible. Do not attempt to communicate with the lab and my gut tells me that accepting a pack is very unwise. This is literally all I have to go off of and anyone who says otherwise is making comments not based on facts. I'm following things very closely and will update BOP and staff when I feel pertinent facts are available.

Over almost 9,000 posts over 2 1/2yrs I've poured my heart and soul in to BOP and ensuring that my brothers are educated, are treated with respect and are never alone in their AAS journey. I can't count the 10's or 100's of hours I've spent counseling and advising my brothers. I've never let a pm go unanswered and I did so with pride because I care for each and every BOP member as tho you are family.

I'm absolutely crushed by these recent developments and to this very moment as I type I'm in complete disbelief. BOP is not my only family. I have a wife, 3 daughters and 2 grandsons that rely heavily on my protection and support. I am currently focused on keeping them out of harms way and I'm trying to keep my wife from offing me in my sleep for what I've put my family thru this week. I don't know about you but there's a cry my wife will let out that literally crushes my fucking soul and she's done it a few times over the last few days and it's far too much for me to bear.

I will not return to BOP until I know that I'm clear headed and in the right state of mind to serve BOP to the standard I hold myself accountable to. I will likely be back 100% late next week when I bring my family back home.

I do want to take a second to say this......I've read a few comments that were questioning my actions and decisions on Mon and Tues before and up until I had facts to prove a warrant had been served. All I have to say to these individuals is I sincerely from the deepest part of my soul pray that you never have to put your family thru what I did on Tues night. The look on my kids faces is burned in my mind forever. I pray you never have this happen to you and if it does I assure you I will be 1st in line to uplift you and support you and would never publicly and from behind a keyboard question your decision in the heat of a moment like this.

I love and respect every BOP member I've ever met and really hope my actions in this regard speak louder than my words.

This will soon blow over and I will be back contributing, uplifting, supporting, encouraging and doing all I can to see to it that BOP remains the best fucking board the world has ever seen. Offers have been made to me, I'm talking them over with my wife and I will decide on my future position here on BOP and look forward to getting back to what I love.

Remember guys we all have a responsibility to our selves and families to be safe, only take calculated risks and make sure they are consequences you are willing to live with. I will always use my 20yrs experience and the platform BOP provides to do my part to keep BOP safe and not add any unnecessary risks to the game but pls be clear you and your families safety is in your hands not mine, any rep, source or BOP staff member.

After multiple levels of my spine being operated on, BOP gave me my BB'ng life back, and in return I will forever uphold and see to it that the BOP Code of Conduct is respected and adhered to. I bleed BOP and deeply appreciate the relationships I've built here that far transcend BOP. I have fellow members who will be my close friends for life.

Thank you all for accepting me and believing in me. My only wish is to make everyone of you proud of me and to ensure that you are shown dignity and respect.

I want to say thank you to BOP staff for the support and encouragement you have shown me during this challenging time. Means the world to me guys. See you soon my brother's and I pray that God will watch over all BOP sources, reps and staff so no one else will have to endure the same nightmare.much Love and respect homie!!! All but love !!

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Jc1802827
03-09-2019, 08:32 PM
You’re a helluva stand up guy ! Respect and well wishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigdaddyperk
03-09-2019, 08:40 PM
[emoji110][emoji109][emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Violator
03-09-2019, 08:57 PM
You are family to me Riggs excited for you to come back.

Judgmentalist
03-09-2019, 08:58 PM
I got no dog in this fight. I don’t even remember who said what so not trying to start shit. With the few interactions I’ve had with Riggs over the last couple years and after having read everything I could find on this mess my reaction when they questioned whether he did everything possible was “well that’s horse shit”.

I think the overwhelming majority here are supportive and appreciate that Riggs pulled the rip cord as soon as he did. Head up.

Rizkybuziness
03-09-2019, 09:01 PM
Glad you are well. Look forward to seeing you back on here in the future.

Bullrush
03-09-2019, 09:02 PM
Much respect bro. Thanks for keeping it real. [emoji109]

Pomp's Pharma

dumbbellpress
03-09-2019, 09:17 PM
Riggs, I was not quite able to order from you and Private due to the timing of the bust, but I very much wanted to. I am glad you are safe and your Family is safe!! I was extremely worried about you and figured you were so closely connected with Private that you were gong down as well. I guess you are a much smarter Man than I give you credit for and you had the necessary safeguards in place for your protection. Glad you are safe homie. :burn1:

dumbbellpress
03-09-2019, 09:19 PM
There were some really great threads in that subforum that were deleted. That's one of the things that sucks the most about the bust. I can no longer go back and read the Children thread, the Dog thread, etc.. etc..

Yellowninja
03-09-2019, 09:20 PM
Much respect riggs. You have full support in any way

Radman69
03-09-2019, 09:42 PM
Well said my friend..
well said..

you’ve put my mind to ease about a few queries i had..
you and I have had our ‘arguments’ but we quickly patched it up..
and you made me see what a solid dude you REALLY are..

respect!
Take care of your family My friend..

Diesel1965
03-09-2019, 11:30 PM
Riggs your a stand up guy in my book Brother nothing but respect for you brother. Keeping you and your family and Mr. PL and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

Stretchnuts4u2
03-09-2019, 11:50 PM
Praying for you and the family Riggs [emoji1420]

Rogueamerican
03-10-2019, 12:11 AM
Stay safe, relax and decompress man. Praying all will be ok for everyone. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SadSavage1
03-10-2019, 12:21 AM
Concentrate on your family brother Rigg's!B.O.P. will always be there for you(shit happens)!God bless brother you and family [emoji109]

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

JimmyMcFistacuff
03-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Time heals all wounds brother. They may leave scars but we learn from them and they never let us forget.

I know I speak for all BOP members when WE say.. Take all the time you and your family need to be at peace.

We will be waiting for you when you return.

Thanks again for all you have done for the BOP Family.

JMcF.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Old g
03-10-2019, 01:08 AM
Your the best brother, you’ll be fine

Posiden
03-10-2019, 01:20 AM
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻nothing but respect and honer

Kdavis0069
03-10-2019, 02:03 AM
The reason that BOP is such a great place to be a member of is because of people like Riggs!! I really appreciate you're knowledge and dedication to all of us. I'm glad you are safe as well as you're family. It sucks law enforcement waste time and money on this instead of real problems in the world. Enjoy you're time away brother, we will all be here waiting your return

Gymrat101
03-10-2019, 02:11 AM
My pm inbox has absolutely been hammered with an astronomical # of pm's. So I'm posting this to let everyone know that I'm safe and have not been approached. I'm currently out of state with my family so I can clear my head and take a break from all the pressure and stress.

Over almost 9,000 posts over 2 1/2yrs I've poured my heart and soul in to BOP and ensuring that my brothers are educated, are treated with respect and are never alone in their AAS journey. I can't count the 10's or 100's of hours I've spent counseling and advising my brothers. I've never let a pm go unanswered and I did so with pride because I care for each and every BOP member as tho you are family.

I'm absolutely crushed by these recent developments and to this very moment as I type I'm in complete disbelief. BOP is not my only family. I have a wife, 3 daughters and 2 grandsons that rely heavily on my protection and support. I am currently focused on keeping them out of harms way and I'm trying to keep my wife from offing me in my sleep for what I've put my family thru this week. I don't know about you but there's a cry my wife will let out that literally crushes my fucking soul and she's done it a few times over the last few days and it's far too much for me to bear.

I do want to take a second to say this......I've read a few comments that were questioning my actions and decisions on Mon and Tues before and up until I had facts to prove a warrant had been served. All I have to say to these individuals is I sincerely from the deepest part of my soul pray that you never have to put your family thru what I did on Tues night. The look on my kids faces is burned in my mind forever. I pray you never have this happen to you and if it does I assure you I will be 1st in line to uplift you and support you and would never publicly and from behind a keyboard question your decision in the heat of a moment like this.

I love and respect every BOP member I've ever met and really hope my actions in this regard speak louder than my words.

This will soon blow over and I will be back contributing, uplifting, supporting, encouraging and doing all I can to see to it that BOP remains the best fucking board the world has ever seen. Offers have been made to me, I'm talking them over with my wife and I will decide on my future position here on BOP and look forward to getting back to what I love.

I want to say thank you to BOP staff for the support and encouragement you have shown me during this challenging time. Means the world to me guys. See you soon my brother's and I pray that God will watch over all BOP sources, reps and staff so no one else will have to endure the same nightmare.Hey bubba we been doing business for a good minute now. U been nothing but a truthful and honest guy to me. Straight up nothing but love coming from me. You are the heart and soul of bop damn man u the reason I even ordered from private to start from cuz I saw u as a rep! Very few ppl in the world and in this lifting game that I respect but you are damn sure one of them. You need anything bro no questions asked u let me know. Keep your head up focus on what means the most to you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Joco
03-10-2019, 02:34 AM
Hang in there riggs your well rooted with me bro and that's something that cant be knocked down
Take care of the family
Much respect my friend ttyl

German89
03-10-2019, 04:02 AM

I want to say thank you to BOP staff for the support and encouragement you have shown me during this challenging time. Means the world to me guys. See you soon my brother's and I pray that God will watch over all BOP sources, reps and staff so no one else will have to endure the same nightmare.

Riggs. You're a real one. Dont ever change. Take some time off. Lay low for a little. Enjoy the time with family. They need you!

HerbGlaze
03-10-2019, 06:10 AM
True OG Riggs, mad respect to you brother.

leftkz
03-10-2019, 06:59 AM
Best of luck brother. Take some time off and rest.

I also wanted to say.. Let this be a reality check to everyone. This lifestyle is not a game. Let's be serious here, we all play a risky game of cat and mouse. I know we all have been sort of desensitized to the magnitude of how dangerous things are because we are surrounded by great and friendly people on this board. The internet makes things seem so easy and attainable. Let's not forget the risks involved. Stay safe and vigilant everyone.

Gnar Shred
03-10-2019, 09:49 AM
Faith hope and love bro

Riggs
03-10-2019, 05:36 PM

I also wanted to say.. Let this be a reality check to everyone. This lifestyle is not a game. Let's be serious here, we all play a risky game of cat and mouse. I know we all have been sort of desensitized to the magnitude of how dangerous things are because we are surrounded by great and friendly people on this board. The internet makes things seem so easy and attainable. Let's not forget the risks involved. Stay safe and vigilant everyone.

Yo Left this needed to be said thank you for stepping up my brother.

Keep grinding homie.

bigbreads80
03-10-2019, 08:28 PM
Keep those babies safe and keep yourself safe for them. Fuck the rest.

Biggaintime
03-12-2019, 03:07 AM

Well said

Riggs
03-12-2019, 07:22 AM
Figured this is a good place to share this post by the one and only, our beloved, respected and revered PAIN. And this was a year ago lots of improvements since then.

BOP Has more security than any other site online. Our servers are over 3000 a month and were custom made for us. We have SSL security certificates on the front end the same as billion dollar corporations use and with military grade encryption on the back end. We have several dedicated servers we have set up all over the world and Our servers are floating and randomly change locations at random times over the months. Our entire network is set up like the TOR network and can change locations any minute. NO other board does this or can compete with the technology and security we have put in place. This is only what i can tell you up front about our security but there is a lot more behind the scenes as well we won't discuss.

alphatango920
03-12-2019, 10:02 PM
The world needs more people like you Riggs, most respect and best wishes to you brother!

SBxAlpha
03-12-2019, 10:08 PM
Much love homie stay safe

Snookslayer05
03-13-2019, 11:53 AM
I pray for you and the family. Couldn’t imagine going thru what your going thru. Wish there was something I could do to help. You went out of your way to help me when I was down and out. I really appreciate you for that. Keep your head up. Be positive. Don’t put negative into the universe.

KingCrane
03-13-2019, 02:42 PM
love ya Riggs, you will always have my respect.

Themaskedrider
03-13-2019, 05:34 PM
Much respect Riggs! Take care of yourself and family brother!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

T-Bagger
03-22-2019, 02:39 AM
Does anyone have any updates on PL?

Hayabusa_muscle
03-24-2019, 06:07 PM
Got my respect Aa friend and brother