PDA

View Full Version : Best Cycles For MMA BJJ Wrestling combat sports

mopits
07-19-2012, 06:44 AM
What are the best cycles for combat sports keep in mind weight management. Gotta make weight!

PAiN
07-19-2012, 03:36 PM
If you are worried about to much weight gain I would watch the cals and just use either prop or suspension by themselves or a combination of prop, mast, or var. I would have suggested tren as well, but it has a tendency to make people winded quickly. It doesn't happen to everyone, but in a few people I have trained after they start tren they would have alot harder time with endurance exercises and in MMA it is VERY important to have endurance. Also with the tren if you are unable to have the proper amount of time to recuperate for example sleeping you are going to feel like shit training and fighting.

If you are tested the faster esters should have plenty of time to be out of your system and be sure and factor in pct as well for the test. I know alot of MMA guys who run fast esters stop for the drug test with no PCT then start right back up again after.

Good Luck bro.

Rhino
07-19-2012, 10:58 PM
Agreed with the tren caution. I like prop, mast , winny. No crazy dosages either.

This is a little different if youre going up a weight class or anything

telmon1
07-19-2012, 11:35 PM
I wouldn't add the winny, dry out the joints too much. Especially for mma.

Rhino
07-20-2012, 03:25 AM
Idk that seems to vary person to person. I'm just careful training jits when on the winny but it doesnt seem to bother me much.

I get much more worried about heavy pumps when sparring or grappling. Thats the big difference b/tween mma and bodybuilding for me when training.

mikeyg51
07-23-2012, 11:17 AM
my buddy ran tbol thinking he wouldn't gain weight...Welllll, he ended up gaining 12lbs and had to cut for his fight like 2 weeks later lol...maybe mast/prop.....those seem to add nice strength, harden, and keep weight relatively manageable

redcrane
07-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Cheque drops and Halo the last week before a comp work well.

graniteman
07-25-2012, 02:02 AM
^^^lol, Halo was my 1st thought when I saw this thread^^^

simonmagus84
07-25-2012, 02:06 AM
And that's what i would do

simonmagus84
07-25-2012, 02:06 AM
Yep x2