PDA

View Full Version : Stack Pharmaceuticals

MadMaverick717
03-11-2019, 10:02 AM
Just got some gear from a new connect. New lab. Stack Pharmaceuticals. Anybody ever run anything from this lab? My connect has used it for a yar but cant seem to give much info on it. Any help obtaining information is much appreciated!

Biggaintime
03-11-2019, 01:02 PM
NEVER HEARD OF HER

MadMaverick717
03-11-2019, 07:17 PM
Whatever you put up buddy, i cant see it lol

joko123
03-11-2019, 11:59 PM
Bro can I get the hookup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wshadrick
03-12-2019, 12:32 AM
Bro, just google search them! They even have a Instagram page, every product is $20 and no minimum order. Sounds legit man...

MrBash
03-12-2019, 01:48 AM
WTF!!!!!This is like the third or fourth post from someone coming on this board and either looking for illegal things or asking someone to validate illegal shit that they have.. BOP COC... look it up!!!! Ban these MFR’s Bro this is a place for the education and Sharing of experience and knowledge of diet and training. Not to be spoon fed information. Do some homework. It isn’t that hard. It’s all right their in front of your eyes. You don’t have to have more than a third no say fourth grade education to figure it out cause that’s about the grade where you can read and comprehend what you are reading.Take these stupid Fn questions to another board.. I can name a few but then again I follow the BOP COC!!!!! Fn DOUCHEBAGS.

Wshadrick
03-12-2019, 12:47 PM
WTF!!!!!This is like the third or fourth post from someone coming on this board and either looking for illegal things or asking someone to validate illegal shit that they have.. BOP COC... look it up!!!! Ban these MFR’s Bro this is a place for the education and Sharing of experience and knowledge of diet and training. Not to be spoon fed information. Do some homework. It isn’t that hard. It’s all right their in front of your eyes. You don’t have to have more than a third no say fourth grade education to figure it out cause that’s about the grade where you can read and comprehend what you are reading.Take these stupid Fn questions to another board.. I can name a few but then again I follow the BOP COC!!!!! Fn DOUCHEBAGS.
Your 100% right, a lot on newbies started posting this week and bluntly asking questions pretty strange after what has happened.